10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Riom-ès-montagne Auvergne:
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at Logis Coquelicot also have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Le Mont-Dore is 21 miles from Logis Coquelicot, while Super Besse is 18 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 29 miles away.
- Perfect hosts, helpful with local information for a days adventures then wonderful meals eaten together at the end of a day sharing in the most enjoyable company. A superb place to stay, wish we could have stayed longer.
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, leckeres Essen, tolle Tipps für Ausflüge
Nous avons apprécié le calme et la belle vue sur Riom es Montagnes. Chambre spacieuse et literie confortable.
Très bon accueil.
Quelques fruits au petit déjeuner seraient les bienvenus.
La situation de la maison dans un cadre verdoyant et au calme
La gentillesse, l’amabilité et la convivialité des propriétaires, nous reviendrons
Des hôtes très accueillants. chambre confortable avec une vue incroyable. petits déjeuners parfaits.
La grange des Charentais
La grange des Charentais features free WiFi. Homemade meals can be prepared upon reservation.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Super Besse is 21.7 miles from La grange des Charentais, while La Bourboule is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 54.1 miles from La grange des Charentais.
- Helpful hosts. Delightful home cooked meal on request.
- Lovely Lysiane was remarkable. She is an amazing cook, and even made the aperitif wine! We’ve never felt such a warm welcome in a French “gite” before. Norbert served an excellent local Auvergne wine with dinner (generously) and was a gracious host. The bedroom was very private and the bath well appointed.
- L’accueil a été excellent par un couple de Charentais installé dans le Cantal depuis plusieurs années. Nous avons partagé un excellent dîner préparé par notre hôte. Nous recommandons vivement cette adresse.
- Nous avons été très bien accueilli, la chambre était spacieuse et agréable. Le repas et le petit-déjeuner excellent et très copieux. Nos hôtes nous ont bien renseigné sur la région. Un excellent séjour, nous reviendrons
- La coppia che ci ha ospitati è molto gentile. Colazione buona (croissant e baguette con marmellate varie e succo di frutta). Camere pulite e spaziose
Bed & Breakfast A L’Australienne Au coeur des volcans d’Auvergne
All rooms are located on the second floor and accessible by a steep staircase. They are fitted with a TV. The bed and breakfast features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A shared fridge is also provided.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling. Super Besse is 16.2 miles from Bed & Breakfast A L’Australienne Au coeur des volcans d’Auvergne, while La Bourboule is 15.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 39.8 miles from the property.
- Very simple and warm contact with owner and his family; Good advices
- Very friendly host and welcoming family. Great advice about places to visit in the Auvergne which to us was the most beautiful place in France we visited. The B&B is in a great location on the edge of a small village, walking distance to bars and shops.
- Emmanuel was friendly and open. We had a welcome drink on arrival. He worked hard at making sure we were comfortable and felt at home. A great one night stay.
- Our hosts were very welcoming & gave us great hospitality. They knew the area very well & again made suggestions for places to visit.
- We forgot two jackets there and the host had them in the post immediately. Very good service.
Le Relais des Capucines
Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms at the bed and breakfast also feature a terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le Relais des Capucines.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Le Mont-Dore is 25 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- très bon accueil la chambre très propre est très agréable petit déjeuner copieux
Le grand jardin
La taille de la chambre avec petite terrasse et la grande salle de bain
La tranquillité des lieux.
La convivialité de notre hôte et la spontanéité de sa petite Charlotte !
- Notre hôte très sympa avec qui on a bien discuté. La cuisine bien pratique pour faire sa popote.
- Excellente communication. Chambre et salle de bain au top. Petit déjeuné bon et copieux. Jardin agréable et soigné. Environnement calme.
Le Champ du Moulin
Each room offers a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Le Champ du Moulin offers a shared lounge and a games room.Breakfast is included and served every morning. Guests can also enjoy the BBQ facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
Uncommon and genuine place
Not so far from places of interest
Meals were nice
The hosts are very nice, the room was clean, and fit to our needs, also the kids could play in the small salon which was nice.
We took dinner one evening and it was very nice, can recommend to add dinner to your stay.
- L accueil,la gentillesse des propriétaires,la cuisine ‘tout
- la situation geographique l acceuil les proprietaires les repas tout etait parfait proprete chambres petit dejeuner parfait
- super accueil ,la gentillesse des patrons le cadre,la propreté,la qualité du diner et du petit déjeuner
- Uncommon and genuine place
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Moulin du Pont
Free WiFi is provided in the guest rooms featuring views of the park and parquet floor. They all have access to a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Offering homemade jams and pastries, breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the common room by the fireplace. Traditional local food serving local cheese, homemade sausages and pâtés can be prepared by a former chef on request.The B&B is located just 14.7 miles away from Château d’Anjony. Guests can go hiking in the Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park or drive 27 minutes to Puy Mary in the Cantal Mountains.
- Outstanding location. We had a wonderful stay. Breakfast was exquisite.
