10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivière Nord-pas-de-calais:
Le Manoir De Bellacordelle
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Le Manoir De Bellacordelle features free WiFi .You will find luggage storage space at the property. Couples will have free access to our relaxation area (jacuzzi, sauna, elliptical bike, rower) for 1 hour upon prior reservation.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Arras is 6.2 miles from Le Manoir De Bellacordelle, while Lens is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 30.4 miles from Le Manoir De Bellacordelle.
- Bella……. lived up to its name as a first class B&B in a lovely chateau with a beautiful garden and an outstanding hostess. The room was tastefully decorated, the bathroom was clean and well provisioned with all a client would want. The breakfast room and table were magnificent especially with the Easter decorations, which our hostess did everything to make it like home. A thoroughly enjoyable stay fit for a honeymoon couple. Fantastico!
We feel lucky to have found this hotel
The manoir is beautiful the owner has designed it very well . The breakfast table was laid beautiful and the breakfast was really good . Fresh orange pastries bread fresh fruit home made jam to die for the owners were
Very welcoming & helpful . We will stay here again . Thankyou to our hosts
- I had a wonderful time here. The room, property and breakfast were all high quality and the hosts were lovely, they made me feel very much at home. Highly recommended.
- Welcome from owners and their help was exceptional. Rooms were newly renovated and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented!
- Fantastic hospitality by the owners with luxurious breakfast with freshly squeezed juice, fresh fruit, yoghurt, bread fresh from the local bakery and coffee with homemade pear-toffee-pie. Fresh flowers in the rooms and bathroom makes that little extra. Very nice beds and wonderful duvets and pillows. We much recommend a stay at Le Manoir De Bellacordelle.
With a view of the garden, the rooms at L’Aubaine feature individual heating, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and separate toilet.A continental breakfast is served daily, and guests have access to the kitchen and private terrace.Arras Train Station is a 20-minute ride from the property and free private parking is provided on site. Lens is a 30-minute drive away.
- Beautiful setting; comfortable room; enjoyable breakfast taken in family farmhouse; friendly, welcoming family. English spoken.
- The facilities were excellent and although we were very late arriving as our ferry was delayed the owners could not have been more welcoming.
We enjoyed a 3 night stay here whilst touring some WW1 sites during Armistice weekend and our choice proved to be an excellent one. A converted farmhouse in a small village with easy access to the town of Arras nearby. Good communications and a warm welcome by the hosts, a comfortable room with nice bathroom and separate toilet, kitchenette facilities, and a truly excellent breakfast each morning with lots of different choices each day. Secure on-site parking also very welcome.
A warm and friendly place to stay with a great host – merci Virginie!
- Breakfast, room, facilities all good – may return if in the area.
- The owners were delightful. We very much enjoyed our 2 days. It was so nice to have a kitchen with all facilities. We could sit in the garden etc. The breakfast always had something unusual each day which was very nice.
The rooms at L’Hôtel Particulier are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.Lesquin Airport is 24 miles from the property.
Very warm welcome. Easy to find using sat nav and free parking was easy to find in the immediate area at 4pm on a Saturday. Our room was extremely comfortable , and the hotel has a beautiful walled garden which we did not expect. Just a short stroll to the centre of Arras. Shops and restaurants nearby.
Breakfast was plentiful and everything was fresh . Our host’s attention to detail was amazing.
- Our room was large and comfortable with views over the beautiful gaden.
- Very beautiful building and garden, and we had a warm welcome when we arrived. The room was quiet and comfortable, stylishly furnished with excellent en-suite facilities. We found it easy to park near to the hotel. Ideal location for our first stop on a long drive to Italy.
- Had to park more than 50 metres away on a side street.
- Location in quiet part of the town. Pretty garden.
- Very warm welcome. Easy to find using sat nav and free parking was easy to find in the immediate area at 4pm on a Saturday. Our room was extremely comfortable , and the hotel has a beautiful walled garden which we did not expect. Just a short stroll to the centre of Arras. Shops and restaurants nearby.
Le Bout du Monde
The room at Le Bout du Monde features stone walls, a chandelier and wooden floors. A private bathroom with a shower is provided. A private sauna is also available for free.A continental breakfast with homemade jams and hot drinks is served every morning in the breakfast room. It can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your room.This property is 13 miles from the A1 motorway, which leads directly to Péronne. Free parking is available on site.
Character of accommodation. Neatness and tidiness, attention to detail and home-made jams.
Close to Calais
The place is really nice
The owner is really friendly
It is very close to Arras , nice city.
I would definetly come back.0
- The hosts were wonderful. Breakfast came with a choice of homemade jams
- Really nice place with a beautiful garden. There is only one room in this guest house. It is located in an independent house in the owner’s property. The room is newly renovated and has a private bathroom and sauna. Lovely experience and great breakfast with local taste. 100% recommended!
- Friendly, helpful, charming family. Lovely location, easy access to Arras.
- Character of accommodation. Neatness and tidiness, attention to detail and home-made jams.
Le Castel de Warlus
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Lille is 31 miles from Le Castel de Warlus. Lesquin Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- The old fashioned nature which was almost as though time had passed it by. The Wi Fi was excellent though ! What a lovely host as well.
- Great place great lady who runs and owns the house. Was very helpful. Arras is a very beautiful town
- At the time of booking we weren’t aware that we were sharing the actual house of the family. The bedrooms are in their own annex of the house. This actually made the stay even better as we had breakfast in the large farmhouse kitchen. The apple and plum marmalade was fantastic! The Madame was wonderful and she stayed and chatted in her excellent English (embarrassed my French is nowhere near as good!) but left you to your own devices when you were eating. It is just a beautiful building in a most wonderful setting. Would highly recommend and will definitely visit again.
