10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rocky Ridge Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Rocky Ridge Alberta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rocky Ridge Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rocky Ridge Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rocky Ridge Alberta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rocky Ridge Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rocky Ridge Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rocky Ridge Alberta:
Home Inn offers accommodations in Calgary. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations have a shared bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Calgary Telus Convention Center is 10 miles from Home Inn, and Chinook Center is 12 miles from the property. Calgary Airport is 9 miles away.
- Excellent！Nice boss，cleaning room，delicious breakfast！Everything is wonderful！
The staff is very polite and considerate. He cleaned the sidewalk , even my car off heavy snow. The breakfast is excellent. I like the sour cabbages
- The hospitality was very great. Always we’d breakfast and clean towels. The house is big and the rooms too.
- Nice host. Big house. Nice room. Big kitchen and common area.
- The beds and bedding were very comfortable! The dinner for 10 dollars was absolutely worth it!
Located in Calgary, 8 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center, Comfort B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 7 miles from Comfort B&B .
- Overall near perfect experience – thank you – would go back and certainly reccomend
- Very beautiful house and amazing ensuite bathroom.
Beautiful house in a quite location. 15 minutes to city centre and airport.
Very kind owner.
- De ruimte van het huis. Zeer royaal. Garage voor auto. Mooie tuin.
- We hadden het hele huis voor onszelf (met tafeltennistafel), fantastisch toch! Er werd goed voor ons gezorgd, we kregen ‘s avonds een lekker bakje thee en in de ochtend werd er een ontbijt voor ons gemaakt. Ook mochten we gebruik maken van de wasmachine.
English B&B & Spa
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, English B&B & Spa is located in Calgary in the region of Alberta, just 6 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are available. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Calgary Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Splash & Sleep B&B
One of our best sellers in Calgary! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Splash & Sleep B&B offers accommodations in Calgary. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Calgary Telus Convention Center is 6 miles from Splash & Sleep B&B, and Chinook Center is 9 miles away. Calgary Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Lovely pool, wonderful hosts, books everywhere(!), impressive movie collection, tasty breakfast. The place is an absolute joy to stay at, and I’m looking forward to my next opportunity.
- The host is an experienced traveller providing the warmth and generosity of B and B’s around the world to his home. Sorry that we couldn’t stay longer to enjoy the hospitality and facilities more.
- Bob and Donna were very welcoming, friendly, and relaxed. Their home is spacious and the room was quiet. The bed was exceptionally comfortable! Breakfast was tasty and we had plenty of options. The house is conveniently located near (not too near) a freeway that gave us quick access to where we needed to go in Calgary.
- Owners amazingly friendly, very relaxed atmosphere
Very nice place to stay and the host is friendly and giving much advice.
You can choose your breakfast so for the B & B i did in Canada this was the best.
Cozy Nest Bed & Breakfast
This Calgary bed and breakfast is within a 15-minute drive of the University Of Calgary. This cozy inn offers panoramic views of Bow River Valley and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the 2 rooms at Cozy Nest is individually decorated and includes a clock radio. The 2 rooms share a bathroom.Cozy Nest Bed and Breakfast serves guests a full breakfast every morning. Kitchen facilities as are available as well as a common room with cable TV and a formal dining area. Tickets and shuttle services can be arranged.Downtown Calgary is a 20-minute drive from this small bed and breakfast and Market Mall is a 15-minute drive away. Bowmont Park Natural Area is a short walk away.
- Nice owner – beautiful view. Comfortable in all respects. Business license posted. Proper insurance. Very well run.
- Nice view across the Bow Valley to the Winter Olympic’s site. Verna very friendly and lots of interesting travel stories. Quiet area, but good access to main roads.
The landlady was very kind and helpful
She lent us a cooler for our trip to the Rockies for 10 days
She insisted on preparing a full breakfast for us, even though we left very early
- Very friendly hostess, we enjoyed our short stay while having nice conversations. The b&b is located in a beautiful and quiet neighbourhood, although a little far away from Downtown Calgary
- The proprietor was very hospitable, guiding us to a favorable restaurant and places of interest.
The Barn in Bearspaw
The Barn in Bearspaw is located in Bearspaw, just 15 miles from Calgary. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 13 miles from The Barn in Bearspaw.
- We love our hostess, Laurie. This is our third time back celebrating our wedding anniversary because we love the comfort and the food of this beautiful B&B. It is close our home, but just far enough out of the city that you feel rested and refreshed coming back into the bustle of the city. Breakfast is always a 10 out of 10 – Laurie is a great cook! I love the country feel and the mountain view. The shower is the best I’ve ever been in. Big thanks to all the attention and detail from Laurie. We’ll be back next year. 🙂
- Beautifully decorated suite! Magnificent breakfast. Excellent restaurant recommendations from owner.
