10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rock Northumberland – Top Hotel Reviews
Rock Northumberland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rock Northumberland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rock Northumberland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rock Northumberland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rock Northumberland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rock Northumberland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rock Northumberland:
The Saddle Bed & Breakfast
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Saddle Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Alnmouth, just 29 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bamburgh is 16 miles from The Saddle B&B, and Alnwick is 4.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 25 miles from The Saddle Bed & Breakfast.
- Excellent spotlessly clean room with en suite, excellent breakfast. Definately value for money, in a lovely picturesque seaside town.
- The evening meal was lovely and staff very accommodating as we needed an early meal. Our room was very comfortable and breakfast was lovely
Immaculately clean room and bathroom, breakfast first class, with a friendly welcome.
No hesitation in recommending this property to one and all. Perfectly positioned for the beach and other pubs too.
- Comfy if slightly dated decor, Bistro that use the dining space is a seperate business but easy to reserve through the owner. Breakfast was pretty good. carparking at rear of property and they have covered bike storage available!
- The Hosts were very pleasant and the beach was in great walking distance.We used this B&B as a stop off point to and from Scotland. It catered very well for our needs and the dog.
The Percy Arms
Located in Chatton, 9 miles from Bamburgh, The Percy Arms features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Alnwick is 12 miles from The Percy Arms, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Ample supplies in the bathroom & escorted to our room with a jug of fresh milk for a cuppa & complimentary cake. Evening meal/breakfast was delicious home cooked. Lovely view from our window
- Everything the staff were amazing facilities were fantastic could not do enough to make our stay great. The evening food was was delicious & the breakfast service was fantastic & beautifully cooked.
- Staff very pleasant food excellent superb location
- The staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms large and comfortable with excellent towels, linen and toiletries. The breakfast is particularly good.
- Bathroom was large and well fitted towels fluffy and white Pub was a good traditional pub but nicely decorated Menu and food was exelaint Breakfast was good but not huge choice Not a good selection of fruit or pastries etc Eggs good . chefs singing amusing Chap who looked after us in dinning room lovely charming helpful efficient
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Broomhill in the region of Northumberland, 22 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, No.6 B&B features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Sunderland is 28 miles from No.6 at Druridge Bay, and Bamburgh is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- the room had good views of the garden and of the fields beyond. comfy beds. good choice for breakfast. Friendly and helpful hosts. good location for exploring. Would stay again.
- Phil and Gill went out of their way to help including a cup of tea on arrival. Breakfast freshly cooked as required. Lovely comfy room. Very convenient for Amble and the Northumberland coast. Would use again if in that area.
- We have just returned from No6 B&B after a 2 night stay which we thoroughly enjoyed. Our hosts Phil and Liz could not do enough for us, they made us feel very welcome and were 5 star hosts. The breakfasts are delicious with lots of choice and we left the table fit to burst when we had finished. We would not hesitate to recommend this lovely place and we would certainly stay again if we ever come back to the North East. Thanks again Phil and Liz and good luck with the coming season.
- Phil and Liz could not do more to make us feel welcome, they were amazing.Very nice breakfast. The house is very contempary with good ecological points.
- Was finished to a high standard. Had own entrance with downstairs room. Plenty of space.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Situated just 10 minutes’ stroll from the centre of Seahouses, Links View offers free WiFi and free onsite parking. Dating back to 1740, this stylish stone-built property is located along one of the area’s heritage walks.The individually designed rooms include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and a seating area. The luxury en-suite bathrooms offer a shower, a hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view or a garden view.Each room at Links View also includes a dining area and access to a shared fridge. Links View has a dining room where guests can enjoy breakfast from a varied menu.Links View is just 15 minutes’ walk from Seahouse Harbour. Guests can enjoy stroll along the beach or boat trips to the Farne Islands. The award-winning Ocean Club Spa and Leisure Centre is a 10-minute walk away and is available to guests at Links View.
- Fantastic Gary and Val were wounderful we had lovley time and would defo recommend to anybody. X
- Luxury rooms for a B&B. Very comfortable bed and a brilliant shower.
- Couldn’t fault anything very comfortable clean breakfast excellent
- The bed was very comfortable and the accommodation very clean.
- Lovely place. Friendly and welcoming. Amazing breakfast
The Old Vicarage
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Old Vicarage offers accommodations in Belford.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bamburgh is 5 miles from The Old Vicarage, and Alnwick is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely stay for one night. Hosts were welcoming and room was lovely. Bath in the separate but for sole use bathroom was glorious. Lounge was comfy and breakfast was lovely.
- A friendly cosy atmosphere created by hosts with excellent local knowledge. Excellent varied breakfasts each day. Wonderful authentic ambience to the Old Vicarage.
- Annette and Keith are a lovely couple and made us feel very welcome. They had lots of local knowledge and helped us with advice about places to visit.
