10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivedoux-plage Island Of Ré:
Maison des Algues
From April to October, guests can enjoy free use of 2 bicycles per room. This is a great way to visit the beautiful surrounding area, where there is over 62.1 miles of cycle paths.Guest rooms at the Maison des Algues are air-conditioned. They include modern en suite facilities, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Although the Maison des Algues does not offer a bar or restaurant, near the hotel there are plenty to choose from.Free on-site parking is provided and the swimming pool is heated from April to October. A spa area can be used by guests for free. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Lovely place, very relaxing with everything you need including jacuzzi, heated swimming pool, bicycles, beautiful rooms and amazing breakfast with all organic and fresh food. Lovely host which took care of all our requests including basket for our little dog to put on the bicycle. Close to the centre of the little village and very close to the beach. Really recommended to everyone who wants to enjoy relaxing holidays. Thank you.
- Everything! Spotlessly clean, comfortable and so relaxing. Bedroom large and bright with everything you need. Made to feel welcome by the owner. Pool and garden a delight. Breakfast on the terrace the perfect start to the day. Bicycles if you feel up to it and beach 2 min walk. What’s there not to like!
- All of the little extras – the quality of the bed linen, provision of Crocs and towels for swimming, availability of bicycles (free of charge!!), the free-range boiled egg at breakfast (my wife thought they were superb!!)
- Warm and friendly welcome from all at the property. Great location. Fantastic breakfast. Will definitely return.
- The hotel was delightful and the owners were very helpful and really made our stay an absolute pleasure.
Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling. La Rochelle is 6.8 miles from Au K.Ré, while Rochefort is 21.7 miles away. La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very helpful & kind & took us to where to hire bikes with a discount. The hot tub & Pool were fun & clean . Breakfast was very French with choices of local jams & bread & great coffee!
What a lovely little place! The swimming pool and hot tub were a welcome bonus on a hot day. Made to feel very welcome and loved the decor of our room. Well located but still quiet at night.
Breakfast was lovely and the sugar waffles were delicious as were the various jams on offer.
- The owners are fantastic! They are very welcoming and do everything they can to make your visit special. The pool and jacuzzi are beautifully clean and we often had the facilities to ourselves. There is a table tennis table and trampoline at the property which is great for the kids as another activity at the end of the day when you have returned from a day out. There is everything you need in Rivedeaux Plage which is within walking distance of the B&B including bike hire, restaurants and a market. It is a short bike ride to La Flotte, manageable for our 8 yr old. The breakfast is tasty, fresh croissants and breads and a different cake each day!
- La propreté, le petit déjeuner, la disponibilité et la gentillesse de notre hôte.
Acceuil tres sympa
Propreté (chambre, piscine, jardin, …)
Petit dej agréable
Les amis de Michele
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Les amis de Michele.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 5 miles from the accommodation.
- l ‘accueil a été chaleureux et convivial dans un cadre cosy .La maitresse de maison nous a gentiment conseillé un bon restaurant proche ; c’était parfait!
- L accueil de la propriétaire au petit soin pour ses hôtes la chambre était confortable , nous avons passé un excellent moment, à refaire
Petit déjeuner copieux
- tout. l’accueil de michèle, aux petits soins, la maison, la chambre, le petit dejeuner, la situation géographique.
L’accueil, la chambre, la décoration, la salle d’eau et la douche à l’italienne, le linge de lit et de bain, les produits locaux mis à disposition, le calme.
Le petit déjeuner est un délice !
Guest rooms come with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the bed and breakfast also feature a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 4.3 miles from Dolly Waikiki.
- Our host was amazing! She was so attentive to our needs and a lovely person to chat to. This was such a unique place to stay, we would have loved to have stayed longer!!!
- The atmosphere is fabulous. Simple and nice breakfast with fresh fruit. The owner was very attentive and welcoming.
- This is a really quirky enterprise using antique (1960s) caravans in a lovely quiet beachy garden. They have been lovingly restored but it’s worth bearing in mind they are still caravans in a garden and so perhaps not for all. However we loved the warm welcome and advice about what to see and where to eat. The breakfast served in the ‘outside ‘ kitchen and sitting spot was perfect for us. A good selection of teas jam breads and local specials. The bathrooms are in this central wooden building and ours was clean and lots of hot water and nice towels. We were the second lot of guests for Alex’s new enterprise and I think this will be very popular so book soon
- Tout ! Axelle et Leonie nous ont réservé un accueil des plus chaleureux et convivial! l’endroit est très sympa et unique, on s’y sent bien…
- Etre en pleine nature , un petit déjeuner très copieux et varié
The attic room is located on the upper floor. Guests have access to a relaxing area with a sofa and a breakfast area, located on ground floor.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 5 miles from Palme Ré.
No reviews yet.
