10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rockfield Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockfield Highlands is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rockfield Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockfield Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockfield Highlands. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rockfield Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rockfield Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rockfield Highlands:
Located in Portmahomack, Tarrel House features a garden. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also boasts a restaurant and a terrace. The accommodation provides a hot tub, a shared lounge and free WiFi.At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The property has a sauna. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Tarrel House can find nearby.Inverness is 38 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Superb homely facilities. Extremely attentive owners. Wonderful Italian Dinners. Great location. Pet friendly. Lovely rooms, beautifully furnished. Couldn’t have had a more enjoyable stay.
- Tarrel house is in an excellent location and this is the second time we have stayed there and we will return again. The house and rooms are excellent the overall service is first class and very friendly. The food was excellent too, we do not have any faults with Tarrel Hose and I would recommend this accommodation to anyone. We had a great time.
- The service and the home cooked cake on arrival. Bed was amazing
- The hosts Ugo and Elide were amazing and the dinner that Elide prepared for us was delicious. Beautiful and peaceful setting.
A lovely house with the friendliest host and hostess.
Charming couple , great food and good location.
From the access driveway to the perfectly tended lawn and gardens this place is
a place to enjoy. The entrance with the most perfect Oak staircase has to be seen to
West End Beach House
West End Beach House is located in Portmahomack, 28 miles from Inverness and 22 miles from Elgin. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nairn is 16 miles from West End Beach House, and Tain is 9 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 21 miles away.
- Possibly the best place of its type I’ve ever stayed in. I hesitate to write such a glowing review as I don’t want this place all booked up when I want to return! The afternoon tea was delicious, so many thoughtful touches, the sherry and whisky, Sonos for music, private lounge looking at the sea, cleanliness incredible, lovely bedding, gorgeous bathroom products, breakfast delicious, tea and coffee with REAL milk in the room and soft drinks. Gorgeous Bramble cat.
the best b&b i’ve ever stayed in.
this place is beautiful
it is a little remote but this is what we wanted, perfect peace
and we saw dolphins swim around from the sitting room couch over looking the sea.
- The location is quiet and stunning. The House is on the beach; you sit in the guest lounge and become hypnotised by the beauty of the sea, right outside the window. It was so peaceful. The house itself is immaculate; every need has been thought about and met before you even knew you had it! For example, I wasn’t quite tall enough to see the sun rise out of the bedroom roof window, but there was a little stool for me to stand on, tucked under the dressing table. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom had underfloor heating and there was a coffee machine and a fridge in the bedroom, with complimentary drinks, milk and water. The hosts were friendly, warm and wonderfully hospitable. The breakfast was delicious; good choice and interesting flavour combinations, all made from scratch. We would visit again tomorrow if we could. We both could not recommend this highly enough.
Everything was perfect, the hosts were extremely nice, the room was magnificent, the house is located on a secluded beach with only another house from it to a completely wild strand of cliffs. You even get binoculars to be able to look for dolphins. The breakfast was great, many options other than the regular and barely edible scottish breakfast.
Overall we have nothing bad to say, it was the best accomodation we had on our month long trip to scotland.
The setting is glorious.
Julie and Gavin were perfect hosts – warm, friendly and very welcoming.
The bedroom was great, comfy bed, good wifi, lovely attention to detail, perfect facilities, and the guest lounge was an added bonus!
The breakfast was phenomenal, as were the ice cream and the chutney.
We’d recommend the West End Beach House to everyone.
Roag House is located in Tain, just 24 miles from Inverness. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.Elgin is 24 miles from Roag House, and Nairn is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 17 miles from Roag House.
- Quiet friendly comfortable and great value for money.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts and lovely breakfast. Room was very clean and bathroom very spacious. Would definitely recommend to anyone travelling to area. Very dog friendly
- Super cosy room and an excellent breakfast served with a smile!
- The owners were very easy to get along with and made us feel relaxed and welcome throughout our stay. The breakfast was certainly the best Scottish meal I had during our overall visit for the week.
- Eddie & Anni made my granddaughter & I very welcome and we loved our short stay ~ such a pity we couldn’t have stayed a bit longer. Room was lovely and the breakfast, expertly prepared by Eddie was fantastic! Beautiful part of the country ~ and we were fortunate to stumble upon the fabulous Roag House! I’ve rebooked and am looking forward to another stay in the Spring. First class facility & highly recommended to everyone!
One of our best sellers in Dornoch! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Strathview Lodge offers accommodations in Dornoch, just 26 miles from Nairn. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The room was beautiful, immaculately clean, bed was extremely comfortable. Easy parking, with fantastic view from the front of the building. The owners were lovely to talk to and interested in what I was doing & where I was travelling to. Breakfast was nice with a good variety. Owner offered some excellent places to have dinner.
