10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rockland Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockland Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rockland Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockland Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockland Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rockland Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rockland Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rockland Maine:
Rockland Talbot House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rockland Talbot House offers accommodations in Rockland. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 50 miles from Rockland Talbot House.
No reviews yet.
Berry Manor Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Berry Manor Inn offers accommodations in Rockland.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Elms of Camden
Elms of Camden offers accommodations in Camden. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Elms of Camden.
- Our hosts were perfectly hospitable and exceptionally welcoming. The breakfast was different every morning and always a culinary treat. Everything about our stay was wonderful and any requests were always responded to with care and attention to detail.
- The owners were very helpful! The rooms were cozy…loved the gas fireplace….bed was great! Thank you!
- Superb breakfasts. Caring engaging hosts, excellent shower and comfortable bed. Location walking distance to restaurants and shops
- Gary and James were wonderful hosts! Room, breakfast to location was perfect!! Would recommend to all!
- This B&B is such a charming place to stay. Friendly owners and staff. They gave great advice on restaurants and attractions. The breakfast was spectacular! Walking distance to town shops, restaurants and harbor.
Camden Maine Stay Inn
Built in 1802, this boutique bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi and themed rooms that feature plush bedding. It is half a mile from the harbor and various shops.Uniquely decorated rooms feature antique furnishings and bright decor. An en suite bathroom is also included at Maine Stay Camden.A gourmet two-course breakfast is served each morning on the porch overlooking the garden or in the historic dining room. Coffee and tea are available throughout the day.Guests can relax by the fireplace in the living area or stroll through the large gardens, which boast flower beds, a creek, and benches.A variety of dining options are a 5-minutes walk from Camden Maine Stay Inn. Camden Hills State Park and Mount Battie is 3 miles away.
- Lovely old house. Helpful owners. Very good seating areas with complimentary nibbles.
- Wonderful home. Beautiful gardens. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Of the 3 B&B’s we stayed at in Maine, this was by far the best. Near perfect, location, hosts, rooms and breakfast.
Very pleasant rooms and decor Loved the breakfast room with windows all around looking out onto the trees in the backyards-❤️ pretty table settings
Very gracious hosts
- We loved EVERYTHING! The owners are a lovely , smart , interesting , caring and helpful couple! And their breakfasts are fabulous! They are more than willing to help you find your way around and they have great advice that fits your style. Their B and B (and property) is gorgeous ! Can’t wait to go back . July is a good month to visit Camden .
The Humble Farmer
The Humble Farmer offers accommodations in Saint George. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The hosts, Robert and Marsha, were delightful, providing very humorous and engaging conversation and making us feel right at home. The breakfast was wonderful with the best blueberry pancakes I ever had. It was a most enjoyable stay.
- Blue berry pancakes with dozens of blueberries in each one, then real maple syrup. Robert and Marsha are wonderful; Robert, a wit, musician, philosopher will entertain you with his stories. Marsha is the nicest person we met in a three week trip, and she is a wonderful cook.
- Marsha and Robert were great. Really funny and enjoyable to talk to
- The hospitality of Robert and Marsha was great. Breakfast of eggs, bacon, and a fresh fruit variety was more than I expected! I highly recommend The Humble Farmer. It’s clean, easy to find, and wonderful hosts. Robert made extra effort to make sure my handicapped husband was comfortable and help me connect with long lost friends.
- It was our first B&B experience and it was wonderful. We just loved the owners who opened their home to us as if we were family. If you enjoy simple beauty, harmony and history you will be more than pleased with your experience.
One of our best sellers in Camden! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hawthorn Inn offers accommodations in Camden.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is concierge services at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Hawthorn Inn.
- We loved the location and the ambiance of the B and B. Felt very at home!
- Bed was so comfortable-breakfast was great -staff so nice
- We traveled three hours to spend the weekend in Camden. It was worth all the time on the road! The owners were away and Ms. Deb was in charge of our care in their absence. She was a delight from the moment she greeted us. Excellent food, comfy, clean rooms and within walking distance to everything we needed! We will definately be returning!!
- The owners, Lisa and Ted pulled out all of the stops. From their unique gourmet breakfasts, to their luxurious towels and handmade soaps, every detail is thoughtfully executed.
- The house and garden are gorgeous, our room (the Rose Room) was lovely and comfortabel and the breakfast delicious! Would definitely recommend!
