10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochefort-en-terre Brittany:
Le Parc de Lywel
The rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Le Parc de Lywel provides certain rooms with garden views, and every room includes a electric tea pot. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.La Baule is 29 miles from the accommodation. St Jacques Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Atmosphere, cleanliness and hosts very nice and making us feel like home.
Es un lugar acogedor y muy tranquilo
La cama muy comoda
La Sra muy amable
- La limpieza en la habitación, la amabilidad de los patrones, su atención. El desayuno delicioso y el entorno natural lleno de plantas preciosas.
- literie moelleuse, draps parfumés et chambre impeccablement soignée
Accueil sympathique, dans un joli cadre fleuri, arboré et au calme.
Petit déjeuner excellent avec une salade de fruits frais!
Très bon rapport qualité prix.
Nous conseillons vivement et nous y reviendrons avec plaisir.
Vingt Vieux Bourg
One of the rooms offers a garden view whilst the other has a landmark view. Both have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. This B&B is located a 5 minute walk from the centre of the village, shops and restaurants.The Gulf of Morbihan is a 50-minute drive from Vingt Vieux Bourg. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 44.1 miles from Vingt Vieux Bourg.
- We book this last minute stop over during our travels through Brittany and afterwards wished we were able to stay longer. The location was perfect for easy walking access to the beautiful village center. The rooms were well presented clean and cozy. The breakfast on the terrace overlooking the garden was fantastic and a great start to the day. We are both vegans and the proprietor was able to accommodate this.
- Everything about this place was lovely. It’s in a great spot just down a slight hill from Rochefort en Terre. Nice comfy room with great attention to detail. Got a really good sleep and the breakfast was lovely.
- Hostess very friendly & welcoming. Room clean and spacious. Breakfast delicious. Lovely garden. Location fabulous – just a short walk into Rochefort-en-Terre centre. Would stay again & highly recommend.
- Warm and friendly welcome from Rachel with nothing too much trouble.
- A beautiful property set in a stunning village. Rachel the owner went out of her way to make us welcome. We recommend this property without hesitation.
Les Locations du Puits
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Les Locations du Puits features free WiFi .You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Vannes is 19.9 miles from Les Locations du Puits, while Saint-Nazaire is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 37.9 miles from the property.
- Quiet, little self contained flat that was good value despite being located in a popular tourist location.
- the owner was extremely helpful and friendly, organised transport during train strike. good breakfast delivered at your door. beautiful town
- Great place with friendly and helpful owners. Very good location in a heart of old town. Wonderful city and place. Really good breakfast with warm pancakes 🙂
The location is perfect, right in the centre of the village. It’s hard to find the entrance since you have to go through La Creperie des Puis, in the main square, not through the actual entrance. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was delicious (and delivered to our room in the morning); however, the bathroom was not as clean as we expected. For travelers arriving late at night (and by ‘late’ I mean 8.00 pm) be aware that everything is closed at Rochefort and you won’t be able to have dinner, do be prepared and bring your own food!
I will recommend this bed & breakfast to people travelling to this area of La Bretagne.
- beautiful village owner very friendly and helpful apartment charming in a old fashioned way
La Tour du Lion
Each of the 5 guest rooms at the La Tour du Lion evokes a specific period through refined decoration. Hence a four-poster queen bed with royal ermine patterns in the Anne de Bretagne room, or woodwork, gildings and eagles in the Emperor’s room.Just outside the property, a stunning garden faithfully maintains the tradition of this flowering city.
- A step back in time. Restaurant was great. Husband said he had the best salad ever. I had a burger with the local black onions, amazing! We had the top floor Napoleon room, it had the most spectacular view of the town at night. Worth climbing the stairs for..
- Excellent service! Beautiful room, tasteful and within period but with added luxury. Staff went out of way to make sure we had a fantastic time. Food in restaurant was great too.
- Lovely historic building in the heart of a really lovely town. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable with real character. Had a nice evening meal, reasonably priced. Worth noting that accessing the premises (and our room) involved steep steps.
- The village is full of old world charm; beautiful flowers, quaint shops, creperies, lovely buildings, and a chateau. The hotel itself is in a medieval building with many original features and a lovely courtyard garden. It has a bar and serves good food. The owner, Eva, was charming and could not have been more helpful. We had Napoleon and Louis X1V rooms, which were large and luxuriously decorated to reflect the period, with quirky features, such as the WC in the turret! large comfy bed, seating area and fab views over the town and countryside. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful, including fresh croissants, fresh squeezed orange juice and home made pancakes.
- The hostess was wonderful. She was very helpful and accommodating. She spoke English so well. The location is perfect- right at the centre of the old village across the bakery!
B&B Le Moulin De L’arz
Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain units have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Vannes is 23.6 miles from Le Moulin De L’arz, while Saint-Nazaire is 30.4 miles away. Rennes Airport is 34.8 miles from the property.
- We loved the quality and detail of the house, the room and the beautiful gardens and position. Wonderful hosts completed an amazing stay
- Beautiful property, in a beautiful peaceful location. Phillipe and Marie were very warm and welcoming.