- Spotlessly clean, spacious room with lots of original artwork. Jérôme was really friendly and welcoming. The property is set in a peaceful garden. Fantastic breakfast with very high quality ingredients.
The host Jérôme is very friendly and knowledgeable about the region and will be happy to help out with tips on how to best discover the area.
Breakfast was excellent.
- The breakfast was very good, with FRESH fruit, home-made jams and home-made yoghourt.
- Jérôme our host is available, knowledgeable and dedicated to his guests. The homemade jams and the whole breakfast are amazing. The surroundings and the view from the room so relaxing if you like Salers beautiful cows grazing and shaking their bells.
Chambre d’hotes grange de la bastide
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Chambre d’hotes grange de la bastide.Plomb du Cantal is 3.9 miles from the accommodation, while Combe Ski Lift is 3.9 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Absolutely beautiful views and our hosts were so welcoming and helpful. We enjoyed every moment of our stay and especially looked forward to our breakfast which was so lovingly prepared and presented by Annemieke.
- We stayed 4 nights at Grange de la Bastide and really wish we could have stayed longer. The property is located high in the hills to the west of Murat with wonderful views and sunrises. Our room was an annex sited a little way from the house in the garden, it was warm and cosy and with excellent WiFi. It had a very well-equipped outside kitchen and dining area which we would have made more use of if visiting in the Summer with longer evenings. The property is very conveniently located for exploring the nearby Cantal mountains with superb walks, and also convenient for Murat and its facilities, including a good selection of eating places. We also really enjoyed our visit to Salers. Annemieke and Joost were lovely hosts, recommending walks and always really helpful. Breakfasts were excellent with lots of variety. The night-time skies are great for stargazing. We really look forward to staying again at Grange de la Bastide in the future.
- We felt the labor of love that went into their lovely place. The breakfast was beautiful and delicious! View magnificent!
– breakfast: food and setting – in a garden overlooking mountains
– hosts’ attention to detail
– extra facilities: kitchen with fridge, BBQ, loads of deckchairs and tables in the garden
Joost and Annemieke very attentive and pleasant hosts.
Quiet and calm environment.
Loads of mountain walks and things to discover.
Fabulous medieval town to visit – Salers.
We were charmed by the nearby small town of Murat.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Beluga has a sun terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and hiking.Clermont-Ferrand is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Le Mont-Dore is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 30 miles from Beluga.
- La Godivelle is a truly wonderful place, surrounded by rolling meadows and with distant mountain views. Beluga is a comfortable and friendly place to stay and is a must for all those who enjoy the countryside.
- Amazing host, beautiful town and incredibly lovely room, and breakfast. Overall a wonderful stay.
Conversion to a high standard – beds very comfortable – very well equipped – excellent breakfast – friendly people.
Fantastic restaurant was 25km away – with a beautiful drive.
- L’accueil, le confort, l’environnement du gite au calme et proche de la nature, la propreté.
- Très très propre. Hotte super sympa. Le petit dej au top!!
Chambre d’Hôtes La Maison de Barrouze
The non-smoking rooms offer a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Breakfast including local products, homemade yogurts and pastries is served every morning. The owner can help guests organise wine tastings in the region and restaurants can be found within 150 feet.Hiking and snowshoeing equipment are available for guests upon request. The property offers free parking.
- This was like staying in a lovely French home with friends. Eve and Jan (hoped that’s spelt right) are wonderfully warm friendly hosts and provided us with a great restaurant recommendation and tips for our future travel spots in France. It was lovely to have a delicious breakfast served around the table with the other 4 guests in the morning and hear of their travels. Highly recommend staying here when in the lovely town of Salers. Room large with very comfy bed and lovely decor.
- The hosts were the best we had on our trip! Best breakfasts, most accommodating and friendly. Yann spoke very good English which helped for my husband. We engaged in wonderful conversations at breakfast with them. He was also excellent at guiding us to beautiful sites and drives in the region. The night we arrived we didn’t get anything to eat and he brought us bread and cheese and wine on the terrace! We can’t say enough of the welcome we were given. It was fun staying right in the village. Good for visiting it without lots of people. We had a very large room on the top floor (two flights of stairs). Charming! Yves and Yann carried all our luggage up and down for us too. We’d stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Staff extremely helpful. Carried bags up to 3rd level. Good info on places to go, eat
- very beautiful town and surroundings. Excellent friendly staff & owners.
- Our hosts were exceptionally helpful and hospitable. Gave us suggestions to make our stay truely memorable. The town of Salers and the environs and beautiful and in June not overrun by tourists. Our room quaint and the breakfasts tasty with homemade treats and Salers cheese.
Chez Mary Elise
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms at Chez Mary Elise come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including skiing, cycling and fishing.Le Mont-Dore is 29 miles from Chez Mary Elise, while Super Besse is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Riom-ès-montagne Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Riom-ès-Montagne Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!