10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rimplas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Chambres d’hôtes le génépi
Chambres d’hôtes le génépi features free WiFi throughout the property. TV is offered.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. Nice is 26.1 miles from Chambres d’hôtes le génépi, while Menton is 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 28.6 miles from Chambres d’hôtes le génépi.
- Located in the hills. Owners very friendly. Fantastic diner and breakfast. Fortunately arrived before the thunderstorms but dry by morning. Comfortable room with sloping roof was fine for overnight stay. Owner very knowledgeable about local area and walks etc. Great breakfast.
- This was my second stay at the Génépi. I love how peaceful it is, another world. The accommodation is lovely, lot of wood and alpine decor. The hosts are great, always available and happy to give you advice on walks or restaurants. I like how you interact with the other guests as well. This time we stayed in the room with the shared bathroom and it was not a problem. We will come back.
- We received a warm welcome from the hosts who were really helpful and offered us advice for our trip in the area. The property was really beautiful with a great view and fantastic garden area with loads of games. We were really happy to have dinner with the hosts and other guests, which was delicious and good value for money. Breakfast was also great. We are already looking forward to our next trip back.
Everything. Enjoyed playing boules.
Lovely food. Helpful and very friendly hosts.
- It’s a beautiful location. Hosts were very nice. The room was beautiful and very well decorated.
B&B Le Rupicapra
All the heated rooms feature wooden floors, a wardrobe and views of the mountains and the village. Some rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast with pastries, hot drinks and homemade jams and cakes is served every morning in the breakfast room. Guests can enjoy pizzas and crêpes in the owner’s restaurant, which is just 650 feet away.B&B Le Rupicapra is 11.2 miles from Valberg Ski Resort and free public parking can be found near the property. Guests can go rafting, canoeing and kayaking at Gorges du Cians, which is 9.3 miles away.
- Very nice room and the owner was very welcoming and helpful!
- The owner was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The view from the large bedroom was stunning. The bed was very comfortable. Tea making equipment was in the room. Breakfast was excellent with a large choice of cereals, home made jams, yoghurt, apple compote, a boiled egg and a choice of teas. Roubion is a lovely medieval village perché. Public parking is available nearby.
- The hostess was very welcoming and helpful! The room was beautiful and the view over the vally from the town and the B&B is amazing! The breakfast is fantastisk with all sorts of homemade jams, eggs and cheese! The hostess speaks very well English, which is very helpful for those of us who don’t speak French 🙂
- This is the most beautful place, a fantastic little property perched high on a mountain top in the totally gorgeous unspoiled settlement of Roubion. I spent the entire stay wishing we lived here. Very few people here and a great shame that many of the little houses are second homes and not lived in by locals. This is a walkers/bikers/cyclists paradise. Go visit the goat high on the hill and peer over the other side. Butterflies everywhere. Fabulous. Just fabulous. We ran out of superlatives.
- Wonderful, quiet town with friendly owner. Only 3 rooms, so it was very personable. We enjoyed hiking around the area and caught the end of a mountain bike race at the local ski area while we sipped on wine. 🙂 Dinner at the owner’s relative’s pizza/crape place was yummy. We only had 1 night in the area but would happily return for longer. Plenty of activities locally, nice people, and a great French Alps escape that is only a short drive up from Nice. Owner speaks English well enough that we had no language barrier. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the bed and breakfast also offer free WiFi, while some rooms here will provide you with a garden view.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Ribambelle.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Nice is 26 miles from La Ribambelle, while Menton is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 29 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Quiet, yet in close proximity to the town (5 min walk) with good rooms in a beautiful period house. Hosts are very friendly, entertaining and helpful (both English and French are spoken fluently). Attention to detail is the cherry on top, such as breakfast in a secluded garden and homemade jams.
- A beautiful home with great views. Lovely hosts and breakfast in the garden.
- This is one of the rare places where you almost feel home and being part of the family. It is wonderful after a good nights sleep to be woken up by the smell of fresh croissants and fresh coffee.
- The owners were very nice and spoke English. The breakfast was great and since the weather was warm we were able to eat in the yard with lovely views of the mountains. The rooms had high ceilings and good quality furniture.
- Absolutely gorgeous property, lovely hosts and hands down the comfiest bed ever!
Chambres d’hôtes Le grand chalet
All rooms have a south-facing balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property. Upon request, guests can have free access to the sauna. Homemade meals are available upon reservation.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Menton is 49.7 miles from Le grand chalet, while Monte Carlo is 52.2 miles from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 41.6 miles away. Free secure private parking and a garage for motorbikes and bicycles are also available.
- The couple managing Le Grand Chalet is very friendly and helpfull. Joining evening dinner is a very good idea: Original menu’s/high quality/very affordable/and an opportunity to make new friends around the table
- Amazing hosts and friendly atmosphere. We all had dinner in the same familly table, everyone was open to talk and have fun.
- This is one of the best places we have ever stayed in. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly. The five course dinners provided by our hosts were some of the best meals we have had in France.
- Wonderfull stay in a wonderfull landscape. If you are looking for a nice accomodation. Do not hesitate to book with Christine and Luc. They are very obliging hosts. Helpfull in any way and served a delicious french meal, with so much care. I thank you also for you help and your assistance.
- Extremelly good and generous food, very clean room with an amazing view on the mountains, fresh air, very confortable bed and priceless hosts! Thank you Christine and Luc! And the price? Too modest for what it had to offer. I am looking forward to going back.
A La Belle Epoque
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Nice is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice! Perfect rooms! Perfect Breakfast! We like to come again! Veronique (Boss) was very nice!
- We met a great host with a special love for plants and gardens, we enjoyed the discussion over the breakfast and the garden tour afterwards. The rooms were prepared with care and nicely furnished. There is not awfully lot to do in the village itself but we were there for the surrounding mountains anyway. Good place for a base to visit the area !
