10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire:
One of our top picks in Robin Hood’s Bay.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Clarence dene is located in Robin Hood’s Bay, just 5 miles from Whitby. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Scarborough is 12 miles from Clarence dene, and Bridlington is 28 miles from the property.
- Made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived, Breakfast excellent. We had the kippers and the smoked salmon with scrambled egg one morning and the full English the second day which were all delicious
- The bed was very comfy actually and the full English was very good.
- Location and parking facilities clean great breakfast
- The room was nice and spacious, had plenty of space to store belongings and the breakfast is excellent – hosts are accommodating and very knowledgeable of the area and surrounding places.
- We had a four poster bed and that was a real bonus. The breakfast was huge and we were able to make it individual to our taste. The location was beautiful and had a great view of the bay as well as it being within walking distance from the accommodation.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Bramblewick offers accommodations in Robin Hood’s Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Whitby is 5 miles from Bramblewick, and Scarborough is 12 miles from the property.
- Great location near harbour. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Great location, fantastic breakfast nicely presented and such a lovely atmosphere.
- The age of the property and squareness of the property or lack of…..we loved. It had character, history and real charm. The staff were great and made us feel very welcome.
- It was great, lovely rooms, excellent food & friendly staff.
- Location quiet right on sea front. Great surroundings. Very quirky accommodation just a great stay thank you
Elm Grove B&B
One of our top picks in Robin Hood’s Bay.Elm Grove B&B is located in Robin Hood’s Bay, 5 miles from Whitby and 12 miles from Scarborough. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bridlington is 28 miles from Elm Grove B&B, and Middlesbrough is 30 miles away.
- Lovely building with parking, breakfast was excellent. Hospitality warm and efficient.
- Old worldy especially loved the genuine Victoria door’s and locks .. the guest house had a lovely ambience about it and the owners were excellent and very very helpful and friendly. . Will most definitely be going again …
- I liked the way we were made to feel at home in someone else’s home.
- The rooms were very neat and tidy. The B&B is in an excellent location, very close to the coast. The owners are very friendly and made us feel at home.
- Very good Breakfast. Comfy Bed. We arrived on a very wet day and were well satisfied with the welcome and the accommodation.
The Flask Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Flask Inn offers accommodations in Robin Hood’s Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Whitby is 7 miles from The Flask Inn, and Scarborough is 10 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly, approachable and professional. The menu choice was very good. The room was very clean and warm. It was a very quiet location. There is regular bus outside the Flask Inn.
- The hosts were excellent; food great and good bar service. Bedroom was good with free tea/coffee and bottles of water and buscuits which were a nice touch.
- The room was decorated to a very high standard and the bathroom was outstanding!
- The staff were lovely and very friendly, the food in the restaurant was lovely and the chocolate brownie was gorgeous!
Room was very nice – clean and modern.
Food for breakfast was good.
Staff were welcoming and friendly.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Birtley House offers accommodations in Robin Hood’s Bay, just 5 miles from Whitby.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Scarborough is 12 miles from Birtley House, and Bridlington is 28 miles from the property.
- The beds were amazingly comfy. The breakfast was spot on and the proprietors are two lovely kind people. Great for a weekend away from the city.
- Lovely b&b clean and very well presented ideal location mike and Connie are a lovely couple who go out of there way to make your stay so comfortable would recommend anyone to stay with them 10 out 10
- The accommodation was very clean and fresh. The owners were very friendly and made every effort to make our stay perfect. The breakfast was excellent .
- Room was beautiful and spacious, bathroom huge and shower fabulous! While property beautifully furnished. Breakfast choices varied and excellently cooked. Hosts, Mike and Connie, were so friendly and helpful with their local knowledge. Car park across the road very reasonable and longer stay tickets available from local store which include other towns if needed. Will definitely stay again. Thankyou.
- Hosts were lovely. Couldn’t ask for a better stay. Room was brilliant very comfortable and warm. Best breakfasts ive ever had at a B&B. Great location 2min walk to the beach.
Featuring free WiFi, Lee-Side B&B offers accommodations in Robin Hood’s Bay.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Whitby is 5 miles from Lee-Side B&B, and Scarborough is 12 miles away.
- Lovely character property. Very comfortable and roomy. Excellent location. Scrumptious veggie / vegan breakfast. Friendly attentive owners.
- Excellent stay just wish it could have been longer. Hosts were very welcoming, nothing was too much trouble.
