10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roeschwoog Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Roeschwoog Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roeschwoog Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roeschwoog Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roeschwoog Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roeschwoog Alsace:
Chambres d’Hotes Chez Marie
The rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Strasbourg is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Chez Marie, while Baden-Baden is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The welcome we received from the owner, Marie, when we arrived early, set the tone for our entire stay. You couldn’t find a lovelier, friendlier or more efficient person. The room was huge, modern and had a lovely view of the forest. The shower was large and powerful. The meal in the restaurant was excellent and breakfast was very good.
Everything, the place is really lovely and the people are extremely helpful and sweet.
if you re aiming to go to Germany, better to stop there because you won’t regret it.
I ll be returning again as soon as I ll be traveling back to Germany
- Comfortable and modern large rooms and beds. Awesome showers and bathrooms. Convenient for restaurant and breakfast room. Location is convenient for the pretty town of Seltz.
- Very comfortable room, new, clean and spacious. Very nice host. Fresh and tasty breakfast.
- The owners are extremely friendly and made our stay unique. They were very helpful with recommendations in the area and directions. Very charming location. Close to various restaurants and shops. Cute rooms. Even a fridge and a safe were available. Free wifi. The breakfast was very good – we loved the homemade jam. We would absolutely come back again.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at L’Ours also provide guests with free WiFi. All rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Strasbourg is 14 miles from the accommodation. Entzheim Airport is 19 miles away.
Fantastic little find and very helpful owners; we stayed here for one night only, on our way over the Swiss Alps to Lake Como.
The room was very clean and has a wonderful alpine character.
We ate in the Restaurant on the evening of arrival and had a very nice table right outside our room in the cobbled courtyard.
Crystal, was patient at explaining all the dishes in English for us, which was obviously very helpful; the food and wine recommendations, again by Crystal were excellent.
I would highly recommend L’ours.
- This was an unexpected gem. We were visiting for one night for a birthday of family member living/working in the area. Although very near Strasbourg and Baden Baden Bischwiller itself is not exactly a tourist destination so we were struggling to find a nice hotel in the village. L’Ours is a lovely restaurant with a beautiful secluded courtyard and just one well appointed room to stay in. The staff were very friendly and helpful (and spoke very good English). It was so nice we brought our family over for dinner and the food was excellent. My favourite thing was the lovely continental breakfast (croissant, crusty bread, homemade jam, etc) brought to our room at the time we wanted. All together a lovely place. Hopefully we can go back for longer next time and use it as a base to explore the area.
- Contemporary design and build by Jean, the owner. Apartment was very self contained away from the restaurant (which was not open when we stayed), but Jean have us an excellent recommendation for a local restaurant. Very clean and tidy, easy to find and the car was kept in the secure courtyard.
- stylish accommodation, very comfortable. Excellent breakfast with fresh pastries. Very good restaurant with an excellent Alsace cuisine just a few steps from the bed. I highly appreciate the quality of the food in the restaurant, excellent fresh fish in the daily menu, one of the best “tarte flambée” I have ever eaten.
- It was a lovely place to stay – Our host Jean was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble – would have been nice to have cheese and ham with breakfast and plain croissants but the breakfast was sufficient anyway so no worry’s
- Fantastic little find and very helpful owners; we stayed here for one night only, on our way over the Swiss Alps to Lake Como.
Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann
Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Baden-Baden is 19.3 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann, while Karlsruhe is 21.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 31.7 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann.
- Historical village, historical well keeping house. Pleasant owners. Private entrance and kitchenette.
- Lovely hostess! Wonderful garden for our dog and lovely village. Walks were amazing!
- Friendly and Accommodating host who made a beautiful breakfast. Lovely historic building that is cool in the summer heat. Would be great for a family wanting to visit the forest and the Majinot Line.
- Habitación espaciosa, cocina completa, buen desayuno y lo mejor, la simpatía de Sabine.
Sehr freundlicher Empfang, in einem hübschen ruhigen Dorf.
Frau Billmann kommt ursprünglich aus Österreich und spricht daher perfekt deutsch.
Auch Ihr Hund ist sehr nett und das war für uns wichtig, da wir mit Hund unterwegs waren.
Toller Hof mit direkter Parkmöglichkeit. Für alle die dort telefonieren wollen, das ist mit dem Funknetz nicht so einfach (1Strich).
