10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochford Essex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochford Essex is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochford Essex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochford Essex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochford Essex. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochford Essex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochford Essex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochford Essex:
Southend Airport Bed & Breakfast
Located in Rochford, 26 miles from Canterbury, Southend Airport Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 2.5 miles from Southend Airport Bed & Breakfast, and Maidstone is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The host was absolutely wonderful! She made me feel so welcomed and catered to my circumstances for the short time I was there.
- Handed a beer on arrival and lovely open doors feel
The owner Christine was lovely and kind. Our flight arrived late at night and she offered a pair of beers and some snacks. The home was correctly clean and very comfortable room.
We had also a breakfast the following day before we left.
- Great house, nice and neat, very good quality / price ratio !
The landlady is the most friendly, polite, flexible and thoughtful host who I ever met.
The bed was very comfortable, everything was clean and the bathroom had enough hot water with amazing water pressure.
The location is good, there is sidewalk from the airport and railway station to the building which is approximately 15 minutes on foot.
The Lodge Guest House
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Lodge Guest House is located in Grain, just 20 miles from Canterbury. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 6 miles from The Lodge Guest House, and Maidstone is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 7 miles from The Lodge Guest House.
- The breakfast was English and extremely good cooked as you wanted it the staff were helpful and friendly and nothing was to much trouble for them to do anything for you
- The staff were friendly and welcoming, value for money was excellent, clean comfortable bed will be going back again. ?
- local pub was excellent..very friendly people. henry the host at the lodge was great.
- It was a lovely guest house with a friendly and helpful owner. It’s very clean and tidy, decent size bedroom and comfy bed with tv in room and free WiFi. Lovely and warm, maybe a tad too warm but just crank the window open a little and that fixes that. We booked for the cooked breakfast which was quite sufficient, your standard cooked breaky with toast, tea/coffee and orange juice (cereal also available). All in all, a pleasant stay for a bargain price.
- Excellent value friendly brilliant breakfast .very basic but none the worse for that I’ve paid a lot more for a lot less
B&B Downham Hall
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Downham Hall offers accommodations in Wickford. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. London is 28 miles from B&B Downham Hall, and Southend-on-Sea is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Loved the drive up to the building and a great welcome from the owner. Lovely room and the breakfast had its special touch with homemade cereal. Very clean, great décor, lovely view from our room.
Wonderful place, like a boutique hotel.
Everything about it and we would love to book again!
- Great setting, beautifully restored property, with a very well appointed room.
- Plenty of homemade food, bread, shortbread, banana loaf. Breakfasts were excellent. No bar facilities but the owners provided us with ice and lemon for our g&t without us asking. Furnishings were of a high standard. Shower was great.
- Downham Hall is a beautiful building in a countryside setting. The bedrooms are new and very comfortable with Smart TV.
Featuring free WiFi, White Horse offers pet-friendly accommodations in Maldon, just 13 miles from Southend-on-Sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is room service at the property.Ipswich is 30 miles from White Horse, and Colchester is 15 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 11 miles away.
- Room was beautiful and finished to a high standard. Everything seemed brand new.
- Friendly, polite and professional staff. My Smoked Haddock for breakfast was delightful and I would thoroughly recommend. I look forward to hopefully staying again here in the future as it was so brilliant. Many thanks to all.
- Love it! Very clean and very modern love to come back again.
- Friendly staff, very accommodating. Recently refurbished. Had a shabby chic feel to it.
- The staff were great and so dog friendly thanking them for their superb service
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Shrimp Terrace offers accommodation in Sheerness, 17.4 miles from Canterbury.Some rooms offer sea views. You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The property hosts games night on Friday and Saturday with a log fire for guests to relax and enjoy.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Maidstone is 15.5 miles from the property. London City Airport is 51 miles away.
- Very enjoyable stay, more than adequate considering i was only staying the one night. Fantastic Sea view from the property and nicely located near the town center. Would highly recommend to anyone.
- Everything was amazing. Our room was very big and an amazing sea view! Viv is a very kind person! She’s been very helpful giving us all the information what we needed!
- amazing view of the sea from bedroom. slept so well had window open a little to listen to sound of sea.
- Friendly landlady always asking if there was any problems and if there was anything she could do to make your stay any better
- Splendid. Location just short walk off the top rated beach. Spot on welcome and help if needed, anytime. House clean and maintained clean throughout. Room has its own fridge and freezer, kettle, TV and a lovely bed. There is a fully equipped kitchen with allocated cupboard space. Back yard garden, excellent for an easy going breakfast or a barbecue.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Queen Phillippa offers accommodations in Queenborough, just 17 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 9 miles from Queen Phillippa, and Maidstone is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Big, big bed. Used to be a pub now very much cafe culture. Easy walk to pubs and food.
