10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Riquewihr Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Riquewihr Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Riquewihr Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riquewihr Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riquewihr Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Riquewihr Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Riquewihr Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Riquewihr Alsace:
Cour de l’Abbaye d’Autrey
The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Both free WiFi and free private parking are accessible at this bed and breakfast.You will find a shared kitchen at the property which has a microwave, a refrigerator and an electric kettle. A large rage of restaurants and shops can be found within walking distance.The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 30.4 miles from Cour de l’Abbaye d’Autrey.
- Eine wunderschöne Unterkunft.Sehr zu empfehlen.Auch mit Kindern toll.Wir wurden freundlich begrüßt und sehr gut versorgt.Auch die Lage ist perfekt.Man ist schnell im nächsten Restaurant.Alles insgesamt perfekt und man kann es nur weiterempfehlen!!!!
- Accueil chaleureux et disponibilité de Christophe.Bonne situation du logement,proche du centre ville.
- Chambre d’hôte très propre et spacieuse (3 personnes)Accueil plus que chaleureux par le patron, à l’écoute des souhaits de ses clients (merci pour le Munster au petit déjeuner…), mine d’informations sur la région. Emplacement voiture à 50 mètres de ce superbe établissement bien situé dans l’enceinte de Riquewihr. Terrasse sur le toit avec vue sur le village. Franchement à recommander. Nous reviendrons.
- Le charme de la maison, l’accueil de Christophe, le confort de la chambre
- Une demeure de caractère dans un quartier calme proche du secteur touristique, le propriétaire attentionné et ponctuel, la chambre spacieuse, le petit déjeuner, la vue de la petite terrasse,…
Chambres d’Hôtes Bastion de Riquewihr
The rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Bastion de Riquewihr feature views of the garden and an LCD TV. Each one has been decorated in a traditional style and also includes a seating area and free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast serving hot drinks, cheese, cold meats and fruit is provided each morning and served in the dining room. The property also offers platters of cured meats and mountain cheeses, which can be enjoyed in the garden on warm days.Ostheim Train Station is 3.1 miles from the property. As well as exploring the surrounding vineyards, you may also choose to drive the 9.3 miles to Colmar.
Excellent communal breakfast.
Location in atmospheric Alsace wine village.
- The host Martin was fabolous and kind, room was spacious, beautiful and clean and Riquewhir is one of the most gorgeous towns we ever visited. So in one word, AWESOME 🙂
- The entire village is like from fairly tale, including this property. We enjoyed great care during our stay there, our landlady was extremely helpful and willing to satisfy all our requests.
- Excellent location, big suite, nicely decorated, and the hostesses was very friendly.
- Excellent stay. Owner Martine was extremely warm and helpful. Excellent location. Recommend with eyes closed
- Excellent communal breakfast.
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a toaster and a fridge. Guest rooms include a closet.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Laterale 4.Entzheim Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres D’hotes Du Vignoble
Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.The property is 9.3 miles from Colmar and 37.3 miles from Strasbourg. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 30.4 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts, very good rooms, good breakfast, very nice neighbourhood, very charming en beautiful place to stay!
- Very good location, friendly and helpful owners, clean and quite place.
- This place is very close to the lower gate of Riquewihr; just 2 minutes walk. The hosts were very helpful, friendly and nice. The breakfast was great. We took walks around the vineyards in the vicinity. This is a perfect place to enjoy both the village and the nature.
- The owners were really nice and the facilities were clean and spacious. Great location in the amazing village, Riquewihr. We would stay here again.
- It’s a room in private house. If you are comfortable to be a guest of people you don’t know – it’s a good option for you. Convenient location. Just 5 min walk to historical center. Free parking, pleasant hosts, big room, convenient bed. There is kettle, tee and coffee in the room. Good Wi-Fi. There are two vineries nearby with prices a bit lower than in center.
Au Cep de Vigne
The rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Au Cep de Vigne also feature a city view. Guest rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Entzheim Airport is 30 miles away.
We had our laptop stolen from the room. One of the staff members denied this and said it was impossible.
Very difficult to lock room – you had to pull up a lever.
We ate across the road and bingo, someone was in our room.
The other staff member on duty was charming and apologetic.
- Breakfast was delicious. Restaurant attached has great food. Authentic village feel.
- un hôtel dans une ancienne maison Alsacienne, chambre spacieuse et très bien équipée. Le seul bémol c’est que tout y est sombre, la salle d’eau sans fenêtre expliquant l’odeur de renfermé qu’on y détecte
- Die Lage war sehr gut, da mitten an der Hauptgasse.
- Bon accueil, très gentil. Deux chambres une salle de bain et un salon dans une ancienne bâtisse du 14ème siècle. Mais la décoration est atypique…
- We had our laptop stolen from the room. One of the staff members denied this and said it was impossible.
All of the accommodations at Le Gambrinus include a seating area and a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. A private bathroom with shower is also provided. You can choose from self-catering apartments or guest rooms.A continental breakfast is included for all accommodation types. The on-site restaurant serves traditional cuisine cooked in the wood-fired oven. You can also sample local wines and beers in Le Gambrinus’s bar.The scenic village of Riquewihr is 1.2 miles from Le Gambrinus and Ammerschwihr Golf Course is 5.6 miles away.
