10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochessauve Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochessauve Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochessauve Rhône-alps:
La Mirande en Ardeche
Each room here will provide you with a terrace or a large deck and a seating area. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden views from the room. Extras include a sofa, a desk and an outdoor seating area.Guests can enjoy a gourmet table d’hote, served in the elegant dining area. Meals are cooked using fresh local produces and recipes.At La Mirande en Ardeche you will find a garden, an orchard and several terraces with panoramic views. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge with a stone fireplace, and laundry facilities. Day tours can be organised to visit historic sites of the Ardeche region, including transportation, professional guide and picnic lunch.Offering free parking, the property is 32.9 miles from Valence – Chabeuil Airport.
- We loved our stay at La Mirande en Ardeche. It was such a treat to be warmly welcomed at this beautiful property. The food and Gray’s hospitality were unforgettable!
- The property has a fantastic old house feel and unbelievable views. The Gray’s cooking is top notch and better then some Michelin restaurants I’ve been to. Wish we could stay another week.
- An exceptional host in a warm homely b&b with breathtaking views.
- Out in the sticks but very well run and comfortable stay.
- Gray, the owner, is fantastic. Great guy, great service, great place.
Le Mazet Saint-Michel
At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a wardrobe. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests at Le Mazet Saint-Michel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Valence is 21.7 miles from the accommodation, while Montélimar is 10.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy an evening meal at Maison Forestière 3 times a week, upon advance reservation and at additional cost.The area is popular for cycling. Montélimar is 15.5 miles from Maison Forestière, while Aubenas is 11.2 miles away.
- We liked the warm welcome and the opportunity for conversation with our host.
Michelle was extremely helpful and a fantastic hostess. The food was good and excellent value. Thank you.
- Warm atmosphere. Fantastic meal prepared by Michelle.
- The house is so beautiful and with so much history. Is like to be in a palace with fireplaces in each room. Michelle prepared us a delicious dinner we have had the feeling to be with old friends. The property is magnificent and the location is perfect to discover the non Turística Ardeche. We will come back !!!!
I liked this comfy B&B. Hostess is one of a kind nice lady.
We enjoyed our stay a lot.
If I could I would go back in a moment and stay there for much longer time 🙂
Ferme du Pic d’Allier
Guest rooms are individually decorated and feature views over the garden. Some rooms feature original stone work. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available and guests can access a communal kitchen.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Ferme du Pic d’Allier.Restaurants can be found 4.3 miles from the property.Free private parking is possible on site. Activities in the local area include horse-riding and fishing. Montélimar Train Station is 13.7 miles away.
- Beautiful setting, lovely property, clean smart, well decorated throughout, very friendly hosts, wish we had booked for the week.
- Fantastic place, unfortunatly only one night stay for us. We will go back in another vacation.
- Beautiful accommodation, really friendly owners and perfect breakfast
- The room, environment, facilities and kind service were exactly what we needed when passing from Spain to Belgium. Little details in the room were appreciated a lot.
- Very warm welcome, lovely people. excellent breakfast. Close to Montelimar. Booked a 4 person room but would be better suited to a family
Chambre d’Hôtes – Vallon de Chomérac
At Chambre d’Hôtes – Vallon de Chomérac, every room includes a balcony. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Chambre d’Hôtes – Vallon de Chomérac can enjoy a continental breakfast.Valence is 19 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes – Vallon de Chomérac. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The breakfast in the garden with the million dollar view is like a dream or straight out of a movie. The owner Mme Lacroix’s attention to detail is amazing. Everything provided by this classy lady is the best – from the quality of the linens to the homemade plum jam.
- Excellent welcome. Outstanding views. Delightful breakfast on terrace.
accueil chaleureux. petit déjeuner raffiné et copieux, inoubliable en terrasse avec vue sur le petit village médiéval.
chambre décorée avec gout et très propre, literie de qualité, . je conseille vivement cette maison d’hôte pour se reposer en écoutant les oiseaux et la petite rivière en contre bas.
