10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rodez Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rodez Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rodez Midi-pyrénées:
Les Chambres Hautes d’Anastasia
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at Les Chambres Hautes d’Anastasia can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Marcillac Airport is 6 miles away.
- A friendly welcome from Anastasia and breakfast was excellent.
- Très bon accueil de la part d’Anastasia bien que nous soyons arrivés assez tard. Grand salon à partager dans un appartement refait à neuf et chambre tout confort avec salle de bain privative et super douche. Petit déjeuner royal sucré et salé.
- le petit déjeuner; l accueil d Anastasia, la propreté et la décoration
- Accueil des plus sympathique, literie extra, propreté nickel, petit déjeuné au top, Madame Anastasia de très bons conseils. ( + parking privé )
- accueil super petit déjeuner excellent.Merci à Anastasia qui est une personne très agréable.
Appartement Terrasse Rodez Hyper Centre
At the bed and breakfast each room comes with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Marcillac Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes Le Tilleul de Canac
All rooms here include a seating area, a TV, and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower as well as free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily. Guests can also enjoy a dining area as well as a kitchen complete with a microwave, a refrigerator and kitchenware.Cycling, fishing and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. The property offers free parking.
- The host was exceptionally helpful and went out of her way to make my stay enjoyable and stress free. A real pleasure to stay at anytime of the year.
- A very warm welcome after a long hot drive, a chilled apero in the fridge, outside seating area in the shade – so we gratefully combined the two! Very spacious and well thought out space, excellent new shower room. More varieties of tea and coffee than you could ever need! Instead of finding a restaurant, we chose to walk to the supermarket and buy a salad ready meal and eat it back at the house. Breakfast was delivered to our door and was a perfect mix of fresh fruit, juices, croissants, homemade jams and yogurt and local bread. We made our own filter coffee, so it was excellent in every way.
- It’s a large appartement. Excellent breakfast. Would recommend.
- Very friendly welcome; we were taken to the station on leaving and were given good tips about transport and where to eat.
- The owner Marie was wonderful and made our stay very special. Homemade breakfast were superb.
Chateau de Canac
Each spacious guest room at Chateau de Canac has views of the city and a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and offering free toiletries, a bathrobe, sleepers and a hairdryer.An hearty breakfast is served in the morning. Upon prior request, guests can also enjoy a meal at the owner’s table.The B&B is just a 15-minute walk from Rodez Train Station.
- Beautifully restored chateau in Rodez. Henri made every effort to make our stay enjoyable.
- This is a real castle. Quite unique. Our host was charming. The Michelin standard food served in the Elizabethan banqueting room was superb. The whole place was decorated in keeping with the era. Wonderful!
- We loved everything about the Chareau de Canac. The Elizabethan decor was exquisite. The dinner in the devine dining room and breakfast in the gourmet kitchen was superb. Henri was the quintessential host. Bravo!
- Amazing building – a proper castle chateau beautifully restored. Beautiful room and very helpful hosts.
- The room was beautifully decorated with real attention to detail.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies
The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes Les Tapies all have an en suite bathroom with shower, toilet, free toiletries and hairdryer. There is a TV in some rooms, some have a courtyard view and some have a view onto the park.Breakfast consists of homemade cake, freshly squeezed orange juice, bread, homemade jam, yogurts, fruits and hot beverages. Some traditional restaurants can be found in Agen d’Aveyron, 1.2 miles away and in Rodez, 5 miles away.150 feet away, guests can find some cycling and walking trails and can go canoeing in the Tarn Gorges, 28 miles away. The medieval village of Conques is also 28 miles and there is free parking at the property.
- Beautiful old house with a lot of character. Louis the host was very helpful with information on walks, drives and restaurants in the area. Delicious and generous breakfast! Thank you!
My , wife and her parents stayed here on a road trip south ! We were extremely pleased and surprised with the destination and the facilities at this stunning hotel !!
We arrived late in the day and were met with with large smiles and the offer of uncovering the pool so we could relax !! The rooms are large and airy extremely clean and beautifully finished !! After a fantastic nights sleep, The breakfast was superb Louis and his wife are fantastic ! We will be back Thank you again !! Nyon is a great city with fantastic eateries !! Just ask Louis for reccomendations !!
