10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Robeston Wathen – Top Hotel Reviews
Robeston Wathen is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Robeston Wathen. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robeston Wathen. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robeston Wathen. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Robeston Wathen right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Robeston Wathen with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Robeston Wathen:
Canaston Oaks B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Canaston Oaks B&B offers accommodations in Narberth, just 9 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 21 miles from Canaston Oaks B&B, and Carmarthen is 21 miles away.
- We loved it all. The best place we have stayed in for a long time. Quiet, clean, warm and classy.I could have watched the birds all day long but we had to leave the room to visit family.
- Very plush Band B have stayed before owners see to everything a fab place to stay for our second time looking forward to the next
- Very clean and comfortable. One of the best breakfast we have experienced with excellent wide ranging choice of products both hot and cold. Nothing is too much trouble.
Beautiful exceptionally clean suite of rooms and lovely staff
Also thought the idea of an honesty bar and communal lounge was a thoughtful touch
- I loved the warm welcome we received. It was beautiful, spotless and well thought out. Had a lovely homely feel to it. Very relaxing place to go. The spa bath was incredible. A really amazing place to stay.
Plas Farmhouse B & B
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Plas Farmhouse B & B is located in Narberth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 9 miles from Plas Farmhouse B & B, and St. Davids is 23 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous room , comfortable bed , great shower, gorgeous breakfast
- the farmhouse is a beautiful old building and the owners have decorated it very sympathetically- soft greys – gentle colours- some lovely old pottery. Everywhere you looked there was something interesting – but it definitely wasn’t cluttered – we loved it. We had the use of a cosy living room and all the little extras meant that we felt really well looked after.
After a short walk from the station I was made to feel welcome on arrival at Plas Farmhouse.
I was given valuable local advice about evening meals and a taxi to Parc Gwyn.
Breakfast was excellent and set me up for the day.
- Had the cottage to ourselves through bad weather ,separate tv room and open fire where we enjoyed a glass of wine.Julie has a flare for Interior design,warmth ,breakfast ,genuine friendly proprietor. Secure parking.
- A beautiful hidden gem, in the heart of Narberth. Perfect!
Cross Villa is located in Templeton, just 7 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 24 miles from Cross Villa, and Carmarthen is 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely comfortable room and the staff couldn’t be more friendly and accommodating.
- Made very welcome and breakfast was good. It was very clean and the owner was excelllent
- Both Lynn & Terry couldn’t have made more any more welcome than they did. Highly recommend this fantastic place. Just have to find an excuse to stay again!!
- Everything was perfect great little B&B especially the breakfast.
The B&B was very nice.
Clean & tidy with a european design in the bar area which was quirky & well designed.
The bar area was quite small but I didn’t feel too enclosed.
On my arrival I was made welcome.
My accommodation was spotlessly clean & comfortable with a modern feel.
The room had everything I needed for convenience i.e plenty of sockets for charging mobile, hair dryer etc..
The wash facilities were excellent with a nice hot power shower.
I had breakfast on 2 mornings of my 3 day stay.
There was a good selection of cereals & pastries, which were fresh.
I had the full english on my last morning as I had a long day of travel ahead of me.
It was excellent & a generous portion.
I had the pleasure of meeting the owners grandson who was adorable!!
I would recommend villa cross as a comfy place to stay.
Slebech Park is located in Wiston, just 10 miles from Tenby. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. St. Davids is 19 miles from Slebech Park, and Carmarthen is 24 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was excellent as was the evening meal. Staff were helpful and efficient.
- We liked everything from the staff to the location which was stunning The food was excellent and grounds beautiful ..
- Dinner was excellent and slept very well in huge comfortable bed (would like to know where I could buy the pillows).
- Beautiful location, very friendly and welcoming staff, delightful room
- Good security. No problem with parking. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable. The bathroom was spacious & towels were fluffy. The breakfast was delicious and with good choices. Excellent location for looking around places in South West Wales.
Acorn Farm B&B
Acorn Farm B&B is located in Clynderwen, 14 miles from Tenby and 22 miles from St. Davids. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Carmarthen is 19 miles from Acorn Farm B&B, and Llanelli is 28 miles from the property.
- You will be hard pushed to find a better hostess than Teresa in Wales. Nothing was too much trouble we had a wonderful stay.
- Really friendly. Great location – quiet location yet easy to find, and nice and central for exploring Pembrokeshire. Excellent breakfast.
- The peice and quiet the land lady is one of the nicest people that you would ever want to meet nothing was to much of a problem for them. Chocolate cake we where presented with one on our arrival that was ours to help ourselves 👍lovely jubly
- It was a beautiful place very cosy, clean and welcoming. Teresa couldn’t do enough for us she was very friendly, helpful and by the end of the stay made us feel as though we were part of the family. She made our holiday very special.
- The host was passionate about her sheep and pets and invited us to stoke, play and feed them. Definitely not a sheep farm as none go to market more a sheep sanctuary. Breakfast top quality and homemade cake and biscuits available anytime
The Old Rectory
Located in Lampeter-Velfrey, 9 miles from Tenby, The Old Rectory features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 26 miles from The Old Rectory, and Carmarthen is 16 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, made very welcome. Spacious rooms. Totally dog friendly. Delicious breakfast.
Very, very pet friendly! Simply the best place to stay if you are bringing your dog to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
The gardens are perfect for early morning walks and the house is full of interesting history.
Steve and Jane are the nicest hosts and their dog Rupert is a gentle giant.
Very yummy breakfast with homemade bread and honey from their own beehive.
- This was a last minute late night booking, booked at about 21.45 arrives at 21.55 and the owners didn’t really get any notice of my arrival. Not that it made any difference, they were very welcoming and got me a room ready within 20 minutes. The room was lovely, as are the grounds. Breakfast was very nice & the entire stay was very pleasant. Would definitely book again.