- nous avons passé un super séjour :la chambre est très chaleureuse et bien équipée:des hôtes très accueillants et de bons conseils pour les visites ;le petit déjeuner était copieux et excellent
- très bonne literie, belle salle de bain avec douche, très bon petit déjeuner avec des confitures maisons merveilleuse et une hôtesse très gentille et chaleureuse. Un vrai plaisir.
Domaine du Clap
The guest rooms come with exposed wooden beams and wooden ceiling and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a separate toilet. Guests will also have access to a common room with refrigerator, where they can also make tea and coffee or heat up meals in the mini oven.Every morning, guests will enjoy homemade bread, cakes and organic jam for breakfast. Meals featuring organic and local products can be prepared upon prior reservation, at least 24 hours in advance. Restaurants and supermarkets can be found 7.5 miles away.Guests can go walking or hiking in the area. There is a river 6.2 miles away where guests can go swimming. Privas Train Station is 7.5 miles away, while access to A7 Motorway is possible 21.7 miles away.
- super clean, everything smells cleaniness. they offer the local homemade food, the bread, the jam, the castanya cake, the cheese, the wine, just impressive.
- A gem, off the beaten path. Very clean, amazing organic breakfast, wonderful welcoming owners. Perfect place to relax. Hearing someone playing a piano for an hour in the evening made this place magical.
- The food was excellent, since it was homemade and most of it even homegrown and typical for the region of Ardeche. Also the room was clean and nice.
- Wonderful place. André was a lovely host and excellent cook. The rooms are very big and comfortable.
- This was a wonderful experience in a 15th century castle.
La Cabane de Pépé Emilien
The air-conditioned rooms at La Cabane de Pépé Emilien feature a flat-screen TV, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or shower. Guests have access to a common room with a wood burning stove and wood is provided free of charge.The continental breakfast is served daily, and packed lunches are available upon request. Restaurants can be found within 2.5 miles of the property.La Cabane de Pépé Emilien is 12.4 miles from the Ardèche Miniature Village and 18.6 miles from the wool museum in Ardelaine. A private garage is available on site and charges are applicable. Guests will find the non-motorised path known as La Payre Ardèche Green Way nearby. This path joins La Viarhona and Chomérac and is popular with cyclists.
- Welcoming owners who are extremely proud of their lovely village and a typically French breakfast prepared personally on our own verandah with great views the countryside. The homemade jams and cakes were a added bonus.
- This place really is fantastic. The hosts does everything he can to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Breakfast was huge and delicious. Room was spacious and well equipped. There is a common kitchen (shared with one other room) which can be used by guests and also a vast variety of (local) beverages for sale there. The hotel is located in a village (not far out in the countryside which was the impression I got by other comments) but with lovely views over the surrounding area and a very nice garden to hang out in. The host also helped us with recommendations and reservations for dinner which took us to a wonderful restaurant in a small nearby village.
- Newly developed self contained room and (shared) kitchen diner, in a small village with perfectly acceptable pizza restaurant a short walk away, although self catering would be very possible. Air conditioning was a blessing as it was unseasonably hot even for mid June. Breakfast brought to the terrace outside and enjoyed as was the view
- Fantastic place. The hosts were very gracious. Excellent property. Very clean. Breakfast was fantastic. Oliver and his wife were lovely. WHAT A VIEW FROM THE DECK.
- Everything was perfect and Olivier and Laure’s attention to detail superb. Outstanding accommodation in a beautiful hillside village.
Le Moulin D’onclaire
Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience and a flat-screen TV. Certain units include views of the river or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. Montélimar is 13.7 miles from Le Moulin D’onclaire, while Aubenas is 14.3 miles from the property. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 55.3 miles away.
- The value for money here was excellent. It was hardly a 5 star resort, but it was clean, quiet and ideal for the 5 of us to get some sleep on our way to and from Marseilles.
- Une qualité d accueil au top ! nous nous sommes senti comme à la maison direct en arrivant. Enfants ravis par piscine et structure gonflable. super weekend détente!
