10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rocherolle Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Rocherolle Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rocherolle Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rocherolle Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rocherolle Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rocherolle Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rocherolle Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rocherolle Limousin:
Château de la Chassagne
With views of the park, the guest rooms are decorated with antique furniture and some feature exposed wooden beams. Each en suite room has a seating area and an original fireplace.Regional cuisine can be prepared for dinner upon reservation, and it will be served in the dining room overlooking the garden. After dinner, you can use the free Wi-Fi access throughout the château.Leisure activities in the area include horse riding and there are hiking trails near the property. Free private parking is possible on site and Limousin Regional Park is a 15-minute drive away.
- Fantastic place, hostess was fabulous, very nice Champagne, views to die for, we will definitely be back
- Luxurious accommodation with the most accommodating hostess. A lake to fish and swim in if you take your own rods. Wonderful forests and scenery. You must enjoy solitude.
- Idyllic peaceful setting, how can one improve on one’s “own” chateau for a night.Nice dogs too.
The room was fabulous plenty of room, excellent view.
Madame was great nothing was too much trouble and the dogs were an added bonus
- La convivialité du petit déjeuner, le cadre, et l’accueil chaleureux de la maîtresse de maison.
Abbaye du Palais
The rooms come equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities and have a bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer, bathtub and shower. The wooden caravan also has a private terrace with patio furniture.Breakfast is served to guests staying in the bed and breakfast’s rooms. Guests in the wooden caravan can use its kitchen equipped with stove and refrigerator. Meals can be prepared by the host upon request.Pétanque and tennis facilities access to a common living room equipped with board games, piano and football table are provided. There is a bison breeding farm just 600 feet from the property.
- Location, history, building,friendly, breakfast and of course Ike the wonderful family dog
- we had a fabulous 4 nights celebrating a birthday/wedding anniversary Saskia, Martijns and Ike couldn’t have made us more welcome, our room was big overlooking the garden, we had three meals Martijns was Master Chef standard, we loved everything about the Abbeye
- The hospitality of the owners was impeccable and we were made to feel very at home. A lovely place for friends and family. The food was exquisite as well, a lovely treat after a days travelling.
- This chambres d’hôte and gîte is run by a charming Dutch couple and largely used by young Dutch and Belgian couples with young children. It is a paradise for children with lots of space for them to run around, games, swings, swimming pool etc. Despite. Us being retired and English everyone was incredibly friendly and we really enjoyed their company. Everyone eats communally so would not suit people who are not gregarious. The food is excellent.
- Our whole experience at this hotel was very special and a highlight in our trip in France. The hosts, facilities and food are superb. This is a place we highly recommend and one to visit again and again and…………..
La Boule d’Or
Guest rooms in La Boule d’Or are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a desk.The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.Limoges is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Guéret is 16 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa Vallière Chambres & Table d’Hôtes
Each room here is individually decorated featuring a seating area and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Upon request, guests at Villa Vallière Chambres & Table d’Hôtes can share a 4-course meal prepared with local and seasonal produce at the owner’s table. A Nespresso coffee machine is at guests disposal.In the surroundings, cycling, horse riding and fishing can be enjoyed, as well as golf playing a 30-minute drive away. The nearest train station is a 20-minute drive away. The property offers free private parking.
- The owner is very nice indeed and has a lovely dog.
- Very comfortable large room. Superb breakfast and an excellent evening meal
- The couple running this amazing guest house could not have been more friendly and helpful. We were cycle touring traveling from Puy du Dome to Limoges, and Vallieres was half way and very lucky for us as this place was incredible. Despite not being a night they cater they still made us some soup as there are no restaurants in the village. Amazing room, and the most comfortable bed I have slept in this place is a gem.
- Le confort de la literie, le petit déjeuner parfait , la propreté , le jardin …
Petit déjeuner complet ,jus d’orange frais, oeufs et confitures du jardin. Literie de qualité.
Authenticité du lieu respectée.
La Forge Bed And Breakfast
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Limoges is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. Bellegarde Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Fabulous welcome by Diane & Ted, I was very well looked after with fantastic home cooked food. Nothing was too much trouble & I would not hesitate in recommending them to others, thank you for making my stay so great 🙂
Accueil très chaleureux et ambiance très British
Chouette décoration et propreté sans faille
L’hôtesse, Diane, parle un peu le français et est très attachante et cultivée
Diner excellent et petit déjeuner extra
Je recommande vivement
Sehr herzlicher Empfang.
Nach dem Einchecken bekam ich erst mal ein Bier angeboten. Zum Abendessen, ich war der einzige Gast, wurde mir ein phantastisches 4 Gänge Menü (Quiche mit Tomaten, Fisch mit Gemüse und Kartoffeln, Käseauswahl, Apfelkuchen) serviert und eine gute Flasche Rotwein geöffnet.
Alles wirklich sehr herzlich auch unsere Gespräche während dem Aufenthalt.
Das Frühstück war ein französisches, aber mit frischem Obst, Joghurt.
Alles in allem, sehr gut.
- Accueil sympa malgré l heure tardive d arrivée et un super petit déjeuné dans un cadre sympa
- la propriétaire nous a reçu comme si nous étions de la famille. GRANDE GENTILLESSE et le repas et le petit déjeuner excellent . VRAIMENT PARFAIT
Les Filloux Chambre et Table d’Hôtes
Les Filloux Chambre et Table D’Hôtes provides uniquely decorated guest rooms with exposed wooden beams and a private bathroom. You can also rent a self-catering cottage with kitchenette and living room.A continental breakfast is included in the rate for guest rooms and it includes hot beverages, jam, cheese and bread. Traditional dinners can also be enjoyed, upon prior reservation the day before.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Free private parking is also possible on site and Limoges is 24.9 miles from the property. Just a 5-minute walk from Les Filloux Chambre et Table D’Hôtes is a lake where you can fish and swim.
