10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roche-sur-linotte-et-sorans-les-cordiers Franche-comté:
Each spacious room is individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in some areas. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy homemade meals prepared by the hosts on request.Bicycles are available at the property free of charge. Free private parking is possible on site. The town of Besançon is a 35-minute drive away.
- Instead of the usual French “petit dejeuner” we enjoyed a “grand dejeuner” (thank you!) We had an excellent time for 3 days in this quiet village. Very friendly owners. This is a truly beautiful green region with many rivers. Besancon is worth a visit; an interesting medieval old town and the important fortification.
- Beautiful cosy stylish house. The friendliness of the hosts is quite exceptional and on par with the quality of the food. Highly recommended!
- The accomodation is splendid. Superbe good mixture of ancient and modern elements. The owners are very nice people who understand their business very well. The diner with local products at the table d’hôtes was a real feast. We have seldom had such a good time. Sorry to leave again.
- War lecker, allerdings für Diabetiker zu sehr im süßen Bereich. Wurde allerdings nicht mitgeteilt. Sonst in dem recht alten Gemäuer angenehm und die Betreuung sehr individuell und angenehm. Sehr zufrieden!
- Een prachtige rustige kamer in een oud gebouw. De eigenaar weet er veel over te vertellen. Heel fijn dat onze fietsen veilig konden worden gestald en dat er een aparte ruimte is waar een koelkast staat waar fris en bier te koop is. s‘Avonds heerlijk gegeten in de chambre d’hotes samen met andere gasten.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Corne aux Vaches
The bright and spacious room features a TV, garden view and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy the property’s shared lounges on the ground floor and upper level.Free WiFi access, private parking, an outdoor swimming pool, table tennis and bicycle rental are available at the property. A washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities are also provided.A daily continental breakfast is provided at Chambres d’Hôtes La Corne aux Vaches. After breakfast, you can go fishing at the nearby pond or enjoy a walk or cycle. In the evening, dinner with the hosts is available if requested 24 hours in advance.Restaurants serving traditional cuisine can be found within a 15-12.4 miles radius of the property.
- Altogether a most amazing place to stay if you enjoy wildlife and the peaceful countryside. I made a last minute booking and within an hour received a phonecall to ask if I would like dinner in the evening. Wonderful hosts and an incredible property with 17 hectares of extremely well kept ground. Two beautiful peacocks, deer a donkey, rabbits and endless space to walk. I will definitely return.
A lovely tranquil place to stop and the owners are very welcoming and helpful. Great facilities, a huge room and secure, private parking for our motorbikes.
Lovely breakfast outside on the terrace in the morning. We would have liked to stay longer to take full advantage of all the facilities on offer and wish we had room in our luggage for the home made preserves available to buy – delicious!
- Very friendly and welcoming owners. Beautiful serene garden ideal for a morning walk.
Thierry and Claire could not have been more accomodating. I felt welcome from the moment I arrived. Easy to find, quick to park… and, after a long day of work, I joined other guests for a wonderful home cooked dinner and good conversation.
The next morning, I wandered around the facility, looking at the animals – peacocks, sheep, deer, pigs, donkey, goats, chickens… etc. And commented that it would be a great place to bring kids. There’s a glorious garden and even a fishing pond.
If you’d like to base yourself somewhere that is without fuss and offers plenty of scope for a good, healthy family holiday, this is a great option.
Big rooms, friendly hosts, nothing is a bother and there are hammocks all over the property if you just want to laze about on a hot summer day.
The hosts / owners are super friendly and share their little piece of heaven with their guests. The entire property is absolutely wonderful with a garden, a park, and a pool. Everything was very nicely decorated with lots of attention to detail. The bathroom was amazing.
We’ll definitely be back to stay for more than one night!
Domaine Le Puits du Moulin
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Domaine Le Puits du Moulin features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and guests can enjoy evening meals upon request.Belfort is 31.1 miles from Domaine Le Puits du Moulin, while Plombières-les-Bains is 24.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 55.9 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome, breakfast with everyone at a long table, aperitifs in the garden, beautiful room in the castle with ensuite bathroom and separate lounge
- Bedroom size and comfort, bathroom – everything new and worked perfectly. Really excellent quality.
Claire and Fabrice were exceptional hosts.
We stayed in a very big, comfortable and nicely decorated room.
The bath on the nice covered swimming pool was amazing.
We enjoyed a charming dinner at the garden with aperitif, two entries, a main dish and a desert, and everything was very well cooked and tasty, enjoying also the company of Claire and Fabrice.
Couldn’t recommend it more!
- Very big and super comfortable room; excellent breakfast
- Mooie kamers en inrichting was zorg aan besteed. Gastvrij koppel.
