10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roch – Top Hotel Reviews
Roch is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roch. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roch. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roch. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roch right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roch with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roch:
Southwood Farm Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Southwood Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Roch. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 21 miles from Southwood Farm Bed & Breakfast, and St. Davids is 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly & accommodating staff, gorgeous rooms & wonderful location/views
- Interesting characterful property, lots of history, welcoming hosts, great breakfast
- My room was cosy as well as being clean and fresh, and the bed very comfy. The breakfast was excellent, as well as the evening meal. Our hosts were so friendly and welcoming.
- Great location, helpful and friendly staff, great value!
- Impressive Grade 2 listed farmhouse,in a beautiful countryside setting with coastal views from our room.Given a warm welcome on arrival by Paul the proprietor.Our room was a sizeable high ceilinged ensuite,with tasteful decoration,having the original wooden shuttered windows and a lovely comfy bed! Impressive choice of breakfasts, including Eggs Benedict or kippers – as well as a delicious,freshly cooked, piping hot Full Welsh! The restaurant evening menu looked equally delicious and varied.Plenty to see and do within driving distance, and for the more energetic coastal and countryside walks from the door!
Old Police House
Old Police House is located in Haverfordwest, 17 miles from Tenby and 14 miles from St. Davids. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Carmarthen is 27 miles from Old Police House, and Cardigan is 19 miles from the property.
- I thought everything was excellent value for money. I thought it was kind that the owner left bread, butter, jams, milk, teas ect. The property was clean and tidy. Even though it was a shared property we still felt like we had privacy and I prefered that we shared with other guests rather than with owners like b&b. Overall it was a great stay and I would stay again and recommend.
- I liked the host she was friendly and welcoming. It was clean, spacious and comfortable accommodation with parking.
- It was clean and the facilities were good. The location was also nice. Owner apologised when we called.
- The old police house was very comfortably, tidy and clean
- The house is great for self catering. You can chat with other residents in the lounge if you like. The kitchen is big enough to share with others staying.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Llety Farm is located in St. Davids. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Tenby is 27 miles from Llety Farm, and Cardigan is 26 miles away.
- Jacky and Ian were very welcoming and accommodating
The hosts made us feel immediately at home, with an incredibly warm welcome. Our room was lovely, the ensuite shower in particular was nice. The hosts provided much useful information for places to visit and to eat.
The location was perfect for us, with easy access to St. David’s and the famous coast paths. Just what we wanted.
- Loved everything about this stay. The room was beautifully decorated and clean, with a very comfortable bed. Delightful little touches like fresh homemade cake with the tea and coffee. Amazing breakfast, the food was tasty and well presented. Jacky & Ian friendly and welcoming. Great local knowledge and recommendations for places to go. Peaceful location, within easy reach of Porthgain & St David’s. Just a wonderful relaxing stay, left feeling refreshed and well looked after. Will be going back. Excellent value for money. Can’t recommend highly enough!
- Wonderful warm welcome and lots of nice little touches – we would happily come back! And the family sheepdog really made it for us – she was adorable…
Ian and Jackie are absolutely excellent hosts.
They were attentive, friendly and informative about the surrounding area. They made us feel welcome and comfortable immediately. These two people are most definitely doing what they were always meant to do. Highly recommend that you stay there…
Bank House is located in Solva, 25 miles from Tenby and 3 miles from St. Davids. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. A TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Cardigan is 27 miles from Bank House, and Saundersfoot is 24 miles away.
- A single bedroom. so no single supplement. A bath went with the room, not just a shower.
- Tidy and nicely decorated room. The host was very friendly and attentive, and we felt welcome. The breakfast was plenty and tasty. There are a few pubs in walking distance to have dinner.
- Very friendly and helpful. Immaculate house! Single room was perfect for my one night and the bathroom was great. Breakfast set me up for the day! Delicious! I can definitely recommend the Bank House.
House lovely and warm. Friendly owners. Generous breakfast. View of the sea from our room. Comfortable bed. Nice, big shower. Additional tea-bags etc available when required. Shop and Post Office nearby. On bus route St Davids-Haverfordwest (hourly).Interesting village with harbour, restaurant, coffee shop, pubs, woollen mill and easy access to the spectacular path along the cliffs. Comme dit Michelin
- A very basic B&B but locate in a beautiful old farmer stone house.
Located in Haverfordwest, 17 miles from Tenby, Rectory Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 12 miles from Rectory Farm, and Cardigan is 29 miles away.
