10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rinxent Nord-pas-de-calais:
La Clé d’Opale
Decorated in a unique style, each room features a private bathroom, desk and seating area with a welcome tray.You can enjoy a full breakfast included in the rate, every morning in the breakfast room. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or relax in the veranda with a view of the terrace.You can enjoy a meal tray on-site upon prior request at the moment of your reservation, or enjoy a meal at one of the nearby restaurants.A public parking is available nearby, or you also have the possibility to request a private parking for an extra cost. Nearby attractions include the International Institute of Lace and Fashion and the Gambetta Forum, both 10 minutes’ walk from La Clé d’Opale.
Great place for our overnight stay in Calais. Parking is easy. The guest house is clean and tastefully decorated. Tasty breakfast.
Isobel, the owner, is a delight and strives to make guests’ stays there as comfortable as possible.
Isabelle was warm and welcoming. Comfortable stay in a fascinating property.
Excellent selection for breakfast. Set up for return journey to UK.
- The host Isabelle was a true Lady . Isabelle was friendly yet professional, and made us feel welcome as nothing was too much trouble. We had travelled from Germany on a couple of Harley Davidsons and was really tired when we arrived and was made to feel so welcome also the rooms were clean and decorated to high standard and breakfast was lovely and plenty of choice . A place we would definitely go back to also great location for restaraunts although we had take out pizza which Isabelle laid out a table for us in dining room with high speck table wear which we loved all in all a beautiful traditional hotel it’s secure parking for bikes and ten minutes from ferry x highly recommend this hotel
- As always Isabelle was amazing, this place lives up to & exceeds expectations.
- The host waited for us untill late (12h when reception was supposed to be closed at 10). Rooms are pretty nice. Breakfast is fine (not excellent though).
- Great place for our overnight stay in Calais. Parking is easy. The guest house is clean and tastefully decorated. Tasty breakfast.
Chambres D Hotes Du Parc
Each room at the Chambres d’Hotes has a private bathroom. The suite has a separate dining area and the seating area has a TVThe B&B is 30 minutes from England via the channel tunnel or 1 hour by ferry. It is located opposite the train station and is easily accessible from the A16 motorway.
- Lovely little b&b Michelle was lovely and welcoming. The breakfast was divine fabulous place to stay highly recommended
- The accommodation was spacious and well equipped, more like a loft appartment than a bedroom, with microwave and tea making facilities; I was made to feel very welcome; Superb and varied breakfast with my favourite dippy eggs.
- This is one of those rare but fantastic little gems that you discover in the least likely places. I loved everything about it- even all the stairs to the loft apartment.
- Absolutely beautiful old house, we had the loft room which was spacious and very clean.
- Well situated in Calais, quite close to the tunnel crossing. Lovely old property with loads of character, we were given the suite which is on the top floor, it was very spacious, well decorated in a french style with a sitting area apart from the bedroom, there is also a small balcony overlooking the trees. The toilet/shower room facilities were excellent. Breakfast far exceeded our expectations, with baked apples served as an extra…delicious, the whole experience was good and topped off by very friendly hosts….would highly recommend..
Au fil du crembreux
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms contain a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 21 miles from Au fil du crembreux, while Calais is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Amazing Manor House, lovely original features, tasty and fresh breakfast, friendly and helpful host, use of beautiful garden. Fab location only 20 mins from Eurotunnel.
- Fred (owner) was very frendly and helpful. The location is perfect. The house and room very nice and clean. The breakfast was wonderful.
settIng and staff. room according the style of the property.very nice modern bathroom . breakfast room excellent
easy parking in front
- The welcome was warm, the room comfortable, the bed very good, and the breakfast excellent. Great for our overnight stay, but it was so lovely would like to stay longer next time.
Beautiful decor in a classic Manor House.
Fabulous breakfast, a pity that restaurants for dinner all need a car.
Very handy for the tunnel
All the heated rooms are soundproofed and individually decorated. They feature a satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A bottle of mineral water is provided.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Cap Opale. French dishes are also served on request.This property is 6.2 miles from the sea and 1.2 miles from the A16 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very nice owners, very friendly, superb breakfast, room is very nicely decorated and cozy and comfortable
- The owners were very friendly, the area was quiet and tranquil. Breakfast was very nice, and everywhere was very clean. You can drive to some good beaches, bars, restaurants and country walks.
- The owners are very kind and friendly. Speaking a few words french helps but there is a phrase book avilable too.
- Everything was perfect, very easy to find with a local petrol station and chip shop.
- Good location and easy to find. Rooms were very nice with a bottle of water and a kettle.
Alex Factory Chambres et Tables d’hôtes
Guest rooms at Alex Factory are colourful and each has a unique decor. They are equipped with satellite TV, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.Breakfast is served each morning and includes fresh local produce, as well as products grown on the surrounding farm. The hosts can prepare meals made with fresh, local produce upon request.Staff are available 24 hours a day and free parking is available on site. Bicycles can be rented from the guesthouse.
- Environmental initiatives like rain-water for toilet & heating filosophy, the home-made products,
- We were met by the owner on our arrival. He was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
- Great last night stop over before catching the train back to England the next morning. Peaceful location, nicely set out over two floors in former stables and a lovely breakfast – very good value for money!
- We stayed in a two-level room that seemed to be in a restored barn. It was very nice, very comfortable. Was very quiet and peaceful. Would stay there again. Breakfast was included with the room and was also perfectly fine. We were just passing through but the surrounding area seemed lovely.
- The property is an old farm in a beautiful rural location, just about 30 minutes from Calais – although you wouldn’t know it at all. The roads are quiet, the beaches and cliff paths are wonderful, cycling is great. The accommodation was in a peaceful location amongst it all. Every morning we had breakfast on the terrace – amazing cheese, bread, pastries, freshly laid eggs, homemade jams – lovely. The room was simple and comfortable, and obviously designed with care.
