10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Río Hato Cocle – Top Hotel Reviews
Río Hato Cocle is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Río Hato Cocle. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Río Hato Cocle. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Río Hato Cocle. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Río Hato Cocle right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Río Hato Cocle with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Río Hato Cocle:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Bed&Breakfast Beach is located in Río Hato. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM, a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s and shops at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Playa Blanca is 5 miles from Bed&Breakfast Beach, and Penonomé is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Casita del Farallon
Located in Playa Blanca, 19 miles from Penonomé, B&B La Casita del Farallon features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Playa Coronado is 21 miles from B&B La Casita del Farallon, and Santa Clara is 2.5 miles away.
The owner/manager family was super friendly. Breakfast was excellent – plenty of home cooked food.
Room we booked had a private bath which was really nice.
- Our hosts were excellent and the breakfasts were amazing . The location is perfect right on a beautiful swimming beach.excellent hosts
- The room was comfortable & clean, despite being basic – perfect for an overnight stay. The patio was lovely, and the breakfast tasty, consisting of fresh fruit, toast, omelette & coffee. The area is beautiful and the staff super friendly.
- Finally proper toilet paper, and plenty of hangers in my room. Room was essential but clean. Helpful and welcoming staff.
- Fresh and complete breakfast in the garden, lovely house, very symphatic owner from italy. We could use the Garden at the beach, awesome!
- The owner/manager family was super friendly. Breakfast was excellent – plenty of home cooked food.
Posada Mama Bella
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Posada Mama Bella offers accommodations in Playa Blanca, just 19 miles from Penonomé. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Playa Coronado is 20 miles from Posada Mama Bella, and Santa Clara is 2.3 miles away.
- The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast!!!
- Location of the property is excellent, the beach is very close and very easy to walk to, good restaurants, supermarkets and good options to eat out.
- Headboard of bed was sloped – good for reading. Staff helpful. Beach very close and nice (black and beige sand – looks like oil but NOT). Warning: (NOT a complaint but must be aware) – English only.
A very welcoming hotel, close to the beach.
The staff, especially Miguel, tried to help us with everything.
Footpath to the beach is 50 meters.
Beach is a nice sand beach, in our time almost empty and more than a km from one to the other end. Few good restaurants or bars are at the beach, close to the hotel.
Car could park inside the hotel area.
Wifi was working even in the room in a good condition for a Panama rural area.
- Service, the owners and live in caretaker went above and beyond even driving us to the highway so we could catch the bus. my wife walks with a cane. they offered us a room on main floor. you could choose the option of cooking for yourself or having the owner cook. by the way her meals were excellent. I caught a fish which the owner offered to fry it up for us. A little spice and just perfect! fish flaked off the bone. beach is in walking distance a small fishing charter next door,other restaurants and bars close by. beach undertow was not very strong like other places so you good swim which I did . I even went rollerblading down the streets,cement was smooth. small neighborhood is friendly. you see people riding horseback even on the beach. the building was clean and colorful with high ceilings two balcony to catch the views of the beach or street. air conditioner in our room was quite and did the job it even had a remote. A beautiful place not expensive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa Blanca, 19 miles from Penonomé, Togo B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Playa Coronado is 19 miles from Togo B&B, and Santa Clara is 1.4 miles away.
- The host Antonio waited for us to arrive even though it was outside the regular check in window. Our flight was delayed and we had a problem getting a rental car but everything seemed better once we arrived at this beautiful spot. It is absolutely amazing. Highly recommend.
- The garden setting is lovely. Beautiful tropical plants and original art add to the charm. The common area is open air, with cool breezes. Breakfast was great. The hosts speak English and are engaging conversationalists. They recommended a wonderful local restaurant that we would have never found on our own. The clean, uncrowded beach is a half block walk away.
- Very nice place, the trees and garden made the atmosphere very relaxing. Gordon the owner was welcoming and gave us a lot of tips about the area. Rooms and communal areas big and well decorated. One minute walk to the beach. We loved it!
- The grounds were great. Lots of plants and trees every where, like staying in the forest. The rooms are very nice, large, with a spacious bathroom and air conditioning. Gordon and Antonio were gracious hosts. The cats and dogs were friendly and never barked or were a nuisance. The hammocks were comfortable. The location was great being so close to the beach. Overall, great few days!!
- The closeness to the beach, the cleanliness of the room and bathroom, the comfort and good vibe in the room, the huge amount of hammocks and the good attention of Gordon
La Perla de Farallon
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa Blanca in the region of Cocle, 19 miles from Penonomé, La Perla de Farallon features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Playa Coronado is 20 miles from La Perla de Farallon, and Santa Clara is 1.6 miles away.
Hi, the b&b is exactly what you look for when you book it. Just a place to sleep when coming back from the beach. The room was comfortable, AC worked fine, bathroom was clean and the little balcony with hammock was great to chill.
Don’t recommend eating from their menu, they only had two of the 6 options they said they had and it wasn’t great. Breakfast is very good though.
Maria was an excellent host. Comfortable beds, awesome breakfast and a peaceful view from the terrace.