We had one of the rooms outside of the main building (no. 19) and couldn’t fault anything! Breakfast was included in our rate and was fab!
Keep up the good work!
- Everything – have stayed before and will stay again – staff and food brilliant
- They are very welcoming and do all it takes to make your stay a great one. It’s more than a hotel.. it feel like home with family..
- Nice food in the bistro,I can’t rate the breakfast highly enough,and the staff were spot on.very good.
The Six Bells
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Six Bells offers accommodations in Rochester, just 27 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Canterbury is 28 miles from The Six Bells, and Croydon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, offered excellent service throughout the stay. The food was brilliant and breakfast was amazing. The young lady that worked the breakfast shift did so alone and managed to set up, take orders, cook and serve everyone alone and all with a smile on her face. We staid in the en suite room, bathroom was lovely and large with a great shower and huge bath, the bed was comfy and the room warm and homely.
The staff are so friendly, especially Kayleigh who cooked us a lovely breakfast.
The bed was extremely comfortable
- We had such a lovely stay. The owners and there friends where amazing. They made us feel so welcome. Felt like we had know they for years. Will definitely be back.
- Really lovely pub and amazing staff – Kayleigh in particular made a fantastic breakfast and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome.
- The staff and atmosphere was fantastic, very welcoming and warm and friendly, like I’ve know them for years.
Located in Rochester, 27 miles from London, Reginald Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Canterbury is 28 miles from Reginald Lodge, and Croydon is 27 miles away. London Southend Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Peace, quiet, black night skies, hospitality, comfort, generosity.
- The owner was freindly and made me very welcome. Lovely clean fresh room with comfy bed.Great cooked breakfast and conversation in the morning.As the only person there at the time for breakfast they made me feel at home.
- The owner is super, very friendly and helpful and the included breakfast is superb. The shared lounge area is wonderfully cosy and the bathroom spacious, if you don’t mind sharing (no ensuites or TVs in rooms).
- Double bedroom was ok . Bed was comfortable. Very friendly landlady
- Very peaceful location – lovely and quiet at night. Jan was very welcoming and accommodating to all request; a delicious cheese and tomato sandwich on Sunday evening, when we didn’t want to venture our for a snack, was great. The accommodation was warm and cosy on a cold Autumn weekend. It was well furbished and clean. The breakfast was very generous. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to get back there soon for some more lovely walks.
Crondon Park Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden and a shared lounge, Crondon Park Farmhouse is a traditional farmhouse b&b situated in Stock. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the bed and breakfast, every room is fitted with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Crondon Park Farmhouse can enjoy a buffet or a continental breakfast.London is 27.3 miles from the accommodation, while Southend-on-Sea is 14.9 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 13 miles from Crondon Park Farmhouse.
- Accommodating and welcoming owners, breakfast, location, spacious room, beautiful view from the window.
- Excellent stay at this gorgeous farmhouse. Great value for money. Very comfortable with a tasty breakfast. Literally 10 steps from Crondon Park wedding venue and is in beautiful own gardens with stunning rose bushes.
- Nice to have an annexe,more private, unexpected. lovely breakfast. Lovely hosts.
- We stayed here for wedding at Crondon Park, superb location. Our room was in the annexe and was clean and the bed was comfortable. Excellent selection for breakfast continental or cooked. The owners were very friendly.
- Malcolm and Heather were absolutely lovely! Myself and my boyfriend had such a nice time away for his sisters wedding. The breakfast was amazing! We didn’t expect so much to be on offer. Would highly recommend!!! We are definitely going to go back very soon!
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Rothmans B&B is located in Chelmsford in the region of Essex, just 31 miles from London.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Southend-on-Sea is 15 miles from Rothmans B&B, and Maidstone is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 14 miles from Rothmans B&B.
- Lovely large room, very friendly proprietor, excellent breakfast and facilities for milk etc
- Easy to find. Secure place. We felt safe knowing no unexpected people could walk into the property as they would not know the gate and door security codes.
- The friendly staff were there if you needed anything you only have to ask the proprietor was very helpful
- Very Friendly host, who explains everything you need.
- Very quaint property with a lot of history. Comfortable stay with little touches of a bottle of water and chocolates. Breakfast excellent lots to choose from. Would recommend it only stayed over night
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochford Essex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochford Essex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochford Essex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochford Essex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!