- My wife, daughter (8) and I were made to feel very welcome by Wendy, the accommodation was excellent. Our request for an early breakfast was accommodated and we had the bonus of a great day on Skomer – what’s not to like?!
- From the warm, friendly welcome to the fantastic breakfast our stay was perfect in every way. Wendy is a superb host and nothing was too much trouble.
- I had a great sleep here, and the breakfast was fab thank you. Wendy the host was very friendly and accommodating.
- Home from home comfort. Excellent value for money.
- Whole place was Spotlessly clean and comfortable. Wendy was a Welcoming host. Excellent breakfast. Tranquil location.
Slebech Park is located in Wiston, just 10 miles from Tenby. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. St. Davids is 19 miles from Slebech Park, and Carmarthen is 24 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was excellent as was the evening meal. Staff were helpful and efficient.
- We liked everything from the staff to the location which was stunning The food was excellent and grounds beautiful ..
- Dinner was excellent and slept very well in huge comfortable bed (would like to know where I could buy the pillows).
- Beautiful location, very friendly and welcoming staff, delightful room
- Good security. No problem with parking. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable. The bathroom was spacious & towels were fluffy. The breakfast was delicious and with good choices. Excellent location for looking around places in South West Wales.
One of our best sellers in St. Davids! Pentigili offers accommodations in St. Davids. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Tenby is 27 miles from Pentigili, and Cardigan is 26 miles from the property.
- It’s lovely private house, friendly hosts and very nice room. Delicious english breakfast with wide range of options. Modern and tidy room. It’s a perfect choice if you’re looking for a place around St Davids.
- The quietness of the surroundings and the country views . Proximity to St Davids. Bed clean and breakfast good.
- Warm and friendly. Always anxious to please and help. Their 5 month old puppy was a delight! Quick and easy drive to St. David’s. Would return there.
- warm and friendly good breakfast choices
- FANTASIC PLACE – OWNERS WERE SO FRIENDLY – WILL DEFINATLEY STAY AGAIN
One of our best sellers in St. Davids! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Captain’s House offers accommodations in St. Davids. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.St David’s Cathedral is 1,000 feet from Captain’s House, and Roch Castle is 3.7 miles away.
- Comfortable, clean room. Hearty, well cooked breakfast. Great location in centre of town. Ample parking. Staff attentive and responsive
- Excellent location in the centre of the city. Friendly staff and nice breakfast in the morning.
- Family room was perfect, separate room for kiddies. Lovely coffee machine!!
- unbelievably high quality accommodation. Very, very impressive. Stunning location to look out of the window! Extremely nice & helpful staff
- We liked the spaciousness.. and the decor . Nice complimentary extras! Would recommend
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Caerhys B&B offers accommodations in Porthgain, just 28 miles from Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 3.9 miles from Caerhys B&B, and Cardigan is 26 miles away.
- Excellent facilities. Anne very friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble. everything you could want for a comfortable stay. Super location with views of the sea, within easy reach of St Davads, Porthgain so lots of places to eat.. Will definately go back.
- Beautiful view towards Abereiddy. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Lived in the area for a number of years so were able to provide information and advice about the locality. Choice for breakfast was varied and the cooked options were delicious. Hoping to revisit in the summer.
- Great location for visiting local area. Stunning views and a lovely charming place. Owner and family polite and welcoming. Good breakfast!
- Anne was a delightful hostess. Be sure to try her homemade sausage. Amazing view of coast and nearby beach and Blue Lagoon. The room is cosy but small but there is a nice lounge with a fire downstairs.
- Really nice place and kind staff. Highly recommended
Ty Boia Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Ty Boia Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in St. Davids. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tenby is 28 miles from Ty Boia Bed & Breakfast, and Cardigan is 29 miles away.
The hosts are very friendly and very efficient.
It felt like home from home.
They provided tea and cakes.
- Modern interiors, extremely clean, super friendly , helpful lovely owners. Would love to stay there again!
- Steve and Orla were very welcoming and obliging nothing was too much trouble, they have a shed to store bikes.
Having 24 hour access to tea,coffee in the dining room rather than bedroom.The welcome bara brith ( fruit cake) and hot drink.Excellent breakfast lots of choice and something traditionally Welsh….cockles and lava bread.
The owners were so friendly with advice on tourist attractions and activities.(They grew up in St Davids)
This is a stylish beautifully appointed property.
- Very comfortable bed, excellent shower, lovely hosts, delicious breakfast
- The hosts are very friendly and very efficient.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roch Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roch to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roch but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roch. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!