10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ringwood Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ringwood Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ringwood Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ringwood Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ringwood Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ringwood Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ringwood Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ringwood Hampshire:
Located in Ringwood, 8 miles from Bournemouth, Heatherbank B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Southampton is 19 miles from Heatherbank B&B, and Winchester is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from Heatherbank B&B.
- Welcoming,friendly,helpful hosts. Excellent breakfasts. Superb accommodation.
- breakfast choices , nice garden plenty of parking space
- Very welcoming, clean, comfortable fantastic breakfast. Great facilities, good location and lovely people.
- Thoughtful extras like early morning tea, afternoon tea and cake. We were made to feel very welcome.
- The proprietors, Sandy & Terry, were very welcoming & friendly. They made us feel at home like one of the family. They were very knowledgeable about the local area & made recommendations for restaurants & places to visit. Terry even made our reservations for us. The breakfast was excellent & Sandy offered a different ‘special’ every morning as an alternative to the traditional cooked breakfast. The bedroom & ensuite were spotlessly clean, comfortable & well decorated. Tea, coffee, biscuits & cakes were always in plentiful supply in the dining room throughout the day & evening. All in all a very enjoyable stay. We only wish we could have stayed longer. We will definitely go back when we next visit that area.
The Annexe, Mockbeggar
One of our best sellers in Ringwood! Located on the edge of the New Forest, The Annexe is a spacious one-bedroom property. It offers free onsite parking and free WiFi.The guest room has a King bed, 2 sofas, a TV with DVD Player, coffee table, wardrobe, chest of drawers. There is a separate en-suite shower room and a separate kitchenette with fridge, kettle, washing machine, toaster, and microwave. The room has direct access to the patio and garden. A welcome pack containing essentials such as milk, orange juice, butter, jam, marmalade, bread and yoghurts is provided.The village of Ringwood is home to pubs, eateries and shops, just 4 miles away. There are also local pubs and restaurants within walking distance of The Annexe.The plentiful walking and cycling options of the New Forest are located on the doorstep of The Annexe. The coastal city of Bournemouth is 12 miles away.
- Everything was really lovely. Great space for a couple to relax, very cosy. Breakfast basket was a very nice touch. Lovely area for meals and just spending time. Hosts very friendly.
- Beautifull location, safe, fresh and modern Annex.
- Brilliant accommodation, lovely owners, great location, fantastic welcome food hamper
- A little gem. Some lovely touches that made our visit feel extra special
- Wonderful situation. We shared the lanes with donkeys and cows who were free to roam. Magical!
Moortown Lodge B&B
Moortown Lodge B&B is located in Ringwood, 9 miles from Bournemouth and 17 miles from Southampton. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portsmouth is 30 miles from Moortown Lodge B&B, and Winchester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from Moortown Lodge B&B.
- The room had everything you my and the breakfast was lovely
- Excellent breakfast, very friendly and welcoming, couldn’t do enough for you.
- The owners are fantastic! Incredibly helpful and knowledgable about the surrounding areas and further afield too! The B&B is in an ideal location with easy access to The New Forest.
- The location was just sweet and absolutely what we needed! Great staff and excellent breakfast! Really happy!!
- bed was clean and comfortable , room was clean and tidy , staff were very friendly and helpful
One of our best sellers in Ringwood! Petherton Cottage is located in Ringwood, just 9 miles from Bournemouth. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 19 miles from Petherton Cottage, and Winchester is 27 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Quiet location .Clean ,modern room .Netflix . Nice garden
- The staff were more than friendly and made you feel very welcome and could not help you enough. The breakfast was great and ordered to fit a time to suit you so that it was hot.
- The bed was super kingsize, very comfortable, the choice for breakfast was amazing,would highly recommend
- Very welcoming. Good hosts. Very good breakfast. Very clean room. Good parking.
- So quiet & peaceful. The owners are so welcoming & couldn’t do enough to make sure we had a great visit.
Old Stacks Cottage Annexe
Located in Ringwood, 10 miles from Bournemouth, Old Stacks Cottage Annexe features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 17 miles from Old Stacks Cottage Annexe, and Portsmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- A really lovely studio room with so many extra touches, a comfy bed and a warm welcome. Perfect location – easy to reach the forest and the beach, and close to shops and pubs.
- Lovely breakfast and bed. Great decor and very welcoming.
The room was wonderfull.
But hope as we’ve paid pam( the owner)
Hope hotel .com doesn’t take more money from us
- Clean, comfortable. Lots of thoughtful touches. Friendly owner
- It was very good and comfortable to stay, but I think if there is a curtain at the front door Would be better,cos the light outside can make you difficult to sleep. And there is no WiFi during I stay.
Dunnroaming B&B is located in Ringwood, 9 miles from Bournemouth and 17 miles from Southampton. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Portsmouth is 30 miles from Dunnroaming B&B, and Winchester is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- i,Mike & shirl, fantastic couple. .Parking a big bonus also on the Ringo circular bus route ,opposite lidyll ,.beatiful garden,,fantastic breakfast huge. easy walk into Ringwood.TRied to book again but full,must now change my dates because this is where I want to stay.Shirl & Mike really are this place &after one visit I class them as friends
- The room was lovely, very clean and tidy, warm and beds really comfy, the breakfast was really nice and Mike and his wife were just brilliant, they couldn’t do enough for us, from getting up very early one morning to make us breakfast, to ensuring our bikes were locked away. Nothing was too much trouble. The price of the stay was very reasonable. Mike recommended two lovely restaurants nearby for food, Amerone (Italian) and India Cottage (Indian) both of which were fantastic. Highly recommend staying here and would definitely return.
