10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roche-en-régnier Auvergne:
B&B Le Bastidon de Villeneuve
Every room includes a private bathroom. Le Bastidon de Villeneuve features free WiFi throughout the property.Homemade evening meals can be ordered 24 hours in advance.You can play table tennis and billiards at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Étienne is 26.1 miles from Le Bastidon de Villeneuve, while Le Puy en Velay is 15.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 26.1 miles from the property.
- Couldn’t find the place, satnav defeated, so they came out to find us. Excellent service.
- L’amabilité, la disponibilité et super gentillesse des propriétaires.
- L accueil des propriétaires d une grande disponibilité et gentillesse
- la famille était charmante et l’hôtesse à l’écoute et très bonne cuisinière, nous avons autant apprécié les petits déjeuners que les repas qu’elle nous avait préparé. la chambre était confortable et agréablement décoré.
- Hôtes très sympathiques, très belle maison au calme absolu, confortable et décorée avec soin.
Les Délices de Lavoûte
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Les Délices de Lavoûte features free WiFi throughout the property.Le Puy en Velay is 5 miles from Les Délices de Lavoûte, while Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 26.1 miles from the property. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 34.8 miles away.
- Wonderful! Very friendly staff. A very comfortable bed. A delicious evening meal.!
- I wish I could give more than 10/10. It was perfect. The hosts were lovely, the comfort was superb and the food was gourmet.
- An excellent stay, our hosts were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was very comfortable, we loved it and the fabulous view over the river. The food was superb.
- We stayed overnight in this charming house on the edge of the Loire in a very spacious, beautiful and tastefully decorated family room. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is delicious and rich and luxurious. A pleasant and cozy atmosphere The hospitality and the reception were wonderful. The hostess was very pleasant
- This is our second visit, and again we were provided with a four course delicious vegetarian meal and a sumptuous breakfast. This place is just the best!
Chambre D’hôtes Myrtille
Guest rooms at Chambre D’hôtes Myrtille come with a seating area. The rooms have a TV, and some rooms at Chambre D’hôtes Myrtille have a mountain view. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Chambre D’hôtes Myrtille has a terrace. A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Saint-Étienne is 24 miles from Chambre D’hôtes Myrtille, while Le Puy is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 22 miles from Chambre D’hôtes Myrtille.
- Calme, authenticité, verdure, table d’hôte excellente
- Für den vom Regen durchnässten Pilger wurde der Kamin angemacht😄
- Man ist hier nicht zu Gast, man ist hier zuhause! Die Familie hat uns sehr herzlich empfangen, das Abendessen war reichlich, gesund und stärkend auf unserm Pilgerweg nach Santiago.
- L’établissement fait table d’hôte et nous avons vraiment apprécié le repas que nous avons pris le soir. Une cuisine simple mais abondante et particulièrement goûteuse avec des produits frais du potager !
- La literie : très confortable. La propreté & le sourire de la maitresse de maison (mais ça, c’est normal!)
Au bon gre d’hugoline
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Le Puy is 4.1 miles from Au bon gre d’hugoline. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
Easy access to Le Puy
Nature around the house
Common kitchen which is fully equipped
We had Room 1 (separate toilet, bathroom and enormous shower room) and it was all very clean, spacious, nicely decorated and comfortable.
We were made to feel very welcome by the host (who speaks excellent English) and we had a delicious relaxed breakfast with the host’s family.
The hotel was in a very quiet location with a lovely view but it is a little way out of Blanzac / Le Puy and not so easy to find – a car or other transport is essential.
We only had one night in Au bon gre d’hugoline but it would be ideal for a longer stay to explore the area.
- wonderful host–good location –made us a very good dinner –easy access to Le Puy and all the sites//Fred will make you at home on arrival//very nice room and accommodations at a very good price
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful house and area. The owners were very warm and friendly.
- now for something completely different – a 1920s farmhouse which seems much older, set in a peaceful hameau close to the long distance footpath overlooking the Loire gorge, large room or suite with good meals prepared by the friendly and helpful host who speaks good English
- Easy access to Le Puy
Chambres d’Hôtes-Ferme Equestre Les Revers
All rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes – Ferme Equestre Les Revers are spacious and offer garden views and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast including homemade jams, orange juice and cereals is served every morning at Chambre d’Hôtes – Ferme Equestre Les Revers. Guests have free access to a fully equipped kitchen. Regional meals prepared by the hosts are available on request.Horse-riding guided tours are available on weekends upon request.This B&B is 7.8 miles from Yssingeaux and 22.4 miles from Le Puy-en-Velay. Free private parking is available on site.
- Friendly host, beautiful setting, lovely views, quiet, with comfortable accommodation.
Nice location, if a little remote.
Quaint and comfortable.
Useful communal kitchen for self catering.
Separate entrance to rooms.
- La qualité des services et les marques d’attention des propriétaires. Superbe. A recommander
- Le lieu est splendide, l’accueil était agréable et convivial ! J’ai pu avoir des conversations très constructives et intéressantes avec les propriétaires. Le calme et la sérénité du lieu donne envie de rester.
- Le cadre exceptionnel de beauté et de tranquillité. L’accueil parfait de nos hôtes.