Gaïa et Salomé
The rooms at Gaïa et Salomé come with a seating area. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Gaïa et Salomé can enjoy a continental breakfast.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 6 miles from Gaïa et Salomé.
- We really enjoyed our stay because of the friendliness of our host Michel, who helped us every day with recommendations to make the most of our holiday. The location is fantastic – just off the beach and a short walk to the lovely village centre, which has a great range of restaurants, shops, market and other facilities. Overall we had a really relaxing, tranquil and enjoyable time.
L extrême gentillesse de nos hôtes
Petit déjeuner en terrasse excellent
Très bon accueil
- Das Bett wurde während unseres Aufenthaltes erneuert und war super bequem. Die Vermieter waren sehr freundlich und haben uns gute Tips gegeben
- Acceuil chaleureux et pleins de petites attentions
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 5 miles from rive douce.
For breakfast we were given a number of different options which included crossants, pancakes, fruit, bread, fruit juices and tea/coffee.
The location was very handy for the local bars/restuarants.
- TOUT!!! Notre hôte, Catherine, est très agréable, au petits soins et nos conversations au p’tit dèj'(très copieux!) fort sympathiques! Les vélos à disposition gracieusement, c’était très appréciable!
Propriétaire très accueillante et a donné de bons conseils pour les visites à faire.
Petit déjeuner très appétissant et différent sur 2 jours dans 1 cadre de verdure et très calme.
- Accueil très chaleureux. excellente situation. Je recommande.
tout y était très bien ,très bien reçu par notre hote
chambre très agréable et confortable ,spacieuse ,grande salle de bain.
petit déjeuner très copieux ,franchement parfait
- For breakfast we were given a number of different options which included crossants, pancakes, fruit, bread, fruit juices and tea/coffee.
chambre dans maison ile de Ré
At chambre dans maison ile de Ré, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 5 miles from chambre dans maison ile de Ré.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms have a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, while certain rooms come with a kitchen with a dishwasher. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Saint-Martin-de-Ré is 3.8 miles from Macaron.
Good home-made breakfast: special jams, bread, butter, yoghurt…
Very peaceful location, though not far from a main convenient road (and from the bridge), parking facilities.
Nice cats and nice hosts!
- Lovely location and very hospitable owners. Loved our stay there. Great breakfast. Good value for money. The B&B is a great starting point to discover the island by bicycle as they offer bikes for rent for only 5 euro’s a day. Seeing the island this way is much better than drive around by car. the bike routes take you through the landscape of dunes, forrest, salt farms, fishermans villages etc. For those who like organic, fresh and healthy food, bought directly from the farm, home made jam etc, you will love the breakfast.
- Très bon accueil. Chambre spacieuse et lits confortables. Accès à la cuisine et à la terrasse du jardin. Endroit calme. Location de vélo. Parking public gratuit à 3 min à pied.
- Très agréable séjour dans un des villages de l’île de Ré. Prêt de vélo pour sillonner l’île. Hôtes charmants. Grande chambre, confortable et calme. Literie excellente. Jardin. Petit-déjeuner à ne surtout pas manquer ! Tout proche du centre de Ste Marie.
Accueil des hôtes au top !
Petit déjeuner extra et qui sort de l’ordinaire.
Excellent souvenir de ce début de
Vacances sur l’île de Ré.
- Good home-made breakfast: special jams, bread, butter, yoghurt…
Les Chênes Bleus
With a private, furnished terrace, each room at Les Chênes Bleus features an electric kettle and a private bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast with homemade jam is served daily and room service is also provided. An independant lounge and kitchen are available. A bakery and some restaurants can be found 1,300 feet away.Les Chênes Bleus is 2.5 miles from La Flotte and 6.2 miles from Saint Martin de Ré. La Rochelle Train Station is 13.7 miles away while the airport is a 15-minute drive away.
très bon accueil de notre hôtesse
très bon petit déjeuner et bon couchage
- Chambre d’hôte très agréable, très bien situé et très calme. Les hôtes sont charmants et le petit déjeuner complet et copieux
les chalets sont tout neufs agencés avec goût.
on a aimé à la fois l’indépendance et le contact avec les propriétaires.
le fait d’avoir les vélos à disposition
- convivialite,prestations,et le plus prêt de velos.
Accueil très sympathique. Les propriétaires sont charmants et généreux en conseils et infos sur l’île et les lieux à découvrir.
Maison située au calme, chambre propre et confortable.
La salle commune possédant une cuisine est un vrai plus, l’équipement est récent et de qualité.
Petit déjeuner maison copieux et varié.
Le prêt de vélo est vraiment appréciable pour se déplacer sur les nombreuses pistes cyclables de l’île.
- très bon accueil de notre hôtesse
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivedoux-plage Island Of Ré Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivedoux-Plage Island of Ré. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!