10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rockcliffe Cumbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockcliffe Cumbria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rockcliffe Cumbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockcliffe Cumbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockcliffe Cumbria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rockcliffe Cumbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rockcliffe Cumbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rockcliffe Cumbria:
Church View offers accommodations in Rockcliffe. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Keswick is 24 miles from Church View, and Carlisle is 4.3 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Lovely unique place to stay. Warm welcome on arrival. Loved the diy breakfast which had plenty of choice. So glad we have found this accommodation as we hope to book again when travelling south.
- Every single comfort has been thought of. Spotlessly clean.quiet and relaxing, pub nearby but I didn’t try it out. Overall 12/10.
- Welcome friendly. Very quiet and full of character. Lots of little touches that really make a difference. Comprehensive breakfast supplies.
- So many great little touches in this cottage to make it more like home. From the slippers to the umbrella to the fruit basket and the candles. Perfect getaway. Just a shame I was working and couldn’t spend a bit more time exploring the area
- comfy bed, cute cottage, nicely kept, really lovely people
The Sycamore Tree
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Sycamore Tree offers accommodations in Longtown. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Keswick is 29 miles from The Sycamore Tree, and Carlisle is 8 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- John the Owner was extremely obliging. The room was extremely comfortable and there was a lot of little extras….tictac mints by the bed, grooming packs, amble tea, coffee, hot chocolate and milk. Breakfast was plentiful. The room was very quiet.
- Everything was brilliant. An absolute gem. Can’t thank the owner enough
- Friendly staff, very comfortable room, quiet, nice shower and fabulous full breakfast
- It’s the perfect small B & B. Most comfy bed in a beautifully decorated room with the facilities you usually only fine in good hotels.
- This was a present for my parents. I particularly appreciated the extras: A chair was placed halfway upstairs so my Dad could have a rest (he’s a bit unsteady now) and when they got stuck in traffic enroute we were told it wasn’t a problem, they would make them food whatever the time.Thank you so much, I can’t praise the owners enough.
Fernlea Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Gretna Green! Fernlea Bed and Breakfast is located in Gretna Green, 28 miles from Keswick and 9 miles from Carlisle. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Dumfries is 22 miles from Fernlea Bed and Breakfast, and Penrith is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Lovely clean and homely accommodation. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Lovely breakfast.
- Warm welcome from friendly hosts, choice of rooms. Superb breakfast.
- The owners were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Everything was spotless, comfortable and warm. Breakfast was lovely and plentyful. We will definitely stay there again. The photos that you may see on line do not do it justice.
- bed was comfy, breakfast was good and our hosts were very friendly and helpful. would definitely reccomend to friends and family
Everything was just perfect, a quiet location, perfect for what we wanted to do.
From checking in, to checking out nothing was too much trouble. Perfect hosts and a superb breakfast, I would highly recommended Fernlea
Bojangles Guest House
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Centrally situated in the town of Gretna, Bojangles Guest House offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free onsite parking. This small, family-run property is ideally located for Gretna and Gretna Green weddings. Gretna Registry Office is a 5-minute walk away.The luxurious rooms include a flat-screen Freeview TV, a seating area, and tea and coffee making facilities. Each contemporary room features an en-suite or private bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. The house is equipped for guests with mobility difficulties.In the mornings, Bojangles serves full cooked breakfast. Lunch and evening meals can be enjoyed in the neighbouring inn and hotel. The Gretna Gateway Outlet Village is just 650 feet from the guest house and the town’s main shops are also only a 5-minute stroll away.Bojangles Guest House is just 1 miles from the M74 and the A75 motorways, allowing easy access to Glasgow, Dumfries, and Carlisle.
- The rooms were decorated to a really high standard and were exceptionally clean. Easy to control the heating. Nice ambience with the different lighting options. Nice to have both a shower for speed and a deep corner bath for wallowing at the end of a long day. Really comfy beds so always had a good nights sleep. The owners were really accomodating and friendly so you felt at home.
- A very good room for the price and in excellent condition. Cannot fault anything at all. Very good host and very good breakfast
- Excellent facilities. Very comfy bed. Ground floor room was really a suite with adjacent large wet room especially ideal for anyone with mobility issues. Lovely breakfast.
- Customer service at the guest house is excellent. Rooms were immaculate and my only regret is that only staying 1 night and being at a wedding all day we didn’t get the opportunity to enjoy it. However I would highly recommend
- Comfortable bed. Superb bed linen. Excellent en suite. Fantastic breakfast. Lovely decor throughout. Exceptional cleanliness. Advice on where to get an early evening meal. (A hotel 2 doors away.)