Le cadre est magnifique ! Nous aimons les vieilles pierres !
le petit déjeuner était bon
l’accueil très chaleureux
- le cadre, le calme car en contre-bas de la route, on n’entend pas du tout la circulation. l’accueil chaleureux de la responsable des lieux. la simplicité.
- le calme dans l’établissement et l’accueil de la réceptionniste et restauratrice
Moulin De Cornevis Bed and Breakfast
The guests rooms are individually decorated and each has a private entrance. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing, cycling, fishing and hiking. Montélimar is 14.3 miles from Moulin De Cornevis Bed and Breakfast, while Aubenas is 13 miles from the property. The UNESCO-awarded Caverne du Pont d’Arc is 36 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 55.9 miles from the property.
- Very beautiful and unique. Wonderful hosts who have an exceptional knowledge of Privas and the Ardèche. My room was patterned after a Van Gogh painting. You really step out of the world and back to a quieter time. Remerci Michel et Marie-Christine.
- Fantastic host. Enjoyed lovely conversation over breakfast. Would return in a heartbeat, great place!
Marie-Christine nous a devancé nos attentes en nous donnant tous les conseils nécessaires.
Nous avions un impératif dans la matinée, nous avons du écourter à regret le petit déjeuner pris avec elle.
- L accueil, l emplacement, la chaleur de la décoration
- accueil très simple et chaleureux ;la gentillesse était au rendez_vous .
Mas de Bouilhac
Accommodation options include a Double Room, Holiday Home and Wooden Caravan, each offering a private terrace. The private bathrooms include a shower and toilet.An English breakfast comprising homemade jams is served daily and a 3-course dinner prepared with local products is served upon request and a coffee or herbal tea are included in the price. Packed lunches for picnics can also be organized. A supermarket can be found 3.1 miles away.The property also offers wellness, relaxation, energizing and toning sessions, as well as deep massages and beauty treatments upon prior reservation. The property also offers local wine and cheese tasting upon request.The property is located along the Dolce Via hiking path and is 5.6 miles from Aquarock Aventure Adventure Park. Local activities include fishing, cycling, canoeing and horse riding. Valence Train Station is a 50-minute drive from Mas de Bouilhac.
We liked the quietness, the spectacular view, and of course… Florence and Thierry who made our stay the most comfortable and enjoyable. Dinner was “generous” and excellent (apéritif, entry, main course, salad, cheeses, dessert) and the wines just great. Our hosts entertained us until after mid night…!
The jacuzzi was very enjoyable after a day of hiking around. Despite outside temp. around 8-9C, this relaxing night experience was just perfect.
And of course a gorgeous breakfast, with plenty of local products to taste…
- Beautiful location . So peaceful. Totally relaxing place to be. Lovely hostess Florence made us very welcome. Hope we can come back some day !
We stayed at two of the gites, parents in one and the kids in the other-what a great setup! Our hostess Florence was super helpful and kind, like a friend we haven’t seen in years! We had the place to ourselves except when she arrived early to prep and serve us our wonderful breakfast! We had a vegetarian with us, and she got special treatment at brekki-never missed a beat!
It was pretty windy the day we stayed, and an attempt was made to go hiking around the area, but decided to head back-maybe next time! We also had the dinner she offered-local products and made with love, nice bottle from the area included, with a wonderful desert! yum!
It is a bit off the beaten path, Florence met us at a nearby village and escourted us to the house! I would definitely go again, so peaceful and relaxing…and that view!! WOW!
- Accueil, confiance, belle chambre , très bonne literie, cadre enchanteur, propriétaires a l’écoute et charmants, jolie piscine, détente.
- Omlett mit Trüffel zum Frühstück? Ein von Apréro bis Digestif umfassendes Abendessen? Pool mit Bergsicht? Jacuzzi beim Sonnenuntergang? All das ist hier möglich. Toll!
- We liked the quietness, the spectacular view, and of course… Florence and Thierry who made our stay the most comfortable and enjoyable. Dinner was “generous” and excellent (apéritif, entry, main course, salad, cheeses, dessert) and the wines just great. Our hosts entertained us until after mid night…!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochessauve Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!