10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivesaltes Languedoc-roussillon:
La Tour Du Terroir
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at La Tour Du Terroir also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms contain a garden view. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Perpignan is 5 miles from La Tour Du Terroir, while Collioure is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- a quirky place its part of the castlle wall the room was a bitdark but added to atmosphere our hosts superb Off the beaten track but will transport you within reason even pick up and drop at airportwe loved every minute there
- Old world charm, with origins in the 14C, a spacious bedroom, spacious bathroom with red hot water. The breakfast consisted of very good in-house baked bread ,confectionery and preserves under the control of a charming proprietress.
- The property & the bed were amazing. The hosts do their utmost, however to communicate in English isn’t easy. The town itself is not that much. The old church is nearby – the church bells do ring from 7 AM to 10 PM. Therefor the bed itself makes up a lot for that, however if one is a light sleeper one might wake up from the church bells. The breakfast is presented with a lot of love, however if one is not in flavour of what is presented one does have to ask for other ingredients (it does make one feel to be bothering the hosts).
The evening meal – 24€ per person – was very good and there was pleasant company round the table.
Breakfast was also good with a wide range of homemade jams. Friendly welcome on arrival at property.
- The property is very charming . The rooms are very comfortable and well decorated . The host is very pleasant and kind . We had a lovely breakfast with homemade jams and bread
La maison d’Antoine Rivesaltes
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Perpignan is 5 miles from La maison d’Antoine Rivesaltes. Rivesaltes Airport is 1.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Each room and apartment here will provide you with a private bathroom featuring a hairdryer. The apartments also come with a fully equipped kitchenette.Perpignan can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Le Presbytère is 10.6 miles from the seaside.
- This property is a real treat. The owners were so hospitable and so forthcoming with information about the history of the property and the entire region. The property is adjacent to a little square with a friendly local bar.
- Warm & welcoming hosts, pictures did not do the property justice absolutely fabulous would highly recommended to friends & family.
- Wonderful idyllic place to spend your holiday. There’s lots of space and everything you need. Owner very friendly and welcoming.
- The house is magnificent and beautifully decorated, the owner welcoming and attentive and breakfast on the terrace was just superb.
- L’acceuil de l’hôte est parfaite on se sent de suite à l’aise comme chez sois. Grand merci
La Villa Clava
Offering views of the swimming pool, all the 3 rooms at Villa Clava have their own private bathroom fitted with a shower and sink. The 2 rooms on the 1st floor have access to a shared separated toilet. The room on the ground floor has its own private separated toilet.A continental breakfast with homemade jams, cakes, cheese, fresh fruit, cereal, bread, toast and yoghurts served daily on the terrace or in the dining room.Villa Clava is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Perpignan is 7.5 miles from the property. Font Romeu Ski Resort is 49.7 miles away.
- Lovely B&B, lovely hosts, and very nice breakfast.
- Small friendly hotel run by a lovely couple. Great breakfast of home made yogurt, fresh fruit and fresh warm croissants. Lovely grass area round pool and very quiet/peaceful.
- Propriété au calme – Très belles prestations offertes – Excellent accueil – Petits déjeuners divins – Très bons conseils sur les sites à visiter – Etablissement à recommander sans hésitation.
- Accueil très chaleureux, hôtes exceptionnels, villa avec piscine superbe, cadre calme et reposant. Petit déj excellent avec produits frais et fait-maison (fruits, jus, confitures, yaourt, pancakes…). J’y étais pour le travail, mais je m’y suis senti en vacances!
- Pascale et Michel sont des hôtes formidables et d’une grande gentillesse. Les chambres sont parfaitement propres et décorées avec goût. La piscine est un régal tout comme les petits déjeuners de Pascale avec de nombreux produits fait maison.
Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Brunch is served daily in a private breakfast area inside or in the garden. You can also enjoy Catalan specialities prepared by the hosts in the evening on request.Additional services available on request include massages, haircuts, beauty treatments and picnic baskets for an additional charge.The property provides free, private and secure parking. Perpignan and its airport are within a 15-minute drive.
- We loved the garden and enjoyed the mix of French provincial and Moroccan decor. The staff were wonderful – good senses of humour, genuinely interested in people and made a big effort to communicate yet gave us plenty of “us time”. The breakfasts in the garden were wonderful – great setting, lovely and varied fresh food. We enjoyed the variety of plants, pots, aviaries, bar, various canvas tents and art works many of which are antiques, some apparently from churches. The bathroom’s Moroccan or Turkish sink was very stylish and not what you usually are provided. Very good shower, internet provision etc. The whole place is very individual – a boutique b and b for sure. The staff and property are welcoming and friendly. The property is walking distance from the Forteresse de Salses and a superb and uniquely decorated, small French restaurant is not even two blocks away. Don’t miss seeing the Memorial – du Camp de Riversaltes about 20 min. drive.
The place was lovely. The gardens very skilfully put together with several nooks that made you feel as if you were in the French countryside and not right in the middle of a rustic French village. The breakfast was lovely and fresh and loads of coffee on demand. The WiFi was reliable and fast, but with a place that only has two double rooms and a suite means that it is like that during full occupancy as well no doubt, plus 4g is readily available as well.
The rooms are certainly unique and were comfortable. Is not often you come across places with such character. Plenty of hot water and for a very reasonable 10 Euro a bottle of well chosen Rose or white wine.
- Host was perfect, bedroom lovely, antique decor everywhere, great garden ,good breakfast,
The super welcoming and lovely owners.
The garden and the decorum of the room and bathroom.
The breakfast in the garden.
Private parking and super speedy wifi.
- Beautiful better than in the photos. Lovely hosts. Individually eclectic. Very clean. Hospitable.
