10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps:
Each guest room is decorated individually and has a view of the countryside. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and the private bathrooms are supplied with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hosts can prepare homemade meals for dinner upon request, using fresh, seasonal produce. You can also enjoy barbecues in the garden during summer.Saint Martin La Plaine Zoo is 7.5 miles from this B&B and there is a horseriding centre just 3.1 miles away. The property is set among the area’s orchards and you can enjoy cycling in the surrounding area.
- Superb views. V friendly & attentive hostess. Well worth reserving lovely dinner. Best for families/ groups as shared bathroom & separate WC.
- Accueil souriant et chaleureux. Vue magnifique et petit déjeuner délicieux
- Séjour remarquable par la beauté du paysage l’accueil et le confort
Lit très confortable, petit déjeuner très bon, lieu calme et au milieu de la nature.
Hôte très gentille et avenante
- La maison et la chambre étaient absolument impeccables de propreté ! Notre Hôte a été adorable très accueillante et chaleureuse malgres notre arrivée tardive et notre départ matinal, excellent petit déjeuner avec une vue magnifique. Un vrai havre de paix.
Chateau De Riverie
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms feature a seating area.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of CHATEAU DE RIVERIE can find nearby.Lyon is 16 miles from the accommodation. Bouthéon Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The husband and wife who run and presumably own the place are simply wonderful…extremely friendly, helpful and pleasant in every way. I would enjoy knowing them better I feel sure. The breakfast was excellent served at a communal table.
- Valerie and Guy were excellent hosts. We can highly recommend having dinner there. Valerie is an excellent cook. Both joined us at the table after dinner and it was wonderful evening. Our room was beautiful with an amazing view.
- Beautiful house in a stunning setting. At night you can see the lights of Lyon in the distance. The hosts were very welcoming although had very little English so you need to be prepared to make an effort in speaking at least a few words of French
- The hosts were wonderful (even though I had barely any French), the food was delicious, the room…so beautiful: very French but also modern, clean, well appointed. The garden was gorgeous and my little son loved the chickens. We spent a good couple of hours walking around the town…I can’t say enough good things about Chateau de Reverie. We’d have stayed a week if they’d had rooms free.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Great bed and breakfast. Meals shared on large table with other guests making it a good social event. It was interesting to see business people choosing this place rather than staying in a sterile hotel environment. Very good breakfast and meals, all beautifully home made with fresh ingredients.
Chambre d’hôtes La Bichette
The rooms here will provide you with a desk, electric kettle and terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Chambre d’hôtes La Bichette you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and an outdoor seating area. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Offering free parking, the property is 46.6 miles from Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport.
- Garden was beautiful and a real pleasure to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine and views. The host is very pleasant and very welcoming. The room is very clean and comfortable.
- The room is comfortable and very quiet – nice view from the terrace. The owners are very nice and accomodating! They took the time to give me tips on where to go in the area (cycling tour). The breakfast was excellent – home-made jam, yogourt, fruit, etc. Mille mercis!
- Super locatie,prachtige tuin,en een heerlijk ontbijt!!!
- L’accueil, le confort, la décoration, le cadre, le paysage.
- Excellent accueil, lieu très calme et plein de charme. Chambre spacieuse et agréable. Le petit déjeuner est délicieux et généreux. Le village est à 5 minutes à pied, ce qui permet de se restaurer sans avoir à prendre sa voiture.
All rooms feature a desk and the private bathrooms come with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning and includes pastries, freshly baked bread, brioche, honey, jams and fruit juices.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 64 miles away.
We were just wanting a good place to stop overnight en route to Geneva.This is a very small but pretty village .Not too far from St Emilion.
Parking was easy and our host and hostess very friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately the village restaurant was shut…but we managed to rustle up a meal,with what we had and some things from the hosts little grocery shop.They had provided a lovely local homemade cake to go with coffee on our arrival, gave us bread and sausage . We had a small well equipped kitchen to use.
Breakfast was good…typical French B&B style.
A beautiful environment, welcoming and generous owner, is the ideal place for accommodation, breakfast delicious, truly memorable.
- So very helpful and did everything possible for my stay . Can recommend booking.
- Excellent location, quiet and beautiful view. We enjoyed walking around the small town. The owners did everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Will definitely be staying there every time we come to this area.
- Bâtiment très joli, personnel très accueillant, super petit déjeuner!
- We were just wanting a good place to stop overnight en route to Geneva.This is a very small but pretty village .Not too far from St Emilion.
Le Grand Noë
Rooms at Le Grand Noë have garden and mountain views and offer a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a shower, hairdryer and toilet and free toiletries are provided.Breakfast featuring organic products is served daily. Guests have access to a fully-equipped shared kitchen, at a supplement and upon request.Hiking and cycling are popular activities in the area with access to 1,553.4 miles of hiking trails. Saint-Pierre-de-Boeuf Water and Nautical Park is 6.2 miles away and Peaugres Animal Park is 9.9 miles from the property.Vienne is 18.6 miles away and Les-Roches-de-Coudrieux Train Station is a 30-minute drive from the property. Lyon Airport is 44.7 miles away. Free parking is provided on site.
- We loved our stay at this B&B. The hosts are very warm and caring people. They welcomed us to their house, offered good suggestions for what to see in the areas, and helped us with making appointments. The country house is beautiful, spacious, with sweeping views on the orchard and the valley below. We brought back the warmest memories from this stay.
- The owners were very welcoming and friendly and we were delighted that we were offered a lovely supper on the evening we arrived which we shared with other guests and made some new friends. Catherine served a simple supper of quiches with salads and bread but everything was home-made and delicious. Lovely selection of local wines too.