The breakfast was delicious, cooked, cereals or both every morning with all the trimmings, and I have food allergies which they catered for over and above expectations 😁
The rooms are very spacious, homely and comfy.
Hosts were lovely and went the extra mile with everything!
We stayed 3 nights in The Old Rectory and would love to come back! The location is ‘in the middle of nowhere’ but if you are looking for a quite and relaxing break this B&B is definitely a great choice. The building is in a very good condition, beautifully decorated and furnished. Very comfortable bed and modern clean bathroom. First time in this country I had no problems with water pressure in the shower! Breakfast is delicious, all local produce, Jane also bakes her own bread every morning. There is a very beautiful garden attached to the house with tranquil atmosphere where one can have a rest and recharge.
As for surroundings, there is a town of Narberth within just a 5 min drive with a few trendy meal options and nice shops. Steve recommended a great place to buy local gin which is called Fire and Ice – worth checking out.
Pleasant View offers accommodations in Kilgetty. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tenby is 5 miles from Pleasant View, and St. Davids is 26 miles from the property.
- Lovely staff, comfy beds, big rooms. Everything was spotless. Breakfast was absolutely perfect, including fresh fruit and hot cross buns. We were travelling with a little one and the staff were kind and accommodating.
- We really enjoyed our stay at pleasant view, all the staff were very welcoming and friendly, our room was really clean spacious and cosy and we had a lovely breakfast! Would definitely recommend
- This was my second stay at Pleasant View, and it was a delight yet again. The staff are lovely and the breakfast is very good. The location is also very good.
- The breakfast was made on demand. Good view from the window. Short drive to nice places but not in the busy places.
- A most pleasant, yet short stay; but the lady proprietor was exceptionally polite, & nothing was too much trouble!
Stones Throw B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stones Throw B&B offers accommodations in Llandissilio, just 12 miles from Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Davids is 25 miles from Stones Throw B&B, and Carmarthen is 15 miles away.
- Welcoming and friendly hosts, comfortable bed in a nice and clean room, excellent breakfast, walking distance to the pub (ask for directions, do not trust google maps).
We loved every bit of it! Steph and Pete were genuinely great hosts, and cooked a very tasty breakfast! And the house was amazing, we love the decoration, both inside and outside – shame the weather wasn’t inviting to seat outside…
The room was definitively the largest we’ve ever stayed in a B&B, with a very big and comfortable bed. And it was spotless! We are normally very tidy and have high standards of cleanliness, and we could not fault it.
And there was a mean brownie awaiting us in the room, which was just yummy… Both days!
Even the cats were awesome! The missus is allergic to cats, and she was perfectly fine with them, we could not find a single hair anywhere… She wants to move there if they ever retire :p
- Very friendly people, very nice house, outstanding breakfast. There was really nothing to complain about, it was a perfect stay.
- Stayed in The Gold Room: the mattress was really comfortable.
- Beautiful room very comfortable bed. Setting tranquil and peaceful. Hosts Steph and PETE were welcoming and went out of their way to make our stay feel very special and memorable, felt at home and relaxed. A little gem well worth a visit.
Stoney Bridge Luxury B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Stoney Bridge Luxury B&B offers accommodations in Saundersfoot, just 2.9 miles from Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 26 miles from Stoney Bridge Luxury B&B, and Carmarthen is 21 miles away.
- Freshly made scones and clotted cream tea, on arrival, it was lovely. Only ground coffee, no instant which was excellent. The room was gorgeous and bed was really comfortable. Our hosts Gill and Steve were very welcoming, lovely people!
The rooms are very elegant and comfortable. The bathrooms are big and the shower has good water pressure.
Breakfast is delicious and offers many different options.
Gill and Steve are very nice and make you feel like at home.
Thank you for everything!!!
- Everything was sheer luxury, breakfasts were superb, hosts were very friendly and helpful and rooms spacious and beautifully appointed.
- The room was above all expectations, very very clean and tidy, breakfast was amazing from Steve and the hosting was second to none. We Thoroughly enjoyed our visit!
Beautifully decorated,chic and stylish.
Fabulous food and drink. Great hosts with a wealth of local information.
Everything you could expect and more.
Gwynfryn Guest House
Gwynfryn Guest House offers accommodations in Tavernspite. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tenby is 8 miles from Gwynfryn Guest House, and St. Davids is 28 miles from the property.
The bed was very comfy. Room beautifully furnished. Tastefully decorated throughout.
Bathroom…no bath but very good size walk in shower.
It was immaculate.
Fabulous breakfast from croissants to Full Welsh to fresh fruit salad.
Nice light dining room. Snacks/a few emergency toiletries to buy. Next door to a pub which was handy and not noisy at all.
- Fantastic hosts, fantastic facilities and the room was amazing x Kian was a star and looked after us brilliantly x
- Tracy was a fantastic host. Really couldn’t do enough for us even taking us to a restaurant and picking us up from there. She was lovely. The facilities were beautiful and spotless. A truly fabulous stay
Beautiful room – spotless, big, stylish, very comfy (we are a family of 5 and we stayed in the family room)
Lovely friendly hosts – very helpful
Delicious breakfast and Welsh cakes left In the room
- Fab breakfasts. Everything you could wish for and more if you asked. Welsh cakes and big supply of tea coffees chocolate etc. Everything top quality Laura Ashley and beautiful fixtures and fittings.
- The bed was very comfy. Room beautifully furnished. Tastefully decorated throughout.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Robeston Wathen Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Robeston Wathen to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Robeston Wathen but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Robeston Wathen. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!