10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivery Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivery Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivery Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivery Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivery Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivery Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivery Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivery Picardy:
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some units at Maison Ulysse also boast a seating area. The units are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 31.1 miles away. Amiens Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Excellent room and spacious shower. Beautifully decorated and furnished. Excellent mattress, pillow and linen. Very helpful and friendly hosts. Very good breakfast
- Location is great. Rooms are large and everything has been recently renovated.
- Great hosts, beautiifully decorated, large room. Very central location. Extremely comfortable bed.
- maison de charme décorée avec beaucoup de goût; chambre spacieuse, accueil chaleureux
- La situation est exceptionnelle. Un accueil chaleureux qui permet de se sentir « comme à la maison ». L’architecture du lieu sublime. Aucun bémol à souligner si ce n’est qu’une seule nuit ne suffit pas. 😉
Une Maison En Ville Chambre d’hotes
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms include a private bathroom, while some rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.University of Picardie Jules Verne is 1.8 miles from Une Maison En Ville Chambre d’hotes. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
- Newly furnished kitchenette and generous bathroom. Proprietor very hospitable and helpful. Generous breakfast.
- Michelle was a lovely hostess a very good and friendly welcome . The room was spacious , very clean as were the others in this Maison. Breakfast of continental style was set out individually and to a high standard . Two car Parks nearby at a cost of 9 euros per 24 hrs. we would recommend this place highly.
- Wonderful accomodation – difficult to park and driving round Amiens not easy due to all the roadworks – however that will improve as the work is finished.
- Lovely period building, charming hostess and wonderful location. Breakfast also lovely. We would certainly think about staying again.
- Spacious and comfortable accommodation with lovely attention to detail. Superb breakfast! Michèle was a warm and wonderful hostess. I would recommend this property to anyone visiting Amiens.
La Cour 26
Decorated in a contemporary design, the guest rooms include a Nespresso machine and electric kettle and an LCD TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided and the private bathrooms have a rain shower.Fresh baguettes from the bakery as well as homemade cakes and jam are served for breakfast. It is taken in the courtyard or in the dining room, depending on the weather.Amiens Train Station is only 1,150 feet from the B&B and you can visit the Jules Verne House, 1,000 feet away. Private parking is possible nearby.
Lovely room with nice decor.
Host Dorothee very helpful throughout stay
- It is in a good location close to the station. Hosts were very helpful. Breakfast was good. It was quiet (apart from the occasional church bells)
- Lovely hosts, welcoming and friendly. Lovely property and would definitely stay there again.
- The host was fantastic and very helpful with choice of restaurants ect
- The proprietors were just lovely, very friendly and gave us excellent advice on where to eat and what to do in the area.
- Lovely room with nice decor.
Chambres d’hôtes Les Ecuries de La Source
Les Ecuries de La Source offers rooms and suites with a contemporary decor, equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Each has a modern bathroom with hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Breakfast includes fresh fruit, coffee, chocolate, tea, croissants, bread, brioches and jams.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Berny’s Museum is 2.3 miles from Les Ecuries de La Source, while The Floating gardens Park is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 32.3 miles from the property.
- New, clean, plenty of parking, tea making facilities, friendly staff/owners, great breakfast and quiet area. Area for the kids to run around and animals (horses and goats) to feed!
- Great location not far from the main autoroute and 10 minutes drive into centre of Amiens, our host was great, gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner and even booked it for us (lovely little Bistro in town with a table overlooking the river and Amiens Cathedral), comfortable room, spotlessly clean, great breakfast and overall excellent value for money and we would definitely stay here again
Lovely modern rooms, simple no fuss clean lines.
Breakfast is simply fantastic, large range of fruits, pastries, yogerts etc, you wont go hungry!
Host very welcoming and attentive.
Sadly only had the one night here as enroute back home after bike touring around Normandie, but when back in area now have somewhere to head for.
If your in the area or need a recommendation for somewhere to stay you cant go wrong here!
- Everything thing worked and the room was very spacious. Manager was very helpful, would stay again.
Very clean, well equipped facilities and off road parking.
Breakfast was provided and was lovely.
All great considering we showed up 5minutes after booking due to being let down by another site.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. At Edimbourg Avenue the rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Beauvais Tille Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The house is really cool. Breakfast was very good, catered to our liking. Delicious breads, fruit, and yogurts.
- Lovely light room. Good breakfast. Nice hosts. Quite large rooms. Comfy beds. Nice area.
- Facility was really nice, very comfortable beds, shower was amazing and our hostess was very helpful.
- Great location and very comfortable room. Our hosts were fabulous and accommodating. Breakfast was typical French fair and fresh. Would highly recommend
- Very friendly hostess. Made our stay very enjoyable.
