10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rions Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rions Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rions Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rions Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rions Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rions Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rions Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rions Aquitaine:
Chambres d’Hotes La Chartreuse des Eyres
In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. Wine tasting is available on request and a traditional restaurant can be found 500 feet away.The rooms all have a private bathroom with toiletries and bathrobes. The one-bedroom apartment also has a kitchenette with a microwave and a stove. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi.35 minutes’ drive from Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport and 30 minutes’ drive from Bordeaux city centre, Chambres d’hôtes La Chartreuse des Eyres offers free parking.
- A hidden treasure. Wonderful restored manor with a welcoming host. The room was large and recently renovated. Valarie was very helpful finding us somewhere open for an evening meal on a Sunday night in December and went further than expected with breakfast that included real freshly squeezed orange juice and hot crepes.
- Beautiful place, very friendly and informative staff. Breakfast was excellent.
- Gorgeous rural property with amazingly decorated rooms and excellent host. Totally worth it.
- Very comfortable Bed . Lovely large room . Beautiful Château. Lovely Hostess who encouraged us to eat our evening “ picnic” in the breakfast room , even offering us fresh bread and providing us with plates, cutlery and glasses . Nice touch and appreciated .
- Valerie the owner was extremely warm and welcoming and she did all she could to accommodate our needs! Would definitely recommend this for anyone who’s looking for a quiet getaway.
The rooms at Château Beau-Site are individually decorated in a classic style and feature parquet floors. Free Wi-Fi, a TV with satellite channels and private bathroom with a shower are provided in the rooms.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine in a restaurant just 3.1 miles away from the chateau.Château Beau-Site has an on-site equestrian centre and horse riding is possible with an extra cost. The Bordeaux Saint-Jean Train Station is 25 minutes away. Free private parking is available at the property.
- The accommodation was lovely and the grounds beautiful
- Very relaxed atmosphere, my dog loved the surroundings with a small lake in the bag.
- Good breakfast! Clean and comfortable rooms! Nice environment and clean pool! Beautiful scenery!
- Great hosts, great facilities, good continental breakfast, lovely grounds. You cannot fail to enjoy it. Loved it and would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Very serviceminded and helpful owners couple. Nice old building in a beautiful location, here you can walk, if you like. Comfortable bathroom and good breakfast. Easy to park in the closed yard in front of the building. Interesting lecture on Bordeaux wines. Good winetasting. We liked their wines. Good restaurant recommendation by the owners.
Chateau Du Payre
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at Chateau Du Payre.Bordeaux is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Émilion is 17 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Wonderfully cool room, great evening meal and an excellent breakfast.
- Lovely wine tasting on arrival, lovley host, made us a lovely meal with wine. Very old and unique French style. Clean comfy bedrooms.
- Valerie was so accommodating, offering to taxi us around were she could and provided a great meal on our first night. The chateau is old ! so don’t expect modern facilities but the room was large and although no ensuite this wasn’t a problem. Breakfast was quite basic but good.
- Excellent tour of the winery. Lovely rooms and I loved the decor. Nice facilities. Remote location perfect for a romantic break.
- This is a 3 bedroom B&B in a beautiful old 2-story family owned and managed Château/winery that has been handed down 5 generations to Valerie who does an awesome job of handling both. Our private bathroom was gigantic and gorgeous, albeit a fraction down the hall, but that wing of the upstairs was dedicated to us so it was great! And the wide variety of wine they make is very good! Valerie and family live next door. This is about 17 miles from Bordeaux and was worth the drive.
Maison du Mascaret
Some units include views of the river or garden. Maison du Mascaret features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Saint-Émilion is 18 miles from Maison du Mascaret, while Mérignac is 14.9 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 16.8 miles away.
- The owners of the property were very welcoming. This was a lovely old property with a nice garden and many period features. Very comfortable with a very nice breakfast.