Frühstück französisch lecker mit Croissants und Baguette, Marmelade, Saft, Café, Obst, Joghurt, Käse und Nutella (da freuten sich die Kinder:-).
Preis-Leistung stimmt, allerdings ist das Bad etwas in die Jahre gekommen.
Au berceau du loup agile
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet.Guests at Au berceau du loup agile can enjoy a continental breakfast.Strasbourg is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A lovely greeting….such a pretty, beautifully decorated home?..as well as welcoming paying guests.
- Le superbe accueil; la gentillesse de la propriétaire. La décoration magnifique et très recherchée. Le lit super mais super confortable pour y passer une nuit de rêve. Splendide jardin et un excellent petit déjeuner. Fille Nickels du Grand Duché du Luxembourg.
Die Inhaberin ist eine ganz nette und sehr zuvorkommende Frau.
Frühstückstisch gedeckt, wie bei Freunden. Typisch französisches Frühstück mit frischem Baguetteund Croissants, Butter und verschiedene selbst gemachte Marmeladen. Sehr herzlich!!! Mit Liebe für Einrichtungen und Stil.
En étape sur la route de l’Allemagne, nous avons passé un très bon séjour au berceau du loup agile. Brigitte est une hôtesse accueillante et chaleureuse qui a su nous donner de très bons conseils pour visiter Strasbourg le plus facilement possible.
Nous avons très bien dormi dans des chambres décorées avec gout et sommes repartis après un bon petit déjeuner et une dernière caresse au “loup” blanc bien affectueux.
- La amabilidad de la dueña. Tiene muy buen gusto en la decoración y tiene un perro muy bonito y dócil que le enamoro a nuestra hija mayor. Llegamos tarde y salimos tarde – fue muy flexible en los horarios.
Chambres d’ hôtes Trog
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Chambres d’ hôtes Trog has a terrace.Strasbourg is 29 miles from Chambres d’ hôtes Trog, while Baden-Baden is 19 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The rooms were spacious and clean. The host was very helpfull with advice for trips closeby.
Room size, Cleanliness, Use of fridge and cooker, Owner very pleasant, quiet location.
Good base for visiting surrounding area.
- Seebach ist ein tolles, romantisches Dorf. Sehr sauber. Die Hauseigentümer legen sehr viel Wert auf dekorierte, zurechtgemachte Gärten und Einfahrten. Viele Blumen. Die Unterkunft hat sehr unseren Vorstellungen und Wünschen entsprochen. Immer wieder!
- Frühstück ausreichend und gut, auch Kuchen war dabei. Betten sehr bequem, gute Matratzen
- Sehr freundliche Wirtin, fantastisches Preis /Leistungsverhältnis. Sehr schöner Ort
Chambres d’hôtes La ParentheZ’
All rooms feature a wardrobe and desk, while the suite also has a seating area and flat-screen TV. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath or walk-in shower.A continental breakfast or brunch is available each morning at La ParentheZ’.Additional features include table tennis, a library with daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Marienthal Basilica is only 0.6 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
Host is very friendly.
Room is spacious and beautiful.
Bathroom is excellent.
- Wonderfull spacious room and property, clean and comfortable, excellent breakfast
- lovely home and lovely room.. clean and comforatable.
- Comfy bed, high quality linens, very clean, friendly host, and excellent wellness facilities
- Our room was fit for a king, i stood in awe. Lots of space and luxurious. Loved the bed with fine linen and the best mattress money can buy. The bathroom alone with a large sit or lay down tub in the corner, was larger than some of the ‘apartments’ i’ve stayed in on this trip. The location is in a safe and quiet residential area, albeit a few km from town – not an issue if you come by car as underground parking in town is free for the first hour and 80 cents an hour after that. Parking Houblon is comfortable for large cars too unlike some other ones in France. At the property there is free and easily accessible parking on the grounds outside. I much enjoyed the talks with the landlady – she synchs up on your frequency and makes you feel at home. Excellent breakfast too. Besides this was the best value for money i’ve ever had, i’m sure.
- Host is very friendly.
Chambres d’hôtes Aux Deux Cigognes
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a coffee machine and located on the groundfloor. The rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Chambre d’hôtes aux Deux Cigognes have a garden view. Guest rooms include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room located on the groundfloor.The accommodation offers a children’s playground. Guests at Chambre d’hôtes aux Deux Cigognes will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gries, like cycling.Strasbourg is 12.4 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Baden-Baden is 19.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 16.8 miles from Chambre d’hôtes aux Deux Cigognes.
