10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ripley North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ripley North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ripley North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ripley North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ripley North Yorkshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ripley North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ripley North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ripley North Yorkshire:
Sophie’s B&B is located in Birstwith, just 22 miles from York. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Leeds is 16 miles from Sophie’s B&B, and Harrogate is 3.5 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 11 miles away.
- Sophie made me feel so very welcome, and the place is great.
A gem of a place. Friendly and hospitable located in a beautiful Yorkshire village.
Sophie’s homemade pizzas cooked on the outside burner were delicious.
Very friendly couple who own the business.
The views from the room.
Chef is really great and makes a wonderful breakfast.
Coffee shop is open through the day.
Will come again after our second stay.
- view, breakfast. Bed etc ok.Friendly welcome, couple of minor issues dealt with immediately.
- The pizzas and fill English breakfast were absolutely amazing!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, North Dockenbush offers accommodations in Harrogate. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. York is 19 miles from North Dockenbush, and Leeds is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 14 miles from North Dockenbush.
We loved everything about our stay.
From the moment we arrived everything was perfect.
The most amazing room with a very comfortable bed, amazing decor and fantastic furniture
The most amazing breakfast
Jo is the most amazing, attentive host
- The perfect B&B! Jo is a wonderful host – friendly, helpful and so welcoming. The room was lovely – beautifully decorated, v.comfy bed & lots of thoughtful touches. Breakfast was 5 star. Stunning location too – a short drive from Harrogate and set In beautiful countryside. With an excellent local pub just down the road. Just wish we could’ve stayed longer!
Impeccably clean, overwhelmingly great host, beautiful and secluded setting. JUST PERFECT. Lovely local walks, great pub nearby. We didn’t have a car with us which is necessary for longer trips but we walked miles around the local countryside. Jo was an impeccably good host – we had privacy when we wanted it and were looked after so well. She even did an emergency laundry for us. She offered us a lift when/wherever she could and the breakfast was to die for.
- Jo was extremely friendly and welcoming. There were some lovely special ‘extra touches’ (I won’t spoil). The room was lovely and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing, one of the best we’ve had whilst staying away.
- The food was excellent and varied, but the biggest asset was the host,Jo.
- We loved everything about our stay.
One of our best sellers in Harrogate! The Dales is located in Harrogate, 19 miles from York and 13 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bradford is 16 miles from The Dales, and Huddersfield is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely, spacious room overlooking Valley Gardens. Bed was extremely comfortable and had the best nights sleep. Quiet and peaceful location and just a short walk into the centre of Harrogate. Excellent breakfast, with lots of choice, including a full english. The proprietor, Chris was lovely and very welcoming.
Owners/hosts have a lovely welcoming and helpful approach.
Breakfast was excellent.
Room was beautifully presented, comfortable, and with a great view over the park.
- Bed was really comfy,& the room cleanliness was excellent,room window view would definitely have been nicer at the front cos it was a lovely park to look onto.
- Wonderful views over the Valley park. Large comfy bed,lovely decor.Fruit & biscuits in the room. Breakfast freshly cooked & plentiful, especially fresh pineapple & melon.
Very friendly owners ,we had a comfortable room with plenty of storage. Nice separate large bathroom with good sized shower cubicle. Tea making facilities good with plenty of milks and biscuits to choose from. Lovely freshly cooked breakfast.
Nice 8-10 mins walk through park to town.
Sherwood Hotel – B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Sherwood Hotel – B&B offers accommodations in Harrogate, just a few steps from Harrogate International Centre.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.Royal Hall Theatre is 1,650 feet from Sherwood Hotel – B&B, and Harrogate Turkish Baths is 1,950 feet from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 10 miles away.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Well placed for the town and the Royal Hall where we attended a concert by Russell Watson. Parking arrangements very good. Altogether an excellent b and b for our visit to Harrogate.
- Excellent room for the price and very clean. Lovely staff and we were given parking permits so parked on the road outside.
- A lovely B&B run by two people who do their utmost to provide just about anything guests could possibly need. Great comfy beds with plenty of pillows and bags of supplies of tea and coffee. Breakfast was pretty special too, everything was of excellent quality and plenty of it with offers of extras on offer. I cannot rate our stay highly enough and we were sad it was just the one night. Thanks for a lovely stay
- Comfortable and clean single bedroom with a good size external bathroom. Situated only a 10- 15 walk from the centre of Harrogate. Sue, the host was friendly and the cooked breakfast was tasty and plentiful. I would stay again!
- Welcoming and relaxed attitude of owner. The location is perfect for us.
16 Franklin Bijou Boutique
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 16 Franklin Bijou Boutique offers accommodations in Harrogate, just 19 miles from York.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leeds is 14 miles from 16 Franklin Bijou Boutique, and Bradford is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 10 miles from 16 Franklin Bijou Boutique.