- continental breakfast great and homemade jam and apple juice . A lovely location
Très belle chambre spacieuse
La maison, ancienne, est magnifique, authentique
Proche d’Arras, et à la campagne à la fois
Chambres d’hôtes La Cour des Grands
The apartment and guest rooms at La Cour des Grands feature a private bathroom with a bath or a balneotherapy shower. A kitchen or a kitchenette is also provided in the apartment, and available at an additional cost. It includes a microwave, dishwasher and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is included for guests staying in the guest rooms at La Cour des Grands or on the terrace. The property also features local paintings, which guests can purchase and the Louvre-Lens Museum is 12.4 miles from the B&B.Meeting facilities are also available on site and charges are applicable. Arras Golf is located 2.5 miles away from the property.
Decor amazing & comfortable room
Owners very friendly & helpful
- We loved the hotel ,owners plus Arras is such a lovely place
- Laurence was very welcoming and extremely helpful.
- Nice breakfast , very clean rooms, around 10 to 15 minute walk into town. Secure oarking
- the hotel was very comfortable and clean, and the owner and his wife were very helpful. the food was excellent and the lounge had lots of information about thing to see in arras. if i could give it more than 10 out of 10 i would.
- Decor amazing & comfortable room
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Clés des Places
Some rooms have city view.At Chambre d’Hôtes Les Clés des Places you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning.
- Very welcoming and obliging hostess. Good central location.
- Lovely town house very close to the centre of Arras
A warm welcome and Diane remembered me from a previous visit. Fantastic hospitality in accommodation that has been stylishly decorated whilst remaining extremely comfortable.
- Breakfast was plentiful and delicious – freshly squeezed orange juice was a bonus!!! Beds were very comfortable. And the hostess was very friendly and helpful. I would gladly stay here again or suggest to friends travelling in the area.
- Quaint and quirky house a few doors down from the owner who could not have been more charming and helpful (she even walked from the property to our car when we got lost in the small – and often one way – back streets of Arras in which this property is situated, then walked along side the car to take us to the parking I booked with her – small extra cost – a 100 or so meters from the property). Excellent use of space in rooms with personal touches and nice sized bathroom. Delightful restaurant recommendations from the owner – including the one we used, Carpe Diem, which was the closest but others looked nice too. Easy walk to the squares and very close to the Theatre in Arras. All in all a very pleasant first night in The Somme area
Bed and Breakfast La Solette
All rooms are fitted with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine and a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries. A relaxing area with tea and coffee making facilities is at guests’ disposal.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. Evening meals prepared by the hosts can be served upon prior reservation.Guests at the bed and breakfast will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hauteville, like cycling.Amiens is 29.2 miles from Bed and Breakfast La Solette. Lille Airport is 31.1 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
The whole place was immaculate. Great care and thoughtfulness had been taken on every aspect of the property.
Our hosts could not have been nicer. Always helpful, always attentive.
La Solette is situated in a quiet and peaceful place.
- Great environment – lovely garden which the hosts shared with us – we enjoyed being able to have drinks outside in the evening and also enjoy our picnic al fresco. A great stay, thank you.
We loved it all! The hosts were extremely helpful, nothing was too much bother! The accommodation was excellent and the setting was calm and idyllic. A real haven after a day in town.
Gold star ++
- Very knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. It felt like we were staying with family!
- A truly lovely , helpful , informative couple. They were so friendly and kind. Great facilities, scrummy breakfasts, great home made preserves and the blackberry cakes perfect. The best.
- The whole place was immaculate. Great care and thoughtfulness had been taken on every aspect of the property.
Au Coeur D’Eden B&B
Some units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Au Coeur D’Eden B&B features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. Gluten-free breakfast is available upon prior request.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 24.2 miles from Au Coeur D’Eden B&B.
- Very comfy bed.Delightful room all mod cons,light and airy.Very good breakfast,wonderful hosts.
- Breakfast, cleanliness, decor, hospitality and comfort were excellent. We plan to stay again.
- Absolutely beautiful accommodation, hosts were lovely. Room was perfect and attention the detail was exceptional. Few minutes walk into the city, excellent parking. Couldn’t fault the property, customer service or value for money
- Friendliness of owners. Bathroom facilities excellent. Breakfast superb – lovely garden.
- Very helpful and pleasant owners. My son even played soccer in the lovely back yard with the proprietor’s son.
Maison d’Hôtes La Corne d’Or
The rooms and suites are elegantly decorated and include satellite TV, a CD player and free Wi-Fi. All have a private bathroom with a bath or a shower, and one room has a spa bath.A continental breakfast including homemade jams and local products is served every morning in the dining room. Maison d’Hôtes La Corne d’Or also offers free hot and cold drinks.Local attractions include Arras’ underground tunnels, 1,150 feet away, the Louvre-Lens Museum and many First World War Monuments.
- The owner was a great source of information and help as well as being a really nice man.
The place is unique and quirky in a great way! The decor is very original with a bit of kitsch! Owner is really helpful and friendly.
Arras is a lovely place.
- I thoroughly recommend staying here. Beautiful surroundings, wonderful hosts, great location. We have stayed here before and will be staying her again. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- This is such a lovely place to stay. You feel as if you are staying with friends rather than staying in a B&B. Rodney is an excellent source of recommendations for dinner, all within walking distance. This is our third visit and we will definitely be returning
- A great find if you need somewhere to stay within a short drive from Calais
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivière Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivière Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!