10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochefort-en-yvelines Ile De France:
The rooms at L’Hibernie combine a contemporary and classic style. They all provide an LCD TV with a DVD player and some also offer views of the hills, rooftops or garden. One room features a spa bathA continental breakfast is served every morning under the wooden beams in the lounge or on the patio. Hot and cold drinks are also available throughout the day and a computer is at guests’ disposal. A shared kitchen with microwave and a fridge is at guests’ disposal.Free WiFi access, bicycles and free public parking are also available at this property. Château de Versailles is 28 miles away, while you may also drive 12.4 miles and take the train to Paris from Saint-Rémy-les-Chevreuses Train Station.
- L’Hibernie is a wonderful place to stay. Not only is it visually pleasing, it is comfortable and the people who work there are lovely. Breakfast was amazing, thank you Brigitte!
- Cosy atmosphere, romantic fireplace. Excellent breakfast. Charming host. Piano available. Sonos soundsystem. Excellent restaurants & Golfcourse in a fee minutes (walking distance)
- Hotel is located in small and very beautiful town.Staff is professional and ready to assist you in any question.Hotel is stylish with morden facilities.Chimney in living room made warm and friendly atmosphere.Higly recommended place.Thank you so much, Caroline.
- Beautiful and well maintained cottage. Excellent set of facilities with very friendly and helpful staff. Absolute quiet (18 db!). I didn’t understand why everyone rated it so high till I stayed there.
- Everything was amazing, especially the ladies that run the hotel. Unbelievably delicious and fresh breakfast!
Le Nid De Rochefort
Rooms at Le Nid De Rochefort have a modern decor and are equipped with an en suite bathroom offering a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. A minibar with soft drinks is available in each room.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the rustic breakfast room with stone walls. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace when the weather is nice.During their stay guests are invited to relax in the garden or, for a supplement, enjoy a massage.Located in the Regional Natural Park of the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse, the B&B is 0.6 miles from the the Haras de la Cense horse riding centre and Rochefort Golf Course is 2,300 feet away.
- Stephane was the loveliest host and it is a beautiful b&b
- We have used Le Nid twice for an overnight stop on the way south. For us excellent location, just a mile or so off our route. The room (Loft Room) is large & comfortable, with a small terrace overlooking a private part of the garden – just right for an evening glass or two of wine. The owner is friendly & helpful.
- Absolutely beautiful historical house from 18th century with all modern conveniences – beautiful decor with lots of paintings. Stephen was an excellent host and very helpful with information- wish I could have stayed longer- I give it the highest possible ratings
goed en snel te bereiken van de snelweg.
gastheer vertelde leuk en uitgebreid over het dorp bij het ontbijt
- Super netter Gastgeber, der sehr gut englisch spricht.
Manoir le Logis D’Arniere
The rooms at Manoir de Logis d’Arnière feature parquet flooring and a view of the park. The bathroom includes free toiletries.The continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room which features an original fireplace or on the terrace when the weather is fine. Barbecue facilities are also available on site.Other facilities are hammocks and billiards. It is situated 21.7 miles from Massy Train Station and 28 miles from the city of Chartres.
- Gabriel and his Family are the nicest Hosts you can imagine. The place is super charming; the breakfast great; the estate amazing. In the vicinity you find beautiful small medieval French towns. For a Partner get-away to recommend but also for a Family (they have plenty of playground space in the garden!)
- I had no expectations when i booked this as i only needed it as my cousin was getting married in the area. To our wonderful surprise, this place took our breath away. What a fantastic building and wonderful landscape. This property is exactly as you’d imagine an old French place to be. The young couple running it are just the most wonderful hosts too! So kind, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely welcoming. I don’t know when, but i will be sure to come back!
- Very friendly staf, consistency and authenticity in total.
- Beautiful decor and original period lfeatures wood beams panels floors and furniture. Quiet location .
- this is a gem of a place if you are interested in architecture, wood panelling and artifacts. Ideally situated in the countryside. The family were very friendly and helpful, cooking a lovely evening meal for us at short notice. The bathroom in the family room, though old fashioned, worked and a good size, as were the bedrooms.
Moulin de Vilgris
The rooms at Moulin de Vilgris are elegantly-decorated and includes a TV and free Wi-Fi access. Guests can also use the electric kettle and coffee machine provided in each bedroom.The continental breakfast which includes homemade jams is served in the communal dining room and can be accompanied by the books and magazines provided on site.Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding.Rambouillet is a 10-minute drive away. It is 31.1 miles from the capital and 18.6 miles from the city of Versailles and its famous castle.