- Louis was excellent, friendly host. The chateau was comfortable and clean. Very nice stay.
- Fantastic breakfast included and wonderful large and character filled rooms.
- Un sacré charme émane de cette imposante demeure familiale et de son parc parfaitement entretenu. Les petits déjeuners sont agrémentés de produits frais et de pâtisseries “maison”. L’atmosphère de l’établissement et l’accueil des hôtes, associés aux atouts touristiques de la région, méritent de séjourner plusieurs jours dans ce lieu afin de s’imprégner de la sérénité ambiante.
La Demeure du Comte
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Chambres d’hôtes Cougousse features free WiFi .There is a shared welcome lounge at the property with a microwave at guests’ disposal.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Figeac and Laguiole are 24.2 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Cougousse.
Claudette is the perfect hostess. She met us at the impressive ancient door with a smile and a cheery hallo. After going up the twisty windy stairs, she showed us our lovely room, which was very spacious and light. Immaculately clean bathroom.
As we had been travelling for 8 hours, she very kindly brought us a tray of tea and home made cake.
She recommended a bar/restaurant in nearby Marcillac (5mins in the car) to eat in the evening.
15 minute drive to Grand Rodez golf course.
Claudette and Jeannot are the perfect example of how to do B&B. The breakfast table was laden with home made jams and cake. A choice of at least a dozen loose leaf teas.
There are 4 B&B rooms and 3 gites to rent.
Would definitely recommend. 10/10
- Charming hosts. Wonderful historic building. Warm and very comfortable. Excellent central heating. Great bathroom. Superb breakfast. Rooms are very spacious and charming.
- Hosts extremely welcoming. Couldn’t do enough for you. Definitely recommend the breakfast. A lovely stay.
- The property was a delightful 15th century home on the outskirts of a tiny village, not far from the airport at Rodez. The owners could not have made us more welcome. We were given a refreshing drink , homemade biscuits and figs to eat on arrival. The breakfast was excellent. Yogurt, jams, bread and cake all home made by the lovely owner Claudette. We liked it so much that we stayed for a second night. They guided us to somewhere for our evening meal and Claudette’s husband gave us a short talk about the history of the house before we left.
- First of all, the owner/hostess greeted us at the gate. She escorted us to our rooms and answered all of our questions. She was the smiling face we saw in the morning for breakfast. With such personable service, it is sure we will come back to this lovely accommodation, . We highly recommend chambres d’hôtes Cougousse!
- Claudette is the perfect hostess. She met us at the impressive ancient door with a smile and a cheery hallo. After going up the twisty windy stairs, she showed us our lovely room, which was very spacious and light. Immaculately clean bathroom.
Chambres d’Hôtes Coeur de Bastié
The modern guest rooms are decorated in a chalet style with wooden furniture. Each has a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower and includes a hairdryer and heated towel rail. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Regional specialities and homemade recipes are prepared for dinner upon request. You can dine on the terrace in the garden during summer.Lake Levezou, 6.8 miles away, is an ideal location for fishing and you can go hiking in the surrounding area. The centre of Trémouilles is 2.8 miles from the property and Rodez Train Station is 12.4 miles away.
- Les propriétaires sont très accueillants. Les locaux sont particulièrement bien tenus.
- Un super accueil et un super endroit!! Merci aux propriétaires adorables!!
- Tout : l’accueil, la propreté, le lieu, le petit déjeuner, le dîner…
- L’accueil chaleureux, la deco, l’ambiance tout était parfait . La literie excellente. Un petit bémol tout de même : le prix du repas du soir.
- Tout était très bien mais j’ai surtout apprécié les qualités humaines de nos hôtes.
