10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roche Dʼiré Pays De La Loire:
Domaine de la Cour
The rooms at Domaine de la Cour are decorated in a classic style and feature views of the countryside. Each one also has a TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private balcony or garden.You can enjoy the continental breakfast under the original wooden beams in the dining room. The hosts can also prepare home-made meals (upon request) which are served with regional cheese and vegetables from the garden.Free on-site parking and a play area in the garden are some of the additional facilities at this property. Other local attractions include the city of Angers, 24.9 miles away.
This property was excellent as a base. With just a short drive to the nearby lovely village, large supermarket and ammenities it is ideal for car travellers.
The hostess was extremely welcoming, rooms clean, well appointed , spacious – bathroom similar. This is an old farm manor house converted well – with both a large communal dining room, which is for guests use, plus the bonus of an individual terrace for each room, and unusual for France – kettle and tea/coffee facilities in the room.
Dinner can be arranged as an added feature.
We found the rural setting, the total privacy, easy access and security, including parking, very appealing.
- L’accueil était sympathique, la chambre agréable et le sommeil réparateur 😊
- Gentilezza e disponibilità (siamo partiti alle 5 di mattina e la sera prima la signora ci ha portato colazione in camera) . Pulizia. Stanza e bagno grandi e comodi.
- Repas très copieux et bon, établissement où l’on dors au calme dans un cadre super
- L ensemble, la patronne, le repas puis petit déjeuner etc
- This property was excellent as a base. With just a short drive to the nearby lovely village, large supermarket and ammenities it is ideal for car travellers.
Le Manoir de la Vieille Douve
Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Upon request 48 hours in advance, Le Manoir de la Vieille Douve can serve dinner each evening. You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and fishing. Laval is 28.6 miles from Le Manoir de la Vieille Douve, while Ancenis is 23.6 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 44.7 miles from the property.
- Honestly one of the most generous, happy and amazing hosts one could ask for. Amazing breakfasts and dinner. Chris you are a gifted cook !!! Charles took me fishing, laughs and good times a plenty. Facilities are 5 star . So so happy !
- Chris and Charles were exceptionally alert. Their industry in reconstructing the manoir and managing this retreat in the heart of rural France is admirable. The homely dinner was an amazing experience
- A delightful overnight stay. Chris and Charles are adept hosts, helpful in every respect (e.g. a wholesome collation magicked with no notice at all). Their establishment is beautifully appointed with significant flair.
- We were made to feel very welcome and at home. We were as free to come and go as if it was our own home and nothing was too much trouble, even to chilling a cake we’d bought in their wine fridge!
- This is the best overnight stay we have ever experienced; better than anything else by a country mile. So, where do we start? The warm welcome on arrival, the amazing and beautifully appointed rooms and bathrooms (we booked three rooms) and the wonderful home cooked dinner. It truly was food to die for. And of course the warmth and hospitality of the owners, Chris and Charles.
At Les Rêveries, the rooms come with a closet. Selected rooms come with a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. All rooms at Les Rêveries come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast.Angers is 19 miles from Les Rêveries. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 46 miles from Les Rêveries.
- The staff and venue were wonderful. Very calm environment and great bed. Perfect breakfast the next morning with Croissant and Pain au Chocolat.
- A cosy place run by very friendly hosts. Could not ask for more!
- Superbe logement spacieux et agréable, très accueillants
- ACCEUIL EXTRA ET PETIT DEJEUNER DE MEME UNE TRES BELLE FAMILLE D ACCEUIL
- Tout : l’accueil chaleureux et personnalisé des propriétaires, la propreté et le confort, le lieu très agréable (avec une piscine très appréciée par certains d’entre nous), le petit-déjeuner…
Grange du Plessis
With a unique décor, all of the rooms at Grange du Plessis have a parquet floor and a garden view. Each room comes with a desk and a seating area. A hairdryer and free toiletries feature in the private bathroom.Breakfast is included and served every morning in the living room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are also available upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and Le Lion-d’Angers is 10.6 miles from the B&B.
- Lovely spacious rooms.Very friendly owners.Super breakfast.Good company for an evening meal with two other guests.
- Charming traditional properrty. High standard of comfortable accommodation. Very good feeling vibe. Hostess & family very helpful. The meal was good,the wine plentyful and well orchestrated to meet other guests and make a delightful evening.
- Beautiful home run by efficient hostess who prepared evening meals for guests.
- Very friendly owners, that were attentive to our requirements. Well furnished rooms with tea & coffee. Quality foods and ingredients for breakfast and dinner. Secure storage of pedal cycles
- Cadre intime …accueil charmant …chambre très élaborée avec des équipements de grande qualité …calme et serenite..tout est au diapason pour goûter d un séjour idéal .
At La Blanchardière, each room is equipped with a closet. La Blanchardière provides certain units with garden views, and the rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Blanchardière.La Blanchardière has a playground. Guests at La Blanchardière will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Tremblay, like hiking.Angers is 26 miles from La Blanchardière, while Laval is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Domaine de Feeling
Rooms have a private bathroom.Laval is 24.2 miles from Le Domaine de Feeling , while Vitré is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 41 miles from the property.