For those who complain about the low pressure in the shower next to it you can find a hand shower, it works perfectly.
They have a private entrance to the beach less than 200 meters away.
- Maria was very helpful, friendly and a very nice person!!!
- Very friendly and helpfull owner Mrs Perla. Great breakfast. We loved that place.
- The bed was extra comfy; I slept through the night and awoke rested. When we went out to the breakfast area our table was all set up with coffee cups and a full thermos of hot coffee. The place was decorated beautifully and was bright and cheerful. The staff was very accommodating and incredibly lovely, surprising us with champagne and chocolates after learning I was celebrating my birthday.
- Hi, the b&b is exactly what you look for when you book it. Just a place to sleep when coming back from the beach. The room was comfortable, AC worked fine, bathroom was clean and the little balcony with hammock was great to chill.
Corotu Guesthaus at Playa Blanca
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Corotu Guesthaus at Playa Blanca is located in Playa Blanca in the region of Cocle, just 19 miles from Penonomé. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Playa Coronado is 21 miles from Corotu Guesthaus at Playa Blanca, and Santa Clara is 2.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Botero By Casa Mojito
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Villa Botero By Casa Mojito is located in Santa Clara, just 3.7 miles from Playa Blanca. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Penonomé is 19 miles from Villa Botero By Casa Mojito, and Playa Coronado is 18 miles from the property.
- Very cosy B&B, warm welcome from Christophe and Nadege, nicely decorated, we enjoyed a lot the swimming-pool and its shade, the quietness of the place, the breakfeast with homemade bread and a lot of fruits.
- I like the village Botero and the pool. The breakfast was delicious.
- We were delighted to have found the place. We had heard about it from friends. It was in the perfect location, close to the beach but offered a wonderful change of scenery by the pool. The rooms were equipped with everything you would need and very clean. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We can’t wait to go back.
- We had a nice relaxing stay, with a clean, comfortable room, nice pool, lovely manicured grounds and excellent breakfast – fresh baked breads, loads of fresh fruit and cheese, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee. I was happy for being treated to gluten-free options.
- Great service excellent facility, breakfast worth the extra 10.00.
Istmo Yoga and Adventure Retreat
Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Istmo Yoga and Adventure Retreat is located in San Carlos in the region of Panama, just 13 miles from Playa Blanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Penonomé is 26 miles from Istmo Yoga and Adventure Retreat, and Playa Coronado is 9 miles away.
- Friendly staff, clean room, proximity to beach, relaxing atmosphere, great food
- Sean and Aisha are lovely hosts and we enjoyed Istmo very much as our last stop before returning to Panama City!! The breakfast was really tasty. The closeby beach is beautiful.
- Great location in the dry forest and close to a beautiful beach.
- Beautiful rooms and delicious food. The shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing! Overall, great experience!
- Excellent place to relax! Beach is a five minute walk and very quiet and private. Retreat is tucked away in a beautiful residential area with quiet streets and cows and chickens on the nearby properties. At night you hear frogs, crickets and the occasional owl while relaxing in your own porch hammock. Sean and Ayesha are fantastic hosts who really care about the experience and are so accommodating and welcoming. Ayesha’s yoga is excellent, and Sean doubles as a skilled SUP tour guide and excellent chef!
Cabanas Los Colibris
Cabanas Los Colibris is located in Copecito, 15 miles from Playa Blanca and 22 miles from Penonomé. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Playa Coronado is 11 miles from Cabanas Los Colibris, and Santa Clara is 11 miles away.
- Beautiful garden,delicious breakfast and super friendly and helpful owners!
- Very clean and nicely done Cabanas. Nice, small pool to hang out. Perfectly for a couple of days to just hang out.
Very friendly hosts that can and will help you with everything.
Very serene, quiet natural spot with many places to sit in the garden.
- Very nice family running this newly refurbished cabañas. Lovely breakfast/bar area to chill. Good location between the beaches and el Valle.
- Inn keepers were helpful and accommodating. Multi-lingual and friendly.
Park Eden Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Park Eden Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Valle de Anton, just 17 miles from Playa Blanca.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Penonomé is 17 miles from Park Eden Bed & Breakfast, and Playa Coronado is 17 miles away.
- Or host, Monica, was very welcoming, gave us a great lay of the land. Couldn’t have been nicer. Hammocks were so inviting. The yard had amazing landscaping and the birds were amazing. You have breakfast there. A beautiful outdoor spot, delicious. The place was quiet, a little off the beaten path which is what you want.
- We really relaxed and enjoyed our stay- Monica was most gracious and the grounds are so beautiful that I felt like crying when I had to leave. We were upgraded to a lovely cottage with a kitchen, a loft and all the amenities. It is well located, private, quiet and again, Monica made us feel so welcome, I would definitely recommend a short or long stay there.
- Very nice accommodations for our family of 4. Grounds are beautiful. Breakfast was nice. Staff were really helpful with suggestions for activities and restaurants.
- This Place is always the same great value and very friendly
- We are vegan and they didn’t offered any vegan options.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Río Hato Cocle Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Río Hato Cocle to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Río Hato Cocle but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Río Hato Cocle. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!