10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rimoux Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimoux Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rimoux Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimoux Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimoux Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rimoux Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rimoux Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rimoux Brittany:
All guest rooms at La Barrière are equipped with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Barrière.Saint Malo is 29 miles from La Barrière. St Jacques Airport is 25 miles away.
- L’accueil chaleureux, le calme de la campagne
- un accueil chaleureux, une grande chambre à l’incomparable charme “so british”, une ancienne maison remarquablement retapée et nichée dans un joli coin de campagne, des petits déjeuners copieux
Le charme et calme du lieu
La chambre spacieuse
Le petit déjeuner copieux
Le prêt gracieux de vélo pour découvrir les alentours
L’accueil et la sympathie des hôtes Julia et Michel
- Le couple hôte est super accueillant, la chambre est royale, le petit déjeuner est formidable
- Nous avions la chambre familiale du CAPITAINE…. le lit était LAAAAARGE et très confortable!
Au Domaine de Rimou
Opening onto the park, all of the rooms at Au Domaine de Rimou include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at an extra cost. Savoury meals can also be requested at an extra fee. Evening meals prepared by the hosts can be enjoyed at an extra cost if you reserve 24 hours in advance.You are invited to visit the Combourg Castle, which is 12.4 miles away and Mont Saint Michel, which is a 30-minute drive away. Tree climbing can be done in Villecartier Forest, which is 9.3 miles from Au Domaine de Rimou. The property is accessible via Combourg Train Station.
LE PETIT DEJEUNER (produits maison, viennoiseries fraiches…)
- Accueil parfait, repas rapide et très bon , très bon rapport qualité/prix
besonders ruhige Lokation m- mitten im Grünen. Wunderschönes bretonisches Haus.
Typisches bretonisches Frühstück – selbstgemachte Marmeladen etc. . einfach nur super.
- Accueil très sympathique, tout confort, séjour très agréable. Environnement très calme et très beau.
- Le confort , le calme, la propreté et là gentillesse de la propriétaire
- LE PETIT DEJEUNER (produits maison, viennoiseries fraiches…)
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a kettle and a hairdryer. They are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.You will find a cash machine and hairdresser’s at the property. Half board options are also offered on site.The area is popular for horse riding and snorkeling. there is also a golf course a 30-minute away from the property. Le Mont Saint Michel is 14.9 miles from Le Night, while Rennes is 22.4 miles away. Cancal is a 40-minute drive away while Rennes Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
Very kind & friendly host who went out her way to communicate with as we don’t speak French.
Very pretty little village.
- Stylish room with lovely finishing touches. Very clean. Nice quiet location
- Lovely situation in a sleepy, historic, very picturesque small town, close enough for us to use as a base to visit Mont St Michel. The family room was a good size and was clean and comfortable and towels provided. Our evening meal wasn’t bad, in fact the pizzas were pretty good.The staff member was pleasant (no English really, by the way) if not overly enthusiastic. Free Wi-fi was useful. Parking close by in the Square was straightforward.
- Accueil chaleureux et convivial la patronne est a votre écoute et est désireuse à vous faire plaisir.
Chambre très agréable correspondant bien à la description, avec un rapport qualité prix exceptionnel !
Terrasse agréable, personnel sympathique et accueillant, repas bon et plaisant
- Very kind & friendly host who went out her way to communicate with as we don’t speak French.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Bas Rassinoux
All the heated rooms feature a sofa, wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a bath and a hairdryer.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast at Le Bas Rassinoux. Restaurants can be found in Saint-Brice-en-Coglès, which is 6.8 miles away.This B&B is 6.2 miles from the A84 motorway and 23.6 miles from Rennes. The Mont Saint-Michel is 24.9 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
- The over all treatment received was outstanding in every way!!! Great breakfast as well.
- Very helpful owner–kettle –separate lounge –fridge –microwave–separate flat upstairs .
Lovely welcome to immaculate homely well equipped and spacious accommodation
Delicious breakfast with homemade preserves and biscuits and flakey croissants
Would highly recommend
- Everything about out stay was superb. The owners were delightful and the pool was a welcome bonus.
- Very friendly owners, really taking care about our wellness
Le Sens des Hôtes
The rooms at Le Sens des Hôtes have views of the park and wired internet access. Each one also has a flat-screen TV and a bathroom, which is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A terrace and a large garden are just some of the other facilities available at this property. Free private parking is provided on site and the A84 motorway is 8.7 miles away.
- Beautiful house, perfect location, spotlessly clean and very stylish.
We had a beautiful stay in this place.
Highly recommended for the kindness of the hosts and the clean rooms.
- the bedroom clean and quiet, the owners really welcoming and kind, we really enjoyed having breakfast – excellent croissants – and having a chat – polishing our French a bit – with the nice couple that runs the B&B.
- Excellent location, comfortable room and very friendly hosts
- Our hosts were charming. They have a beautiful home, which we felt privileged to share with them for a night. We were able to borrow a hose to give our bicycles a clean (it had been muddy on the voies verts the day before) which was fantastic. It was a short walk into the village, where we had a delicious dinner at the local auberge. And the location was perfect for our 3 day trip to Mont St Michel.
Les Marches du Mont – Maison d’hôtes
All rooms comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen are provided. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Guests can enjoy an evening meal in the dining room upon prior reservation.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 15.5 miles from Les Marches du Mont, while Rennes is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, a 45-minute drive from Les Marches du Mont.