- Ideal for disconnecting, very nice garden, artistic interior, nice rooms, beautiful surroundings. Host very helpful.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. WiFi was good. Breakfast was superb
- Breakfast was excellent. Friendly hostess who gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Secure parking within the gated property. Lovely part of the country.
- Excellent quality B&B in a quiet forest area. Very friendly reception.
Excellent erea lovely services
And beautiful hotel !!!!
Le Four à Chaux
Offering park views, the guest rooms are decorated with elegance and they all have a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi access is available in each room, while the private bathrooms comes with a shower and hairdryer.Breakfast includes jam and homemade bread and is served in the shared dining room at B&B Le Four à Chaux. After breakfast, you can relax on the shaded terrace or enjoy a walk in the garden.Rambouillet and its chateau are a 15-minute drive away. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site, including fishing. Private parking is free at this property and horses can also be housed in a meadow.
- Warm friendly reception on arrival. Secure private parking. Great location
- Very welcoming host. Excellent breakfast. Attractive and quiet location. Close to the route back from SW France so good for an en route stop
- Amazing location in forest. Private grounds to go for walk. Own fruit and veg on site. Friendly and cute dog (!) Room very comfortable indeed and immaculately presented. Hostess super and agreeably chatty.
- Everything from the welcoming of Patricia to beauty of property and animals everywhere
Patricia, the hostess is a charming person. We felt at ease immediately. Loved the location, quietness, surroundings and everything.
The bedroom and facilities were very clean and tidy. Breakfast (included) is a must!
There are some horses wandering around the property 🙂
Chambre d’hôtes du Château
Rooms at Chambre d’hôte du Château will provide you with parquet flooring, high ceilings and a balcony. The small bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is provided in each accommodation. Several restaurants and a traditional café can be found in the area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking and Dourdan RER Station (Line C) is a 5-minute walk away.
It felt like as if i was visiting and staying in a friend’s house. As a matter of fact the room was within the private aprtment of the land lady.
She called me on the phone before my arrival and asked when i would arrive or if i would need help to find the place. she cared if she should pick me up somewhere.
The room was extremely quiet regarding the street noise.
Basically everything was arranged as perfect and as beautiful as possible, with much care in details. The bathroom was very small, but the house was extremely old and that was the very best one could have made out of it.
- Location was excellent and we were lucky to obtain a free car park opposite. Friendly greeting, and room was clean and well-enough appointed.
- Quirky place very comfortable and nice hostess. Good value breakfast.
A stylish room in a great central location, perfect for the weekend.
It’s on the 1st floor of a building overloking the chateau of Dourdan. The windows open straight onto the street. Lovely feel about it. The owner is friendly and lovely – she even helped me carry my very heavily loaded bike up the flight of stairs.
Dourdan itself has enough places to eat to try a different place each meal time. All in all I had a great time.
- Location, welcome, assistance finding somewhere to eat on a Sunday evening because we didn’t factor in that France still has a restful Sunday!
- It felt like as if i was visiting and staying in a friend’s house. As a matter of fact the room was within the private aprtment of the land lady.
Chambres d’hôtes Les Magnolias
At Chambres d’hôtes Les Magnolias, every room includes a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Paris is 23 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Les Magnolias, while Versailles is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great location for me. Only 20 minutes from the circuit at Montlhery. Secure parking was excellent. I parked right outside my door.
- quiet room with refrigerator, micro-wave, all clean, parking for car, swimming pool, excellent breakfast with family contact, very nice “patronne”, easy to talk to and flexible!!
- The mansion is very nice and the lady very helpful and she makes a great breakfast. Unfortunately we stayed in December otherwise I would have loved to try the swimming pool. Perfect stay for those who want quietness and comfort, but still 20 minutes from the centre of Paris.
- Microwave, fridge, plates etc. Very useful if you are travelling alone and don’t wish to go to a restaurant.
Owner is a very pleasant lady. Ideal location for the purpose of our stay.
Train to Paris approx 1 hour journey.
Moroccan and an excellent Japanese restaurant.
La Ferme d’Armenon
The rooms at La Ferme d’Armenon feature a flat-screen TV, a view of the garden, and the private bathrooms include a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.The continental breakfast is served daily and prepared with local products from the farm. A restaurant can be found within 3.1 miles of the property.La Ferme d’Armenon is 18.6 miles from Versailles and Orly Airport, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Peace and quiet as one can just imagine just 10 minutes driving from Les Ulis. Beautiful 18th century farmhouse.
