10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivel Languedoc-roussillon:
La Hierbabuena B&B
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms feature a closet.A vegetarian breakfast is served every morning at the property.Carcassone is 23 miles from La Hierbabuena B&B. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a shared bathroom.The daily breakfast offers vegetarian and gluten-free options.Carcassone is 25 miles from Occitania B&B, while Pas de la Casa is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- The single most incredible thing about this location isn’t the stunning scenery (and it is stunning), the magical home (and it is magical), or the generous portions of delicious fresh goodies for breakfast (and it is delicious) but the two hosts, Anaiya and Pete, who make you feel immediately like you’re an old and beloved friend stopping by for a long-overdue visit. You may arrive feeling curious, frazzled, and weary, but you will leave feeling calm, relaxed, and at peace, regardless of whether you are there for personal or professional (or both) reasons. I adored my time here and cannot wait to return with my family and friends so that they can fall in love with Occitania BnB, Puivert, the surrounding countryside, the history and mysticism, and the people.
- Exceptional hosts, beautiful location and accommodation excellent and intimate.
- A beautiful, very friendly and generous couple. The house was amazing and situated in good walking distance to walking routes. The hosts allowed us to use their kitchen to cook as we arrived out of season and local restaurants were closed. A highly recommended stay for travellers to this breathtaking location.
- Occitania BnB is a beautiful property that is full of character and magic. There truly is nowhere else like it; the energy is fantastic! Pete and Anaiya made us feel very at home yet gave us enough privacy to enjoy the space as a family. They hold a wealth of knowledge on the local area and helped us plan short day trips that worked perfectly around our existing commitments. I’d highly recommend Occitania BnB to anyone looking for a soulful retreat well-located for visiting many of the historical places of significance in the area.
- Amazing, inspiring, beautiful hosts. Gorgeous space. Magical land. Anyone who aligns with Occitania B&B is in for a genuine treat!
Chambres d’Hôtes Horizons Verts
The double room offers a four-poster bed and views of the woods and the ensuite bathroom is equipped with bathtub, shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.The studio apartment has its own private terrace and barbecue facilities. It offers views of the garden and swimming-pool. There is an equipped kitchenette, a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower.For the double room, breakfast includes a large choice of cereals, fruit and yoghurt, croissants and fresh bread with honey and jams, cheese, boiled eggs and fruit juices. It can be enjoyed on the terrace on sunny days.Restaurants and bars are within walking distance of the property. Guests can relax in the lounge by the fireplace with a book, play board games or watch a DVD.The lake of Montbel is a 15-minute ride away and Château de Puivert is 0.6 miles away. Guests can drive 18 miles to visit Mirepoix, while Quillan Train Station is 10.6 miles away. Camurac and Mijanès Ski Resorts are 30 and 24.9 miles away.
- Everything was more than perfect (localisation, accomodation, equipment, cleanliness, check-in/check out, swimming pool, friendliness of the owner). Highly recommended ! Merci beaucoup !
- We had a lovely stay here. Our room was bright and cheerful and very private from the main house. The staff were great and keen to make sure that we had everything we needed. A swim in the pool in the afternoon after a day of exploring was a real treat. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere – with the chickens and cats wandering around it felt like a real home away from home and the two local villages were lovely to explore.
- Very peaceful. Everyone very pleasant and helpful we enjoyed our stay.
- Le cadre en pleine nature et au calme. La chambre très propre et très confortable avec salle de bain comprenant douche et baignoire. Le petit déjeuner très copieux pris en plein air sous la tonnelle. L’accueil chaleureux, la convivialité et la disponibilité des hôtes. La piscine 5×10 dans un environnement bucolique.
Week-end relaxant en pleine nature, dans la fôret. Calme et reposant.
L’accueil est très sympathique, la propriétaire est au petit soin, elle donne des indications sur les choses à faire/voir dans le coin, et nous conseil également sur les restaurants/animations.
La chambre était impeccable et confortable. Le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse copieux et excellent. La piscine également très agréable, car à l’écart de la maison, donc pas de souci de bruit.
Idéal pour les amoureux de la nature et qui cherche la tranquillité. Nous y retournerons sûrement en fin d’été !!
Le Petit Potager
Certain units include views of the mountain or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property is located a 12-minute drive from Chalabre and Montbel lake, while Carcassonne Airport is 22.4 miles from the property.
- Lovely welcome, great hosts and the breakfast and evening meal were excellent. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
- That was by far the best fare/home stay ever. Not only was the place charming with a glorious garden, the hosts, Terry and Lisa were delightful and extremely knowledgeable about Languedoc and it’s history. Next time in the area it will be Le petit Potager for us. Dr Frank and Mrs Ingrid Moloney
- A very warm and personal welcome from the hosts who were both very generous with their time.Tours of the delightful organic garden were very much appreciated, and we enjoyed staying this unique hamlet with its views to the Pyreenes.