Chambres d’hôtes Béred Vuillemin
Decorated in a contemporary style, the room features a seating area, wardrobe, desk and free WiFi access. The en suite bathroom includes a walk-in shower, a bathrobe and slippers.A homemade breakfast prepared with local products from the region is served each morning. Guests can enjoy it in the dining room during winter or on the terrace in the warmer weather.Additional features include a bicycle garage and free private parking on site. The Euro Bike Route is only 0.6 miles from the property and Besançon is a 30-minute drive away.
- Hostess was wonderful. Spoke a smattering of English so with my limited French we communicated well. Accommodation was top draw. Breakfast was, and I mean this sincerely folks, fabulous. Best we’ve ever experienced in any similar type of accommodation.
- Everything was excellent ! Design of room , comfort of bed , shower … , just everything . And off course we have to mention the breakfast . Thanks a million .
Everything was just perfect. The decor, the garden is tended with great care.
A beautiful place to stay in. A charming place and very silent.
- I love the way the owner remodeled the some centuries old barn into cosy rooms with modern bathrooms, a very pretty entrance hall and a breakfast area for the guests. It was very quiet, inside and outside of the house. The owner is very charming and doesn’t hesitate to go an extra mile for your comfort like to care for your dinner reservations in a restaurant (great choices, btw) or to serve you a really big breakfast!
- Great host. Very friendly and helpful. We will come back to enjoy the lovely breakfast.
La Colline aux Yeux Doubs
La Colline aux Yeux Doubs offers both attic rooms and rooms with direct access to the pool. Each air-conditioned room includes a TV, a refrigerator and a private bathroom with multi-jet or walk-in shower. There is also a computer, which you can use for free.A continental breakfast is provided every morning in the dining room or on the terrace.Bicycle storage is provided for free and the Eurovelo cycling trail is just 0.6 miles from the property.
Very helpful owner picked us up in the town. The operator of the Tourist Information Centre was great, spoke English and went out of her way to help.
Beautiful location high on the hill.
- Room was comfortable, hosts were friendly and breakfast was simple but tasty.
- Lovely view of the valley from the terrace, and the outdoor pool was very welcome at the end of a hot ride from Besancon. Room was very smart, tea making facilities a nice touch, and a huge modern bathroom. Breakfast was traditionally French with lovely home made jams, croissant and baguette, but no protein. Despite the 5pm check in rule, we managed to get in earlier to enjoy the pool in the afternoon – worth a phone call to the owner if you arrive early.
We stayed here for 1 night.
Very clean, nice rooms, friendly and welcoming owners, close to the village.
- This small bed and breakfast is located in a residential area above Baume les Dames, within walking distance of several restaurants. The hosts were really nice, there is a small pool and a good view of the town. The bathroom was spacious and air con was appreciated, since it was really hot when we were there.
- Very helpful owner picked us up in the town. The operator of the Tourist Information Centre was great, spoke English and went out of her way to help.
Chateau de Villersexel
The castle has kept its furniture as it was a hundred years ago and its owners still live in it thus offering you a real taste of French history.More than a gîte or a hotel, the Chateau de Villersexel is simply our house and we are delighted to welcome you here.The outdoor swimming pool is only open in the summer months.
- It’s a Chateau! The grandeur of the place, massive rooms, nicely decorated, peaceful, delightful owners – we had lovely conversations with the Baron, the Baroness and their son (who was very courteous and helpful – even booked us into a local restaurant which was similarly impressive).
Very warm welcome, extraordinary history, period furnishings, totally individual experience.
We arrived in two classic cars and the owner made his barn available to park them in as bad weather was forecast.
Owners recommended an excellent local restaurant and even drove us there as it was torrential rain.
- Unique stay, felt like a princess ☺️ Beautiful castle, amazing room, super hosts, great breakfast…couldn’t ask for more, it was an honor to stay there. Thank you. Next time I come with a ball dress and stay for longer😉
- The fact that people live in the castle and it is also a home, not just splended castle, is fascinating. The enthusiasm of the owners to make the place alive is wonderful. Best of luck. It is an amazing place to stay!
- Impressive building and grounds, excellent breakfast, very friendly owners.
Belle Maison Contemporaine
You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Belle Maison Contemporaine features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Upon prior request, a meal with a starter, main course, dessert and a bottle of water can be provided for supplement.Dole – Jura Airport is 37.3 miles away. Franche-Comté LGV Paris Rhin Rhône train station is a 15 minute drive while the highway is 10 minutes away from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful accommodation, all clean and very friendly owner Damien (perfect chef). We highly recommend this accommodation.
- Our host was very friendly and helped us with everything we needed. He even gave us a beer when we arrived.