Gites-Chambres d’Hotes Calypso
With a garden view, the rooms feature a desk and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.The holiday homes have a terrace with garden views, an independent access and access to an equipped kitchenette for a fee, where you can prepare your meals.Gites-Chambres d’Hotes Calypso features meeting facilities, BBQ facilities and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free private parking on site.
- Changement d’exploitant le jour de notre arrivée. Arrivée souhaitée entre 16 et 19h. Nous arrivons à 18h. Personne pour nous recevoir, sauf un avis sur la porte de l’accueil reprenant le nom et le numéro de la chambre. Les clés sont sur la porte, pas sur la porte de notre chambre. Nous contactons plusieurs fois l’exploitant dont le nom se trouve sur le document de réservation. Il est sur répondeur; Nous avons attendu 1h15 pour voir quelqu’un . Et ce n’est pas tout. Pas assez de place pour décrire notre déception .
- Le petit déjeuné super avec confiture maison qui était extra . Jamais goûter aussi bonne que celle la. Félicitation
Le calme, en pleine campagne, (ferme au milieu des champs)
La gentillesse de la personne qui nous a accueilli
- La tranquillité des lieux et surtout la sympathie de la dame d’accueil.
- Zeer mooie ligging in een prachtige streek – à la campagne
All rooms are spread over 2 buildings and one of the rooms has an independent access and a private kitchen. The private bathrooms are located on the floor below, while others are situated next to the room.A continental breakfast is provided at the B&B. Its ideal location allows easy access to local restaurants, which are within 0.6 miles of the area.Nausicaa Aquarium is only a 15-minute drive from the property and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. The A16 motorway is conveniently located 0.9 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- We loved every second at Autres Caps. The owner was so helpful and friendly. The room was spacious, well equipped, and very thoughtfully designed. Everything was spotless, and the breakfast was phenomenal. My kids, my husband and myself cannot recommend it enough! Merci beaucoup!!!
- We loved everything about this place: the place was spotless and felt like a home, the beds were comfy, the room was spacious, the decor was warm and inviting, the breakfast was scrumptious, and the host was friendly and helpful. When we arrived, the host greeted us warmly and showed us everything in the room and in the common areas. Since we hadn’t done much research on what there was to see in the area (because this was a stop on the way back home), he showed us maps and brochures for what there was to see. We would heartily recommend this place to others who wish to stay in the area, and would definitely stay here again if we return to the region.
extremely helpful proprietor
excellent quality breakfast served in separate kitchenette meaning we could take our time.
There is also a nice Brasserie in the village
- Very friendly hosts. Excellent breakfast and fantastic facilities.
The extra attention to detail from furnishings to the dishes the breakfast was served in. Breakfast included delicious bread and croissants and much more.
The owners were interesting and attentive and knowledgeable. Even had lovely china for sale.
Chez Violette et Bruno
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 22 miles from chez violette et bruno, while Calais is 11 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Well appointed B & B in lovely countryside yet only a few minutes from motorway. Wonderful owners – v. helpful & considerate, there when you wanted yet respectful of your privacy. The room we stayed in was huge with a big bathroom – even with a small anteroom (with a fridge!) to store cases etc. Cannot rate highly enough.
- Nice and calm location – still very close to the sea and related attractions (cap gris-nez/blanc-nez), very friendly and helpful with hints for organizing our daily trips, helped out with recovering my smart phone that I left in the restaurant the night before – got it delivered right after breakfast – thanks!
- Chambre très spacieuse et très calme, piscine extérieure chauffée, petit déjeuner riche et varié, attention de Violette pour ses invités, propreté des lieux, endroit reposant.
La literie était parfaite, le petit-déjeuné était copieux, la chambre extra!!!!
Violette était très chaleureuse et sympathique.
- Grote kamers. Propere badkamer. Aparte WC. Mogelijkheid om wagen veilig te parkeren. Vriendelijke en behulpzame host. Snelle internetaansluiting. Huiselijke sfeer in gemeenschappelijke ruimte (salon, eetkamer). vers fruitsapje bij ontbijt.
L ‘ Authentique
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a balcony with a garden view. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served at the property.L ‘ Authentique has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pernes-lès-Boulogne, like hiking.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 17 miles from L ‘ Authentique. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le bois René
The accommodation features a view of the garden, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a radio. The property has a garden and a furnished terrace with a table, chairs and chaises longues,A continental breakfast is served every day and can be taken on the terrace when the weather is nice.Free private parking is possible on site. You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 24.2 miles from Le bois René, while Calais is 8.1 miles from the property. Eurotunnel Calais Terminal is 9.9 miles from the property and Calais Ferry Terminal is 17.4 miles away.
- Breakfast was a banquet, the owners were the very best, friendly, helpful and a joy to stay with. It would be impossible to find a cleaner B & B, it is truly exceptional run by two people who enjoy what they are doing and care about there guests.
- Superb accommodation and hosts, with the extra special touch. Best B&B we’ve ever stayed at.
- So friendly and helpful and what a breakfast ! Bathroom is great, bedroom is large, free wifi and parking is easy and on site.
- There was an amazing and unique breakfast! Great place with very kind people.
Conveniently situated for a quick hop over the channel or a stop en route south.
Wonderful welcome. Lovely private area just for us. It felt like coming home even though we’d never been here before.
The breakfasts had been recommended so expectations were high; they were completely wonderful and extraordinary. Catherine presents old family recipes: a little taste of everything you could possibly imagine. She does it all with love and pride. She’s a gem!
Didier and Catherine are warm, friendly, discreet, thoughtful and have a lovely sense of humour.
Worth twice the very reasonable price! We loved it!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rinxent Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rinxent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!