- Adona was a amazing host. She and her husband welcomed us with warm arms and treated us like a one of their family members. We,including my young children, had a good time at her place. The room is very clean, very kids friendly and the breakfast is nice especially the homemade crêpes. Adona really took care of us like a grandma of my sons, she even packed some crepes for us when we left. We felt at home and really want to return to her place again in the future. Totally recommend this place if you are planning to visit Mont Saint-Michel.
- Adona was a fantastic host. She made us all feel at home, when we arrived. The breakfasts were fabulous. Lovely rural location. Great base to see Mont St. Michel
Very calm and quite
Good location to visit the region
Great welcome by the host
Good breakfast and diner on the first night
Kind owner with great hospitality mind. She always tried to help more than we expected. Extremely clean room. (Cleanest hotel room in my life)
Wide variety of owner’s recommendable restaurants in close cities.
Nous avons été très bien accueillis. Les hôtes sont serviables, disponibles et à l’écoute.
Le cadre est bucolique. Très belle prestation dans un cadre magnifique.
Chambres d’hôtes La Pinderie
Rooms have private bathrooms and toilets and hairdryers.Crepes, bread, homemade apple jams, French pastries, cheese and orange juice are served for breakfast every morning.Dol-de-Bretagne Golf Course is a 30-minute drive away and guests can go fishing in La Tamoute, just 650 feet from this B&B. Free parking is provided at Chambres d’hôtes La Pinderie. Saint-Malo is 31.1 miles from the property and Dinan is 24.9 miles away. Rennes Aiport is 31.7 miles away.
– a warm and charming welcome
– a friendly owner of the house
– a great breakfast
– the quiet and relaxing area
very peaceful and a comfortable room and bed
excellent breakfast with lovely homemade food
hosts very friendly
convenient for cross Brittany route to Roscoff
- Very friendly host with a cold welcoming beer on arrival. Quiet rural setting. Garden in which to have picnic tea. Delicious breakfast with home made jams and fresh croissants.
- La literie était très bonne. Le cadre est superbe. C’est au calme. Les hôtes étaient très sympathiques et le petit-déjeuner très copieux.
- Nous avons été très bien accueilli, la chambre est très calme et très propre. Le petit déjeuner est extra.
- – a warm and charming welcome
Chambres d’Hôtes l’Hermine
The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes l’Hermine are individually decorated in a classical style and feature parquet flooring. The bathroom is en suite and includes a shower.Regional dishes prepared with local products can be served upon request. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Free private parking is available on site and Pontorson Train Station is 6.8 miles away. The property is 14.3 miles from Dol-de-Bretagne and a 45-minute drive from Saint-Malo and Cancale.
- Beds were the most comfortable in any hotel/b&b I have ever stayed in. The old couple who ran the hotel speak no English. We spoke no French but much fun was had at breakfast
- Beautiful ! Looked very recently refurbished, spacious room, bathroom had a walk in shower which was great, a balcony to sit out on and enjoy some local cidre! Hosts were very friendly and kindly provided a very tasty continental breakfast in the main house. Perfect location to stay at if you are visiting Mont Saint Michel the next day like we did!
- staff was super nice and kind. the only issue is they don’t speak english but that is good if you want to practice french. also parking is limited to two spaces but you can park in the street outside the B&B without any issue so that was fine.
- nice staff. they wait us for long standing outside and make sure we could parking in front of their house. So nice people. The room is very new and nice decorated. We didn’t try the breakfast but I suppose it must be nice.
- Amazing room with lots of space and ur own terrace. I’m so happy I stayed here and will most definitively return if I’m nearby again.
La Cour Horlande
The rooms at La Cour Horlande are individually decorated and include views of the park. Each one is also complete with free Wi-Fi access and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.A breakfast of homemade jam, cakes and French pastries is provided every morning at this property. The hosts can also prepare evening meals, if you reserve in advance.A sauna available with an extra cost is just one of the other facilities at Cour Horlande . Free private parking is provided on site and the A84 motorway is 7.5 miles away.
The owners were very friendly. Good breakfast, particularly home made jam.
The surroundings are exceptional – the hotel is located in the ex-school in the large, beautiful garden with old trees – and you are welcome to use it.
- Multiple rooms great for my family of 2 adults and 3 children. Wonderful access to the center of a lovely village. Great location for a visit to Mont-Saint-Michel.
Very very nice people!
Lovely rooms, very well renovated and clean.
We had everything we needed.
- It has the x factor excellent place to stay and very friendly
- The owner was so kind as a member of family and the hotel was so good to taking a walk.
- The owners were very friendly. Good breakfast, particularly home made jam.
Chambre d’hôtes La Demeure d’Isaure
The rooms at Chambre d’hôtes La Demeure d’Isaure have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet, and free Wi-Fi access is provided.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and includes fruit purée and jam. Guests can also use the kitchen facilities on site.Pontorson Train Station is located 6.2 miles away and the A84 motorway is 7.5 miles away. Provided with free private parking, the guest house is 28 miles from the city of Saint-Malo and Cancale, and 28.6 miles from Rennes.
- Warm welcome, secure parking, chickens and rabbits in the garden.
- We had the pool to ourselves which was very clean.
- La piscine;la chambre est propre;propriétaire professionnel
La gentillesse des propriétaires,
La propreté des lieux , la décoration .
- Dans l’attente c’était parfait, le couchage, le petit déjeuner, et le,’accueil très agréable de notre hôte
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rimoux Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rimoux Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rimoux Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rimoux Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!