10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rochebrune Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochebrune Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rochebrune Rhône-alps:
Chambre d’hôtes Les Parrans
Each room features a terrace and a satellite TV. The private bathroom has a shower and also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A gourmet breakfast is included and served every morning. Evening meals featuring local and international dishes can be prepared upon request.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Mollans-sur-Ouvèze Medieval Village is a 5-minute walk away, Vaison-la-Romaine is a 20-minute drive away and Mont Ventoux is a 45-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Everything. Stunning location. Had an evening meal there too. Superb food.
- Owners were very helpful in providing a good meal on Sunday night and providing breakfast at 06:30 on Monday am as I needed to get away early for a long, hilly ride on my bicycle
- – Great Chambre d’hôtes with own private terrace. Nice little pool set amongst stunning courtyard.
- Lekker ontbijt. Prachtige ligging.vriendelijk onthaal.
Maison accueillante avec une terrasse verdoyante. Piscine et atmosphère reposante.hôtes sympathiques.
Petit déjeuner excellent avec un large choix de confitures “maison”.
Bastide Vieux Chêne
The apartments will provide you with a patio and a terrace, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. All the apartments feature bed linen, towels and pool towels.At Bastide Vieux Chêne – Les Studios you will find a communal sauna, a garden and barbecue facilities. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Avignon-Provence Airport is located 37.3 miles from the property.
Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Really enjoyed our stay, thank you!
- Really lovely owners, cool design (down to the smallest touches), completely delicious breakfast
- Zwembad en sauna. Heerlijk ontbijt. Zeer smaakvol ingericht. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
Une déco moderne dans une bastide ancienne.
Le petit déjeuner gargantuesque.
La gentillesse des hôtes.
Un havre de paix en pleine campagne provençale.
L’accueil très chaleureux des hôtes. Delphine est un véritable rayon de soleil,
Une décoration réussie à la fois moderne, avec quelques tonalités vintage
La tranquillité des chambres.
Possibilité de se régaler en dînant sur place, en découvrant des vins locaux.
Penser à réserver.
Quelques balades au départ de la chambre d’hôte.
De bons petits restos à proximité de la chambre d’hôte. Véhicule indispensable.
- Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Ancienne Cure features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Orange is 24.9 miles from Ancienne Cure, while Vaison la Romaine is 13.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 31.7 miles from Ancienne Cure.
- I have been to this fantastic house before Francoise and Patric took over and did a much needed & delicate overhaul. They are very amiable hosts and we enjoyed our stay with them very much. Will definitely come back.
- The hosts were charming, the room was exquisitely decorated and extremely clean. Breakfast was delicious, with homemade products. The windows’ metal handles are covered with a piece of cotton lace ….
- The owners were particularly friendly and helpful. The breakfast was lovely and in attractive courtyard.
The comfort of the room and lounge and although the B and B was in the centre of the village
it was very quiet .
- Very charming freshly renovated place. Warm hearted hosts. We loved it. In the heart of Buis les Baronnies.
Le Mas de Mirabel
The private bathroom comes with a shower and a toilet.At Le Mas de Mirabel you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and table tennis. The property offers free parking.Avignon – Caumont Airport is 39.8 miles from the property.
Thoughtful miscellaneous facilities and personal advice to make us feel very welcome.
Natural, healthy and tasty foods to start our day.
Comfortable garden setting to relax during 4 days of Provence discovery.
- Chambre spacieuse, literie neuve, grande salle de bain à double vasque. Extérieurs accueillant avec beaucoup de sièges et bains de soleil.,..
l accueil et les conseils pour les ballades a vélos
la piscine avec aquabike
le parking prive et ferme la nuit
les documents sur la region
- Nous avons tout aimé…L’accueil, la gentillesse…et la variété du petit déjeuner
- L’accueil sympathique, la propreté, le calme, le petit déjeuner , le parking clos et sécurisé avec code d’accès.
- Thoughtful miscellaneous facilities and personal advice to make us feel very welcome.
