10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rodelinghem Nord-pas-de-calais:
La Longère d’Ecottes
All rooms at La Longère d’Ecottes are equipped with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath and free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 25 miles from La Longère d’Ecottes, while Calais is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 25 miles from La Longère d’Ecottes.
- We, couple with two dogs, had a perfect stay. The owners are very welcoming and made sure all our needs were met. The room is clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast is served with fresh french pastries, fresh fruits, coffee and cheeses. The hotel is conveniently located with beaches, landmarks and interesting towns withing a 30 minute drive. The nearby surroundings offer ample opportunity for scenic walks. Perfect for dog owners. We would definitely stay again.
- The nice ambiance of the house and the details of the room. Everything was perfectly arranged. Price is in our opinion too low for what you get.
- Beautiful property. Great location for Calais tunnel or ferry. Best place I have stayed in years of trabelling great value for money.
- Accueil très chaleureux et … “zen”. Endroit d’un calme et romantique exemplaire. Jolie demeure. Félicitations pour la déco et l’ambiance.
- Die Gastgeberin war sehr lieb, freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Verständigung, trotz Spracheinschränkungen von beiden Seiten, war super.
La Bonne Auberge
The attic room features a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. The property’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region for lunch and dinner.The property offers free private parking and it is 1,650 feet from the Lac d’Ardres, where you can fish and go for walks. Calais is 9.3 miles away.
- The evening meal was excellent. Even though next to a main road the room was quiet.
- Exactly as expected – good, clean room and excellent food. Ideal for a stop-over on the way home from South West France
The food in the restaurant was superb. Worth visiting for this alone.
The accommodation was cosy – but ideal for 1 night. Easy to park, and just 20 minutes from Calais
Would definitely use again.
Dog friendly too.
- Excellent ambiance for evening meal, and food was good, what I hoped for and expected
- Excellent dinner, the Chef knows how to cook! very good croissants and coffee for breakfast.
Chateau de la Garenne
Guest rooms have an electric kettle, a private bathroom, and a view of the garden. Extras include outdoor furniture.Breakfast can be enjoyed every day in the communal dining room.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.
- Perfect location for the Eutotunnel. Beautiful house with spacious bedroom and bathroom. Near to good restaurants. Owner was a lovely hostess with good English.
- Lovely small chateau, beautifully presented, ideal for Calais and the Tunnel and yet in a secluded hamlet.
- The ambience and atmosphere in this idyllic chateau is as close to perfection as you can imagine!
- Great location, comfortable, clean, relaxed and a great start for a holiday in France!
- Breakfast was very pleasant and nice, Christine was a great host and there was plenty of coffee and food to go around. The local cafe, The Cozy Cosa was also a fantastic place to eat an evening meal, top marks all around
B&B au petit tambour d’Autingues
The rooms at B&B au petit tambour d’Autingues come with a seating area. The accommodation provides some units with garden views, and each room is equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.You can play ping pong at B&B au petit tambour d’Autingues, and bike rental is available.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Calais is 10 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Very pretty bed and breakfast with lovely garden and shared area.
Delicious home made jam at breakfast.
Every one of the many charming individual details was perfect. The rooms are large, comfortable and beautifully designed. The facilities more than met our requirements. The farm is in a charming quiet location yet very close to excellent restaurants in the nearby town (try Chez Fanny – superb).
Our hostess couldn’t have been kinder or more helpful.
- Owner, decor, breakfast, location. NO televisions in rooms so no disturbance from noisy neighbours. Whole ambience is peaceful.
- The host was very friendly. She tried to point us to the local attractions the best she can, given that she did not speak too much English and we do not speak French.
- A fascinating old farmhouse with outbuildings. A very comfortable bed in a very spacious ground floor room which was full of character. Lots of interesting nicknacks. A modern spacious shower with easy access. We also had access to a communal sitting room and kitchen. Breakfast was in a fascinating old kitchen in the main farmhouse and was plentiful and simple.
- Very pretty bed and breakfast with lovely garden and shared area.
Chambres d’hôtes B&B Cote d’Opale La Fermette du Lac
Set in a farmhouse that dates back to 1820, each room has its own private entrance and a private bathroom. Guests staying for 3 nights or more will have access to a separate dining room with an equipped kitchenette during their stay.Extra features at Chambres d’hôtes B&B Cote d’Opale La Fermette du Lac include a barbeque, children’s playground and a pétanque court. Water activities are also organised on the lake.Several restaurants and supermakets can be found within walking distance.
The information provided by Nicholas when booking, and his welcome on arrival, were excellent.
The lovely decor of the bedroom and the comfort of the bed, the ease of parking and the location make this the perfect place to stay, whether visiting the local area or heading for the Tunnel .
Unsurprisingly it was fully booked !
The wonderful breakfast( Nicholas produced the most amazing crepes and home-made jams) in a beautiful small dining area with the other guests, while overlooking the lake, is the perfect way to start any day.
Nicholas can also provide the names of a number of excellent restaurants.g La Maison du Chef
There is a very useful fridge / freezer in the breakfast room , which can be used by the guests- most useful for the contents in our cool bag
We will definitely be back
Mike & Anne
- Great location friendly warm hosts and filling breakfast
- Friendly hosts- comfortable room-nice outlook-close to the tunnel.
- The breakfast were excellent and the company of the host and other guests lovelu
- Lovely location and good breakfast prepared by very friendly owner who speaks good English.
- The information provided by Nicholas when booking, and his welcome on arrival, were excellent.