- Excellent service, nice atmosphere, freshly made flammkuchen by the owner. Ideal location for overnight after a long drive.
- excellent stay – we arrived to stay just for one night, room was very clean, quiet and comfortably arranged, breakfast was a real surprise – no gigantic “Mercure like” all you can eat, but a very delicious gourmand menu to taste, you really feel like at your mothers home, excellent price/quality ratio
- The owner is very friendly and English speaking as well. The room (we stayed in a delux room) was spacious with all that one may need. The bathroom was very nice and everything functioned. Toilet and bathroom were separated, and it is great. We didn’t have breakfast, so i cannot say anything about that. WIFI functioned well. Parking was free. Motorway simple to reach from the location.
- La chambre était très bien et les propriétaires très accueillant !!!
De gastvrije ontvangst, een bijzonder mooie kamer met groot bed en nog een bedbank indien nodig. Je kunt er ook bijzonder goed dineren en het ontbijt was ook heel erg goed.
Zou hier zo weer boeken, toplocatie!!!!!!
B&B La Tête dans les Etoiles
All the rooms at La Tête dans les étoiles have a hardwood floor and exposed wooden beams and provide a view of the grounds. They all have wood furniture and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.A Continental breakfast is included and homemade pastries are served every morning on the terrace or in the communal lounge. Traditional dinners are also available upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire B&B and free private parking is also possible on site. Strasbourg is 12 miles away.
- Loved the beautiful village, was served apple juice from home grown apples. Beautiful breakfast served fruit jams bread and freshly baked cake.
The location is very interesting, if you’re in a painting 300 years ago.
The hosts are very nice.
The house is 300 years old and renovated, everything is wood.
Rustically furnished rooms without TV.
- A very nice property with much charm and friendly hosts
- Lovely people, house / garden and area – helpful in all ways – taxi run to restaurant – great breakfast with home made jams – would stay again if in area
- The lady owner is very accommodating and with alot of patience when it comes to kids.
Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines
Rooms at Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Some of them have a TV.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room. They can enjoy French dishes on the restaurant’s terrace.This property is 9.3 miles from Château de Fleckenstein. There is a farm with cows, geese and rabbits at the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- The Moulin is a beautiful building in the middle of nowhere and the location is near a forest for walks.
- Food is amazing, great Alsatian traditional meals. Surroundings were absolutely great and perfect for walking cycling and exploring the Maginot Line.
- Beautifully converted oak beamed accommodation. Some noise from other guests as all floors & staircase are wooden with no sound deadening. Very helpful staff.
- Converted barn/house from the 1700s. Beautiful property and comfy room. Tons of character. Family room had plenty of space for our family with three young children. Crib was already in the room for our youngest. Staff was so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was ample with fresh (still warm!) milk straight from the cows on property. Fresh bread with butter and fruit spreads all made onsite. Quiet property with room to walk with our kids. This property was an adventure within a vacation. Such a great experience for our family.
Excellent Alsatian breakfast served with fresh fruit, yogurt & kugelhof.
Quiet place in the country.
Hotel restaurant de l Europe
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Baden-Baden is 23 miles from the bed and breakfast. Entzheim Airport is 37 miles away.
- In der Nähe des Bahnhofs, und das Rad wurde im Schuppen eingeschlossen, ohne Aufpreis. Frühstück sehr lecker und die Besitzer sehr freundlich.
Zimmer war klein, aber sehr sauber. Bad modern. 2 Einzelbetten, etwas schmal, aber für eine Nacht ok.
Frühstück sehr gut und ausreichend.
- Richtig leckeres Frühstück und sehr nette Wirtsleute! Danke!
- Super Lage-kurze Wege in die Stadt. Wir waren mit den Fahrrädern unterwegs und konnten diese auch im Schuppen abstellen.
- Leckeres französisches Frühstück mit buttrigen Croissants, knackig frischem Baguette und Zimtstreuseln, dazu sehr guter Kaffee und Orangensaft. Freundlicher Check-In/-Out. Ausreichend kostenlose Parkplätze.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roeschwoog Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roeschwoog Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roeschwoog Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!