- Beautiful modern rustic house made of stone and wood, very warm and friendly hosts, it felt like staying at home of a friend. Great breakfast with local specialties and home made cakes.
- Wonderful hosts who made every effort to ensure we enjoyed our stay. Both the walk they gave us details for and the restaurant they booked for us in a lovely village were superb. Breakfast was great – good eggs.
- Lovely place, excellent hosts, delicious breakfast. Highly recommended!
Le Clos des Ruisseaux
This accommodation offers a fireplace, a shared living room and a library. Both rooms are equipped with a complete bathroom and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and a shared, fully equipped kitchen and BBQ facilities are available for guests. A supermarket, restaurants and bars can be found a 5-minute drive away.Guests can play mini soccer, petanque and table tennis at the property. Le Clos des Ruisseaux is 45.4 miles from Lyon Airport and 18.6 miles from Vienne Train Station. There is free on-site private parking.
- Extremely friendly hosts and a beautiful house with a great garden.
- Room size, quietness, garden, walks in the Pilat park.
Lovely people running the place. The place has character of an old mansion but with the modern conveniences.
The pool is awesome and kept very clean. that was a pleasure to have a dive in on a warm day 😉
loved it !
- Wonderful ambience, friendly hosts, spacious rooms which eere comfortable, stylish and clean.
- Madame Santos is very nice and down to earth, made us feel at home.
The property offers rooms in the B&B itself or in an independent wooden caravan. All room types have their own private bathroom with a shower and a toilet.Breakfast is included in the price and includes locally grown produce.Lyon is 10.6 miles from Gîtenchassagne, while Saint-Étienne is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 19.9 miles from Gîtenchassagne.
- The welcome from Violaine was wonderful, nothing was a problem. Breakfast was great. Conversation was refreshing and stimulating. The host provided excellent information regarding the local area and Lyon.
- Excellent accommodation with fantastic hosts. Evening meal was perfect.
- le calme du cadre , l accueil , la bienveillance de l hôte. tout était parfait et correspondait à mes attentes.
- Très bon accueil, disponibilité, sourire et discrétion. Cadre campagnard très calme, on reviendra
- accueil sympathique,le calme ,la propreté,le wifi,le petit déjeuné simple mais avec de bons produits fait maison (confitures,et jus de fruit),a l écoute des demandes et dans le couloir,plateau de courtoisie sympa
La Fortance Paradis Naturel – Proche de la ville
Some units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike hire are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. Vienne is 22.4 miles from La Fortance Paradis Naturel, while Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 16.2 miles from the property. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 13.7 miles away. Lyon is 31.1 miles away from the property.
- Peaceful, clean – just idilic. Breakfast was fab, although we do not speak French and Rachel spoke very little English, we managed, with lots of laughs, to make ourselves understood. A very special place. Oh and it’s true, the dogs are just lovely.
- Rachel is a wonderful host and Fortance is a rare find. The room is so romantic. Everything is so beautiful and cleverly built from natural materials. The dogs were friendly and made us feel at home. We arrived late on a Sunday. We couldn’t find anything to eat on the way. Rachel said: go make yourself comfortable in the room and come back in an hour. We came back to a wonderful huge salad with vegetables fresh from a nearby farm. Then home made Cunnel, a vegetarian local dish. Rachel made it in a sublime mushroom sauce. W had a bottle of wine and cheese for desert. Heaven.
- Beautiful area, very comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast
Everything! Rachelle is very welcoming, the property is stunning and exclusively decorated by her. We felt like at home – very beautiful, peaceful and cosy.
You feel very close to nature there.
- Hostess was very hospitable, made us amazing salads with many things out of her own vegetable garden. The dinners were superb. The cabin we stayed in was cozy, decorated in a charming, rustic way with a very comfortable bed and wonderful shower. Everything worked well. This all in a beautiful forest setting. A real getaway.
Château de Monteux
Each room includes a private bathroom with shower, an LCD TV and a view of the garden and the pool.A continental breakfast is served every morning.Château de Monteux provides a living room with a billiard table, a big terrace and a shelter for bikes. With free private parking, the property is 2.8 miles from Montbrison Train Station.
Michele and Henri are wonderful hosts, I appreciate their kindness and the small chats we had in the garden.
The small inhabitants of the toilet roof are just additional charm to the house 🙂
Very friendly owners.
The Food in the evening was super (Raclette)
The atmosphere in the Castle is perfect.
- The hosts were wounderful, good food, nice people.
- Open and generous welcome from two excellent hosts. A fascinating couple with all the time in the world (and a glass of wine) for their guests. Swimming pool great after a day’s travelling.
- Fascinating house crammed with interesting art and antiques. The owner Henri and wife Michell are very nice people who make you feel very much at home. Well kept swimming pool was a blessing in the hot weather. We would stay there again without a doubt.
- Michele and Henri are wonderful hosts, I appreciate their kindness and the small chats we had in the garden.
Chez Jacotte et Elia
All the air-conditioned rooms at Chez Jacotte et Elia are uniquely decorated and feature antique furniture. Each has a TV and a desk and includes a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.Breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire B&B. The A72 motorway is only 6.2 miles away and Saint Etienne city centre is 12.4 miles away. Free parking is possible on a public road.
- Real France. Beautiful view with lovely hosts. We loved it!
- La disponibilità e la gentilezza del proprietario. La colazione completa.la tranquillità della struttura con ampi spazi.
- L’accueil est super , des personnes avec qui on parle de tout et qui nous on chouchoutés
- L’accueil et la qualité de la prestation. La chambre et son salon privatif sont tout simplement remarquable et les hôtes très gentilles. Les cerises étaient bonnes🤫
- Acceuil chaleureux, très bon petit déjeuner, chambre spacieuse et propre
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!