10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roade Northamptonshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Roade Northamptonshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roade Northamptonshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roade Northamptonshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roade Northamptonshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roade Northamptonshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roade Northamptonshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roade Northamptonshire:
Roade House Hotel and Coffee Shop/Delicatessan
Featuring free WiFi, Roade House Hotel and Coffee Shop/Delicatessan offers accommodations in Roade, just 10 miles from Milton Keynes. Free private parking is available on site.Northampton is 6 miles from Roade House Hotel and Coffee Shop, and Luton is 28 miles away. London Luton Airport is 29 miles from the property.
had a 50th anniversary party at pub across the road 1 min. walk away owned by same people
- Excellent hotel and friendly helpful staff made you very welcome
- Excellent facilities and friendly staff. We had a meal in the pub opposite which was also excellent value. Breakfast was very good too.
- Staff, room, food both the dinner at the cock inn excellent lovely atmosphere fabulous meal. Breakfast at the attached coffee shop not realising it was included in the room rate second to none much better than some of the 5 star hotels we have stayed. All little complimentary extras in the room e.g. Water, orange juice maltesers etc all free which you would never get in some of these big hotels you would be charged for them. Would highly recommend and if we were in the area would not think of booking anywhere else.
- Excellent breakfast choice in Bistro/shop (part of hotel building) with friendly service.
- had a 50th anniversary party at pub across the road 1 min. walk away owned by same people
Located 4 miles from Towcester centre, Waterways Cottages feature self-catering accommodation with free Wi-Fi and free private parking, 7.7 miles away from Northampton. It is just by the Grand union canal.The studios feature a fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and electric kettle, a living room area with flat-screen TV and DVD player and a bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and bathtub or shower.Guests can cross the bridge and reach the Boat Inn pub offering a selection of beers, wines, bar’s and restaurant’s meals. They will also find an Indian restaurant in the surroundings and Rookery Farm, an open farm with tea room and children’s playing area.The Stoke Buerne Canal Museum is just right across the river and guests can also reach Stokepark Wood in 16 minutes by walk. Salcey Forest is 4.4 miles away.
Everything in the cottage was first class. Lots of little detail.
Excellent location.Lovely walk along the towpath.
Hope to return in the summer.
- Super king size bed a bonus in a studio apartment.
The location of the property is excellent, perfectly located across the road from the locks at Stoke Bruerne. The property was very clean and we were given a warm welcome by the owners.
A nice little touch was the hand written birthday wishes on the feedback form when birthday cards were seen. Kath gave us a good recommendation of the Indian restaurant on the lock complex and it did not disappoint.
- Very comfortable for 2 people with a comfortable bed and good self-catering facilities. The studio was very clean.
- We were met by Kath the owner who gave us the key and made us feel welcome. The studio was very comfortable and was well equipped. Lovely location for a walk along the canal and through the woods. Two pub restaurants and an Indian restaurant within a very short walking distance. Very close to Towcester racecourse and Silverstone.
- Everything in the cottage was first class. Lots of little detail.
Handley Barn offers accommodations in Silverstone. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oxford is 27 miles from Handley Barn, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 32 miles from Handley Barn.
- The location and view were spectacular for Silverstone. Large showers, great bed and quiet.
- Large comfortable bed, powerful clean shower, plenty of plug sockets. Sam was really friendly and welcoming without being intrusive, lovely breakfast.
We received a very warm welcome, the room itself was lovely and warm, neutral colours, nice big shower and as we were getting up early the next morning, a wonderful breakfast bought to us including bread (for toast), butter, numerous jams and spreads, muesli, bananas, strawberry’s, yogurt and orange juice! The room was equipped with tea, coffee, water and biscuits. Just a lovely little touch and unexpected. Bed is very comfy and huge!!
Couldn’t recommend enough and if I’m ever back in the area I would rebook in a heartbeat!
- The room was lovely,clean and cosy. Bed was so comfy and breakfast was cooked to perfection. Sam was so welcoming and helpful and didn’t rush us to check out. Would definately stay again.
- Everything, location is absolutely stunning. Rooms are clean, good sized and breakfast was perfect. Provided with milk, tea and coffee and bottle of water. Also had a toaster and microwave. The owners are very friendly and made you feel welcome. Will be returning in the summer!
Furtho Manor Farm
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Furtho Manor Farm offers accommodations in Milton Keynes, just 28 miles from Oxford. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Northampton is 11 miles from Furtho Manor Farm, and Luton is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The whole experience was excellent. I’d highly recommend Furtho Manor Farm
- Comfy bed, lots of space and great views of the wildlife in the morning!
Quiet spot, great views, comfortable room with everything I needed. Friendly host and lovely breakfast. Nice to have a home from home
whilst away with work.
- Lovely quiet location but only 10 minutes drive to where i needed to be
- Large comfortable room with a substantial breakfast.