- Everything. Large property with lots of space to walk or ride and friendly dogs. Was great for us as we had a car and could get to where ever wee wanted. Thanks Laurie for a great stay. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was structured for weekend stays so out two week stay was our choice. Laurie made a special effort to accommodate us. Breakfasts every day were mind blowing.
- Very large room.Great food. If I am in the area about will stay there. Great place for the price, my first B&B.
- Private parking in garage. Huge space. Pleasant and helpful hosts. Big screen TV. Lovely and well-appointed bath. Large deck. Secluded. Excellent bed. Tasty breakfasts. What else would you want?
My Calgary B&B
My Calgary B&B is located in Calgary, just 9 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Located in Calgary, 5 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center, Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and sun terrace.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The bed is comfortable.
Large breakfast with fruits, breads, and an egg and hash brown. But I wish there had been an option for more hot foods.
Despite the mix-up and inconveniences, property managers were generally friendly and assisted in parking my vehicle.
- The room was lovely and luxurious. Enjoyed the jacuzzi and the breakfast.
The Bow River is a stone’s throw off their back deck! The room was charming and every amenity anticipated. Jacuzzi tub with changing lights (didn’t use it, but that’s cool) and a variety of bathwater additives to help you relax. Candles. Gas fireplace. Tall, comfortable beds. Shower had two heads, also a steam option – loved that!
Breakfast was incredible, very tasty and good variety; part was help ourselves, with main dish served by Merrle and Dianne. Another trip to Calgary and we would definitely stay here again.
- Private access suitable for late entry; large; very comfortable; every possible extra available.
Magnificent B&B right on the Bow river with Adirondack chairs in the backyard.
Owner took a picture of us at breakfast that he presented to us. ( Nice Touch)
- The bed is comfortable.
B&B on Signal Hill
Featuring free WiFi, B&B on Signal Hill offers accommodations in Calgary, just 5 miles from Calgary Telus Convention Center.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 10 miles from B&B on Signal Hill.
- Freedom of having our own “suite” with sitting area/tv and exclusive use of nearby bathroom. Very good breakfast. Pleasant and friendly hosts, happy to chat but also unobtrusive. Good restaurant nearby – Bistro Rouge.
- The home is beautiful, inviting, and immaculately clean. The homeowners are incredibly friendly, charming and accomodating. We were so comfortable and well taken care of during our stay.
- The friendly atmosphere, private quarters, extreme cleanliness, assistance whenever needed, good food, relaxing and serene.
- The location of the B&B is central, tucked in a quiet neighbourhood not far from major thoroughfares for getting around the city. The hosts are a lovely couple who make you feel at home. The walk-out basement suite gives a sitting area with a couch/hide-a-bed, table and chairs and TV. There is a separate bedroom and private bathroom just down the hall from the sitting room. We were given choices for breakfast, including a full cooked breakfast of eggs, toast and hash-browns with juice, tea or coffee.
- Nice private space, pool table was great, breakfast was great – very social hosts we had some good conversation with them. Everything was nice and clean, easy access with our own key. Recommend the stay!
Harvest Hill Mountain View Home
Harvest Hill Mountain View Home offers accommodations in Calgary. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Calgary Telus Convention Center is 7 miles from Harvest Hill Mountain View Home, and Chinook Center is 11 miles away. Calgary Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Located in a quiet neighborhood closer to the convenient store & had an easy access to the transit. Kitchen is well equiped & there was extra food in the refrigerator. Will recommend this place to my friends in the future. Nice, comfortable & safe. Felt like home
- Collection by houskeeping staff from the airport was lovely, and he was on time to take us back the next day – despite it being 5am and he’d just finished his night shift at the same place! Just across the road is a small row of shops, including a mini-mart, licquor store and two take-aways, so we didn’t have far to go for an evening meal. Whilst being located within a short drive from the airport, the area the house is located in is very peaceful at night.
- It is a very nice place to live. I strongly recommend this house to other guests.
Was quite near to airport, 10 mins by car.
The owner were nice.
- Value basic accommodation close to airport. Good wifi. OK DIY breakfast. Quiet suburban location, 10 minute walk to local shops with a few eating places, good supermarket.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rocky Ridge Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rocky Ridge Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rocky Ridge Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rocky Ridge Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!