- Lovely quiet location near the river and small park. Florence and Alan were very friendly and helpful giving us some recommended sights and local market. The room was really nice, bed was comfy and the bathroom was luxurious, amazing old iron bath! Thoroughly recommend this place if you want a nice relaxing base to explore the local area.
- Absolutely charm and lovely place. Excellent for couple , romantic. Great location if you want take a bus to Bordeaux city only 3 min walk. Quite and peaceful.
- le pain frais et bon du petit déjeuner, le calme. Les couleurs de la chambre : gris et blanc.
- la chambre est propre, claire, bien décorée. Le pain du petit déjeuner bien frais et très bon.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bourdieu
The rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bourdieu have views of the vineyards and free Wi-Fi access. Each one also includes an en suite bathroom with a shower.After enjoying the continental breakfast, you may choose sit in the garden or go fishing 3.1 miles away. The hosts can also prepare evening meals using organic or homegrown produce, if you reserve in advance.Free private parking is provided on site and the Saint Emilion Vineyards are just 18.6 miles away. Other local attractions include the city of Bordeaux, which is a 45-minute drive from the property. Organic wine tasting is possible nearby.
- The owners were a lovely French couple who had renovated the place themselves and kept a lovely garden. We had a wonderful dinner with on the terrasse and our room was big and comfortable. The guest house in located in the middle of the peaceful countryside, which was perfect for us.
- Dominic and Christine are LOVELY!! They try to make your stay as best as possible. Very nice and helpful people.
- The location. The hard work of the owners over the years to make it a lovely property. Hospitality of the owners.
- We chose to have an evening meal with the proprietors. Lovely food, wine and good company. We were made to feel very welcome.
- The location in the midst of vineyards and the hosts friendliness.
All rooms have a wardrobe, desk and minibar. The each have a bathroom with either a hammam, a spa bath or a massage shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Émilion is 26.7 miles from La Sauternaise, while Mérignac is 26.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 26.7 miles from the property.
- The hosts, the location, the comfort, cleanliness and luxury. Didier and his lovely wife were great hosts, helpful, and friendly. Breakfast was also high quality. The hotel is very cool and has some lovely places in the neighbourhood. We loved it!
- the room was beautiful, spotlessly clean and appeared recently decorated. The bed was superbly comfortable. There was everything in the room and en-suite bathroom that we needed or could have wanted. the welcome was warm, helpful and very courteous.
- the room was excellent amazing bath, peaceful location, excellent hosts. Breakfast was relaxed informal and everything you would want.
- Quiet and private. Owner maintain the facility at top quality
- Loved the warm and elegant decor . Loved the breakfasts . Fresh breads croissants, cheeses, meats, eggs, fresh orange juice and coffee. We sat out in the courtyard under a very leafy tree surrounded by beautiful buildings in Sauturnes . Really nice with a glass of wine or a coffee.
Château de Crécy
The air-conditioned twin rooms are equipped with kitchenette and private terrace. The double rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a work desk.The Chateau De Crecy is known for its former wine production. The Chateau provides regional cuisine and daily breakfast, with homemade jam and pastries.Mobile homes are welcome on the Chateau De Crecy’s grounds and free bicycle rental is possible. The property is located on Roger Lapébie bicycle path. Bordeaux is 21.7 miles away and Saint-Emilion is a 25-minute drive. Free private parking is available on site.
The hospitality is overwhelming combined with the French way of life.
A delicious 4 course meal with local wines in a traditional dining room of house of more than 300 years old. We shared the table with another couple and a family. A mix of French, Russian and Dutch. What an experience!
- The hosts are this property are exceptionally friendly and warm. They sincerely enjoy having people to stay and ensure that everything you need is provided, and nothing is too much trouble. The food is first class and the hospitality is second to none. We thoroughly recommend the Chateau de Crécy.