- Welcome, comfort, cleanliness, breakfasts, en-suite, the thoughtful extras provided in the room, flowers, fruit, wine, decaf tea and coffee.
- wine and fruit on arrival . excellent breakfast . top notch
- Very personal service. Very warm and welcoming. A beautiful house which is very tastefully appointed.
- We were made to feel so welcome by the owners, Marilyn and her husband. The room had lovely little touches like wine, fruit and flowers and the bed was really comfortable.
- Great location for shops, restaurants and bars…. owners very welcoming…. facilities spot on and the breakfast first class
The Chapel is located in Harrogate, 19 miles from York and 14 miles from Leeds.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bradford is 17 miles from The Chapel, and Huddersfield is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Mark is an excellent host, our stay at the was The Chapel was fabulous! Wonderfully relaxing & very unique experience will definitely return.
- If you can find a better place in Harrogate I’ll be amazed. In no particular order, the building is beautiful, the art is fantastic and Mark is a true gentleman with a story for every occasion. An eclectic and eccentric collection – go, you won’t be disappointed.
- A wonderful conversion of the chapel with so many amazing features, artwork and objet d’arts on display. Very friendly host who took time to show us the property and his collections. Lovely breakfast which gave us the opportunity to have another look around the main spaces. The fabulous 4 poster bed was warm and comfy on a snowy weekend. A very enjoyable stay in a unique property.
- Truly stunning and very unique building. Interior is amazing and Mark was the perfect host. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely recommend it to others and will be returning in the future.
- Very clean, very comfortable, superbly decorated and Mark was a fantastic host. Conveniently located close to Harrogate town and many excellent restaurants/cafes. The breakfast was lovely and Mark went to the effort to accommodate breakfast for my mother who is lactose intolerant. Would highly recommend 🙂
Shelbourne House is located in Harrogate, just 19 miles from York.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leeds is 14 miles from Shelbourne House, and Bradford is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 10 miles from Shelbourne House.
- The owner(s) were so friendly & welcoming. Made us feel so welcome & at home. The breakfast was lovely and so much choice too. The bed was so comfortable & the room was very nice.
- Breakfast excellent… bed very comfy.. staff very friendly.
- I liked the generous, caring attitude. Everything was clean and comfortable but there were quirky touches in the decor. The food was lovely and everyone was friendly
- Great welcome, able to drop off bags before conference and leave bags for collection. Good breakfast, great welcome.
- This was booked for my in laws as a gift. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The room exceeded their expectations. The breakfast was more than adequate and of an excellent standard. Perfect location. The owner Sue was impeccable. They said they would certainly return and I think I will treat myself.
Featuring a terrace, Acorn Lodge is located in Harrogate. York is 19 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Leeds is 14 miles from Acorn Lodge, and Bradford is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, quiet, clean, and friendly place to stay. Everything was superb.
- Lovely b&b with nice furnishings. Very friendly welcome. I would stay here on every visit to Harrogate.
- Very quiet comfortable and good value staff friendly and helpful parking available also, will have to keep this on record for future bookings.
- Fabulous location, easy parking, great breakfast and wonderful hosts ?
- Cleanliness of the hotel and location close to town
The Welford is located in Harrogate, 19 miles from York and 14 miles from Leeds.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bradford is 16 miles from The Welford, and Huddersfield is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The breakfast was among the best I‘ve had in B&Bs.
The shower in the bathroom was excellent too — this may sound silly, but many UK showers are VERY peculiar …
- The location is excellent, close to the Kursall Hall, and near several good restaurants, yet in a quiet area. Very comfortable, with Judy and Richard, the owners giving 100% to make our stay comfortable. Breakfast was very nice, and freshly made to your wishes.
- Although it’s street parking it is free and very useful in Harrogate where parking is difficult. There was always a space. I only stayed 1 night but the room had good drawers and wardrobe for its size so several days would be fine. The breakfast was enormous I should have asked for less. Good access with keys provided. Nice shower room down a few steps .
- Very clean. Very comfortable. Very accommodating. Extremely friendly and helpful.
- Great staff, fantastic breakfast, really clean comfortable room. Ticked all of the boxes for us and only a short walk into town. Car parking worked well for us as well in a town where its not easy to get parked up.
- The breakfast was among the best I‘ve had in B&Bs.
Murray House is located in Harrogate, just 19 miles from York.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leeds is 14 miles from Murray House, and Bradford is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location, lovely host and top breakfast. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and loved Harrogate. Everything exceeded our expectations and we would definitely return.
- Very friendly greeting, helpful staff, lovely room and great breakfast
- Tracey and Neil could not have been more helpful or friendly. The parking availability using the voucher provided was great. Breakfast was excellent and the location was close to the town centre.
- The bed was large and very comfy. Good storage space.
- Very friendly staff, very comfortable clean rooms, lovely breakfast. Couldn’t fault anything. Will definitely go back again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ripley North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ripley North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ripley North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ripley North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!