The uniquely-decorated rooms and suites at The Gem all have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms are fitted with shower or bathtub.A continental breakfast is served every morning under the luster of the veranda. After breakfast, you can relax using free Wi-Fi access.The guest house is 0.7 miles from Amiens Train Station, 0.9 miles from Zénith d’Amiens and 2,950 feet from Berny’s Museum. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- Very friendly welcome, and great tip about restaurants for dinner. 15-20 minute walk to the centre and cathedral. Found a free parking spot right by the property. Nougat the Beagle was a lovely bonus!
- As a B&B set up the hosts were very friendly and helpful. Our room was really well appointed and comfortable. The building is old and has beautiful exposed wooden beams and other character features. We loved it.
- Possibly the best bed and breakfast accommodation I’ve ever stayed in… but it was expensive for what i needed!
- Estelle (the owner) was delightful, friendly and very helpful.
Gorgeous period property beautifully modernised. Cosy and comfortable, with very welcoming family owners.
Amiens is a lovely town to visit for a long weekend, authentic French cuisine and atmosphere. Not at all spoilt by tourism.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Longuevie.The Floating gardens Park is a 19-minute walk from the accommodation. Beauvais Tille Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Kiosque Amiens chambres d’hôtes
Each room includes a TV, wardrobe, a desk or table and a private, external bathroom with a shower situated on the same floor. A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the terrace in fair weather.You will find shops and restaurants in the area, and the property is located just by Amiens Zoo. Public parking is available nearby and public bike rental is available in front of the property. The Hortillonages floating gardens are a 30-minute walk away.
- The hosts were very friendly and accommodating, location exceptional, and the facilities meticulous. Fantastic place.
The property was an easy walk to the main town centre and not too far to walk from the train station (which we did several times) we had a room at the top of the stairs which was well appointed and very comfortable to relax in after a days sightseeing.
Breakfast was provided at a time of our choice in the morning and was a good spread, gave us a good insight into the local ways.
A nice garden area at the rear of the property was a good spot to rest and sit in the sun.
Amiens was the perfect base for our little pilgrimage to the battlefields.
We enjoyed our time here and wouldn’t hesitate to return.
Excellent value. Even found me undercover for my motorcycle and gave me availability to the room earlier than expected.
Warm and friendly reception.
- This couple were lovely and very helpful. We were in town for the Villers Bretonneux ANZAC Day Centennary so it was conveniently located, about a 5 minute drive to the station. The rooms at this B&B were clean and comfortable with good Wifi and plenty of bottles of water. When we returned from the dawn ceremony we walked in to find a delicious breakfast laid out beautifully on the table for us and our hostess was waiting for our arrival.
- Easy access and parking. Very friendly host. Excellent breakfast.
Grange de la Herde
The guest rooms at Grange de la Herde feature exposed wooden beams and a flat-screen TV. Each room also has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room and guests have access to a kettle, a microwave and a fridge. Board games and books are available in the shared lounge area.Free parking is provided on site and Amiens Cathedral is 2.5 miles away. The property is 8.7 miles from Villers-Bretonneux and a 30-minute drive from the Somme Battlefields.
- Very lovely property and garden available to use. The most wonderful host, nothing too much trouble and a great sense of humour providing a fun-filled and happy stay. Fabulous and generous breakfast.
- Good location – lovely gardens – secure parking – comfortable good size room – excellent service – lovely breakfast.
- Very pleasant well organised hosts. Great breakfasts. Very nice personal touches.
- The owners of the property were very welcoming and served the most lovely breakfasts!
- Location to the Battlefields. Breakfast was excellent and well presented. Richard and Catherine were charming and helpful. Room was a good size. A very nice property. Would definitely recommend.
Chambre Jules Verne
All guest rooms come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a bidet, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms at the bed and breakfast also boast a seating area. All units will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Chambre Jules Verne can enjoy breakfast upon request and for an additional fee.The accommodation offers a sun terrace.University of Picardie Jules Verne is 2.5 miles from Chambre Jules Verne. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 31.7 miles from the property.
I liked the freedom to come and go as we pleased. I travelled with my adult son and we both
enjoyed the comfort and amenities at the Chambre.
- Owners very friendly. Beautiful house close to a lovely town.
Accueil très sympathique et hôtes dispo pour donner des renseignements. Chambre spacieuse, calme et très confortable.
Petits gâteaux et bouilloire + thé dans la chambre.
Très propre, bien plus que de nombreux hôtels!!…
- Ambiance chaleureuse, endroit calme, superbe maison
- Excellent accueil. Hôtes très sympathiques. Petit-déjeuner excellent. Salle de bains très propre.
- I liked the freedom to come and go as we pleased. I travelled with my adult son and we both
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivery Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivery Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivery Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivery Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!