- Annette and Keith were the perfect hosts and nothing was enough trouble lovely home in a great location with plenty to do in the surrounding area well worth a visit
- Faultless, liked everything. Felt like staying with friends. Very homely and spotlessly clean.
Rock Moor House B&B
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Rock Moor House B&B is located in North Charlton. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Bamburgh is 9 miles from Rock Moor House B&B, and Alnwick is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent- large range of options and very tasty.
- Beautiful old house with period furniture, lots of space and lovely decor. Nice choices to make at breakfast
- Room was beautiful, the whole establishment exceeded my expectations. The lounge and dining area were beautiful. Bathroom and bedroom were impeccable.
- The little extras (fridge for milk/water, coffee and tea facilities and chocolate cake on arrival!!) Also the bathroom was sensational!!! Would love to stay again but this time make it up for breakfast!!!
- Beautiful property, idyllic location, gorgeous room – scrumptious chocolate cake on arrival.
Blue Bell Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Blue Bell Inn is located in Embleton, 8 miles from Bamburgh and 6 miles from Alnwick. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 24 miles from Blue Bell Inn, and Seahouses is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Comfortable beds and good shower. Helpful and friendly staff too.
- Lad doing breakfast tried to make us all feel comfortable very helpful
The location – we love Embleton Bay.
The food was very good.
The staff were very friendly and helpful both on the telephone and when we arrived at the Bluebell. Our room was clean and comfortable and there were tea and coffee making facilities available in the room. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and the beds were very comfortable.
Our full English breakfast on Sunday morning was excellent with toast, juice and plenty of fresh coffee to go with it.
- great locationand some of the best beaches in the land.
Woodville is located in Embleton, just 8 miles from Bamburgh. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Alnwick is 6 miles from Woodville, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything about our stay at woodville was exceptional and we would highly recommend the hosts for the care they gave us while we stayed with them . The home is spotless and beautifully decorated .Very comfortable beds and a beautiful fresh food breakfast . Would love to come visit again
- Hi would very highly recommend this. You will not be disappointed.
- The owners were very friendly and the room was clean and tidy. The bed was very comfortable and there was a good choice for breakfast. The bathroom was lovely and warm not like some other places where we have stayed. There is nothing worse than having a shower in a bathroom that has very little heat. We would stay here again.
- Lovely space to relax and get ready for the wedding we had that day!
- Absolutely beautiful place with lovely people who can’t do enough for you- nothing is spared and total luxury throughout
Located in Eglingham in the region of Northumberland, 9 miles from Bamburgh, Braeside features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alnwick is 4.5 miles from Braeside, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- I couldn’t rate this establishment more highly, the building is a beautiful Edwardian house and from the moment I stepped through the door I immediately felt at home, the owner is extremely hospitable and nothing was too much trouble.
Sally is the perfect host. She is attentive, kind and friendly and was ready and willing to give us all the advice needed. She was more than happy to fit in with us, and breakfast was stunning. We couldn’t have been more happy!
The room was absolutely stunning, with all the facilities needed. The B&B is perfectly situated, a five minute drive from a local town, with a beautiful country drive back to the home. During our trip, we already began to plan our second trip and will most definitely be staying with Sally again. I cannot reccomend her enough!!
- The B&B was very well presented and had lots of lovely features. We enjoyed a cup of tea and some cake near the fire on arrival. It was a short walk from the local pub which served lovely food. Sally was a fantastic host and made use feel very welcome. Breakfast was delicious.
- Sally was so friendly and welcoming nothing was to much trouble the breakfast and room and house was made to feel home from home wonderful recommend to anybody who is planning a stay in Northumberland
- The landlady was lovely and made us feel so welcome
Stone Guard Guest House
Situated in Alnwick, in a 17th century building, 2,950 feet from Alnwick Castle, Stone Guard Guest House features guestrooms with free WiFi. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Dunstanburgh Castle. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV and coffee and tea making facilities. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. The units at Stone Guard Guest House are fitted with a seating area.Newcastle International Airport is 25.5 miles away.
- The whole experience was excellent, the décor, the bed, the food, the host and everywhere was extremely clean and well decorated. The whole building was double glazed and it was extremely quiet with no traffic noise.
- Everything about our stay was excellent the room was spotless and big. There was tea/coffee making facility and fresh short cake biscuits every day. They owner was very knowledgeable about the area and recommended places to go to eat. The free WiFi was very good and we could get it in our room. The breakfast was also very good and fresh. We would recommend this b&b to any one. It is also just close enough to the centre and not too faraway that you you couldn’t walk there with in minutes
- Simon was a fantastic host, always willing to help, the room was really nicely furnished and the bed was super comfy.
- Very clean and spotless and the breakfast was excellent
- Quiet location, cleanliness, comfort and helpful host
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rock Northumberland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rock Northumberland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rock Northumberland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rock Northumberland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!