- Ideal setting, Excellent facilities, perfect hosts with lots of local knowledge and recommendations. We would absolutely stay here again.
- Very friendly hosts. Excellent food. Relaxing, scenic location.
- Beautiful setting. Very friendly hosts. The evening meals and breakfasts were lovely and very high standard. Thoroughly enjoyed.
accueil très chaleureux
intérieur extraordinaire, beaucoup de gout et d’originalité
petit déjeuner copieux
- Très accueillants, chambre spacieuse, lit très bon
Château De Saint-Maixant
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Montluçon is 31 miles from Château De Saint-Maixant. Auvergne Airport is 48 miles away.
- Lovely location, stunning views, very friendly host, good bed, French breakfast
- This was a great experience. Four motorcyclists on tour and a bit of a surprise when we found there wasn’t any evening meal with the nearest place being 12km away. However the owner of the Chateau (also the Mayor) told us no problem he would take us in his car. This turned out to be a joint family effort with two cars involved. The property is a bit remote but not a problem in a car. The rooms we were in were basic but clean, if I was taking my wife there I would ask for an upgraded room. The cans of beer and the taxi rides were free and excellent example of French hospitality.
- Fascinating historic chateau with delightful host and delicious home grown honey. Our room was on 3rd floor up the stone spiral staircase, not recommended for those with limited mobility.
- This fabulous medieval chateau is set in its own grounds in the village of St Maixent. The rooms lead off the main spiral staircase and are enormous! They have windows on both sides of the chateau and beautiful antique furnishings including four poster beds and Aubusson tapestries. The marble bathrooms are situated in the round turrets and are luxurious.
- nice, comfortable room, very friendly and helpful staff.
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Limoges is 20 miles from Labeletoiles Insolite. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 23 miles from the property.
> Un endroit insolite, calme et ravissant qui vous émerveille de ses lumières et étoiles
> Une ambiance de famille avec une hôte qui vous accueille avec générosité et bienveillance
> Un petit-déjeuner copieux et délicieux
> Un dîner exquis fait avec les produits du domaine.
- Accueil adorable, hébergement insolite dans un environnement naturel très agréable, grand calme, idéal pour se ressourcer
– un accueil des plus sympathiques, avec une hôtesse généreuse et dynamique
– un concept à tomber à la renverse : c’est tout simplement ma — gique !! (on a eu un ciel très dégagé, il faut le dire)
– la nature environnante, très belle, et le calme des lieux (silence et chant des cigales sont au rendez-vous)
– nous avions commandé un panier pour le diner : belles quantités, très bons produits et, surtout, tout y était excellent !
– le petit-déjeuner était également excellentissime !
Des hôtes charmants, une expérience inoubliable sous les étoiles.
Excellent panier pique nique dégusté sur la terrasse, idem pour le petit déjeuner.
- La sistemazione è davvero insolita. Il sole sorge alle spalle quindi si può dormire al mattino. In estate l’interno come intuibile è davvero caldo ma la sera è ottimo. La gentilezza dei proprietari è fantastica e discreta allo stesso tempo, ci hanno accolto con un drink e prima della cena ci hanno offerto un aperitivo durante il quale abbiamo potutto scambiare quattro chiacchiere. Abbiamo usufruito della cena e della colazione in terrazza e se il tempo lo consente, direi che è un’esperienza iperdibile.
- > Un endroit insolite, calme et ravissant qui vous émerveille de ses lumières et étoiles
Le Petit Cafe Anglais
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Le Petit Cafe Anglais has certain units with pool views, and every room is equipped with a coffee machine.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Amand-Jartoudeix, like hiking.Limoges is 19 miles from Le Petit Cafe Anglais. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 22 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
3 Place des Arbres, Chambres D’Hôtes, Felletin
All guest rooms in 3 Place des Arbres, Chambres D’Hôtes, Felletin are equipped with a electric tea pot. Some rooms have a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms include a private bathroom and free toiletries.Guests at 3 Place des Arbres, Chambres D’Hôtes, Felletin can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guéret is 24 miles from 3 Place des Arbres, Chambres D’Hôtes, Felletin, while Ussel is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, very helpful, wonderful house and location, strongly recommended
The King Room where I stayed was large, well appointed and very comfortable with a king-sized bed. There is a comfy chaise longue, a desk and chair amongst a lot of other pieces of furniture.
There is a nice power shower, sink and W.C., en suite.
In the hallway and on the landing there are bookcases holding a huge and eclectic library of books which could keep you browsing for hours.
The room overlooks the quiet “Place des Arbres”.
I received a nice welcome from Andrea the hostess and the host, Bruce, had my petit dejeuner ready bang on time. There was a large selection breakfast items available and a lot of interesting teabags.
- un lieu original, maison est intéressante, excellent acceuil et breakfast, un très bon séjour, je recommande cet endroit et l’hôte anglais très chaleureusement.
Il.s’agit d’une maison rénovée par des anglais, nous avons eu la sensation d’etre dans un musée.
Le gérant était très gentil et le petit déjeuner était très bon avec des produits locaux et des confitures maison.
- Camera molto spaziosa , proprietari gentili e disponibili , letto comodo e grande.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rocherolle Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rocherolle Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rocherolle Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rocherolle Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!