Chateau de Durianne
You can enjoy mountain views and garden views from the rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Extras include an outdoor seating area and bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Guests can also enjoy an organic breakfast made with local produce, including from the on-site farm that has 70 sheep, goats, chickens and geese, and a vegetable garden. An educational tour of the biologic farm can be organized by the hosts.Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 47 miles away.
- Historic chateau. It was like stepping back in time. Breakfast was great too.
- Funky charm, very friendly hosts, lots of animals, including some very funny geese. Very good breakfast. We all enjoyed it.
The owner and family are very cordial
The dogs and goats, for animal lovers
- Very quirky and unusual so made a change from the run of the mill hotels. Very friendly and lovely scenery, a real family property with lots of character.
- We enjoyed staying in the chateau and learning a little about its history. It is a working organic farm and there was a family staying at the chateau who were volunteering. The owners were very helpful and their English was good. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. We had looked forward to breakfast and the chance to sample some organic produce from the garden etc, and were a little disappointed that the food seemed to come from the store (eg store bought orange juice, packaged yogurt, no homemade muesli etc). More homemade food would have improved the experience.
Alcove Du Velay
At the bed and breakfast, each room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Alcove Du Velay also feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Le Puy is 4 miles from Alcove Du Velay. Bouthéon Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were wonderful, they could not have been more helpful, friendly, welcoming or kind. The area is amazing, lots of fascinating places to visit, stimulating sights to see.
- Lieu paisible, en pleine nature, proche du Puits-en Velay, dans une très belle région. Accueil chaleureux et agréable. Chambre bien équipée et confortable. Une belle expérience.
La chambre spacieuse , coquette, bien aménagée
Le grand lit confortable
La salle de bain bien équipée
L’ouverture da la chambre sur la nature environnante
- L’accueil très chaleureux et les conversations instructives (sur la région) avec le propriétaire au petit-déjeuner. La mise à disposition de documents sur la région.
- L’accueil et les commodités mises à disposition par les hôtes…
le clos saint François
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Le clos saint François has a sun terrace. Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near le clos saint François.Saint-Étienne is 30 miles from le clos saint François, while Le Puy is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 29 miles from le clos saint François.
No reviews yet.
Les Fermes du Château
Offering a view of the garden and landscape, the en suite rooms include an LCD TV and a DVD player with DVDs. An electric kettle is provided and 1 of the rooms features original stone walls.Regional specialities made with local produce are prepared for dinner, which is available upon reservation. The dining room has an authentic décor with an original fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows.The owners can organise quad bike trips and hiking excursions in the surrounding area. Chambon-sur-Lignon Golf Club is 15.5 miles from this B&B and private parking is free on site.
- A really nice “rustique” location with friendly people and good food – feeling relaxed during a business trip and enjoying nature in between!
- Very good home-cooked but light evening meal. Wonderful views in a beautiful area.
Située loin de toute agitation, la chambre d’hôtes “Les fermes du château” est parfaite pour qui souhaite se ressourcer au calme.
Nous avons été hébergés dans la chambre familiale. L’équipement est tout à fait satisfaisant. Pour les “accros”, la connexion wifi est très bonne. Vue agréable depuis la fenêtre de la chambre.
Le lit est très confortable. Attention pour les personnes de plus d’1,75 m : l’accès aux toilettes, situées sur un escalier, peut se révéler difficile. La salle de bains est en parfait état.
Très bon petit déjeuner : croissants, pain, beurre, confitures maison, café (bon !), jus d’orange, fruits.
Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir.
- Superbe chambre dans un ancien bâtiment restauré avec gout. Quelques outils anciens (bourrellerie) complètent la déco. Petit déjeuner de qualité inclus. Accueil sympathique.
- La chaleur de l’accueil et un cadre arrangé avec beaucoup de goût et de soins. Petit déjeuner convivial avec confitures maison ! Bravo !
Chambre d’Hôtes La Paravent
All rooms offer a seating area, a desk and a complete bathroom. A welcome tray and hygiene kits are included. There are a shared lounge area, a library and free Wi-Fi access available for guests.A continental breakfast including homemade cakes, jam, honey, fruit salad and yogurts is served every morning. Meals featuring local and seasonal products can be prepared upon request at an additional charge.La Paravent is a 10-minute drive from Le Puy-en-Velay and the Routes of Santiago de Compostela. In the surrounding area, activities include swimming, fishing, golfing and hiking.
- The owners of this property are exceptional, the welcome was unbelievable and the home made breakfast was an experience not to be missed. The attention to detail in the room with added touches to make your stay unforgettable was amazing. The price of the room including breakfast was the best value for money we have experienced in a very long time. We loved everything about this property. It was just fabulous
- A charming and quiet place in a beautiful area. Absolutely charming, friendly and caring owners. At home away… but better.
- Our hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming. They were both very friendly and helpful.
- Beautifully presented property. Bedroom very spacious and bed so comfortable. Tbe hosts are very welcoming, carried our bags to our room and showed us all aspects of the room. We bad prearranged to have dinner which was delightful. Breakfast was spectacular with a table groaning with food.😀
- The food was amazing. The room was delightful. The owners were generous,talented, lovely people. The atmosphere created by the owners fostered genuine communication between all the guests and owners. This experience was an unexpected treasure.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roche-en-régnier Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roche-en-Régnier Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!