10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Robion En Luberon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Mas la Renaissance
The guest rooms come with a bathroom with shower and hairdryer, mountain or pool views. They all have parquet floor and some also have exposed stones walls.A continental breakfast is offered every morning. Traditional and Provençal meals can be prepared by the host, upon request. A range of shops can be found 0.9 miles away.Bicycle rental is possible on site and guests can drive 6.2 miles to L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and 7.5 miles to Gordes. Cavaillon Train Station is 4.3 miles away, while Marseille-Provence Airport is 41.6 miles away. Access to A7 Motorway is possible 5 miles away.
- Lovely Stephanie who could not do enough for her guests.
- Stephanie was a superb host. Breakfast was lovely every morning and it was a great location to visit the little towns of provence. It was very quiet so if you’re looking for a getaway, this is it!
- The location with the view of the mountain and no neighbor is great. The host is very friendly.
- Our hostess was lovely and the property was nicely taken care of.
Elegant building with plenty of outdoor space.
Great view of the mountains.
It’s directly on the cycle route from from Cavaillon to Apt (the reason for our stay)
Safe storage for bikes.
La Louvière des Bruyères
Each spacious room has a private bathroom and free WiFi. The guest rooms at La Louvière des Bruyères have exposed wooden beams and a view of the surrounding area.Guests can enjoy breakfast on the terrace or on the closed courtyard. There is also a furnished shared summer kitchen area featuring a fridge, a griddle pan, a barbecue and a dishwasher.Books are available in the library, and a boules pitch can be found on site.L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, with its famous antique market, is 3.7 miles from La Louvière des Bruyères. The village of Ménerbes is a 10-minute drive away, and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and Les-Baux-de-Provence are a 25-minute drive away.
Even more beautiful than the photos, which do no justice to the the magical lavender aroma floating through the residence upon arrival.
Charming in every sense, and perfectly positioned to explore the picturesque countryside, with many local attractions that Dominique and Sylvaine (owners) were happy to recommend and explain.
Thank you for our wonderful stay, and making it feel like our home for a few days xx
conveniently located to lots of villages, great restaurants, wonderful markets!!
We loved the people, and the culture, so friendly, and helpful!!
Our room was huge, and lovely
- The owners Dominique and Sylvaine are so helpful and kind that we felt just like at home. They took excellent care of all our needs, including booking dinner for us in recommended restaurants every evening.
- Our host, Dominique went Above and beyond. The property is beautiful. Rooms are very comfortable.
- Everything! Wish we could have stayed longer! We will definitely be back. Beautiful property, amazing pool with banana lounges & hammock. Super clean & fresh. Slept like a baby. Good location to explore nearby towns by car or bike. Thank you for having us!
- Even more beautiful than the photos, which do no justice to the the magical lavender aroma floating through the residence upon arrival.
Fa Mille holiday house
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Fa Mille holiday house can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation.Aix-en-Provence is 28 miles from Fa Mille holiday house. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Everything! Special thanks to Helene, the owner, for creating the unique, artful and warm ambience of the place. We hope to be back.
- Very cosy place,very Nice, welcoming and usefull Ovner Helen.Tryed to help us in every aspect.Good French breakfast with variety of local jams. Exelent bathroom.very quite at night.
Really large and comfortable room, rich breakfast and nice owners.
Perfect position to visit Provence
- The bedroom is incredible, comfortable and so stylish! We loved it!
- Helene was wonderful. She didn’t speak English, but it almost didn’t matter.
Mas Dansavan Chambres d’hôtes
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a view of the countryside, pool or garden, a flat-screen TV and wardrobe, while the suite also has a terrace. The private bathroom and toilet are separate.A continental breakfast serving tea, coffee and pastries is provided each morning at Mas Dansavan. Guests can also find restaurants within 0.9 miles.L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is a 15-minute drive away and Apt is 13.7 miles from the property. Additional features include table tennis, deckchairs, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
The swimming pool
The position to see the luberon and the villages
- Swimming pool, views, good breakfast, quiet surroundings, clean and well presented suite
- Beautiful serene property. Felt very safe as a single female traveler. Fabulous town in walking distance for dining and shopping. The owners were lovely people and very helpful. There was a language barrier but we managed. Would go back in a heart beat! LOVE this place.