Victorian by the Sea
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Victorian by the Sea is located in Lincolnville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts were absolutely gourmet. Caroline, the owner, was very friendly and helpful the restaurant suggestions and things to do. The other guests were also friendly and interesting to interact with. We made friends that we will keep in touch with.
- Wonderful host, beautiful setting and great breakfasts.
Gourmet 5 star breakfasts!!! All organic produce and local farm to table….
Incredible Victorian sun porch with a view of the bay…..
- Lovely quiet clean room with gas fireplace. Caroline made the most delicious breakfasts. She was very kind and accommodating. She gave us ideas of where to visit and restaurant information. Want to go back.
The breakfast was delicious. The inn/ room was lovely and very comfortable.
Will return next year.
A 15-minute drive from the Camden, Maine harbor, this bed and breakfast features on-site gourmet dining and free Wi-Fi. Camden Hill State Park is just 3 miles away.Every room at the Youngstown Inn has a flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area. They are comfortably decorated in light colors and soft floral accents. Select rooms include a fireplace or terrace.The parlor room has a cozy fireplace, and guests can enjoy the inn’s gardens from the large terrace.The Youngstown Inn Restaurant serves French-inspired cuisine and offers full bar service. Daily gourmet breakfast is served in the dining area and includes fresh baked goods, fruit, coffee, tea and a cooked main dish.Canoe on Megunticook Lake, which is only a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. The Farnsworth Art Museum is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Vatout Bed & Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is just a 5-minute walk from Waldoboro village and a 5-minute drive from Waldoboro Historical Society Museum. Le Vatout offers free Wi-Fi and rooms include a private library and a desk.A gourmet breakfast made with organic local products is served with tea and coffee each day. After breakfast, guests can enjoy a stroll through the scenic gardens.Le Vatout is a 5-minute walk from restaurants and shops and the Waldo theater. It is a 30-minute drive to Boothbay Harbor or Camden, and 20 minutes from Rockland and the Farnsworth Museum.
- The innkeeper is very friendly. Breakfast with the other gests was pleasant
Tastefully decorated. Breakfast was a single
blueberry/nut pancake, o-juice, coffee/tea.
- Staff very accomodating and friendly. Made us feel welcome and went out of their way to arrange for our special needs regarding timing of breakfast; any special dietary needs or requests , etc.
- This leg of my trip was filled with problems. My flight was 3 hours late, both my checked bags were lost, etc. Dominiqua stayed up until 1 am to meet me, which was above and beyond what I expected. Her cooking was excellent and she helped me in any way she could. I would book another stay there without hesitation.
La struttura è praticamente un’abitazione. Gode di una buona posizione silenziosa.
Ha un bel giardino ad uso comune. Il personale è accogliente e cordiale.
Dal mio punto di vista è comunque troppo sopravvalutato.
La colazione è scarsa, la privacy è inesistente per l’assenza di serratura alle camere e per il bagno in comune, e c’è perfino il gatto che ha la lettiera nel bagno.
Il costo del pernottamento è elevato.
È una sistemazione da ostello con prezzi da buon motel.
Nei dintorni c’è poco da fare perché le cose da vedere sono distanti;quindi consiglio di allungare di qualche chilometro e cercare altre sistemazioni.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blackberry Inn offers accommodations in Camden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from Blackberry Inn.
- Beautifully appointed property. Friendly and gracious innkeepers.
- Facility was great but what made our stay so enjoyable was the hospitality extended by the owners. Wonderful stay!
- The morning breakfast was wonderful, the fresh squeezed orange juice was great! The inn was very beautiful , the room I was in was gorgeous and so comfortable. It was a great walk down into town . I would stay there again if ever I return to that part of the country!
- What did we like – where to start? First, Kat and Bob are the most wonderful hosts! We have a wonderful room (Victorian) – just perfect for us with a very comfortable bed and room accommodations. Breakfast was wonderful – perfectly balanced and satisfying – then we went off for a walk downtown before heading out to Bar Harbor. Camden is a really quaint town and we thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay. Keep up the wonderful start, Kat and Bob. We hope to see you again next year (and for a bit longer stay)!
- The breakfast was very good. the bed was a little to firm for me since I have back issues. But a very pleasant place. Owners were very accomodating and pleasant.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rockland Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rockland Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rockland Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rockland Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!