10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochefort-en-valdaine Rhône-alps:
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a patio. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le Jabelin.Orange is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Valence is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The peace and quiet of the country side. The host spoke good English but helped with French. He was thoughtful and very entertaining but not intrusive. Breakfast was excellent. This is a good place to make a base to explore this part of Provence. I highly recommend this B&B
- Very good host & bedroom. Good local restaurant & nearby sites.
- Excellent value with (modest) free breakfast included. Very solicitous host. Good advice on evening restaurants.
- Spacious room, good shower, big bed and very nice building. Lovely atmosphere and a welcoming and pleasant owner. Felt like home. Would come back!
Très bonne literie
Environnent très reposant
Au Rêve Chatoyant
The rooms at Reve Chatoyant are individually decorated. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.Set in a traditional Provencal tavern, the ground floor bar and dining areas feature fireplaces and wooden furniture. Large French windows open onto a shady terrace and garden.A children’s playground is also on site. The staff can help to arrange other outdoor activities in the area including hiking and horse riding.Au Reve Chatoyant is 36.7 miles from Valence airport and free private parking is available on site.
- L accueil, la serinite des lieux, la décoration du jardin atypique, ld petit déjeuner copieux
- Das Haus liebevoll eingerichtet und in einer stimmungsvollen natürlichen sehr ruhigen Lage.
- L’extérieur est très joli et c’est sympa d’avoir une rivière qui passe à coté de la maison d’hôtes
Tres grande chambre dans un beau batiment, tres joli jardin.
Chambre tres propre.
Magnifique !!! Un rêve cet établissement …
Nous y reviendrons plus d’une fois c est certain !!!
Le propriétaire est tout simplement adorable… tant à l arrivée le soir qu au petit déjeuner le matin 🙂
Viewing the mountains and the garden, each room offers a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and guests can find a restaurant and stores just 3.1 miles away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Montélimar Train Station is a 35-minute drive from the property, where free parking is available.
- extremely picturesque location beautiful old house very comfortable and very congenial host
- Rooms are clean and nice, not close from the road thus pretty quiet.
- Quiet location, friendly owners and lovely breakfast.
- We had a wonderful stay in this fantastic building! Our room was very cosy and had a huge and modern bathroom. The breakfast was great! Nice hosts of the place and it’s a real bonus that you can use the kitchen facilities and also have coffee and tea for free. We want to return in summer to see how it looks like then as well!
- The Chateau was simply lovely. It has been renovated so the bedrooms and bathroom were all new but still retained that country stylish feel. The staff, especially Pierre, were very friendly during the length of our stay. The breakfast is delicious i.e. jams, honey, yogurt all home made on their farm 🙂
Mas De La Lance
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain units have views of the mountain or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Homemade dinner is available upon prior request and is prepared with regional produce.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Montélimar is 14.9 miles from Mas De La Lance, while Die is 26.7 miles away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 39.1 miles from the property.
- Large rooms; Spotless bathrooms; Wonderful food. Our hosts were helpful and kind. The grounds were well tended, including the pool and covered veranda. Our dinner was the perfect ending to a road trip through Provence. We highly recommend Mas De La Lance.
Wonderful soft waffles for breakfast.
Table d’hote – delicious home cooked food – great value for money. Homemade wine to boot as an appetiser. Agnes is a lovely cook.
- The host was very friendly and nice. She had few available rooms and proposed us to choose those we liked the most. Whole house is decorated in nice Provence style design. Calm and relaxing place. I recommend!
- Breakfast and tablet d’hôtes were amazing with all kind of homemade delicious dishes. Rooms very spacious and clean. Nice view on terrace. Quiet. Very hostfree owners.
- Our stay was amazing and we would have loved to stay longer! It’s a house looking exactly as you’d imagine it in the Provence. We had a very spacious room for up to four people with a lovely view over the surrounding hills. The hosts were extremely nice and welcoming! And the breakfast was a great start into the day (even including Crêpes!)! I highly recommend the Mas – it’s close to many nice villages.
Mas de L’Adret
All rooms have a private bathroom. Some rooms are air-conditioned. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Bike hire and car hire are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling.Evening meals are available and made with fresh regional produce.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Montélimar is 23.6 miles from L’Adret, while Valence is 50.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 55.9 miles from L’Adret.
The owners are very accommodating. The views are amazing from the hilltop location. The atmosphere is a contemporary but rustic country in, in an out-of-the-way rural location surrounded by vineyards. It is located on a unpaved rural road off a minor country road.
There is a lovely pool area with spa.
Breakfasts were delicious, a was the coffee, breads, and egg dishes prepared to order by the owners.
There is a beautiful living room and lounge area for guests, with comfortable and stylish seating.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Mas de L’Adret. The views were absolutely amazing. The grounds around the house are beautiful, with a great pool and several different places to relax. The room was very modern, clean and comfortable. The most enjoyable part of the stay was the delicious breakfast overlooking the surrounding hills, including a homemade yogurt which was the best we’ve ever had and equally delicious homemade breads and jams. The attention to detail in every aspect of our stay was perfect. Patrick and Francoise were wonderful hosts, very friendly and welcoming yet discreet. We will definitely be back!
- The pool and spa are amazing with a five star view. The beds are extremely comfortable and the entire hotel is beautifully designed and tastefully decorated. Eating a lavish French breakfast on the beautiful terrace overlooking the valley is the icing on the cake.
