10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Risley Derbyshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Risley Derbyshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Risley Derbyshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Risley Derbyshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Risley Derbyshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Risley Derbyshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Risley Derbyshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Risley Derbyshire:
Located in Shardlow in the region of Leicestershire, 10 miles from Nottingham, Holden House features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Leicester is 18 miles from Holden House, and Derby is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 2.5 miles from Holden House.
- The property was full of character. Very quiet and ideal for East Midlands airport.
- Outstanding location ; really homely place with excellent food
- Location was fantastic. House fantastic. Beds very comfortable. Breakfast wonderful.
- Great location with clean rooms and a lovely view. The breakfast was very nice. Would definately stay again.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Very homely and welcoming.
The Derby Conference Centre
Featuring free WiFi, The Derby Conference Centre offers accommodations in Derby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nottingham is 13 miles from Derby Conference Centre, and Leicester is 23 miles from the property. East Midlands Airport is 7 miles away.
- Good stop over place for one night. Room was small but comfortable. Plenty of parking. Wifi was fast.
The luxury historic ambiance of the place; also because I knew the place as a British Rail training school so it brings back memories of 30 years ago.
Range of the breakfast
- Spacious parking, clean very comfortable rooms, very pleasant staff. Great Breakfast.
- The location, the grounds are beautiful and nice breakfast
- Such a lovely historic building. The grounds are imaculate.
Kegworth House is located in Kegworth, just 10 miles from Nottingham. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leicester is 15 miles from Kegworth House, and Derby is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 1.9 miles from Kegworth House.
Beautiful refurbished building of several hundred years old; loved the visible beams in my bedroom. Ideal location near centre of town with easy access to restaurants/shops. Staff were lovely – friendly and chatty 🙂
Did not have breakfast so cannot comment but would highly recommend Kegworth House!
- Great location, really hospitable host, lovely breakfast
- The hotel is delightfully decorated, fully respecting and enhancing its period features. The staff were friendly and helpful and there’s was a real feeling that they cared about you and your stay. I was travelling alone for buisiness and arrived on Valentine’s Day to find a red rose and chocolates on my bed, which I thought was a nice touch.
Really liked the friendly welcome and the excellent service. Also appreciated all the finer touches in the room and the comfortable bed. Wi fi much better than home!
Superb breakfast with lots of choice. Good lighting and plenty of space.
- The owner was incredibly friendly, and on learning that we were there for our first anniversary pulled out all the stops to make our day as memorable as possible!
- Beautiful refurbished building of several hundred years old; loved the visible beams in my bedroom. Ideal location near centre of town with easy access to restaurants/shops. Staff were lovely – friendly and chatty 🙂
Located 6 miles from National Ice Centre in Nottingham, The Manor features a restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.East Midlands Airport is 6 miles away.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, pub itself downstairs is nicely decorated and has an outdoors area. Bed was comfortable, all facilities worked except the light above the mirror.
Room was disgusting, carpets filthy, mattress was too small for bed and uncomfortable. No room to swing a cat!!
Definately in need of a deep clean and modernisation.
- The friendly staff and food the food was clean and tidy staff where very helpful overall a very nice place good range of food and drink
- Sorry but I do not have any positive comments about my stay.
- Flexibility to cope with my very late arrival was outstanding.
Hayeswood Lodge Boutique B&B
Hayeswood Lodge Boutique B&B is located in Stanley, just 10 miles from Nottingham.All rooms have a TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Sheffield is 28 miles from Hayeswood Lodge B&B, and Leicester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 10 miles from Hayeswood Lodge Boutique B&B.
- Fantastic property, in a peaceful location off the beaten path. Super clean, everything you need for a self-contained night away and a really nice owner. Highly recommended.
- Beautifully presented room…attention to detail was more than expected. Set in a beautifully quiet location but easy to find. A hidden gem!
- Friendly on arrival, beautiful and clean room and the brownies went down a treat! Would stay again and definitely recommend. Thank you 🙂
- Beautiful Accomodation cannot fault the attention to detail on all fronts.
The room was beautiful – super stylish and with everything you could need. The bed was extremely comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud. Breakfast was delicious.
The customer service was outstanding and the owners couldn’t do enough.
Old Boot Garden Cottages
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Old Boot Garden Cottages offers accommodations in Long Whatton, just 12 miles from Nottingham.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leicester is 14 miles from Old Boot Garden Cottages, and Coventry is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 1.9 miles from Old Boot Garden Cottages.
- Nothing to fault! Couldn’t have asked for a better stay, very welcoming and accommodating.