La Bastide Des Cèdres
The non-smoking double room comes with a dressing room, bookshelves and both heating and air conditioning. The bathroom includes a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can find a restaurant just 100 feet away.The A7 motorway is 18 miles away and guests have access to free parking nearby. Valréas is just 3.1 miles from La Bastide Des Cèdres. Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Awesome hosts and awesome breakfast. Love the dog.
- The beautiful room, excellent breakfast and great atmosphere in this ancient house is all about the woman behind it – Natalie. We spent a great early evening in the beautiful garden, being invited to aperitif with the other guests, enjoying an hour of interesting conversation and great wine. You certainly can’t get this kind of feeling/experience in a modern hotel.
- Warm welcome, charming rooms, beautifully arranged breakfast in the gardens.
- Nice old French house, typical of the type but what makes this B+B stand out are the people, very pleasant and helpful, inviting their guests to take an aperitif with them in the garden was a nice touch. Also pointed us to a very nice restaurant and a Cave to purchase a very nice bottle or two
- L’ACCUEIL , LA DISPONIBILITE ET LE PETIT DEJEUNER DANS UN CADRE REPOSANT
Chambres d’hôtes Spa Ventoux Provence
The guest rooms feature an electric kettle and a furnished terrace with a garden view. The private bathrooms have a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes.At Ferme Du Gros Noyer you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Carpentras is 12.4 miles away. Marseille Provence Airport is 69 miles away. The property offers free parking.
How close it is to town but been out of town away from the busy streets
Staff were great
A lovely place. Lovely fresh choice of bread. Lovely room.Lovely and helpful staff / owners
- clean, well fitted rooms set in lovely gardens. Excellent surroundings and easy to find
- Chambre propre et climatisée . Accueil parfait employés très professionnels et surtout disponibles
- Sehr modernes Zimmer, etwas klein, dafür sehr schöne Lage mit Sicht in Park und auf Kirschbäume. Reichhaltiges, tolles Frühstück. Gute Lage für Fahrradausflüge auf den Mont Ventoux und Umgebung, zudem kann Malaucène gut zu Fuss erreicht werden
- How close it is to town but been out of town away from the busy streets
All rooms include a wardrobe, a desk and a radio. The private bathrooms have either a bath or a shower and a hairdryer. Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Just a 2-minute walk from the property, guests will find a shop and a cafe.Marseille Provence Airport is 69.6 miles away.
- We traveled through Provence for 2 weeks. This was our worst 2 nights!! The host needs to improve the accommodations for her guests. The breakfast was terrible, as there is only one table in the kitchen to share. We had to make room for 3 other guests at our table. She never asked if we wanted another cup of coffee, and I had to get up to get the carton of milk sitting on the counter. You get one croissant and tiny bit of jelly. I am sorry to write this review, but I want others to know. I usually will never complain!
- Emma’s Guesthouse is a lovely place to stay for a night or two, while travelling the area. The house has a great kitchen and a nice balcony. Breakfast was lovely, small but with quality products. The host was prepared to explain everything to us in English and was always around to help out.
The property was very homey and nicely decorated. Bed had nice linens and was very comfortable. Our room (triple room) had a lovely, sunny patio off it.
The village is very small and quaint. Parking for the property is just down the hill in the village square. It was nice to stroll through the village up the hill to the church in the evening and also in the early morning.
- Emma Guesthouse is in the lovely wine village of Rasteau. It is a great base for touring the region. The owner is very friendly and welcoming and makes an excellent breakfast, which is served on a terrace. The rooms are outstanding value, offering size, comfort and individuality. There are communal facilities like a kitchen and seating areas where you can enjoy some of Rasteau’s delicious wine.
- Amazing room and toilet, very clean and kept nicely.
Domaine de Provensol
Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. You can relax on the terrace or in the shared lounge area, where free Wi-Fi access is available. Continental breakfast is served daily.Evening meals can be enjoyed at the hosts’ table on request, in a dining room with a stone vaulted ceiling. You will be able to taste the Domaine de Provensol’s wines alongside dishes made with local and organic products, some of which are grown on site.