- Enthusiastic and friendly host. Quiet location, comfortable bed, clean and tidy, and offer of dinner if required.
- The land lord went out out of his way to make sure our stay was as perfect as could be and even got an excellent evening 3 course meal for only 8.50 euros which I recommend to anyone and even was given a bottle of bubbly free of charge 😁
Sehr netter Gastgeber, kümmert sich um alle Belange.
Ambitionierter Koch, unbedingt das Abendbrot mit buchen!
Auberge Chez Soi
Every room has a private bathroom. Auberge Chez Soi features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Montbéliard is 28.6 miles from Auberge Chez Soi, while La Chaux-de-Fonds is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 43.5 miles from Auberge Chez Soi.
- Friendliness, river, nature, tranquility, decoration of rooms
- The location is nice and quiet. It is a VERY remote place, but you can check before hand on Google Maps, so you can decide whether it is OK for you or not. The Inn is well maintained and furnished. Breakfast is quite OK, standard food from the supermarket.
Incredibly silent lake view outside the property, near forest.
Host are so kind and helpful, feels like home.
Spacious living room with comfort inroom and beding.
Well prepared breakfast.
I can’t ask for more.
- Lovely quiet riverside location, very good table d’hote meal
- Tolle Lage, Natur pur und ein super freundlicher Empfang. Durch das gemeinsame Essen am großen Tisch kann man gut Kontakt zu den anderen Gästen schließen. Wer Ruhe sucht, ist hier richtig: Froschkonzert am Abend und Vogelzwitschern am Morgen.
Manoir Saint Pierre
The individually decorated rooms feature a seating area and wooden floors. Some rooms have exposed beams, a chandelier and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast with bread, honey and homemade jam on the veranda. There is a choice of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.Offering a terrace with lounge beds, Manoir Saint Pierre is 150 feet from the Château de Villersexel and 3.7 miles from the Chateau d’Oricourt. Luxeuil is at 18.6 miles. Free public parking is available on site. Local activities include kayaking and hiking.
Très bel établissement. Les propriétaires sont sympa.
La piscine et le parc sont au calme
accueil très chaleureux.
je ne bois le matin que du thé vanille et. ..il y en avait, chose très rare (chance pour moi car j’avais pour une fois oublié le mien ! ).
+ Bequeme Betten
+ Mittealterlicher Charm, schöne und besondere Einrichtung. Es gab viel zu bestaunen.
+ Wir hatten das Gelbe Zimmer (2-Bett-zimmer mit Gemeinschaftsbad) im Dachboden mit Dachbalken quer durch den Raum.
+ Gemeinschaftsbad wurde nur mit 1 anderen Zimmer geteilt.
+ Französisches Frühstück mit selbstgemachter Marmelade.
+ Sehr freundliche und zuvorkommende Gastgeber. Wir fühlten uns immer gut behütet.
+ Hausführung bei Ankunft (Es lohnt sich!)
+ Grosser Umschwung mit Schwimmbecken sicher besonders im Sommer attraktiv.
+ Kostenlose Parkplätze auf dem Kirchplatz vor dem Anwesen.
+ Lage direkt neben dem Schloss.
- Chambre magnifique et des objets de deco fantastiques
- De inrichting van het huis, prima ontbijt en de hartelijke ontvangst
- Très bel établissement. Les propriétaires sont sympa.
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a desk. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Besançon is 25 miles from Le Chanois. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Host was really friendly, bit off from motorway but really lovely place.
- Lovely big room that was spotlessly clean, the owners are extremely friendly and helpful..
- The area was very quiet and the owners were super-friendly (we speak French). The rooms were good for a family – there were toys, books, a baby gate etc. There was a fridge and microwave available. When we brought back picnic food to eat for our tea the owners brought us plates and cutlery to use. There were drink-making facilities in the room. The bathroom was great and had a bath. There is a market on Wednesday evenings in Clerval which was great for having an informal meal and drink.
Die Gastgeber sind sehr herzlich und man fühlt sich sehr wohl. Man hat die obere Etage ganz für sich alleine.
Auch der Garten ist sehr schön. Die Einrichtung ist sehr liebevoll gestaltet, sodass man sich beinahe wie zu Hause fühlt…
- Come essere a casa. Abbiamo pernottato solo una notte in occasione di un Swisscup con la bici. Siamo rimasti contentissimi, tutto pulitissimo e accogliente dalla camera al giardino e la colazione perfetta e squisita. I proprietari super gentilissimi e disponibili. Parlano francese,inglese e tedesco. Alla prossima. Filomena e Famiglia
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roche-sur-linotte-et-sorans-les-cordiers Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roche-sur-Linotte-et-Sorans-les-Cordiers Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!