Midtown Farm Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Midtown Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in Easton in the region of Cumbria, just 22 miles from Keswick. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Carlisle is 8 miles from Midtown Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Dumfries is 22 miles away.
- Lovely quiet location. The hosts were so warm and friendly and nothing was too much trouble . Outstanding family room and fabulous breakfast . Would have no hesitation in staying again
- Everywhere was clean and tidy. There was a good area to park. There were lots of extras in the room, everything you could want had been thought of.
- Very comfy bed, lovely decor, very friendly hosts and delicious breakfast!
- The room was very sweet and had everything we needed. The breakfast was the best we had during our stay in the UK. Thanks to Janice for the whole experience. She was friendly and nothing was too much trouble, even offering to take us to Bowness in her car.
Everything! The owners, the location, the room and the breakfast….
Such a cosy place, we (and our bikes) were so well looked after.
Prince Charlie’s Cottage
Prince Charlie’s Cottage is located in Gretna Green, just 28 miles from Keswick. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Carlisle is 9 miles from Prince Charlie’s Cottage, and Dumfries is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Lovely owner everything we needed for an overnight stay. Would recommend.
- accomodation great, the owner was really nice and very helpful, breakfast fantastic would recommend it and would stay again if i was in that area
- Clean & comfortable,lovely friendly hostess and lovely breakfast in morning
- Our host was lovely and very welcoming and the breakfasts were delicious.
- Really good value and comfy little B&B, very close to the Gretna Hall Hotel.
Cherry Grove Guest House
Cherry Grove Guest House is located in Carlisle, 22 miles from Keswick and 30 miles from Grasmere.The rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Dumfries is 30 miles from Cherry Grove Guest House, and Penrith is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Great location and the breakfast was amazing! Really friendly couple and would definitely recommend this b&b.
- Homely, welcoming and comfortable. Lovely owners and a fabulous breakfast choice.
Owners very friendly, helpful and amenable to our schedule.
- Just excellent all round, lovely couple, will be booking again
- the location , about 15 mins easy walk into town , the area lots to do and see . the staff very friendly . good breakfast
Alexander Guest House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gretna Green, 28 miles from Keswick, Alexander Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Carlisle is 9 miles from Alexander Guest House, and Dumfries is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 53 miles from Alexander Guest House.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of foods. The bed was very comfy. The location is good, right next to the station, and there is plenty of free parking.
- The food and comfort were exceedingly good and the friendliness of the owners came up to our expectations we
- The bed was very hard,l’m so sorry, because every thing else was perfect.
- Lovely helpful hosts and a great breakfast (especially the coffee!)
The Couple owning the b&b were excellent very informative about the area
The food was 1st class and nothing was a problem for them
the room were very comfortable and very clean
THANKS for a Great Break
Anvil View Guest House
Anvil View Guest House is located in Gretna Green, just 28 miles from Keswick. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer and a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Carlisle is 9 miles from Anvil View Guest House, and Dumfries is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was excellent. Ample off road parking. owners were very polite and helpful with were to eat in the evening and local information
- Brenda and Roy were lovely, they really offer the personal touch. Highly recommend!
- The breakfast was excellent and the host is so nice, definitely would recommend to any one who want to experience a lovely traveling time.
- Great location and the best breakfast we’ve had in a bnb for quite a while
- Everything lovely people. Lovely and clean nice quiet place . Lovely breakfast would recommend
Willowbeck Lodge BB
Located in Carlisle, 22 miles from Keswick, Willowbeck Lodge BB features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden.Grasmere is 30 miles from Willowbeck Lodge BB, and Penrith is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Hosts made us welcome and were helpful with local information.Bar/dining area lent itself to interaction with hosts and fellow guests.overall an oasis close to city and motorway a very unique find quiet and comfortable
- I was stranded in Carlisle due to snow and needed a place for the night. I definitely chose the right B&B. The welcome, accommodation and food was excellent. I would recommend and will return should I find myslef back in the area.
- Beautiful spacious room and awesome bathroom. Lovely views and very quiet.
- Caring staff. Beautifully located property. Excellent breakfast and friendly house-keeper to serve it. We would stay there again, but in a bigger room. Good value for money with sizeable relaxing area cum bar/restaurant on the ground floor. Well insulated for sound. Impeccably clean throughout.
lovely relaxed atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff who take pride in their work.
didn’t eat there as we were out most of the day/night but it smelt fantastic!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rockcliffe Cumbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rockcliffe Cumbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rockcliffe Cumbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rockcliffe Cumbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!