10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivarennes Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivarennes Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivarennes Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivarennes Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivarennes Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivarennes Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivarennes Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivarennes Centre:
All of the rooms are located in an annex and have a view of the château and a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Facilities for making coffee and tea are provided in the rooms.Breakfast is served daily at the property and includes homemade bread and jams, as well as yoghurt, juices and fruits.Restaurants can be found within walking distance. You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and cycling. La Roche-Posay is 30.4 miles from Chateau St.Gaultier, while Le Blanc is 16.8 miles away.
- Karin & her husband made us very welcome. The room & bed is clean and comfortable. Peaceful and pleasant surroundings. Lovely breakfast. Stayed here whilst travelling through France, liked it so returned on our homeward journey. Would definitely stay again.
- The setting was amazing, and the owners were brilliant nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was really good with freshly baked bread and newly laid eggs,a choice of fruit and cereal.
- The hosts were welcoming and friendly. The location is really interesting, as it is in the old stables of the chateau they are renovating. The hosts went out of their way to provide us with a delicious evening meal. The bedroom and shower room were nice and clean. Breakfast was delicious – lovely cheeses, fruit and cold meat and the perfect boiled egg.
- The family bedroom is big and very comfortable. The welcome by the hosts is very friendly (although discreet). The castle and the park are beautiful so it is a very pleasant surrounding to stay in. Moreover the park is big so it is good for families with children as they will have space to run and play. Last but not least the breakfast is great.
Superb location, peaceful and secure with charming surroundings.Warm, relaxed and friendly welcome; comfortable room with extras in bathroom and bedroom (including a bottle of wine!)
Excellent breakfast with homemade produce.
Chateau Beau Soleil
The rooms have four-poster beds, antique furniture and paintings and a seating area. Each room has a balcony and the private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries.Homemade bread, muesli, homemade jam, yogurts and cheese are served for breakfast, and it can be taken either in the elegant dining room decorated with antique furniture, or on the veranda during sunny weather. A restaurant can be found only 500 feet away.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including canoeing, golfing, cycling and horse riding. Free parking is available on site and the A20 motorway is a 10-minute drive away.
- Ren and Willem are perfect hosts who went the extra mile to make our stay so memorable. The chateau is charming full of beautiful antiques and items collected by our hosts. The beds have the best linen and so comfortable. Sitting on the veranda for breakfast was a delight looking over the valley so serene. You really could not have a more delicious breakfast, home made jams were to die for. Thank you.
Willem and Ren were delightful hosts and made us feel at home immediately
The lovely old fashioned embroidered sheets and linen
The sumptuous breakfast with a view on the beautiful surroundings and all the little attentions like the flowers in the room
We enjoyed exchanging with our hosts and wish we could have stayed longer
We were recommended a wonderful restaurant where we enjoyed a delicious meal à la broche on the terrasse all this in walking distance from Beau Soleil
- Just the most fantastic place and the most fantastic hosts – unfortunatele 10 is the highest, as this place deserves 10+
The hosts are charming and very welcoming. The house is wonderful, full of exciting things and everything has been thought about for the comfort of the guests.
The breakfast on the terrace with the beautiful view was a lovely start to the day. The table was full of delicious, homemade goodies.
Fabulous building, excellent setting, two ensuite rooms one with views over the street and country, the other which we stayed with views over the village and beyond,
The hosts have had years of welcoming and attending to their guests and their professionalism oozed .
Our room with four poster bed with crisp white linen was very comfortable, the bathroom was well equipped, lots of hot water and every conceivable toiletry available.
Breakfast was served on the terrace, cereal,homemade yogurts, meats,bread and homemade jam, a very overnight stay, would have no hesitation in staying again if touring through this area.
Could have payed by PayPal but owners have to pay for privilege so cash is much better option from us Brits!
The suite is on the first floor with a private sitting room and a balcony which overlooks the river Creuse and a Romanesque Church.Canoeing, fishing and horse riding can be enjoyed close by and cycle hire is available a few steps away.Châteauroux is 18 miles from La Terrasse, while La Roche-Posay is 30.4 miles from the property.
- Barbara was absolutely lovely. She is an excellent hostess and we were pampered. The view from our room was divine. Absolutely recommend this place to stay.
The accommodation was first class, actually better. Breakfast was also first class.
It was peaceful, overlooking the river with a balcony to relax on.
Barbara’s place is wonderful. We are travelling to many places including 5-stars hotels and this one is definitely our preferred one because it is as luxurious as a real 5-stars hotel suite, and with the best quality breakfast that will fullfil all your wishes.