- My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Lee-Side despite the weather! Claire and Nigel made us feel very welcome. The accommodation and attention to detail are top class and the hosts are truly wonderful. The cake and drink on arrival are a lovely touch and the breakfasts absolutely delicious. The location of the property is ideal for exploring Robin Hood’s Bay and the surrounding area.
- The welcome into the B&B was amazing, the breakfast was delicious and the room was a really good size with a really comfy bed!
- Suberb and very friendly hosts. Delicious homemade breakfast.
Rounton House is located in Robin Hood’s Bay, 5 miles from Whitby and 12 miles from Scarborough. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Bridlington is 28 miles from Rounton House, and Middlesbrough is 30 miles away.
- Lovely B&B with lovey owners and a delicious breakfast ?
- Lovely sea view, comfortable room, excellent location for the Cleveland Way. Excellent vegetarian breakfast.
- Kate and Claire – this wonderful ‘sister act’ were the perfect pair of hosts for our relaxing weekend! They were both full of great local knowledge and their kindness knew no bounds – what a great place to stay!
- Welcoming accommodation in a fabulous spot. Good sized, very clean room. Would highly recommend.
- The owners were friendly and accommodating and the location was beautiful.
The Villa Bed and Breakfast
The Villa Bed and Breakfast is located in Robin Hood’s Bay, just 5 miles from Whitby. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Scarborough is 12 miles from Villa Bed and Breakfast, and Bridlington is 28 miles from the property.
- Room was comfy and clean. A friendly welcome and went out of their way to have our room ready early.
- What’s not to like at this B&B. Stylish rooms, excellent breakfast and service. Jane couldn’t do enough for us.
Lovely warm welcome. Jane was really nice and couldn’t do enough for us.
Excellent choice of b&b and will definately return
- Room was cute, nice house and location. It was a very cold day but room was a bit draughty. Also, not clear if breakfast was included when booking. Turned out it wasn’t.
- Very nice stay, friendly, comfortable and cosy. Lovely room, nice having breakfast around a big table with other guests.
The Fern Suite
The Fern Suite is located in Robin Hood’s Bay, 5 miles from Whitby and 12 miles from Scarborough.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bridlington is 28 miles from The Fern Suite, and Middlesbrough is 29 miles away.
We loved the personal touch, from the moment we arrived until we departed with the remainder of our (made for us) homemade cake.
The delightful cats, Arthur and cheeky Reggie, also made us welcome.
If you are looking for somewhere that’s really special … look no further, this is it.
Chris and Angela
- Warm and friendly hosts, professional service, outstanding breakfast, amazing view, peaceful and quiet, lots of little extras underpinning the 5* rating.
- You could not wish for more. The owner went out of her way to make sure we had a very enjoyable stay. This property is something special.
- Attentive yet unobtrusive service given with charm. Delightful period furnishings and a view over the sea.
- Fantastic breakfast served. Owners were very friendly. Lovely place to stay with beautiful views.
- We loved the personal touch, from the moment we arrived until we departed with the remainder of our (made for us) homemade cake.
Thorpe Green House
Dating back to the 18th century, this former farmhouse offers period features and a lovely walled garden with views to Ravenscar. Thorpe Green House is 0.8 miles from Robin Hood’s Bay and a 5 miles journey from Whitby. Free on-street parking is available on the side road next to the property.With free Wi-Fi, some rooms include a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room benefits from an en-suite shower room with a hairdryer.In the mornings, Thorpe Green House serves full English breakfast. Vegetarian and continental options are also available. Dishes are prepared using free-range eggs and local produce.Guests at Thorpe Green House can enjoy walking and sightseeing in the local area. The bed and breakfast is just 5 miles from Whitby Train Station and Whitby Abbey. There is a bus service from the village in to Whitby and Scarborough.
- Friendly staff and good breakfast. Excellent communication. Easy to find location and good parking nearby.
- Beautiful location , gorgeous house with great facilities, we enjoyed our stay very much. With an excellent breakfast, thank you Janet and Steve
- The view from the bedroom was beautiful and the breakfast was delicious. Short walk into Robin hoods bay, and very close to public footpaths to walk further to Ravenscar.
- A beautiful place with lovely hosts and superb rooms. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the breakfast delicious. Would highly recommend.
It’s a stylish place to stay. We had a lovely room with a very comfortable bed.
The big breakfast set us for a hike!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!