Chambre spacieuse et très confortable située dans un lieu calme et en pleine nature.
les propriétaires sont accueillants et chaleureux.
Avons apprécié l’étang et ses belles carpes.
Amis des bêtes, nous avons également apprécié la compagnie des ”Filles” qui sont adorables.
Petit déjeuner excellent et copieux.
Nous aurons grand plaisir à y revenir.
J ai rarement vu un accueil aussi chaleureux.
On s y sentait bien. avions l impression d’être en vacances. Cadre exceptionnel. Je le conseille vivement. Dès que nous aurons l occasion on repassera par chez eux.
- Formidable accueil de la part de nos hôtes, une chambre impeccable, une literie parfaite et un petit déjeuner à rendre jaloux certains grands hôtels. Nous avons adoré !!
- J’ai tout aimé l’accueil, l’équipement,le petit déjeuner, le cadre…
- L’accueil et la gentillesse du personnel. Le petit déjeuner. Chambres et salle de bain très spacieuses et bien équipées. Très bonne connexion Internet. La sympathique ménagerie de chats et de chiens. Le charmant étang sécurisé pour les enfants, face à la propriété. Bref, une demeure atypique qui gagne à être connue des familles et des amoureux de la nature.
- Chambre spacieuse et très confortable située dans un lieu calme et en pleine nature.
La Maison de Nicolas au Clos des Guibouleraies
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Angers is 23.6 miles from La Maison de Nicolas au Clos des Guibouleraies, while Ancenis is 14.9 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 37.9 miles away.
- Another huge old house, set in lush gardens, and tucked away in a narrow street where you’d never expect it to be. Extremely hospitable owner, enormous rooms (well ours was) and a thoroughly delightful stay with secure parking behind the large double gates. You won’t be disappointed.
- Accueil très convivial, cadre superbe, situation pratique (peu d’hébergements dans ce secteur)
Super nette und hilfsbereites Gastgeber-Pärchen
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et literie vraiment confortable. Le personnel très avenant et sympathique.
- La propreté, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner copieux et le pain super bon, le linge en quantité suffisante. jusqu’aux gants de toilette.
Chambres d’hôtes du Perray
At Chambres d’hôtes du Perray, rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Chambres d’hôtes du Perray can enjoy a continental breakfast.Angers is 23 miles from Chambres d’hôtes du Perray, while Ancenis is 15 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Forcerie de Chatelais
Individually decorated and with a private entrance, each room has a TV private bathroom and toilet.You can relax in the lounge or on the terrace. Guests can play pétanque on site and a communal fridge, microwave and electric kettle are also at your disposal at La Forcerie de Chatelais.With a garage for motorbikes, La Forcerie de Chatelais is close to several hiking trails. Laval Train Station is 25.5 miles away and Terra Botanica is 18.6 miles away. Angers Train Station is 28 miles fro the property.
- As the other guests have stated, the host Cecile is very friendly and helpful. The accommodation was clean and the rooms well appointed. There is an adequate kitchen on the ground floor where one can make tea, coffee etc as well as the use of a fridge which came in handy as we bought food for a bbq. Wi-fi is good. There are no safes in the rooms but the property itself is gated so should be safe enough.The nearest “big” chateaux are quite a distance away (eg Angers is 50km and that is probably the closest) so bear that in mind before booking. The local wine is sweet but very nice, definitely worth trying. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this place – special mention to Carpet the cat who is lovely.
- A fabulous place to stay and everyone was very helpful and friendly. It’s the people that make a great holiday and we enjoyed our stay very much.
- The facilities were clean and modern in a lovely restored building. The welcome was warm and the breakfast was fresh and more than enough.
- Very nice place! Small, calm, clean. Perfect to stay at this region in peace, near of cities. Internet very good. Cell signal perfect.
- What a gem! Lovely people. First class accommodation. Pretty surroundings. Best croissants we’ve had. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
Manoir de la Pigeonnerie
All rooms feature gothic-style arched windows, a wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities, while some also have views of the garden. Each room has a modern en suite bathroom with free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Manoir de la Pigeonnerie. Guests can also enjoy a homemade meal prepared by the English hosts, upon request 24 hours in advance.Additional features include a communal lounge, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. The Lion d’Angers Equestrian Tournament is a 15-minute drive away and the historic centre of Angers is a 30-minute drive from the property. Avrille Golf Club is 30 minutes away by car.
The perfect stop over, everything is provided with much care and attention but with a light touch.
Supremely comfortable and welcoming.
- Everything was perfect. Hosts were very friendly, and they were serving a great breakfast each morning. The backyard garden is wonderful and even better in the spring.
- Le calme, le jardin anglais, un accueil particulièrement agréable et le petit déjeuner avec ses confitures maison.
Une maison charmante, des hôtes très sympathiques, un petit déjeuner superbe.
Tout est fait pour passer un moment très agréable.
- Très beau jardin belle maison bel accueil de notre hôte anglais
- The perfect stop over, everything is provided with much care and attention but with a light touch.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roche Dʼiré Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!