10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rives Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rives Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rives Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rives Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rives Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rives Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rives Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rives Aquitaine:
La Maison Bleue
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at La Maison Bleue.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Agen is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The character, the decor and breakfast was lovely and beautifully presented. A French dream.
- The property was beautiful and very relaxing. The rooms were very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Our host was amazing and helped make our stay most enjoyable.
- The situation of the property excellent. The owners delightful. Breakfast lovely. Room lovely. I loved the artistic touches and the lounge was beautiful.
- Maison Bleu is beautiful! The attention to detail was amazing and it was so cute and ‘french’. The breakfast was delicious and the hosts were happy to accommodate our late starts.
A fantastic experience – the hosts were attentive, friendly and made the stay a complete pleasure. The room was gorgeous, tasteful and very comfortable.
The breakfast was spectacularly good.
Château du Rayet
Rooms at Château du Rayet feature garden views, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room. Evening meals made from local produce and children’s meals are available on request. Children under 6 eat for free.Guests can play table tennis or rent a bike at the property, they can also take a boat ride around the Château de Rayet and fish. Bergerac is 18.6 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
Very friendly welcome from the owner
- The owner Ann very welcoming. Very informative of the area, letting you know the best places to visit. An absolutely stunning location with beautiful bedrooms and linen. Ann herself cooks the most amazing 4 course dinner sitting outside at candlelit tables starting with an aperitif and canapés. The property itself is on an island surrounded by a moat. Great swimming pool too. Excellent
- Beautifully presented rooms with an excellent/friendly reception from Ann on arrival. The Chateau itself is breathtaking and was in fact an Italian Palace, it even has its own moat. It’s set just outside Villereal and its view is breathtaking. The pool was warm and beautifully kept. A real treat and we were made to feel very welcome. Some rooms interconnect so it’s ideal for couples, groups and families.
- Charming owner and staff made the stay for The Associated Press’ photo team a wonderful en enjoyable evening, an oasis of tranquility was a welcome relief from the hectic days of covering the Tour de France 2017 cycling race
- This property is truly amazing. The room was amazingly decorated, clean and very spacious. The grounds of the castle are unbelievable and the decorations are incredible. The location is spectacular… lots of peace and quite and wonderful nature. The food was wonderful..
- Very friendly welcome from the owner
Le moulin scalagrand
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Le moulin scalagrand provides some rooms with river views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A à la carte breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mazières, like fishing.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 30 miles from Le moulin scalagrand, while Agen is 30 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Gentilhommière – Restaurant Etincelles
The guest rooms have a rustic decoration with antique furnishings and parquet flooring. Each room offers a view of the countryside and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Creative cuisine is served in the gastronomic Michelin-starred restaurant Etincelles. You are invited to dine in the dining room at La Gentilhommière and a continental breakfast is prepared every morning.Free WiFi is available in public areas and massages are available upon request.Private parking is free on site and leisure activities in the local area include hiking and cycling.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Thoumazou Bas can enjoy a continental breakfast.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Bergerac is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 17 miles from Thoumazou Bas.
No reviews yet.
Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bergerac is 21.1 miles from L’Ancienne Forge, while Marmande is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 18.6 miles from the property.
Perfect. I recommand.
I was frustrated not to stay any longer.
Friendly and welcoming hosts
Terrace and swimming pool with a lovely view
Nice breakfast with fresh fruit
- Cadre très agréable intérieur et extérieur, chambre très propre. Petit-déjeuner avec des produits frais de bonne qualité. Accueil très chaleureux. Lieu où on pourrait revenir pour un séjour plus long qu’un week-end où on pourra profiter de la piscine.
Accueil très agréable de la proprietaire.
Chambre très propre.
Petit déjeuner copieux.
Possibilité de profiter de la piscine avec un joli panorama.
- Très jolie chambre d’hôte , très propre. Accueil très chaleureux !
- Perfect. I recommand.
Chez Jiji Clown
The units will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Evening meals can be served upon prior request.Chez Jiji Clown offers a terrace.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 24.9 miles from the accommodation. Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 19.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Courege
Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. The accommodations include a private bathroom. An additional toilet is available on the ground floor. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with English and French channels is offered.Free tea and coffee making facilities are available. Guests have also access to a shared kitchen, dining area and seating area around the pool.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Saint-Sauveur is 22.4 miles from B&B La Courege, while Villeneuve-sur-Lot is 24.2 miles away. Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 25.5 miles from the property.
The hosts are very cordial greeting.
The property is splendid.
We stayed in a superb studio with a very good bed.
The breakfast was excellent tasty and copious .
Tout ! Les hôtes, des Anglais so smart & nice, le lieu, la literie, la vue, le calme, le petit-déjeuner, le parc ; what else ? everything, really !
- Heel vriendelijke ontvangst. Een heerlijk, uitgebreid ontbijt met verse producten; een fijn terras met zwembad met een mooi, vrij uitzicht over het golvende landschap van de Dordogne. We hebben zeer van de gastvrijheid genoten. We komen absoluut nog een keer terug.
l’accueil était très chaleureux , la maison est magnifique piscine bois alentour calme …au bout du monde et de la route
La chambre est spacieuse et le lit très très très confortable
Petit déjeuner très complet avec un vaisselle amusante : que des coeurs
il est regrettable de ne pas s’arrêter plusieurs jours
à vous de vous faire plaisir
fantastisch deluxe bed/kamer.Ontbijt was heerlijke en veel 🙂 .Hele lieve en gastvrije mensen!
Zalige plek om lekker bij te komen!!
- The hosts are very cordial greeting.
Moulin de Labique
All rooms at the Moulin de Labique are individually decorated with ancient furnishing and prints.They are equipped with a terrace or a balcony, which overlooks the surrounding countryside.The Moulin De Labique provides daily continental breakfast and regional cuisine, prepared with fresh produce from the garden and local farms. Meals are either served in the dining room, by the fireplace, or under the arbour.The Moulin features a library. Guests can also play darts and enjoy free Wi-Fi access throughout the guest house.The area is famous for its wines and the Moulin offers to organise tours of the nearby vineyards, including Bergerac, Cahors and Duras. It is a 35-minute drive from Bergerac Airport and free private parking is available on site.
- The property is beautiful and very well kept. It was always very easy to find Christine or Patrick to ask for towels for the pool or a spare key when we locked ourselves out but nothing compares to the quality of the food. Patrick is quite the chef and the food was phenomenal, I would recommend you eat dinner at Moulin de Labique at least once.
- Christine and Patrick were fantastic hosts. Such a beautiful property full of french character and charm. The breakfasts and dinners were excellent. We will definitely go back when we are next in the region.
- Christine and her husband were perfect hosts very friendly, helpful and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Would certainly recommend without hesitation.
Christine and Patrick are the nicest, friendliest and helpful hosts that you could wish for.
A really relaxing place in a good location.
- We stayed here for a weekend and before we had even left we were planning our next trip. The location is beautiful and so relaxing, Christine and Patrick were the most welcoming hosts, they couldn’t have done more for us, and Patrick’s cooking was first class. Just amazing!
Domaine Au Marchay
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature pool views.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 26 miles from Domaine Au Marchay, while Bergerac is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rives Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rives Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rives Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rives Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!