Moreover, we had a last-minute special request for our accomodation, and Barbara took care of it immediately.
If you are around, or plan for some rest in the area, you should definitely book Barabara’s place. You will surely love it.
- This is the most amazing conversion carried out with style and love. Beautiful location looking out over the river. A warm welcome and outstanding care.
- Superb accommodation with delightful view of the river in a quiet village – ideal stop over off the autoroute . Barbara was a delightful hostess and the breakfast beautiful . Highly recommend .
Domaine du Ris de Feu
The duplex suite is independent to the owner’s quarters and is set over 2 levels, the lower level features a living area with fireplace, a screen and DVD player, while the upper level has a sleeping space and private bathroom. The other guest room is complete with a private bathroom with a bath and shower.A shared kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle and kitchenware is available to guests staying in this B&B. You can also order a take-away dish from the restaurant nearby or request a home cooked evening meal with wine, upon request and at an extra charge.Guests can walk to the local restaurant, just 2,950 feet away. One or several sessions in the spa and sauna can be reserved, subject to an extra cost.Additional features include outdoor furniture, free WiFi access and free private parking on site. A restaurant can be found 2,950 feet away. The property is 11.8 miles from Le Blanc, 3.7 miles from Bélâbre and Prissac and 17.4 miles from Argenton-sur-Creuse.
- Beautiful, comfortable Rustic accommodation. Excellent hosts and peaceful forest surroundings.
- If you are looking for total piece and quiet, look no further. The domaine is literally in the middle of nature with lots of opportunities for hiking or cycling. The buildings are beautiful and breathe authenticity. It literally feels like you go back in time when you have breakfast in the morning in the impressive breakfast area. The little cottage that we stayed in was very comfortable, tastefully decorated and offered lots of privacy. Finally the family runs the domaine with a lot of passion and care for their guests but also for nature and the environment. This all made our stay an unforgettable experience and we will be back for sure!
- A truly amazing place to stay in a beautiful area. The lake is awesome, we had a swim there and walked in the many miles of Forest. So happy I discovered this area. The breakfast was pretty good too homemade jams and pancakes.
- We had an amazing stay. Beautifully renovated 16th century castle with newly build parts. Very nice room with beautiful bathroom and comfortable bed. All very clean and newly build or nicely renovated. Amazing breakfast with local products. Very friendly owners. We recommend this place to everyone.
- Beautifull setting, nice, elegant rooms, very stilish, very calm, excellent landlady, exquisit breakfast.
Le Petit Ajoux
The room features a flat-screen TV and a seating area. It also offers a private bathroom and an electric kettle. A fridge can also be provided on request.The area is popular for cycling, canoeing, hiking and fishing. Le Petit Anjoux is 10.6 miles from Le Blanc and 23.6 miles from La Roche-Posay.
Très grande chambre au calme avec une terrasse qui donne sur un pré.
Bon petit déjeuné avec des produits fait maison.
Un havre de paix et de calme, ideal pour un week-end de détente.
Les hôtes et leurs animaux (chiens, chats, ânes, jument) y sont très accueillants.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux (large choix de thés et de confitures maison).
Una struttura nel mezzo del parco naturale vicino ad un gruppo di case e poi tanto verde e animali selvatici (cerbiatti, volpi, uccellini, ecc.). Tanta tranquillità, una bella vetrata sul verde circostante e ad attenderci un bel camino acceso. Una favola.
Siamo stati contattati al telefono prima dell’arrivo dai proprietari e a nostra richiesta hanno prenotato per noi un tavolo in un’osteria vicino che a prima vista non prometteva molto e invece è stata una bella rivelazione: sembrava di essere in una trattoria di una volta ed abbiamo mangiato benissimo e speso poco.
Al mattino la colazione è stata ottima e abbondante e ricevuto anche la ricetta di una marmellata dalla proprietaria.
Sembrava di essere tra amici di sempre.
Se sarà possibile in futuro ritorneremo per stare più a lungo.
- Son calme, la piscine et surtout l’accueuil ! Il nous a bien conseillé pour le resto et le lendemain pour visiter avant de reprendre la route !
L’architecture de la bâtisse, sa décoration, l’environnement.
Le fait de disposer d’une troisième pièce pour pique niquer, qui de plus est ouverte sur l’extérieur
- Très grande chambre au calme avec une terrasse qui donne sur un pré.
Château de Mazières
All of the rooms have a view of the park and include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Some hiking trails leave nearby the property. A hut tub is available for guests to use at the chateau and they can also request a treatment with a beautician, upon prior arrangement with the owner and at an extra charge.The property is accessible via the A20 motorway, which is 2.5 miles away. Argenton-sur-Creuse Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- Lovely suite. Tranquil and historic grounds. Simple but perfect breakfast.