- The Mill’s public areas have been sympathetically restored and the grounds are better than good. Breakfast was excellent.
- This is a beautiful property in a quiet location near Rochefort-en-Terre. Beautiful stay!
- Fantastic property and grounds, friendly owner who did his best to communicate with us in English. The room was amazing, spacious comfortable and very tastefully decorated. A very relaxing and enjoyable stay!
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a pool view. At Aux Agapanthes every room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.La Baule is 30 miles from Aux Agapanthes, while Vannes is 18 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 39 miles away.
- Everything! …from the lovely room to the outside pool/decking area to the magnificent breakfast. The people that own this place couldn’t do enough for you and were really friendly. I just wish l had booked more days there. Malestroit is a lovely town less than 20 minutes up the road and if you go 10 minutes the other way you come across another treasure called Rochefort en Terre.
- Friendly hosts. Good location, very quiet. Comfy bed. And nice breakfast with homemade jams
- Very friendly and flexible Owner. We had a delay and arrived very late at night. We called and the owner was very helpful, friendly and kind.
- Accueil chaleureux, chambre bien décorée, piscine couverte non testée mais super sympa, calme, propriétaire passionné des chevaux
les hôtes très accueillants et agréables, très bonne literie et petit déjeuner très copieux et excellent
très beau jardin au calme
je recommande vivement cet endroit
Popote et Polochon
Accessed by a private entrance, the room features a terrace with a garden view, a wardrobe and a desk. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast is provided each morning at Popote et Polochon. Guests can also enjoy homemade meals prepared by the host upon request.Additional features include an enclosed garden, a children’s playground and free WiFi access throughout. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Redon is a 25-minute drive away.
We arrived on a tandem in torrential rain, and every effort was made to welcome us and dry all our clothes and make us comfortable.
Leaving the property for dinner was not an option, so our host produced an excellent impromptu meal.
- We were delighted with the property and the owner was extremely helpful. lovely surroundings and handy to the boat we hired the next day for 2 weeks. Handy to all essential services in the local village and a super restaurant.
- Great welcome by guest. Lovely spacious bedroom. Great breakfast. A must…
- Le thème de la salle commune . Un retour sur les bancs de l’école.
Ambiance agréable, piscine à l intérieur, très pratique quand le temps est boudeur!
Bel ensemble avec de grands volumes
- We arrived on a tandem in torrential rain, and every effort was made to welcome us and dry all our clothes and make us comfortable.
The rooms at Préméhan are equipped with a seating area. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Préméhan.La Baule is 25 miles from Préméhan. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 37 miles from Préméhan.
- Very peaceful B&B with a comfortable bedroom and a good breakfast. Friendly owners were helpful and informative.
- Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating. A very comfortable room in a lovely house. Breakfast was good too.
- The hospitality was excellent, friendly and helpful. The property was clean and well presented in the countryside.
everything was perfect, especially the hosts.
and the breakfast – you will not find a better one!
- Warm welcome, good location. Real value for money.
Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle
The rooms at Relais de Chasse du XVIII Siècle are individually decorated and feature wooden beams. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and slipper, and some rooms provide access to the garden.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Upon request, guests can enjoy an electric kettle, tea and milk in the room.The Redon Train Station is 10.6 miles away and the Brocéliande Forest is 12.4 miles away. Guests can enjoy horse riding on site, as well as the game room in the former barn and the children’s playground.
- Wonderful host. A great garden and a large comfortable bed.
- Beautiful property and owner showed us the renovation photos which was wonderful to see.
- Very friendly owners would certainly stay there again?
- As ever the host was the most delightful part of our stay.
- It’s a lovely place to stay quite and a lot of countryside, but the best is the host , he couldn’t be more kind and helpful with us and breakfast is fantastic!!!
Domaine du Kelenn
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at Domaine du Kelenn.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and fishing.La Baule is 24 miles from Domaine du Kelenn, while Vannes is 20 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Absolutely wonderful place! Great house with nice and clean territory. Very polite and amazing owners. In the house there is a fireplace where you can sit and enjoy the evening. Good breakfast Is served in the morning. And if you want it is possible to get dinner there. We were satisfied with everything. Thanks for this accommodation!
- The dinners served by the owner. A very beautiful home, nice country views
- We came across this almost by accident when held up by traffic and it was a happy accident. The people running it were very friendly and helpful and had put a lot of effort into making the rooms very comfortable with a good sized bath which isn’t always the case in France. Usually they do supper but we dropped in on such short notice that wasn’t possible so they recommended a really charming and very affordable restaurant nearby. Pretty rural location with tables to sit out and a pool.
- Прекрасный модный новый дом! Чудесная отзывчивая хозяйка, вкусные завтраки, которые она сама готовит! Хотели остаться ещё !!!
La propriétaire est vraiment sympathique, volontaire, à l’ecoute et s’adapte à vos demandes.
Ses menus sont délicieux. L’eau de la piscine est vraiment chauffée et juste à bonne température
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochefort-en-terre Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochefort-en-Terre Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!