- Lovey clean rooms and pool. We were made to feel very welcome despite turning up completely soaked!
- The grounds and room were lovely. Anne Marie and Michel were excellent hosts for a lovely local breakfast. The views of the surrounding area were breathtaking and the convenience to the local villages was great. We truly enjoyed our stay and loved visiting the neighboring towns for shopping, food and culture.
- The swimming pool
Some rooms have views of the mountain or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Sous l’olivier features free WiFi .You will find a gift shop at the property. Homemade meals are also available.The village of Gordes is 3.7 miles away and the city of L’Isle sur la Sorgue is 6.2 miles from Sous l’olivier, while Arles is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 9.9 miles from Sous l’olivier.
- The breakfast including home-made yoghurt was great. Jeanne cooked two evening meals for us well above resturant standard. He and his wife Carole were delightful hosts and sat with us chatting and advising on places to visit
- The grounds and the house were beautiful. The dinner our host prepared was one of our meal st outstanding meals in France. This place was the real deal.
- We had some delays and then we very late getting to our hotel, but Julien stayed up for us and answered several calls helping us to find our way. The breakfasts and dinner we had there were the best and most memorable we had during a week in Provence. We realized our goals in our stay there- quiet , restful and off the beaten path- but close to many sites we wanted to visit. Will absolutely stay there again if we get a chance to return to Provence
- warm proprietor, lovely property and well prepared food, served in a relaxed Provencal way. Julien is very .accomodating.
- Staff, service and food were incredible. Loved this place!
Les Chambres des Taillades
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a closet. Every room has a flat-screen TV, and certain accommodations at Les Chambres des Taillades have a pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Aix-en-Provence is 28 miles from Les Chambres des Taillades, while Avignon is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hosts. Very comfy bed. Lovely to have a bath. Nice swimming pool. A wonderful place to stay
- Privacy, gated property and you have electronic keys, a lot of amenities(pool, beach chairs, bicycles, library, olive garden, excellent bathroom). Friendly and very helpful hosts. Nice, well arranged breakfast.
- Lovely hosts and amazing venue – we had a fantastic time.
- Incredible people awesome place no other comments everything was perfect
- Fantastic scenery and relaxing vibe. The couple who owns the place are nice and friendly. The room was lovely and we had our own balcony with sunbeds. Perfect for a romantic retreat!
Le Mas des Lônes
All of the rooms at Le Mas des Lônes are uniquely decorated in a typical, Provencal style. Each room comes with a private bathroom, which is equipped with a shower or bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be served each morning in the dining room. It consists of homemade jams produced with locally grown fruit, pastries and fresh bread. A summer kitchen including a dining area and is available for guest use. Shops and a grocery can be found 1.2 miles away.Guests have access to a shared TV lounge with tea and coffee making facilities.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout at Le Mas des Lônes. Free private parking is also possible on site and Avignon is 23.6 miles from the B&B.
This place is an absolute gem. Stylish, classy, comfortable, spotlessly clean, has fantastic owners who are absolutely lovely and have great taste in furnishings.
This was our second stay in 4 weeks and the second time was equally as good as the first, if not better! We were made extremely welcome and on leaving we felt like we were leaving family…we stayed in Bonnieux room the first time and Menerbes the second. Both so lovely and comfortable. The pool and gardens are stunning and the overall area too. If you get chance to stay here…..DO!!! It’s everything you dream of and more from a property in Provence. Thankyou Denis and Marie. We have made very happy memories in Provence and Les Mas Des Lones.
- Excellent location, good breakfast, very nice guests!
The location was picturesque. The house had a fascinating history and was beautifully furnished.
A very stylish and comfortable bedroom and en suite.
The hosts were delightful and informative ensuring that all guests were at ease over a delicious and filling breakfast. Freshly homemade cherry tarts were the stars of the breakfast.
We experienced the Carrières de Lumières at Les Baux-de-Provence…breathtaking…on Marie and Denis’ advice.
Our stay here was the highlight of our 10 week trip in France !
- It was lovely staying in this home which is very tastefully decorated and still has a certain rustic charm. Our attic room was spacious and had a full bath! Our hosts were welcoming and very easy to deal with. We loved swimming in the pool and had the best breakfast yet served by the poolside. Highly recommended!
- Lovely pool, nice views, easy access to villages of Provence and the owners are just great.