Best host, friendly and nice, the view and the place where the hotel is, the food, the design of the hotel… There is nothing to say that was not excellent, except maybe that for sure it was to short and it is a must to return
- Location views architecture house-styling: excellent photo’s original
- The owners are very accommodating. The views are amazing from the hilltop location. The atmosphere is a contemporary but rustic country in, in an out-of-the-way rural location surrounded by vineyards. It is located on a unpaved rural road off a minor country road.
Domaine du Vivier
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a terrace with a garden view. A seating area is available to all guests, while some rooms include a DVD player. Guest rooms have a desk.Valence is 23 miles from Domaine du Vivier, while Montélimar is 8 miles away. Caumont Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, serene location, nice swimming pool
- Domaine du Viviers is a truly remarkable place – very amiable people created “une tres belle maison”, very quiet, remote enough from any city noise (or light pollution, in case you happen to be into Perseides in August), but close enough to any major attractions – Great base to visit Montélimar or La Caverne du Pont D’Arc with its 36000 year old cave paintings. If I made any mistakes this summer, it is not to plan for more time here.
- Very quite environment in the countryside, in a beautiful restored old property. Large room with good bed. Good breakfast.
- Beautiful setting, conveniently located for us between Geneva and the lavender fields/Provence area: close to main roads but in a beautiful tranquil setting with an amazing 360 view. Even though arrived quite late, the owners were mega friendly. Breakfast was great on a beautiful terrace outside. The pool looked great too though we didn’t have time to use it. The building is old and gorgeous.
Tout simplement super des hotes très accueillants un petit déjeuner super avec tout le confort
Le lieu est vraiment atypique et très inspirants
Donnes très envie d’y retourner
Des prestations vraiment top
The property has 3 bedrooms that have been decorated in a contemporary-style. Selected rooms have a seating area for your convenience.A continental breakfast and dinner are both served on the terrace that overlooks the valley, the garden and the swimming pool. The dinner is available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday upon request.The area is popular for cycling, and hiking especially whilst discovering the nearby towns such as Avignon, Vaison-La-Romaine, Ardèche and Mount Ventoux.Orange is 20.5 miles from Le Séminaire, while Montélimar is 12.4 miles from the property.
Wonderful location, with very gracious hosts, beautiful reception area and garden, easy parking and easy to find.
Hosts also made excellent recommendations for restaurants and sights, and assisted with reservations. Merci!
- Great breakfast, nice and large rooms and shower and friendly owners.
- Great place to stay. Very modern although in an old building. The owners are really nice and welcoming! Big room, and great breakfast!! Well working wifi.
- Super gastheren, Super ontbijt en spic en span propere kamer!
De huiselijke sfeer en hartelijke ontvangst gaven ons een super ‘welkom’-gevoel.
Zeer ruime mooie kamers met erg nette badkamer.
Ontbijt was erg uitgebreid en lekker!
- Wonderful location, with very gracious hosts, beautiful reception area and garden, easy parking and easy to find.
La Maison du Marquis
The rooms at La Maison du Marquis have views of the remparts. All rooms have a TV and free toiletries in the bathroom. Some rooms have a seating area.Additional facilities at this guest house include a restaurant, which serves French food. Other local activities include exploring the centre of Grignan, a 2-minute walk away.
- It was a cozy little hotel with friendly staff. The locarion was great and breakfast really good an abundant.
- J’ai aimé ma chambre et la sympathie du personnel ainsi que du patron
- Das Personal, insbesondere Jean-Louis, war sehr freundlich, aufmerksam und hilfsbereit. Das Essen war auch gut. Lager👍mittendrin.
- la situation. La pièce est simple, c’est ce que je recherchais
- L’établissement est dans le centre ville, proche du chateau et des commerces.
For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Homemade evening meals are available upon request.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Avignon is 31.1 miles from Les Esplanes, while Orange is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 34.2 miles from the property.
- A beautiful place with nice view towards landscape. A mixture of old walls and modern style. Nice refreshing swimmingpool. Good breakfast with rolls, cake, eggs, cheese, jam, butter and one fruit coffee or tea. Friendly people.
- Nous avons beaucoup appréciél ce joli endroit, son calme, la sympathie de nos hôtes : Jean-Louis et Blandine : prévenants, toujours à notre . Nous reviendrons.
- L’endroit est superbe avec une vue magnifique et au calme. L’accueil est chaleureux ,les chambres confortables et très propres,les PDJ bons et copieux, la piscine superbe .
- La situation, l’accueil et le style de l’ensemble.
- Beau cadre, calme et sympathique. L’hôte est vraiment très accueillant.
Provided with free Wi-Fi, each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a wardrobe.Some shops, supermarkets and restaurants can be found 0.9 miles away.Located 3.7 miles from the A7 motorway, La Devinière is 6.8 miles from Montelimar Train Station and 12.4 miles from Grignan Castle. A crocodile farm can be visited 3.1 miles away.
Spotlessly clean,quiet remote location with a pool and extremely friendly gentleman and his lovely dog . Basil.
Alan looked after us really well. Highly recommend a stay here if in area
- The room was clean, comfortable and just right for us. Th grounds and pool were very nice on the hot day. The owners directions to local and farther away sights was wonderful !
- Excellent breakfast and hospitality! Large room, quiet and serene setting in the woods with cool blowing breeze!
- Courtesy, mutual respect, integrity, and hospitality
Great hosts, the poolhouse was charming, the location was lovely and quiet.
Ideal to explore the region. Alain knows the good wineries, restaurants and activites.
- Spotlessly clean,quiet remote location with a pool and extremely friendly gentleman and his lovely dog . Basil.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochefort-en-valdaine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!