- The atmosphere, the style (they’ve kept enough old, but for example our bathroom and AC unit in the room was brand new), the breakfast, the tarte flambees in their restaurant, the location in not-so-touristy Beblenheim
- We had a beautiful and cosy room with a big and comfortable bed. Breakfast was delicious and so were the Flammkuchen we had for dinner. Super service at the bar/the restaurant – we are still impressed how well she could handle all the guests’ wishes just by herself and still stayed so friendly!
- Excelent athmosphere. It is just what you are looking for when you think of Alsace. Traditional accomodation and food, nice staff, a great opportunity to meet people from other countries. The room is decorated in authentic alsacian style, is very clean, the bed is very confortable. You can have the dinner in the cave of the building and because the space is not too large, you may stay at the same table with people of other language and culture wich is very interesting and entertaining. All the best for Mr. Patrick who is very joyfull and comunicative and is responsible for the great athmosphere in that place.
- I liked the very old house and the interior decorations.
- Great cellar bar with beer on tap- wood fired oven and a wonderful courtyard. Owners were very attentive and friendly!
Au Nid de Cigogne
With exposed beams, all rooms feature a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. The bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast with hot drinks, homemade pastries and jam is served every morning at Au Nid de Cigogne.This property is 1.2 miles from Riquewihr and 7.5 miles from Colmar. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Everything, but especially the breakfast in the garden and the friendliness of the hosts
- Very friendly people. Nice place which is equipped with a lot of nice memoreis from travel tours of the owner. Give a great atmosphere.
Lovely Hosts nothing was too much trouble.
Very large, clean and beautifully decorated room with a nice comfortable large bed.
Breakfast was delicious, home cooked produce and lots of choice, so beautifully presented.
The room was lovely and warm.
- Unique decoration of room and garden, excellent breakfast, very friendly owners and well located.
Lovely staff, clean and large room with airco. Fridge and waterboiler/tea in the hallway.
Breakfast in the garden is lovely. The decoration is quite unique, but fun.
Close to Colmar and reasonable distance from strasbourg, lot’s of small village’s around.
Each guest room at La Bergerie is individually decorated. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge. The private bathrooms are complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.La Bergerie is 3.1 miles from Ribeauvillé and its 3 castles and 4.3 miles from Ammerschwihr golf course. Colmar is 8.1 miles away.
- Great attention to details. Great hospitality and very good and generous breakfast. Quiet place close to a really good wine shop
The Owner was very polite and helpful.
All in all excellent.
One of the best stopover I’ve had in years.
- The hotel was very comfortable and the lady who owns it was very niice and helpful There was a variety of foods on offer at breakfast that was served in a quaint room With having the car it was easy to get to the other villages in the area for sightseeing
Heel vriendelijk onthaal door de gastvrouw.
Ideale locatie om de regio van Riquewihr-Colmar te ontdekken.
De ‘tartes flambées’ bij resto Gambrinus zijn een aanrader, tof restaurant met terras op groene binnenkoer.
- bella struttura in paese tranquillo. stanza comoda con tutti i comfort. la titolare disponibile per qualsiasi necessità. buona colazione. wi-fi ok.
La Grange du couvent B&B
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony and others also offer mountain views. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Grange du couvent B&B.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Delicious breakfast. We got help with all dinner arrangements and other activites also.
- The owners who were extremely nice and anticipating our every need. Breakfast is a dream of exceptional regional products and we were lucky to have it on the terrace. Incredible weekend in Ribeauvillé, couldn’t have stayed in a better place.
- Lovely little B&B with extremely friendly hosts
- Beyond beautiful. Far exceeded our expectations. Can’t wait to return.
- Beautiful decorated place, very clean, wonderful breafast, 1 minute walk from old town.very warm and friendly hospitality. we loved it!
Chambre d’Hotes Le Vogelgarten
A computer with free Wi-Fi is at your disposal in the guest room, which features a slanted ceiling parquet flooring and a private entrance. An en suite bathroom and a work desk are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Le Vogelgarten. It includes bread, homemade jams, french pastries and fruits. Hot and cold alcohol-free drinks are available throughout the day.Free private parking is possible on site and Colmar Train Station is 7.1 miles away. The property is 1.4 miles from Ammerschwihr, 2.8 miles from Riquewihr and 6.2 miles from Ribeauvillé. Kaysersberg is is 2.5 miles from Le Vogelgarten. An array of outdoors activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including hiking and skiing.
- Absolutely lovely venue, kind and accommodating hosts, and wonderful petit dejeuner! Perfect location for access to nearby towns our only regret is not staying more than 1 night!
- Very quiet place and very well located with a beautiful view on the Riesling vineyards
Cute independent house surrounded by wineyards.
The place is very quiet and perfect as a base for visiting the villages around.
The breakfast is great and served by the host, who is a nice and helpful person.
- The view, the position in relation to other villages, friendliness of owner, good breakfast
We have enjoyed everything. The hosts were surprised bacause we arrive with our 2 sons which as too many. But they made all afforts to accomodate us. We paid 20 Euros extra because of our sons, but definetly well paid. Thank you Meyer hosts.
We also enjoyed the Meyer winery with some vey good Pinot Noir.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Riquewihr Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Riquewihr Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Riquewihr Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Riquewihr Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!