10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochester Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochester Kent is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochester Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochester Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochester Kent. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochester Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochester Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochester Kent:
North Downs Barn
Located in Rochester, 26 miles from London, North Downs Barn features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Canterbury is 29 miles from North Downs Barn, and Croydon is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous room and really comfy bed. Lovely breakfast too. Alison the owner is wonderful and so helpful.
- amazing stay, absolutely lovely hosts, big bed, clean room. decor and atmosphere superb. definitely would come back and recommend to friends
- delightful change from commercial hotels and attractively priced , saving £££for a one night stay- very peaceful location. Good TV & WiFi
- I only had an omelette (my choice) which was the best omelette I have ever had but the choice of fresh fruits, juices, cereals and choice of cooked breakfast was amzing and all freshly cooked to order. Can’t wait to go back………..
- The barn was lovely,the bed was very comfortable and Alison had provided every choice imaginable for breakfast. ALison and Paul were very obliging,recommending good local foodie pubs and helping us ‘Midlanders’to figure out the Dartcharge.
The Six Bells
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Six Bells offers accommodations in Rochester, just 27 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Canterbury is 28 miles from The Six Bells, and Croydon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, offered excellent service throughout the stay. The food was brilliant and breakfast was amazing. The young lady that worked the breakfast shift did so alone and managed to set up, take orders, cook and serve everyone alone and all with a smile on her face. We staid in the en suite room, bathroom was lovely and large with a great shower and huge bath, the bed was comfy and the room warm and homely.
The staff are so friendly, especially Kayleigh who cooked us a lovely breakfast.
The bed was extremely comfortable
- We had such a lovely stay. The owners and there friends where amazing. They made us feel so welcome. Felt like we had know they for years. Will definitely be back.
- Really lovely pub and amazing staff – Kayleigh in particular made a fantastic breakfast and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome.
- The staff and atmosphere was fantastic, very welcoming and warm and friendly, like I’ve know them for years.
One of our best sellers in Rochester! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Botleigh Villa offers accommodations in Rochester, just 28 miles from London.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Canterbury is 26 miles from Botleigh Villa, and Croydon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Really friendly people. Lovely room & breakfast
- I loved the welcome I had, I honestly felt at home. When you travel a lot this is the best feeling to have! The room was stunning and I was asked if I wanted breakfast. I said yes and the lovely lovely woman (sorry can’t remember your name) offered me Salmon and poached eggs. It’s like she knew me. The views from this place to are lovely.
- It was in a quiet position with a fabulous view across the river.It was beautifully decorated and v.clean and tidy and the Cooks were welcoming and v.friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing with lots of fresh fruit and a choice of cereals and cooked food…lots of it!all beautifully presented.A really lovely place.
Comfortable bed and nice breakfast
Lots of free on street parking
- Fabulous room and staff couldn’t have been more helpful adjusting to our very early start on a Sunday morning.
Bed & Breakfast Fieldview
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Bed & Breakfast Fieldview is located in Rochester in the region of Kent, just 26 miles from London. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Canterbury is 29 miles from Bed & Breakfast Fieldview, and Croydon is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 15 miles from Bed & Breakfast Fieldview.
- The host was so helpful and made us feel very welcome. Room and bed nice and comfy
- Very friendly and helpful host and hostess. Highly recommended.
- Had it been a stay on the QE2 when she was brand new it could not have been better.
- My room was clean, comfortable and quiet with a wonderful view of the garden and river to the rear. The property is ideally located with links to London, the coast or into the heart of Kent. Many thanks Hazel for making a wonderful stay, the hearty breakfast ensured a great start to the day!
- Lovely friendly hosts who did everything to make our stay lovely. Comfy bed and great breakfast…what else do you need??
Cedar House Rochester
Cedar House Rochester is located in Rochester, just 28 miles from London. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.Canterbury is 26 miles from Cedar House Rochester, and Croydon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 16 miles from Cedar House Rochester.
- The breakfast was excellent.freshly cooked and nicely presented. The staff were very friendly and helpful without being intrusive.
- Hosts were friendly and welcoming. Bedroom was large, clean with a good selection of teas, coffees etc. Beautiful power shower! Great breakfast offering – all freshly cooked to order. Great location for Rochester center as well – can walk within 20 minutes.
- We were made very welcome in this lovely house. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices.
- Very nice place, full of character. Amazing garden and very comfortable bed. Very good freshed cook breakfast. The hosts are very kind and helpful.