- This place is an absolute gem. Stylish, classy, comfortable, spotlessly clean, has fantastic owners who are absolutely lovely and have great taste in furnishings.
La Cour Des Sens
Every guest room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Some rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Extras include bath robes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests have free access to the fitness centre. A hammam and massage treatments are available upon request at an additional cost.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.La Cour Des Sens is 3.7 miles from L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and 6.2 miles from Gordes. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 9.9 miles from La Cour Des Sens.
- Everything was fabulous, relaxing and perfect. 5-stars place with heart, warmth and smile. If you want really good start point for exploring Provence this is a place for you.
- Incredibly beautifully designed and renovated and in a beautiful location.
- An excellent place with an exceptional host. Would recommend over and over.
- The owners Jacques and Florence were briiiant! very friendly and so helpful they made us extremely welcome. The premises were stunning with really smart rooms and restaurant all in pristine order. Lady member of staff was superb and couldn’t do enough for us!
- Great location. Lovely hosts. Great breakfasts each morning.
Le Mas Du Platane
All rooms feature a view of the garden and pool, a wardrobe, desk and heating. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.A breakfast serving homemade jam, bread, fruit juice and pastries is provided each morning at Le Mas Du Platane. Guests can sample traditional cuisine in a restaurant located 1.9 miles away.L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is a 10-minute drive away and Avignon TGV Train Station is ideally located 14.3 miles from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- The owners receive their guests in the most friendly way and make it easy to relax from the first minute on. One could believe they are on holiday, too, if they weren‘t so attentive and eager to meet any need or answer every question. The meticulously tended pool (6 by 12 meters) had 26 degrees Celsius. Beautiful, spacious garden with shady places under olive trees and others. The giant platane that gives the house the name is an inviting place in the central court. Very practical: the summer kitchen with fridge and all kitchen utensils can be user by the guests and serves also as a meeting place. Breakfast in the glass veranda varies every day, croissants are always there, homemade bread or cake, pancakes…
- We enjoyed our stay very much. The room was nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. The big pool and the beautiful garden were a pleasure for hot days and the fully equiped summer kitchen was wonderful and helped us save money by preparing our own meals in the evenings. The hosts were very kind and attentive and made us feel welcome. The breakfast with home baked bread and home made marmelade every morning and sometimes fresh crepes or cake was stunning.
- Lovely family room, two adjoining rooms sharing a bathroom. Bathroom was spotlessly clean. Beautiful pool area and lawned garden with trampoline and swings for the kids. Use of summer kitchen with fridge and cooking facilities and outdoor dining area a real bonus. Gorgeous homemade breakfast, friendly and helpful hosts. Would definitely visit again for longer!
- Lovely breakfast. Very friendly hosts. Beautiful grounds. Great pool.
- Everything! The owners were an absolute delight, so proactively helpful and welcoming.
La Maison du Pianiste
The en suite rooms are stylishly decorated in neutral tones and feature a private terrace. They include a minibar and facilities for making hot drinks, and free Wi-Fi access is provided.The owner of the property is a professional musician who plays piano. You can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning, which includes pastries, jams, fruit juices, hot drinks and fruit. Savouries are also available upon prior reservation the day before.Free private parking is available on site and this B&B is 9.3 miles from L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, with its antique shops and markets. You can enjoy kayaking 6.2 miles from the property.
- The hosts were so warm and friendly — both fluent English speaking. The advice they gave for which of the local sights & towns to visit made our break that extra special. The house was in a quiet area of the quaint village. The room was very comfortable, typical French with a fabulous shower. The breakfast was of the highest quality with fresh produce and great coffee. The chats with the owners were entertaining and they were perfect hosts.
Extremely hospitable yet discreet welcome from very friendly and efficient hosts.
Well located in quiet village within easy distance of busier but interesting tourist attractions and delightful countryside.
- Fantastic stay, wonderful place, great hosts and the best breakfast we have ever had. Perfect place to stay in Provence!
- Everything was great! The breakfast was perfect! Virginie also gave us some useful tips on where to have dinner!
- Warm and friendly hosts. Comfortable room. Quiet location away from the crowds. Good central location for seeing various villages in the Luberon. Renaud was able to play a few pieces for us one night. Amazing talent
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Robion En Luberon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!