Church End Cottage
One of our best sellers in Milton Keynes! Church End Cottage offers accommodation with free WiFi in Milton Keynes, practically located 8.1 miles from Milton Keynes Bowl and 9.9 miles from Bletchley Park. This property is within 6.2 miles of Gulliver’s Land. Free private parking is available on site.The units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and selected rooms include a patio. All units will provide guests with a desk and a kettle.A Full English/Irish breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.The Centre MK is 6.2 miles from Church End Cottage. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 24.9 miles from the accommodation.
Very comfortable room with good shower room. Everything one needed….tray with tea/coffee, kettle etc. TV and wifi connection.
Good breakfast and lovely hosts!
Very comfortable and quiet. Also very friendly and helpful in advising local pub and a suitable run route. Good location on the edge of a small village.
The local pub was also good for my evening meal. The food was relatively plain but well cooked and the beer was ok too.
- Lovely stylish and friendly accommodation, clean and good value. Mad3 every effort to accommodate dietary differences…thanks!
Finding it in the dark is a wee problem but it was Winter so no worries.
I had my van and trailer again and parked without a problem. (this is the reason I like these places less chance of theft)
My room was great and very clean.
I like my quiet and there was no worries here about a good nights sleep
Breakfast was very good too,
- Brand new property well equipped, only complaint could have done with a bathroom mat as you stepped Pot of the shower but no great drama overall lovely property
- Very comfortable room with good shower room. Everything one needed….tray with tea/coffee, kettle etc. TV and wifi connection.
Silverstone Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Silverstone Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Silverstone, just 25 miles from Oxford. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Stratford-upon-Avon is 30 miles from Silverstone Bed and Breakfast, and Milton Keynes is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The dining room table was over a well and the furniture in the dining room was beautiful.
- Lovely B&B run by friendly people. Nice breakfast. Immaculately kept garden just outside my French window.
- The hosts were friendly and welcoming. The location was perfect for my purpose and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent
- Comfortable bed, room was nice and clean and had a nice view into the garden.
- All just spot on – easy, relaxed, made welcome and great breakfast.
The Old Bakery Barn
The Old Bakery Barn offers accommodations in Pattishall. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 30 miles from The Old Bakery Barn, and Milton Keynes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Lovey barn conversion with sitting room and kitchen in addition to the bedroom. 2 TVs, fridge and wi-fi. Lovely people who provided an excellent breakfast in their kitchen. Also, Guinness the dog was terrific!
- Excellent accommodation, really friendly and helpful people!!
- Brilliant B&B. Owner very helpful and breakfast was unbelievable. Would highly recommend (unless I’m trying to book for the same dates). Will return and looking forward to another wonderful stay.
- Lovely house in a quiet village. Great breakfast and fantastic hosts.
- very friendly owners who made me feel very welcome. in my bedroom there was a lovely wet room with shower and luxury shower gel and cream. Beautiful setting for the cottages.
Located 8 miles from Bletchley Park in Milton Keynes, Montpellier House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is room service at the property.London Luton Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- So many toiletries and nice extras, breakfast brought to your room bang on the time requested in a lovely basket, very sweet.
- This was our 2nd stay, 2 years apart and standards are still just as good! Every little detail has been carefully thought out and we can’t fault the place. Rebecca is fantastic and we will certainly be going back….hopefully soon! X
- Brilliant accommodation and fabulous welcome and service. Cannot recommend highly enough.
- The room was amazing, the bed was super comfy and the bathroom was huge! Rebecca went the extra mile to make sure we had a fantastic night and morning. Thank you so much x
- Rebeca is really a good host. I arrived late from the Airport and she the room already prepared and warm.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Oscar Lodge offers accommodations in Northampton, just 15 miles from Milton Keynes.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leicester is 29 miles from Oscar Lodge, and Coventry is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Love it here.Staff are amazing.Comfortable,sensible,affordable.Will definitely stay again 🙂 I have already stayed here numerous times.The location for the General Hospital is perfect too if needing to visit family or friends who are patients-approx a 15 min leisurely walk.
- Easy access to local area, very nice bathroom and shower
- A warm and caring welcome, and a fresh, clean and spacious room. Good breakfast, too! 🙂
- Room was very quiet as at the back of the property and all was very clean
- Staff were friendly and helpful ot was close to hospital
Kendal House B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Kendal House B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Blakesley, just 28 miles from Oxford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Stratford-upon-Avon is 26 miles from Kendal House B&B, and Milton Keynes is 16 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 35 miles away.
- The little extras. Coffee, tea, soap, shower gel etc.
- i would like to say what lovely people they are they were very very helpful and would like to say a very special thank you to them.(also the homemade curry was fantastic)
- Lovely family atmosphere. We really felt at home.
- Great breakfast choice. I was given a very warm welcome to a friendly family home.
- Friendly, warm, welcoming family. Will bend over backwards for visitors. Breakfast caters above and beyond expectations, the choices are unbelievable, cereal, cooked breakfast, croissants, white and brown bread or toast, fruit, jams, joghurt…the list goes on! Plenty of parking in the immediate area. rooms are spacious and some lovely views of the surrounding area/gardens. Can’t wait to return.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roade Northamptonshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roade Northamptonshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roade Northamptonshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roade Northamptonshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!