10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Riverie Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverie Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Riverie Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Riverie Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Riverie Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Riverie Rhône-alps:
Chateau De Riverie
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms feature a seating area.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of CHATEAU DE RIVERIE can find nearby.Lyon is 16 miles from the accommodation. Bouthéon Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The husband and wife who run and presumably own the place are simply wonderful…extremely friendly, helpful and pleasant in every way. I would enjoy knowing them better I feel sure. The breakfast was excellent served at a communal table.
- Valerie and Guy were excellent hosts. We can highly recommend having dinner there. Valerie is an excellent cook. Both joined us at the table after dinner and it was wonderful evening. Our room was beautiful with an amazing view.
- Beautiful house in a stunning setting. At night you can see the lights of Lyon in the distance. The hosts were very welcoming although had very little English so you need to be prepared to make an effort in speaking at least a few words of French
- The hosts were wonderful (even though I had barely any French), the food was delicious, the room…so beautiful: very French but also modern, clean, well appointed. The garden was gorgeous and my little son loved the chickens. We spent a good couple of hours walking around the town…I can’t say enough good things about Chateau de Reverie. We’d have stayed a week if they’d had rooms free.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Great bed and breakfast. Meals shared on large table with other guests making it a good social event. It was interesting to see business people choosing this place rather than staying in a sterile hotel environment. Very good breakfast and meals, all beautifully home made with fresh ingredients.
Le Clos Du Perret
Each room has a private entrance and a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room and one room is fitted with a kitchenette. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Saint-Étienne is 24.9 miles from Le Clos Du Perret, while Villefranche-sur-Saône is 39.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 28 miles from Le Clos Du Perret.
- Beautiful ambience, lovely host, breakfast in the garden was a wonderful way to start the day. We wished we could stay longer.
- This is a lovely place to stay, very friendly owners, very quiet, local village has everything you need, our room was spot on !!!.
- Lovely, quiet, relaxing place just outside the village. Comfortable bed and a shower with room to move. Delicious fresh breakfast. Village with restaurants a short drive away. Loved have a fridge and tea making facilities in room.
- Stunning location, with great views. great sized room. The host was fantastic and the breakfast very good. Highly recommend this place
- The property was super comfortable and stylish and the outside space was so beautiful. The breakfast was delicious.
La Ferme du Thiollet
Following a continent theme, the rooms at La Ferme du Thiollet feature views of the surrounding mountains and a wardrobe. The bathroom is complete with a shower, hairdryer and toilet.The continental breakfast is available daily and includes homemade jams and bread, and local products. Restaurants and shops can be found 0.9 miles from the property.La Ferme du Thiollet is 0.6 miles from an adventure park, and hiking is possible 0.6 miles from the property. Sain-Bel Train Station is 9.3 miles away.
- Christine and Marcel are wonderful hosts and on arrival immediately offered me the use of their garage for my motorcycle, which was very much appreciated. Beautiful clean room, stunning hillside location, country walks, excellent continental breakfast with delicious creamy home-made yogurt. A perfect place to stay and relax and not far from Lyon if you need to visit the excellent BMW Motorrad dealer to get new tires fitted! Thank you so much Christine and Marcel.
- Everything was really nice. Rooms are decorated in ethnic style, we liked. The terrasse has a good outlook into the valley and invites to relax a bit, we even cut our visit to Lion to stay longer.
Gorgeous home made jams and yogurts from the farm at breakfast.
Lovingly restored farmhouse full of charm and character in an idyllic spot.
- Friendly staff took extra steps to help us. Pure nature and the window views are breath taking. Rooms specious and the place is coozy.
- Des gens très accueillants, un superbe emplacement et un PDJ avec des produits faits maison : super !
Each guest room is decorated individually and has a view of the countryside. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and the private bathrooms are supplied with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hosts can prepare homemade meals for dinner upon request, using fresh, seasonal produce. You can also enjoy barbecues in the garden during summer.Saint Martin La Plaine Zoo is 7.5 miles from this B&B and there is a horseriding centre just 3.1 miles away. The property is set among the area’s orchards and you can enjoy cycling in the surrounding area.
- Superb views. V friendly & attentive hostess. Well worth reserving lovely dinner. Best for families/ groups as shared bathroom & separate WC.
- Accueil souriant et chaleureux. Vue magnifique et petit déjeuner délicieux
- Séjour remarquable par la beauté du paysage l’accueil et le confort
Lit très confortable, petit déjeuner très bon, lieu calme et au milieu de la nature.
Hôte très gentille et avenante
- La maison et la chambre étaient absolument impeccables de propreté ! Notre Hôte a été adorable très accueillante et chaleureuse malgres notre arrivée tardive et notre départ matinal, excellent petit déjeuner avec une vue magnifique. Un vrai havre de paix.
La Maison du Parc
Uniquely decorated, all rooms offer a desk and heating, while some include a seating area and electric kettle. They are complete with an en suite bathroom.A breakfast is available and guests can sample local cuisine at the B&B upon request. Additional features include a children’s playground and daily newspapers.The property provides a starting ground for hiking, horse riding and mountain biking activities. The A6 motorway is ideally located a 30-minute drive away and free parking is available on site.
- Lovely location, 1 minute walk into village with restaurants etc. great rooms, spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Good breakfast included.