On dirait le sud
The rooms in On dirait le sud are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while selected rooms include a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.On dirait le sud has a terrace.Perpignan is 3.1 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Collioure is 16 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- An excellent place with lovely hosts. Couldn’t fault it. Lovely room with balcony and very well equipped bathroom. A delicious breakfast on the terrace in the morning. Highly recommended.
- Beau, propre, agréable, hôtes très gentils, petit déjeuné français classique bon et copieux. Emplacement réservé dans la cour pour la voiture(+remorque dans notre cas !). Venus au plus près du centre d’examen pour passer un concours, j’ai pu l’aborder reposée et sereine.
- tout était correct , propriétaires sympathiques , petit déjeuner agréable.
L’endroit était calme. La chambre était spacieuse. Le lit était confortable.
Les petits déjeuners que nous avons pris sur une petite terrasse ensoleillée étaient corrects.
Le petit déjeuner
The rooms come with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, while some rooms contain a kitchenette. All guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong and darts at the bed and breakfast.Perpignan is 8 miles from La Mamouniere, while Collioure is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- „We had a very nice stay at this charming b&b. The host was really nice. Breakfast was excellent, with a very wide selection of homemade jams. The room was very cute with a lot of details to set the mood. I definitely recomend it.”
- Nice owner, spacious room, good external facilities. Nice pool. Quiet location. Lovely breakfast and the opportunity to have evening meals which is great after a long drive.
- Everything, from a dip in the pool on arrival, the room, its cleanliness, ease of access, huge and varied breakfast and its value for money.
- Big garden, petrol station beside, commercial center nearby. Calm place.
- Very friendly, beverages available to help yourself free of charge. Great breakfast.
All of the rooms at Casa Clara are uniquely decorated and air-conditioned. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bath. Some of the rooms also feature garden and pool views.Breakfast homemade jams, freshly squeezed fruit juice, yoghurt and cheese is included and served each morning in the dining room. Traditional dinners are also available upon prior reservation and restaurants can be found 650 feet away.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free public parking is possible on site and Torreilles Beach is 6.2 miles from Casa Clara.
Nice, cute rooms,
- Beautiful space with a cute garden. very nice breakfast and cute cats! The owner was very helpful even though booking.com didn’t let her know we had made a confirmed reservation. She cleaned the room quickly for us and made sure our stay was comfortable and pleasant.
- Very good and rich breakfast, nice helpful owner, spacious room.Good air condition.
- Une hotesse disponible et agréable. Un petit déjeuner personnalisé et de très grande qualité
- Très bon accueil, petit déjeuné au top et rien à redire. Je conseille sincèrement cet chambre d’hôte.
- Nice, cute rooms,
Le Crocodile Rouge
The individually decorated rooms include a TV, fridge and a fan. Some of the rooms have a dining area and an electric kettle. Each room has a private bathroom and offers a view of the patio.Enjoy breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers provided at Le Crocodile Rouge.Laundry facilities are available on site and luggage storage is possible at the guest house.The Palace of the Kings of Majorca is just 2,300 feet from the B&B and public parking is available nearby. You can visit the seaside resort of Banyuls-sur-Mer, which is 24.2 miles away.
- Our hosts went out of their way to make certain that we enjoyed our stay. They were very customer focused. The location was perfect.
- Great and original place in the very centre of Perpignan. Friendly and helpful host.
- Different to what was expected . Boutique accommodation but clean room and staff friendly and helpful . Not sure about the open plan bathroom .
- Good location in the old city centre. Despite arriving on the coldest night of the year the room was warm, but I imagine it would be a much nicer place to be in summer when one could enjoy the shady terrace.
- Friendly host allowed us to leave bags in am. Check in wasn’t until 6pm. Quirky, eclectic room, complete with cd collection and kettle for making tea. We stayed on Sunday, Monday nights, so was quiet but there is a disco next door that is loud from 12-5 am the rest of the week.
Le Mas Del Cavalier
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a private terrace with garden views, a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Le Mas Del Cavalier. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine in a meal prepared by the hosts, upon request.Additional features include a communal living room and kitchen, table tennis, football table and free Wi-Fi access. Wine cellars and tasting can be found 6.2 miles away and Villeneuve-de-la-Raho Lake is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Wow just wow! Travelling alone with my 9 year old daughter I booked this b&b last minute and although remote somewhat but in a very magical countryside setting it did not disappoint. Therefore we booked another night a day later as it was full for the following night after we stayed. It’s like having your own luxury villa but with lovely very helpful hosts. It’s very laid back and you can relax feeling like a princess. The pool is amazing with a pool house. The breakfast is very very ample with more than you can eat in a very tasteful way. Excellent food! The b&b has only 3 rooms so never crowded and we felt respected at all times. We can’t wait to return again!
Couldn’t ask for more, large garden, pool, excellent breakfast by the pool, very nice, helpful and generous hosts.
The owner saw that the kids don’t eat much for breakfast so asked what do they usually eat and went and buy it for them, really nice!!
- Beautiful B and B with stunning rooms. Huge room very tastefully furnished and comfortable. The owner was lovely and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was great with home made conserves etc. Would definitely re-book.
- Les chambres sont tres confortables, superbement décorées, spacieuses. Un lieu de détente avec billard, piscine, pool house, terrasse … dans un environnement de nature au calme à seulement 5 mns de Perpignan. Super petit déjeuner, accueil sympathique …. j’ai adoré et je recommande ! Tout est pensé pour le confort des hôtes.
- Accueil chaleureux, propreté impeccable, cadre très agréable au calme mais proche de la ville, petit déjeuner copieux et décoration recherchée. A recommander.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivesaltes Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivesaltes Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!