Chambres d’Hôtes du Hameau Les Brunes
Rooms at Les Brunes are accessed by stairs through a private entrance and offer a typical French-country style décor. All have a small seating area and have a view of the park.A freshly prepared breakfast is served by the fireplace and bread oven every morning. A kitchenette including a kettle, a small oven, and a refrigerator is at guests’ disposal on the second floor.Hameau Les Brunes can be accessed from Rodez Train Station, 10.6 miles away and Rodez Airport 15.5 miles away. Free private parking is possible nearby. Just 11.8 miles from the guest house, Estaing is one of the 10 most beautiful villages in Aveyron.
- Monique has created a home away from home, The location is peaceful, the breakfast was sumptuous with homemade bread and jams. The king bed was super comfortable. Monique was an exceptional hostess, friendly, caring and willing to let me practice my broken French with her. Nothing was lacking.
- It is located on a very quiet country road in farmland a couple of miles outside of Bozouls. It has a large attractive garden in which to sit. Keep in mind, however, if you are looking for a place to stay in the area that Bozouls itself, unlike many towns and villages in Aveyron, is a mostly new town with no charm and very little to offer other than a gas station, a supermarket, two respectable restaurants, an overrated geological site, and a good location for visiting Rodez and Conques and other attractive nearby places in Aveyron.
- Top Quality Furnishing, Fantastic Breakfast, Very Quiet Place, Lovely Surroundings
- l’accueil toujours de grande qualité , les chambres très confortables et décorées avec beaucoup de gout, un petit dejeuner excellent
- Chambre très calme, on se réveille avec le chant des oiseaux et/ou les cloches des vaches des prés alentours! Petit déjeuner très complet, copieux, et excellent! Définitivement une adresse à recommander pour visiter l’Aveyron!
The rooms at this typical Aveyron house have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms, which can accommodate 1, 2 or 3 guests.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. A salon with flat-screen TV with both French and English satellite channels and DVD player is available for guests, as is a common kitchen. There are also barbecue facilities available to guests.La Roumec B&B is located just over 12.4 miles from Rodez and Conques. Outdoor activities include hiking, horse riding and cycling, and there is free parking on site.
- Ideal stop over on way to south of France. Lovely bedroom, with use of kitchen and dining room, great place to relax after a long journey, went for a walk and saw some wild dear in near by field. Host were a lovely English couple who provided me with gluten free bread and cereal for my breakfast..
Lovely place in a great location on the countryside.
The owners are simply amazing, easy-going, friendly people…
The breakfast is great and the room and decoration excellent.
You should stay here if you are on this area.
- If I could give this place more than a 10 rating I would!!! Apart from the most stunning views, beautiful house, John and Jennifer were the most helpful, kind and generous hosts you could have ever met. After a very hot day of house hunting, to be able to jump in their pool and cool off was nothing short of heaven!! To be truthful both my husband and I both felt that it was like being in our own home. Love it and did not want to leave!!! We will be back and that is a promise!
- The owners were lovely and could not do enough to help. The rooms were spotless and a full kitchen was available if required. The breakfast included local cheeses and home made preserves. The location was quiet and a swimming pool available.
- Charming, confortable, very quiet, perfect for us.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bouleau
Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bouleau features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has 2 lounge areas where guests can go to relax.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast. The area is popular for cycling. Figeac is 28 miles away from the property, while Belcastel is 6.2 miles away.
- Great welcome and extremely comfortable. The hosts speak perfect English and very good French. Highly recommended.
- A quiet corner in a beautiful Aveyron, yet to be discovered. You can drive kilometres without crossing a car. A very nice accommodation, spacious room. But Lisa and Steve make the difference. And if Lisa suggests to prepare dinner, never say no.
Everything is so stylish, we did not want to leave.
Just perfect !!
It is the prefect place to stay and explore Rodez and the Aveyron area.
You cannot get better hosts who will assist you and tailor make your stay…whether it is cycling, sightseeing, cooking classes, hiking or shopping…
- Le Bouleau is a lovely place to stay if you like peace and quiet – and we do. The guest house is a cleverly converted barn and is quite different than most accomodation which is offered. Steve, the host, is particularly helpful and prepares an excellent breakfast which is included in the very reasonable tariff. There are interesting and beautiful places to visit nearby but a car is essential.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rodez Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rodez Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!