- Very comfortable room and bed, generously sized bathroom. Good breakfast
Located in Rochester, 27 miles from London, Reginald Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Canterbury is 28 miles from Reginald Lodge, and Croydon is 27 miles away. London Southend Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Peace, quiet, black night skies, hospitality, comfort, generosity.
- The owner was freindly and made me very welcome. Lovely clean fresh room with comfy bed.Great cooked breakfast and conversation in the morning.As the only person there at the time for breakfast they made me feel at home.
- The owner is super, very friendly and helpful and the included breakfast is superb. The shared lounge area is wonderfully cosy and the bathroom spacious, if you don’t mind sharing (no ensuites or TVs in rooms).
- Double bedroom was ok . Bed was comfortable. Very friendly landlady
- Very peaceful location – lovely and quiet at night. Jan was very welcoming and accommodating to all request; a delicious cheese and tomato sandwich on Sunday evening, when we didn’t want to venture our for a snack, was great. The accommodation was warm and cosy on a cold Autumn weekend. It was well furbished and clean. The breakfast was very generous. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to get back there soon for some more lovely walks.
Greystones Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Greystones Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Rochester, just 28 miles from London. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Canterbury is 26 miles from Greystones Bed and Breakfast, and Croydon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 16 miles from Greystones Bed and Breakfast.
- The bed was fairly comfy and the room was clean. The property was a lovely building with high ceilings and character. The owner was pleasant. Within walking distance of the town and a lovely, quaint pub called the Man of Kent.
- Bill makes a very good and tasty cooked breakfast – highly recommended. The house is nicely decorated and well located – about 10 mins from the town centre so easy walking distance. Bill is an excellent host – because I planned to go to the Historic dockyards at Chatham on a Sunday, and the whole area was new to me, Bill offered to take me there in his car – so much appreciated. And too to the station. I would definitely return to Greystones if I were to pay a second visit to the area
- This is a dog friendly B&B and the owner certainly welcomed our dog. We felt relaxed staying there as very friendly homely atmosphere. Bed very comfortable.
- Bill was very welcoming and friendly, especially as my train was delayed and so I arrived quite late. I also had issues the following day with getting another train and he was really helpful with getting me to the next train station so that I could continue with my journey. It was really appreciated! Room was basic but had everything I needed and the whole facility was spotlessly clean!
- Great neighbourhood. Close to the centre of Rochester. Very friendly staff.
Detling Coachhouse offers accommodations in Maidstone. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Canterbury is 22 miles from Detling Coachhouse, and Croydon is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 19 miles from Detling Coachhouse.
Convenient and very quiet location. Breakfast was very good. Owners were very accommodating.
They also provided fans for if the rooms became too warm. Excellent!
- Beautiful property, friendly owners and a great location for my rest point driving back from France.
- The location,the room was fine and quietness of the location.
- Good location,close to motorways yet quiet with easy access to local places to eat. Comfortable and very clean,plus very good breakfast
- Bed was comfy, breakfast was very good, would have been nice to of had a area to sit other than the bedroom, bedroom was small but ok, Ensuite door catch was fitted the wrong way round, found dust and cobwebs in the room but otherwise it was ok.
- Convenient and very quiet location. Breakfast was very good. Owners were very accommodating.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Queen Phillippa offers accommodations in Queenborough, just 17 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southend-on-Sea is 9 miles from Queen Phillippa, and Maidstone is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Big, big bed. Used to be a pub now very much cafe culture. Easy walk to pubs and food.
We had one of the rooms outside of the main building (no. 19) and couldn’t fault anything! Breakfast was included in our rate and was fab!
Keep up the good work!
- Everything – have stayed before and will stay again – staff and food brilliant
- They are very welcoming and do all it takes to make your stay a great one. It’s more than a hotel.. it feel like home with family..
- Nice food in the bistro,I can’t rate the breakfast highly enough,and the staff were spot on.very good.
Orange Hill Cottage
Orange Hill Cottage offers accommodations in Longfield. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.London is 21 miles from Orange Hill Cottage, and Croydon is 19 miles from the property.
- everything was perfect,comfort,breakfast & of course people
- The breakfast was amazing with quite a wide selection! Velda was very welcoming as soon as I checked in and the bedroom was spotless as well as the lovely Big bath that I could actually fit in being 6,5. The room had a smart tv with in built DVD player and was a wide range to choose from downstairs in the property! Would happily stay again it’s absolutely value for money you won’t want to leave.
- A warm friendly welcome. Spotlessly clean. Good quality linen and a delicious breakfast.
- Valda was the perfect host and gave us a warm welcome. Lovely accommodation, great beds and a delicious breakfast.
- really soft beds, great breakfast and host very helpful in every way.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochester Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochester Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochester Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochester Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!