- This is an extraordinary B and B. Exquisite setting (organic vineyard in the hills of Cote du Rhône), building (renovated castle), hosts (former engineers now wine makers), and provisions (exceptional wine, food, bathroom, bed). I have been touring France for 3 weeks and this was by far the most impressive stay. Do not overlook this spot! I wish I could stay for a week. Truly a magical gift to visitors.
- This was our favorite B&B in Provence, with a great cook and her husband the winemaker. Very authentic! A large group had dinner because it was Sunday, and it was great. Convivial and good home cooking. Lovely terrace too.
- Welcoming hosts, impeccable Domaine, wine tour & tasting, and a lovely home cooked meal, it doesn’t get better than that! The Domaine is beautifully restored and each room thoughtfully decorated. Look forward to returning and spending a few days.
- Beautiful refurbished house among the vines and run by charming couple. We forgot to askfor dinner but the charming lady still made us a delicious meal with tasty local produce accompanied by their own wines. Our room was large and nicely decorated with a great bathroom.
- Very Nice and charming owners and a wonderful wineyard ! Definitly our favourite place in France ! We will be back !
Le Mas de la Fontaine
Each room here offers a wardrobe and a desk, and some include a patio. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and also comes with free toiletries.Evening meals are available upon request.At Le Mas de la Fontaine you will find a garden and an organic vegetable garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, darts and table tennis.Avignon-Provence Airport is 42.9 miles away. The property offers free parking.
What a wonderful experience. Rudy and Michelle are exceptional hosts providing a very warm and friendly environment, fantastic large breakfasts and upon request table d’hote. Our room and guest areas were stylishly decorated and cosy. The bed was large and very comfortable.
We felt very much at home and appreciated the lively discussions with the hosts and other guests; wish we could have stayed longer.
- I am a Border Collie, retired but still young at heart. I brought my couple of late-middle aged humans for a short Spring break in the Drôme sunshine. On arrival at Le Mas de la Fontaine, we were warmly greeted by the mistress of the house, Zog, a Labrador cross. Zog’s human pair were equally welcoming. My Homo sapiens were enchanted by the house, their room and the surroundings. I heard them comment on the cleanliness of our accommodation (humans can be so particular about such things). The house is in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by lavender fields, so I was free to roam free. The breakfast was so copious that the humans didn’t need lunch (though I wouldn’t have refused). The dinner was delicious too (I got to share the leftovers with Zog). During the day, we discovered many wild hiking trails with lots of interesting odors. I heartily recommend Le Mas de la Fontaine.
- Very high standard of cleanliness and quality of accommodation. Hosts were very welcoming, accommodating and friendly.
Besitzerehepaar sehr herzlich und hilfsbereit mit sehr guten Empfehlungen. Gemeinsame Abendessen mit den beiden und anderen Gaesten (und Kommunikation in verschiedenen Sprachen bzw. mit Haenden und Fuessen) ein tolles Erlebnis! Grossartiges Fruehstueck, sehr bequeme Betten.
Wir kommen sehr gern wieder!
- Tout est parfait, l’endroit bien situe, la chambre est tellement confortable, dejeuner et souper sont tellement bons! Je me sentais comme chez nous durant notre visite. A la prochaine- bisous a vous
- What a wonderful experience. Rudy and Michelle are exceptional hosts providing a very warm and friendly environment, fantastic large breakfasts and upon request table d’hote. Our room and guest areas were stylishly decorated and cosy. The bed was large and very comfortable.
Chambre d’hôtes La Peyrouse
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Chambre d’hôtes La Peyrouse has a sun terrace.Orange is 22 miles from Chambre d’hôtes La Peyrouse, while Montélimar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast, spacious rooms, attentionate and spirited guest
Our room was huge and the beds comfortable, bathroom XL-size. Breakfast okay, free parking, location 6 km from Nyons, which makes it accessible within just a few minutes drive. VERY helpful and nice “patron” and a VERY nice dog. Calm and cozy.
An old and interesting house from 18th century
- Magnifique bâtisse au milieu des vignes. Superbe chambre, relativement propre. Literie et décoration très appréciés.
- Nous avons aimé la région qui est magnifique. La batisse est superbe
Un accueil chaleureux
Une maison de charme
Des chambres plus que spacieuses
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rochebrune Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!