- Fabulous accommodation in a beautiful location. Hosts were delightful. Highly recommended. Im definitely going back!
- Bed and pillows very comfortable.Use of kitchen a bonus
- Had a very warm welcome in a cute little courtyard and shown to my room. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Refreshments were available. A kitchen is present to use for evening meal and breakfast items presented (no cooked breakfast is served) to put together cereal/toast/crumpets/eggs/juice etc. I liked this approach as I could go to breakfast when I wanted and sort myself out.
- The Old Boot was a gorgeous B&B in an excellent location . Our hosts Robert & Kim where wonderful and went out of there way to make us feel welcome , it was the little touches that made it special, like the Easter egg and the hot cross buns . We would definitely recommend the Old Boot and would definitely stay again .
Fairhaven Guest Accommodation
Featuring free WiFi, Fairhaven Guest Accommodation offers accommodations in Nottingham, just 3.5 miles from National Ice Centre. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.East Midlands Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The food was very good and the starff were very helpful
- The check in was easy and the manager allowed me early check out to catch my flight.
- Very good value, simple and basic bnb with thoughtful and friendly service. Excellent.
- Had everything I needed for a one night stay. The staff were helpful and warm. 🙂
- Great value, small room and shared bathroom but all were clean and comfortable
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Donington Cottage offers accommodations in Castle Donington, just 11 miles from Nottingham. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leicester is 17 miles from Donington Cottage, and Coventry is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 0.6 miles from Donington Cottage.
- Owner Helen (and husband?) very friendly and helpful, lovely comfortable bed good parking to the rear,and a superb breakfast. Very helpful with a query we had as well.
- Great place to stay, spotlessly clean , lovely host Helen . And top breakfast too?
- Comfy Room. Friendly Staff. Good Breakfast. Convenient Parking and Location. Excellent Pub/Restaurant nearby.
- Arriving late I only met the owner at breakfast the following morning when one was warmly welcomed and offered a splendid breakfast in a very comfortable and interesting environment. The arrangements (sent by e-mail in advance) for late arrivals were simple and ‘did what it said on the box’, and it turned out that my choice of how to park when all the marked places were occupied had been both logical and correct. Hotels always need to post notices to guide guests (fire escapes, how to operate the WiFi, TV etc.) and I have never seen these dealt with so clearly and with such style; too often they are too small and have become a bit scruffy, but mounting and framing them as here is a master stroke. Cleanliness also stood out in the whole place. Congratulations ! The owner’s long experience of keeping guests’ custom really benefitted this newcomer.
Local architecture and hospitality. Warm and personal approach. Helen’s flexibility as far as a vegetarian option of breakfast is concerned. 🙂
I would stay there again in future if I fly from this airport.
The Coach House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Coach House offers accommodations in Melbourne. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Donington Park is 2.4 miles from The Coach House, and Download Festival is 2.9 miles from the property. East Midlands Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The Choach House is very clean and the breakfast excellent.The owners very friendly and can giv advice about the area.
- The room was clean and the bed was huge and very comfortable. Very convenient location.
- Stayed here for 12 nights over a 2 month period. It’s in a good location in Melbourne and is a well run B&B. Beverley, the owner, was friendly and keen to help, whatever the topic. The rooms are clean and relatively spacious and it does what it says on the tin.
- Beverley the owner was so friendly and welcoming. She really made me feel at home. The Coach House is really comfortable – my room was big and clean with a nice en suite. Nice touches of leaving biscuits and fresh milk for tea in my room. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic. Great choice. Beverley makes the most delicious scrambled eggs! Really tasty! And there’s a nice fire going in the front room which created a nice atmosphere. The Coach House also has a really lovely front garden. Beautifully maintained. Just a lovely place to stay.
- The owner Mrs Gardner was very friendly and made a very nice breakfast to order. The rooms are also pretty sound proof as i jad a nasty cold including all night coughing and my neighbors managed to have good nights sleep.
Victoria Park Hotel
Victoria Park Hotel is located in Derby, just 15 miles from Nottingham. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Leicester is 24 miles from Victoria Park Hotel, and Buxton is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 9 miles from Victoria Park Hotel.
- Breakfast was good, bathrooms nice and clean. Obviously has had money spent but bed was very noisy and uncomfortable.
Very good value for a one night stay.
Clean, and fresh.
Not too far from the town centre.
Tastefully renovated in original Victorian style.
Breakfast was very good.
- Perfect for the business we were doing in the area
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and modern facilities. Great breakfast.
- Breakfast was varied and very good, the house is superb with some beautiful origional features.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Risley Derbyshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Risley Derbyshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Risley Derbyshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Risley Derbyshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!