- The host was very nice. Our room was very clean and cozy, we had a nice view of the snowy mountains. Breakfast was also very good with local/homemade products.
- Lovely host, evening meal and breakfast both excellent. Room was small but clean and nicely decorated.
- L’accueil ,le très bon petit déjeuner avec des produit maison .
un balcon en montagne
Some units include a private garden. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Un balcon en montagne features free WiFi throughout the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Isola 2000 resort is 29.8 miles from un balcon en montagne, while Monte Carlo is 49.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 43.5 miles from un balcon en montagne.
- A little island of pace in the mountains with a lovely room which will make you feel home. The hospitality of Alexandra is just fantastic and she is also a great chef. Eating with her, drinking a nice glass of wine made our stay even more special. We recommend this B&B for every couple who is looking for a romantic corner and a warm welcome in the area.
- Everything here is perfect. the owner, the facilities, the location. Alexandra made us the most tasty breakfast in front of a stunning view. Just perfect.
- We had a lovely stay our hosts were absolutely wonderful. Breakfast was amazing and wee couldn’t have asked for a better view!
- Accueil très chaleureux, décoration super, dîner copieux et de qualité
- Une super ambiance chaleureuse familiale, on a bien mangé produits de qualité et un super accueil
At Gite d’Aliège you will find a garden, BBQ and terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 55.9 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Nature, very clean, amazing place to stay if you are looking for natural place not like hotel room.
Small old historical house (old farm with 200 years history) in the heart of High-Provance Alps. Very nice place. Mountains around, view is really great. Owners are very hospitable, ready to help in all situations.
Beautiful room, good shower, good bed. There is a kitchen and it is possible to cook dinner- and it is great.
We are hope to return to this place.
- La gentillesse de Annie et Michel, la beauté du site.
The owners are son nice, their hospitality and will to make us feel at home and comfortable are priceless.
The location is a blessing for the eyes and breakfast was and enjoyable moment for the palate and humor all at once.
Only 1 km from the house starts were good hiking path from La Baumette to north.
When I called the host, he did not know English. So he called booking.com center to get help. It helps.
Les Balcons du Paradis 06 Acces Pédestre 10 min
Each room here will provide you with a private bathroom featuring a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain and garden views from the rooms.At les Balcons du Paradis 06 accessible à pieds uniquement, you will find a shared kitchen, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing.The property offers free parking. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 51.6 miles away.
- This is a beautiful place and we enjoyed spending this week end out from the rush of the classical ski-resorts and Hotels. Isabelle and Gilles are making every thing for their guest. The bedroom is great and very cosy, and the kitchen made available to the guest a perfect place for diner. We recommend very much this place.
- Accueil, cadre, sont à couper le souffle, et les chambres font penser à la cabane du trappeur (de luxe)
Nous achevons notre 3° séjour aux Balcons du Paradis (les si bien nommés!) et nous sommes toujours sous le charme de ce lieu d’exception de toute beauté, si paisible et ressourçant. Partage et convivialité sont toujours au rendez-vous grâce à nos chaleureux hôtes Isabelle et Gilles dont la gentillesse et la bonne humeur sont des plus appréciables!
Un grand merci à eux et au plaisir de séjourner à nouveau parmi eux.
- L’accueil,le petit déjeuner très bon produits confiture maison
- La situation géographique et la gentillesse d’Isabelle et Gilles
Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The bed and breakfast has certain rooms with mountain views, and all rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Nice is 18 miles from Visbecq, while Cannes is 26 miles away. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely room with separate entrance. everything clean and new. big bathroom with massage shower and double sink for couples. tv, free wifi and swimming pool were great perks. The owners were so nice and kind and tried to help with whatever they could, even gave us suggestions on where to eat dinner.
Very pleasant and helpful host
Very good alfresco breakfast
Outstanding value for money
i found this nice room incl private swimmingpool in the very beautifull Malaussene:
Call or mail and perhaps you are the next lucky one!
If you have questions the owners will try to help you if they can, I sid feel very welcome!
50 m left from the railway station Malaussenne you ‘ll find a small tunnel. Take this road and after about 1 km you’ll find this secret of the Var region.
For the sportive ones :walking, cycling, canyoning etc. everything is possible!
Looking for a restaurant? Alain and Marie could tell me the very well local places to go!
- Really clean and nice location. even had a massage shower!
- Les hôtes parfaits. Très agréables et intéressants. Chambre spacieuse et bien équipée. Télé, WIFI, frigo, bouillotte, four micro ondes, salle de bains spacieuse, savons et shampoing liquide, douche à jets. Si nous avions eus beau temps, nous aurions pu profiter de la terrasse privative et de la piscine.
Le Mont d’Olivine
The rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The bathrooms have a shower and come with free toiletries. Some rooms have mountain and garden views. Guests have also access to a kitchenette with a microwave, a refrigerator and kitchenware.At Le Mont d’Olivine you will find a garden. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and canoeing.The property offers free parking. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 22.4 miles away. The GR5 hiking trail is close to the property.
- The villa has a very big territory, but still the atmosphere is cosy and homelike. The breakfast with hosts at the terrace with gorgeous view was one of the best we ever had (with fresh domestic products!).
- Extremely clean, super nice hosts incl. explanation of the possible hikes and lending maps; breakfast extraordinary (fruit from the garden, home made bread and jams).
- Really hospitable people! Beautiful mountain views. Definitely a place to return again.
- Beautiful place, beautiful people,we had a great time at your house, Thanks
- Super Lage mit tollem Ausblick. Schöner Garten mit tollem Pool mit Aussicht. Frühstück war auch super. Tolle Gastgeber die uns super Ausflugstipps gegeben haben.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rimplas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!