- Everything. Really lovely place to stay. We had the suite and it was just beautiful. Breakfast was lovely too. Overall – fabulous.
- Le cadre est superbe mais perdu dans la campagne, introuvable sans GPS . Les bâtiments sont magnifiquement restaurés et je comprends qu’il y ait essentiellement des mariages dans ce château . A cette saison, il manque une piscine pour attirer des familles . Et nous avons regretté de ne pas avoir un dîner sur place, car nous avions beaucoup roulé et avons dû repartir chercher un restaurant à Argenton. La propriétaire est au demeurant, fort sympathique et accueillante.
- Un cadre magnifique calme et serein, des chambres aménagés avec beaucoup de goût..
- Le charme et l’élégance du lieu, l’accueil réservé et le calme absolu
Domaine de la Touche
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom with free toiletries. All units have a seating area.A Continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Domaine de la Touche, including horse riding, cycling and fishing.Châteauroux is 11.8 miles from the accommodation, while Le Blanc is 28 miles from the property.
- The owners were not (in any way) multilingual and conversation was, at best difficult, and almost impossible most of the time. My friend and I have only a smattering of French but one would have thought that the owners might, at least. have a basic command of a language other than French.,
- Proprietors were very friendly and welcoming. The property is rather secluded which is fine. Room was large.
- Very relaxed very friendly family integrated with guests as we all helped each other with learning a new language. A real French experience
- Lovely old farmhouse with outbuildings, surrounded by large garden and orchard, in dreamy, country location, dogs welcome. Very clean. Nice breakfast with homemade jam (though rather runny!)
- La propriété est magnifique, entourée de nature et sécurisée par un grand portail. La chambre et salle de bain étaient impeccables, l’accueil très convivial et le prix correct. Le petit déjeuner est varié et équilibré. Je recommande et j’y retournerai surement à l’occasion !
Au Manoir de la Presle B&B
Rooms and suites offer a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a bathtub. Some rooms have a fireplace.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast in the breakfast room, which features a chandelier.This homestay is 24.9 miles from the A20 motorway, which leads directly to Châteauroux. Free private parking is available on site.
- Breakfast was good and above all the couple who owned the b&b were such amazing people. Made us feel so at home and welcomed into their home. Very kind and sweet couple!
- Property was great, owners were really lovely, breakfast was delicious
Lovely building, Room comfortable and nicely decorated.
Both hosts were warm, friendly and helpful.
Linen was lovely and fresh.
Toasty warm room.
Outside space would be wonderful in summer no doubt.
Lovely breakfast served in charming dining area.
- Really nice period property, good location, hosts were really friendly and accommadating, breakfast was lovely with home baked bread etc
Large parking area
The decoration is nice, but the place is rather old and dark inside… don’t expect anything modern !
Le Moulin de Cors
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Châteauroux is 22 miles from Le Moulin de Cors. Deols Airport is 26 miles away.
- This place is just awesome: Jessy and George just have one guestroom and they really make you feel special. We arrived after a long day of driving and this place is just like a little bit of paradise: beautiful garden around an old watermill, so right on the river. The guestroom is huge, recently installed and with a very modern bathroom. Because we didn’t want to go out by car again, Jessy made us a lovely salade and desert, which we enjoyed outside in the garden with a nice bottle of local wine. Breakfast was equally delicious, with home-made croissants. We definitely hope to return one of the coming years.
- A lovely and simple couple who make you feel like you’re home. Stunning view and nature right by your room with the river stream next to the house.
- we loved this accommodation! Superfriendly hosts, very nicely decorated (and big!) room, fantastic surroundings, lovely breakfast (diner can also be taken in the B&B, and was simply delicious – also for vegetarians), and very quiet & clean. We’d love to go back!
- La gentillesse de l’accueil et les échanges avec nos hôtes, le cadre du Moulin, la très grande chambre au dernier étage, le petit déjeuner varié et joliment servi, ce qui fait un tout vraiment appréciable.
L’emplacement au bord de la Creuse au calme.
L’accueil très chaleureux des hôtes.
Le diner était très copieux et gustatif.
Nous avons découvert un morceau du Berry authentique.
les cabanes de chanteclair
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a closet. At les cabanes de chanteclair, every room includes a seating area.Châteauroux is 28 miles from the accommodation, while La Roche-Posay is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 32 miles from les cabanes de chanteclair.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivarennes Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivarennes Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivarennes Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivarennes Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!