- Excellent Bed and Breakfast with good views. Goof food in pub in Dornock
- small family accommodation with views over the loch, very peaceful and helpful
- Very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Friendly welcome. Nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Very comfortable bed and quality shower The room and accommodation is very well kept. Breakfast was on time and with excellent quality and choice
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Caledonian House offers accommodations in Portmahomack. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Inverness is 29 miles from Caledonian House, and Elgin is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The food was amazing and unique and was very reasonably priced for the standard. The room was lovely, spacious and very comfy beds. I do tend to check out where I am going and I certainly was not disappointed. I am already planning to go back to stay and sample the other delights on the menu. Carol was a very friendly and attentive host who was helpful and answered a few queries even prior to arriving. Its places like this that are setting a very high standard and is great for tourists who are coming to the Highlands and for us Scottish people who appreciate the attention to detail.
The room was bright, spacious, renovated with a good sense, facing the harbour, we were lucky to see gorgeous sunset on a sunny day. It was warm inside the room and bathroom, hot water in shower. Very comfy bed. Perfect breakfasts with selection of hot dishes, homemade. Great hospitality.
We liked the place very much and recommend it sincerely!
- I liked my very cosy room, the location of Caledonian house and owner’s very friendly german shepherd. I just really enjoyed my whole stay!
- Service was exemplary, she was very chatty and had great knowledge of local restaurants and bars. Provided us with free milk for tea and coffee, one of the best B&B experiences we have had.
- My dad & brother said the breakfast was one of the best they’ve ever had.
The Castle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Castle Hotel offers accommodations in Portmahomack. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Inverness is 29 miles from The Castle Hotel, and Elgin is 23 miles away. Inverness Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Canterra Cottage is located in Tain. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Inverness is 27 miles from Canterra Cottage, and Elgin is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were very friendly we immediately felt at home. We had a welcoming afternoon tea and a great recommendation for dinner. The view from the dinner/breakfast table were paddocks of sheep with new lambs, so cute. It was a great stay for our family of four.
- Cameron and Maureen were fantastic hosts and very welcoming. Great coffee and breakfast!
- Great home and B&B. Location was wonderful and easy to find. Breakfast was very good, enjoyed hosts very much.
- The food was freshly cooked and super delicious! A real Scottish breakfast..!
The place was at end of a
peninsula so very quiet and peaceful.enormous room with private bathroom nice views over countryside
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Fionn Lodge is located in Dornoch in the region of Highlands, just 29 miles from Inverness. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The area is popular for windsurfing and biking. Elgin is 31 miles from Fionn Lodge, and Nairn is 21 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 24 miles away.
- Supeb B&B. Wonderful hosts. Great room. Lovely extra touches and facilities. Couldn’t fault.
Fantastic friendly owners. Welcoming and great hosts.
Room and facilities are A1.
- The exceptional high standard of accommodation hospitality and cuisine. The location and the helpful hosts.
- Everything at Fionn Lodge was first class. The best.
- The beach is not one that you would swim at as it is too cold. It is however wonderful to walk along.
At No 9
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Dornoch, 29 miles from Inverness, At No 9 features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV.Elgin is 31 miles from At No 9, and Nairn is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- An excellent bed and breakfast with the highest standards and the most welcoming and caring host.
- The room was really lovely and having access to a kitchen area to make our own drinks (with numerous amounts of different tea and coffee), there was even a fridge with fresh milk in it. The lounge was cosy and the log burner very welcoming. Good location for some great walks.
- Bedroom spacious log burning stove lounge area dining large welcoming room food perfect very friendly place to stay
- The host Evelyn was great. Very welcoming and most helpful. A really lovely B&B. We will definitely stay again, if we are back in Scotland. Excellent.
- Real home from home in a lovely setting. Nothing too much trouble and recommended for stopovers to the North or mini breaks
Dunbius Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dunbius Guest House offers accommodations in Tain. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Inverness is 24 miles from Dunbius Guest House, and Elgin is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Great reception from Carole & Melvin; super clean & comfortable room – with a sea view!; plentiful breakfast – with daily “specials” on offer; great choice of eateries less than 10 minutes walk away.
A most enjoyable bed & breakfast experience!
- Beautiful view from the bedroom, good location and easy to find, close to Tain town centre. Carole and Kelvin were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very delicious – big generous portion.
Really nice little place, clean room, excellent staff and awesome breakfast you could even pre-order the night before.
I loved the “American pancakes” and the lovely view from the dining area.
- Wonderful location (what a view , we named it the infinity garden as it looked as if it joined the waters edge) and the owners were absolutely lovely . Couldn’t ask for anything more.
- TRADITIONAL BREAKFAST AVAILABLE, OR “SPECIALS” – AMERICAN STYLE PANCAKES, OR SMOKED SALMON. VERY COMFORTABLE ROOM. VERU GOOD STAY
- Great reception from Carole & Melvin; super clean & comfortable room – with a sea view!; plentiful breakfast – with daily “specials” on offer; great choice of eateries less than 10 minutes walk away.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rockfield Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rockfield Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rockfield Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rockfield Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!