- A wonderful place to stay. We were very well looked after by Terry and Lisa. The food was great. The actual place was beautiful and tranquil. I wish we could have stayed longer.
A superb stay in a wonderful location. The hosts and property are nothing short of sublime. We stayed for 5 nights whilst in the area looking for property. Great advice from the owners on the local region and it’s history. Breakfast every day was fantastic and just what we needed for a day of house hunting.
Would 100% recommend and would love to stay there again.
Moulin d’entre les roches
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Moulin d’entre les roches also provide guests with free WiFi. Guest rooms include a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Skiing, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Moulin d’entre les roches can find nearby.The bed and breakfast provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Carcassone is 25 miles from Moulin d’entre les roches, while Pas de la Casa is 31 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The host is a really nice and gentle person who made us feel like at home. The place is something special close to a small river and the rooms are beautiful too. We will always come back when we are in Puivert again. Many thanks Ingo 🙂
- everything was better than perfect, it is a hidden gem.The owner and his visiting mother could not make you more welcome A place we will visit time and time gain. we would like to keep this place to ourselves, but that would not be fair. A fantastic mixture of modern and rustic,sheer magic.
- A 1000 stars place, wonderful room, excellent owner, gorgeous breakfast… what else ? A place to stay more than one day… thanks for everything Ingo
- I was really impressed by the home-away-from-home atmosphere and comfort. My room was extremely clean and I had fresh flowers and fruit waiting for me when I got there. The host was wonderful and gave me a tour of the property. A brook runs by this former mill where you can watch fish or fish them out. There is a fresh water spring which fills an underground swimming pool. The host has planted a fragrant garden with roses and lavender where you can eat. I also loved the calm. I fell asleep listening to the brook through the open window in my room. The food is excellent. I had dinner and breakfast. The host cooked me an omlet with bacon and tomates on goose fat. Dessert was freshly picked strawberries from the garden with ice cream. Breakfast was filling. I asked for eggs again and had bread with homemade jams. This place is wonderful!
- Diese Herberge kommt in meine Top Ten der “fantastischen Unterkünfte”. Wenn ich mir ein B&B zusammenstellen dürfte, dann würde dieses Haus dabei herauskommen. Zusammen mit der wunderbaren Atmosphäre, der liebevollen und sehr sauberen Einrichtung und dem zuvorkommenden Gastgeber bleiben hier keine Wünsche offen. Mein Motorrad stand sicher direkt vor dem Haus. Und am Abend hatte ich den Innenhof komplett für mich alleine. Dazu noch die wunderbare Umgebung und die Nähe zu Andorra. Das Frühstück hatte dann nochmal alles was man braucht, was will man mehr. Das hier ist eine absolute Top-Empfehlung und ich komme ganz sicher nochmal wieder in die Gegend in genau dieses Haus!
All units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a kettle. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms feature a seating area.Guests at Le Tresor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Carcassonne is 32.3 miles from Le Tresor, while Ax-les-Thermes is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 31.1 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, each room is fitted with a terrace with a mountain view. Every room has a king-size bed, a dressing table, a wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.Guests at Bonnes Saisons can enjoy a continental breakfast which can be eaten on the balcony in fine weather.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including hiking, skiing, cycling and canoeing.Carcassonne is 36 miles from the accommodation, while Pas de la Casa in Andorra is 49.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 36.7 miles from Bonnes Saisons.
- The property is run by a charming English couple, Susan and Tony, they were magnificent hosts, very helpful and friendly. Newly refurbished apartment, sparkling clean and roomy, great breakfast, beautiful garden.
- Sue and Tony were very good hosts. The accommodation was excellent with good quality bed, linen and fittings. Breakfast was good and the area superb. Definitely no hesitation in recommending Bonnes Saisons.
- Such a warm welcome, fabulous breakfast and very stylish decor.
- Tony and Sue are very welcoming and go the extra mile to make everything fantastic. They have gathered lots of local information together to make it easy for you. It is a stunning location and the property is beautifully furnished with very comfortable beds and plenty of space for all your possessions. They do an excellent breakfast with plenty of options and cater for dietary requirements if you tell them. It is at the is top of my list of gorgeous places to stay.
- Super comfy bed. Nice capacious shower. Space to hang stuff and put stuff. Kitchenette for making hot drinks and light meals. Could be used as a gite. Really good facilities. Also a separate large sitting area. Wifi works well too. Breakfast plentiful and varied – hot chocolate made to order! Quiet location within walk of the local lake/beach area. As they are in a hilly area it can be wet! Check the forecast and take waterproofs/suitable footwear.