Manoir De Bois En Ardres
All of the rooms at Manoir De Bois En Ardres have an electric kettle and a private bathroom with shower. A hairdryer is available in every room.Breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room from 8:30 until 09:30.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the guest house. Free private parking is also possible on site and Calais is 9.3 miles away. Guines Forest is 8.1 miles from the B&B.
Beautiful place, very lovely and welcoming hosts, very nice breakfast with lovely home made bread, cake and jams!
Very nice and quiete!
Great location only a 20min drive from ferry port.
Lovely country surrounding beautiful building with a good fresh breakfast to start the day.
Staff were very friendly and full of local knowledge for places to visit.
Lots of space in the lovely enclosed garden to sip wine have a bite to eat and generally unwind – lovely.
- Lovely location not too far from the crossing point to the chunnel/ferry
- Continental breakfast, with homemade yoghurt, bread and jams was excellent. There was always plenty to eat.
- The most amazing service perfect people and amazing views
- Beautiful place, very lovely and welcoming hosts, very nice breakfast with lovely home made bread, cake and jams!
La Cense Hebron
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms have a electric tea pot, while certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Guests at La Cense Hebron can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 30 miles from La Cense Hebron. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 29 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Idea location for an early start back to England. Excellent breakfast served (spot on time) in our room. Friendly reception – our room was ready and clearly signed even though there was no-one around. Lots of space and good facilities. We’ll be back
- Lovely and plentiful breakfast – personally delivered to your door by the owner. The property is in an ideal location for the Calais Eurotunnel. Quiet and peaceful forming part of local farm. The farm had on-site produce – that you could buy 24/7 from the vending machines located by the entrance!
- Charming “farm” environment; huge family room; friendly welcoming host; beautifully renovated facilities (bathroom etc.)
- The location is great just 15 mins from the tunnel. Loverly room with everything you need, very quiet and a great breakfast. Also on the farm is a vending machine selling farm produce which was very handy. Eggs, milk, butter, jam and carrots to name a few of the products on offer. Also directly opposite but out of site is a big supermarket that had a restaurant attached.
- Biggest croissant I’ve ever seen for breakfast. Ideally located and very friendly. Would definitely book again. Huge room with Kitchenette
Au Petit Bled
Each room features visible wooden beams and a traditional décor. All rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed on the patio.Free private parking is possible on site. Popular local activities include hiking and cycling. Calais, with its ferry terminal, is 12.4 miles away, while the historical town of Boulogne-sur-Mer is at 16.2 miles. A choice of restaurants is available within 6.2 miles of the property.
- Cozy and quite location in the middle of nowhere but thats what i wanted. Host was very polite and helpful. Good value for money
- Extremely comfortable bed. Nice to have tea and coffee making facilities in the room. They had thought about details such as leaving some nice toiletries and tissues in the room. It was very quiet. We didn’t hear the other guests and we had a relaxing peaceful stay. I would definitely return.
- We appreciated the kindness and hospitality of the owners, the cosiness of the accommodation and a delicious breakfast.
- We had a great stay! The room was charming and comfortable and had a really nice shower. There was information provided in a map, which was helpful. But the host was the most helpful, he gave us info about the area and even made a reservation at one of the restaurants. The breakfast was amazing! Since it was my boyfriends birthday he got a candle in his pain au chocolate – such a nice gesture. We would definitely book again!
Within easy reach of Eurotunnel.
Great choices at breakfast.
Dennis and Christine made us very welcome, and even booked us a table at a local restaurant.
Tea and coffee tray in the bedroom, which is not frequently the case in Europe.
The guest rooms at La Forge each have a unique theme. They are all equipped with a seating area with sofa bed, a TV and DVD player and a private bathroom.Facilities at La Forge include a lounge area with library, a pool table and ping pong, and a furnished garden with barbecue facilities. The kitchen includes a microwave and fridge.Guests can visit the Nausicaa Aquarium at Boulogne sur Mer, and the Museum of Lace. For guests coming by car, free private parking is provided.
- The place is as described on the website: a bit unusual but in a very good location. The room was spacious and clean and the owner welcomed us and provided many useful information.
- Rooms have loads of character and the hosts were very obliging, opening up for us early after a 35 mile bike ride in horizontal rain (they can provide indoor bike storage). Breakfast is good in choice and quantity.
- Reasonably priced, quirky little B & B. Super bread for breakfast and some great restaurants nearby.
- The rooms and beds were fantastic, and the breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
- It was nicely decorated and we were very comfortable. It is only 20 minutes drive from Calais ferry port so it was excellent being able to sleep close by but not in the city.
Ferme “les Flaquettes”
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms at Ferme “les Flaquettes” are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Calais is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Huge and Comfortable bed. Nicely decorated apartment. Well equipet shared kitchen. Beautifull nature around, fields and meadows
Very friendly and attentive. We had both rooms for our family and subsequently the whole place to ourselves. The decoration was clean and modern and it was lovely to see the goats and pig. Lol the dog was lovely.
This was a real gem of a place and there is lots to do and see in the local area. This was a stop off for us but we are considering returning there for a longer stay.
quiet and welcoming house
surrounding and atmosphere relaxing
Croissants were the best I have ever had in over 45 years of visiting or studying in France!!!!
Everything was outstanding in fact and we will be back!!!
- Perfect position. Excellent value for money. The accommodation is extremely well appointed and very inviting. The breakfast is delicious and the owner works hard to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rodelinghem Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rodelinghem Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!