- Beautifully appointed. Wonderful aspects looking out onto gardens and surrounding farm. Excellent self service breakfast in a wonderfully designed dinning room. Beautiful interiors good WiFi .
- Stunning french farmhouse with the most beautiful trees and a most unusual planting of vervain arount the car park. We were able to book dinner at a really great restaurant recommended by the host. A most enjoyable stay with every comfort.
- Beautiful accommodation, lovely renovated farm, rooms are very comfortable and tastefully decorated. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We arrived late so I called them to ask for take away options and they sent us several tips.
- Unusual room with open bathroom -i have never watched tv from the shower!!!! Great new experience. Bed was huge and we slept nice. Really like the farm in the middle of nowhere.
Domaine De Marguerite
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with bed linen and towels.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Paris is 17 miles from Domaine De Marguerite. Orly Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- George, the host, was the top of the stay, the chalets are also great!!
- This is a very rustic experience. We stayed in hobbit style comfortable trailers. Very quiet and the only normal shower I saw in France my entire trip.
- We visited the Chateaux for a wedding which was in nearby Chateaux de Janvry (a 25 minute walk away). The grounds of the chateaux were lovely, and the cabin itself was cute and cosy. There was good heating inside which meant it was nice to spend an evening inside playing cards. It was very interesting seeing the camels in the morning when we opened our front door! The lady who runs the place was amazing, she didn’t speak any English but she was very helpful and even gave us a lift in her car to the wedding which was so kind of her.
- We were greated by a very friendly caretaker. When we ordered some wine on the terrace (maybe best wine ever!), he also brought a complementary plate filled with delicious cheeses and meat. The breakfast was perfect as well, with refills of juice and coffee, croissants and bread. (Family) Room was really spacious and perfect for 4 people. One ´master bedroom´ included a double bed and the big living room contained two seperate beds, tv in every room and seperate shower and toilet. The hotel has extensive grounds, with a genuine calmness and romantic atmosphere. Subway (RER B) is close, so visiting Paris is really easy. We’ll definitely come back!
- Two good sized interconnecting rooms with shower and separate toilet. The family “suite” was in a separate building so the location was quiet. There were TVs in both bedroom areas so the children were able to watch their own selection. Sat nav took us straight to the property which was a bonus.
La Ferme de Bouchemont
Decorated in neutral colours, all rooms feature a seating area, a wardrobe and heating, while some also have a view of the river and garden. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.A continental breakfast serving hot drinks, orange juice, yogurt, croissants, bread, fruit salad, cereal and brioche is provided each morning. It is served in the breakfast room or garden during nice weather. Guests can request a homemade meal on site.Rambouillet is 11.2 miles away and Epernon is a 20-minute drive from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- Enjoyed our stay at this property. We were very happy with the accommodations….no surprises…it was exactly what we expected. It was just like the picture and the write up of the room on the website. We had dinner and it was a wonderful experience. Breakfast was very nice too. We would highly recommend this place!
- I’m writing this in part to say thanks to our host, Stefan, for the marvelous stay. This was the most cheerful, happy, quiet place I stayed on my trip through Europe. Our room was perfect and very spacious. The courtyard and grounds are beautiful. Breakfast was fantastic. Our host was so kind which made this a beautiful visit for me and my wife. We loved our stay here!
- Tables outside and inside to use, nice shower area, robust breakfast. Bed was wonderful, and provided a great night’s sleep.
- There is a lot to like about this comfortable bed and breakfast located in a reconditioned old farm house. First, the owners Soizic and Stephane were wonderful people and excellent hosts. They spoke very understandable English (great for us because we knew about 10 words of French). The room we had was very roomy with a comfortable bed and a sitting area with a sofa and coffee table. The private bathroom had very modern fixtures and the shower was extra roomy with plenty of hot water. Our hosts served a very filling and tasty breakfast every morning. Soizic prepared my wife and I two excellent dinners (at extra cost but well worth it). We spent four nights here and found the location very centrally located for three day trips. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay and we enjoyed the company of Soizic and Stephane. If you are looking for a fantastic, truely French and very comfortable stay, we highly recommend La Ferme De Bouchemont.
- We loved the style and decor, the place has been restored to a high finish…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochefort-en-yvelines Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Yvelines Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!