Au Petit Verger
Rooms at Au Petit Verger are individually decorated and have polished wood or tiled floors. Some rooms have a fireplace. Each room has an en suite bathroom and some have cable TVs. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and guests have access to the communal lounge, which features a TV.Buffet breakfast is served daily in the large breakfast room and a fixed-menu dinner can be provided on request. After breakfast, guests can visit the nearby natural swimming lake with sandy beach a 3-minute walk away.Quercob Museum with its exhibits of life from medieval times to modern day is a 1-minute walk away and guests can visit the chateau, 2,300 feet away. The village of Limoux is 18 miles away. Perpignan Airport is 52.8 miles away.
- Warm welcome from host, offered a drink on arrival, lovely spacious room with good shower and ensuite, located on the Cathar Way trail, boutique brewery next door,loved the pet goats!
- Martyn and his family were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Food is excellent – I asked him if he’d trained as a chef!!!Beautiful little town and surrounding area. Kids would enjoy the 4 friendly goats and play area. Nothing was too much – thank you.
- The welcoming and hospitality of the owners. Very friendly with our baby. Good size bedroom with a very comfy bed. We chose to have dinner there and the food was delicious. We hope to come back!
- The host was really making me feel at home, the food was excellent, the room beautiful – and the fireplace was so nice.
- Lovely room in a nice cool house. Food was excellent as was the welcome and the craic.
Chateau de Belesta
The rooms feature high ceilings and stone walls. Certain units offer a seating area for your convenience and have views of the mountain or garden. A communal lounge including games, DVDs and CD player is available.Breakfast is served every morning in the garden in summer or next to the fireplace.Bike hire can be arranged at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for the Cathare trail.Pas de la Casa in Andorra is 46.6 miles from the Chateau de Belesta. Carcassonne Airport is 28.6 miles away.
- Sarah and Robert – very friendly owners. Wonderful atmosphere of a genuine medieval place.
- Было просто чудесно провести ночь в таком месте: шато небольшого поселения. Наша ванная комната, с душем и горячей водой, была в башне с бойницами. Хозяева – очень приятные и приветливые англичане, показали дом и рассказали, чем можно пользоваться. To stay in this place is like a journey to the history. But with modern comfort: wc, wifi etc. We parked a car in the courtyard; drank wine in the shadow and rested. The owner-lady asked us about when we would like to have breakfast, and it was ready to the time we wanted.
- What a great property to stay in, history, character and huge rooms. We have been staying in hotels across France for 20+ years and this has to be the best. If you are looking for a Premier Inn style experience this is not for you, if you are looking for something completely different then this is for you. Great hosts and will be staying again in the future..
- The hosts went out of their way to welcome me and to facilitate the purpose of my short visit. A truly wonderful and hospitable couple. It was a wonderful surprise to find myself in a 13th century castle with such interesting history and fascinating decor.
Having read some of the reviews, I can understand how some will enjoy or loathe their stay here.
A c13th chateau, remarkably renovated since october 16, is not your corporate, chain hotel. A hand bell is there to announce your arrival and you are met with a warm welcome. Most of the fascinating spacious interior of the castle has been retained, so expect stone walls and floors. I had a huge comfortable double room, with the ensuite shower room, ingeniously in one of the towers, retaining the arrow slots for windows. The hot power shower was probably the best in the land. Although it was chilly, the duvet was thick and warm. Breakfast was substantial and delicious.
I was also welcome to have an intriguing look around the rest of the castle, filled with curiousities, which covered generations and different lands. As I was the sole guest, I felt I had the castle to myself. The price was fair, especially more for the ambience and good experience. I hope to return.
Joli Jardin Chambre d’Hotes
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a closet and a TV.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Carcassone is 30 miles from Joli Jardin Chambre d’Hotes, while Pas de la Casa is 27 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 29 miles from the property.
De fantastische gastvrouw (Engels) blijft ons het meest bij.
Behulpzaam bij het transport bij te slecht weer om te wandelen.
En ja… de uitzonderlijk mooie bloementuin.
- Le jardin est un vrai plus mais dont on n’a pas profité du fait de la saison. Les hôtes sont sympathiques, parler Anglais est conseillé (nous aimons bien les échanges internationaux), les chiens sont autorisés, le petit déjeuner copieux, un bon restaurant est à proximité et ils adorent eux aussi les chiens.
Accueil très sympa.
Surface chambre plus que correcte.
Couchage de très bonne qualité.
Bouilloire, thé, café à dispo dans la chambre.
- Très bon accueil par l’hôtesse des lieux, on se sent accueilli chez l’habitant. Super petit déjeuner et chambre accueillante.
- La dame anglaise était très communicante et sympathique
- De fantastische gastvrouw (Engels) blijft ons het meest bij.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivel Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivel Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!