- Martine and Bruno were great hosts. The meals were delicious and prepared with care and finesse using a lot of local products. Would stay again!
very tasty breakfast
very friendly owners
quiet surroundings in the middle of vineyards
- All was great, friendly, rural and elegant at the same time. Real French and familiar stay in the countryside, I strongly recommend it!
- The hospitality is overwhelming combined with the French way of life.
Château de Montigny-Rabey
All rooms in Château de Montigny-Rabey are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Château de Montigny-Rabey also offer free WiFi. The rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The property has a hot tub. Guests at Château de Montigny-Rabey will be able to enjoy activities in and around Isle-Saint-Georges, like cycling, fishing and hiking.Bordeaux is 10 miles from Château de Montigny-Rabey, while Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 14 miles away.
- Fantastic chateaux in a beautiful setting. Hosts could not have been more kind and helpful. The breakfast by Bridget is incredible!
- Wonderful host with every comfort and exceptional breakfast
- The hostess, the breakfast, the many little treats, the comfy beds, the luxurious rooms, the peace
- Beautiful surroundings and a wonderful bedroom. Breakfast excellent and a lovely and helpful host
Very friendly lady looking after this chateau, which she keeps immaculate. Clever mixture of antique and very modern décor. Superb Breakfast – Huge choice – Delightful dining room.
Beautiful public rooms. Impressive antique décor and furniture. High ceilings. By the river.
You can’t help but feel very comfortable at this chateau.
Villa Corterra Sauternes
Villa Corterra Sauternes’ rooms have a view on the swimming pool view and feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A breakfast offering both sweet and savory produce is served. Upon a 2-day in advance reservation, guests can have a dinner, composed of traditional and regional dishes, in the house’s living room or on the terrace.In the surroundings, sauternes and its vineyards can be visited 3.1 miles from the Villa, as well as the medieval cathedral of Bazas a 20-minute drive away. Langon Train Station is less than 3.1 miles from this property where free parking is possible.
Fantastic cozy villa in such a quite place. The hosts are wonderful, we are grateful
for our visit and their recommendations. The region around Bordo is a must to see.
- this is a gem in the Bordeaux area with hosts who have truly made this property a wonderful B&B for visitors to the area; they provided much valuable info on wines in the region
- The very friendly welcome from the owners and the excellent evening meal with all the guests joining the owners around the dining table.
- Had dinner there on the first evening, the food was delicious, and the hosts were great
- Excellent spacious ground floor accommodation. Peaceful location with a good breakfast.
- Fantastic cozy villa in such a quite place. The hosts are wonderful, we are grateful
B&B La Closerie 33
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a terrace. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and a hair dryer, certain accommodations at B&B La Closerie 33 also feature a pool view. At the accommodation every room has a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at B&B La Closerie 33.Guests can use the hot tub. The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental and car rental are available at the bed and breakfast.Bordeaux is 9 miles from B&B La Closerie 33. Mérignac Airport is 14 miles away.
- The hosts were lovely and welcoming, the pool and garden were lush and the breakfast was spot on.
- From the moment you arrive the feeling you get is not that of a traditional B&B. Giles and Stephan really go out of their way to welcome you and make you feel like this is now your home away from home. The breakfast was fantastic, you could choose the time that suited you and there was nothing ever a problem.
- Stephan was a gentle, careful and multi language b&b master. Highly appreciated and recommended! V&T
- Stephan and Gilles were excellent hosts, making us very welcome. The room was lovely: spacious, clean and comfortable. Patio doors gave us direct access to the large, beautiful garden and swimming pool and we enjoyed many long relaxing hot tub sessions. Breakfast was delicious and set us up for the day. There’s tourist information leaflets available for guests and Stephan and Gilles were only too happy to offer suggestions for restaurants and attractions.
Excellent breakfast with super fresh product (freshfruit salad, homemade crepes and yogurt), fruits from the garden and delicious homemade jam !
The garden is also very nice and the swimming pool perfect to relax 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rions Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rions Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rions Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rions Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!