- The owners were friendly ,they were helpful in every way.We found the accommodation comfortable, a very good experience .
- Very homely and the owners couldn’t do enough for me
- The property is easy to access. The owner and his wife are friendly and helpful and responded to requests for extra pillows. Breakfast is very good be sure to say if you want only some items from the Full English – it is very big but you can choose items from it. Parking couldn’t be better as it is off road and the drive way has a gate. Parking is also close to the rooms so you do not have to walk far dragging any luggage.
Eastfield Lane B&B
Eastfield Lane B&B is located in Ringwood, just 10 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Southampton is 17 miles from Eastfield Lane B&B, and Portsmouth is 30 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 6 miles away.
- Lovely owners couldn’t do enough for you and a great breakfast in the morning.
- Lovely large and light room. Wonderful breakfast that set us up for the day. David was very friendly and ready to chat without being over intrusive. Although the bathroom isn’t en-suite it is directly opposite and for our own use only. That end of the bungalow is shut off for privacy for guests and worked wonderfully. If we come back to this area we would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was a very high quality, great sausages and bacon, not cheap budget ingredients.
The host was very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Light, very clean and warm large room.
Full menu offered for breakfast. The food was perfect.
- Dave the host was great ! Bathrobes provided was a nice touch.
New Forest Holiday Annexe
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Three Springs Annex – New Forest is located in Ringwood. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bournemouth is 12 miles from Three Springs B&B, and Southampton is 16 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 8 miles away.
- Super pleasant hosts. Very clean and comfortable annexe. Excellent location. Everything we were looking for.
- Ideally positioned. Warm hospitality… chocolate cake on arrival !
- Self contained, light airy with everything you could possibly need. We especially liked the little touches, real butter, hot cross buns, so much to list. Gill had thought of everything from the ironing board right down to the hair dryer. A home from home
- Great self contained accomodation modern and our host had thought of everything. Very private great walks and pubs.
- Beautiful room/annex, spacious, clean and comfy.
Dolly Blue at Lowlands
Lowlands is located in lovely countryside just outside the New Forest and 3 miles from the market town of Ringwood. This charming, unusual property is set in its own garden with a patio. Free WiFi and parking is provided.The traditional shepherd’s hut at Lowlands features a caravan-like design and a pleasant blue-coloured façade. It features wicker furnishings and pastel-coloured fabrics. The hut opens onto a pretty garden area with a table and chairs.A tray with a homemade cakes, biscuits, coffees, teas, bottled water and a kettle is provided. A hamper containing cereals, choices of fresh fruits, yogurts, freshly baked croissants and pain au chocolat. A bottle of fresh orange juice is also provided and guests can request a freshly baked baguette with bacon.The surrounding countryside and lakes are ideal for walking and you can store your bikes on site. Bournemouth and the coast can be reached in 20 minutes by car, while Poole is around 20 miles away.
- Martine & Ivor are the perfect hosts – warm, friendly & nothing is too much trouble. Dolly Blue is beautifully furnished, well-equipped, has a very comfortable bed & a delicious breakfast. Thank you!
- This is a lovely quiet and relaxing place to stay.the surrounding area is very scenic.We went in the winter and the hut was warm and comfortable.very cosy.We had the continental breakfast which was very nicely presented.
- The host was amazing, anything we needed wasn’t too much trouble and made our stay a great one!
- The shepherds hut was immaculate, tucked away in a quiet location with its own private patio area. The owners are the perfect hosts, nothing was too much trouble, excellent breakfast. Everything was perfect down to the tiniest detail, highly recommended, we will definitely be going again!
- It has to be the best ever ,there was everything you need to relax and chill ,it’s amazing
Lamb Inn is located in Ringwood, 9 miles from Bournemouth and 17 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Portsmouth is 31 miles from Lamb Inn, and Winchester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We had two room one with my partner and my daughter had her own room right next door to us out side the building which we both love thay we’re very clean great pub and very friendly staff and people will definitely come back
- As a single young female (this is my dad’s account), I was apprehensive about staying at a pub b&b without my partner, however as soon as I arrived I was made to feel completing welcome from Amy who took me up to my room, to get into the b&b area it was safely locked by a passcode, and the room also had an extra safety lock on it so I instantly felt more safe. The family were absolutely lovely, and I didn’t feel at all intimidated in the bar area when I sat to have dinner whilst revising. Everyone asked to make sure I felt comfortable and safe! Lovely lovely family run pub and I would definitely stay again and hugely recommend it!!
- Big twin room with comfortable and wide beds, the warm welcome from everyone, excellent breakfast.
- Excellent Landlady (Anita) Friendly bar staff would recommend to anyone staying in the area.
- The lady serving breakfast was lovely.would not visit Lamb Inn again
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ringwood Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ringwood Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ringwood Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ringwood Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!