This place offers excellent value for money and great service.
The owner is a fabulous cook and we are still drooling over her dinner (again, excellent value for money).
We travelled with our chihuahua who got chased by the pet lamas which was pretty surreal, but it was our fault for not respecting their territory !
1 min walk from quaint village with several restaurants.
Would definitely return.
- Rooms very spacious. Pool fantastic. Really nice location and ambiance.
Die Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft der Besitzerin ist unübertroffen!
Die Unterkunft ist sehr gemütlich und speziell eingerichtet.
Wir empfehlen diese Unterkunft auf alle Fälle!
- L’atmosphère du lieu, le confort et la décoration et le sympathique petit déjeuner.
Le Clos du Pontet
The room at Le Clos du Pontet features a terrace with views of the pool and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with shower, hairdryer, and toilet.A continental breakfast is available daily. Packed lunches can be prepared for an extra charge.Free private parking is provided on site. Le Clos du Pontet can organise guided tours in Lyon and a free mobile phone is available upon request.
- accueil et sympathie, cadre, propreté, confort, piscine
- Accueil très chaleureux. Chambre coquette et jolie salle de bain. Jolie déco faite avec goût.
Le petit déjeuner était copieux et bon.
La chambre est très spacieuse.on est accueilli superbement.
- Excellent accueil. L’hôte est une personne agréable et souriante.
- L’accueil est parfait. La chambre est confortable. On se sent comme à la maison.
Each bedroom has a cable TV and a private bathroom with shower. Guests have access to free WiFi in communal areas.Breakfast is provided free of charge. The host can also prepare lunch or evening meals upon request.At La Bergerie you will find a garden, terrace and children’s playground. The property also offers free parking.Saint Exupery Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- Hostess was very helpful and could not do enough to be of help.
- Une nuit au calme comme je n’imaginais pas qu’on puisse encore en connaître !
- Le confort, la beauté du site, les équipements, la place…
- Accueil l’équipement la propreté ; le petit déjeuner, le calme vraiment très bien
Dommage que nous soyons arrivés trop tard (22h)
Par contre , merci a hôte d’avoir accepté que notre arrivé soit après 22h au lieu de 18h
Parti trop tôt le matin donc pas de petit déjeuné pour nous dommage . Notre hôte nous a offert un jus de fruit fait maison qui fut excellent merci
All rooms feature a desk and the private bathrooms come with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning and includes pastries, freshly baked bread, brioche, honey, jams and fruit juices.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 64 miles away.
We were just wanting a good place to stop overnight en route to Geneva.This is a very small but pretty village .Not too far from St Emilion.
Parking was easy and our host and hostess very friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately the village restaurant was shut…but we managed to rustle up a meal,with what we had and some things from the hosts little grocery shop.They had provided a lovely local homemade cake to go with coffee on our arrival, gave us bread and sausage . We had a small well equipped kitchen to use.
Breakfast was good…typical French B&B style.
A beautiful environment, welcoming and generous owner, is the ideal place for accommodation, breakfast delicious, truly memorable.
- So very helpful and did everything possible for my stay . Can recommend booking.
- Excellent location, quiet and beautiful view. We enjoyed walking around the small town. The owners did everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Will definitely be staying there every time we come to this area.
- Bâtiment très joli, personnel très accueillant, super petit déjeuner!
- We were just wanting a good place to stop overnight en route to Geneva.This is a very small but pretty village .Not too far from St Emilion.
Le Clos des Ruisseaux
This accommodation offers a fireplace, a shared living room and a library. Both rooms are equipped with a complete bathroom and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and a shared, fully equipped kitchen and BBQ facilities are available for guests. A supermarket, restaurants and bars can be found a 5-minute drive away.Guests can play mini soccer, petanque and table tennis at the property. Le Clos des Ruisseaux is 45.4 miles from Lyon Airport and 18.6 miles from Vienne Train Station. There is free on-site private parking.
- Extremely friendly hosts and a beautiful house with a great garden.
- Room size, quietness, garden, walks in the Pilat park.
Lovely people running the place. The place has character of an old mansion but with the modern conveniences.
The pool is awesome and kept very clean. that was a pleasure to have a dive in on a warm day 😉
loved it !
- Wonderful ambience, friendly hosts, spacious rooms which eere comfortable, stylish and clean.
- Madame Santos is very nice and down to earth, made us feel at home.
Aux Pierres Magiques
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Rooms come with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms include a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. The rooms at Aux Pierres Magiques are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lyon is 18 miles from Aux Pierres Magiques, while Saint-Étienne is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 16 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- El alojamiento es precioso. Pero lo más bonito que tiene, son las personas que lo regeneran. Adorables y maravillosas. Te tratan como familia.
- Geschmackvolle und stilsicher eingerichtete Zimmer. Sehr gute Ausstattung. Zusätzlich grosszügiger, gemeinschaftlicher Wohn- und Essbereich (mit Küche). Tolles Frühstück (mit vielen Früchten). Sehr freundliche Gastgeber.
- La décoration intérieure superbe et originale, la litterie
- tres bon lit, attention de nos hôtes à des détails de bien être, souci de la déco, etc..tout pour se sentir comme chez soi.
- Super cadre et propriétaires au top. A recommander sans modération
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Riverie Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Riverie Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!