10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rimington Lancashire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimington Lancashire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rimington Lancashire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimington Lancashire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimington Lancashire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rimington Lancashire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rimington Lancashire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rimington Lancashire:
Located in Gisburn, 30 miles from Manchester, Foxhill Barn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leeds is 30 miles from Foxhill Barn, and Harrogate is 29 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 24 miles away.
- The owner was extremely friendly and attentive.within 5 minutes we felt as though we were old friends.
- The hosts make everything possible for you to feel at home. The room is nice and spacious and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is very clean and everything is tidy and of great quality. The view from the room is a beautiful panoramic view of the valley. Overall, whether you want to explore the outdoor activities or if you just want to relax this is a great place to stay.
- Everything was perfect, very clean and comfortable accommodation, great views of the countryside from room, lovely hosts, very welcoming, had a lovely full English breakfast, proper filter coffee, would’ve liked to have stayed longer.
- The proprietors went out of their way to be helpful and were very friendly.
- Very nice accommodation. Lovely owners, and cute little dog. The cat scarpered when it saw us and we never saw it again. Breakfast did the job on both days. Peter gave us a much appriacared lift to the wedding venue at Stirk House and gave us a taxi number to arrange the return.
Fifty One and a Half Boutique B&B
Located in Clitheroe, 28 miles from Manchester, Fifty One and a Half Boutique B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Blackpool is 27 miles from Fifty One and a Half Boutique B&B, and Southport is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about this BnB. Myself and my husband travelled from Hong Kong for a wedding, stayed here for three nights over the weekend. We had been driving all over UK visiting family and hadn’t really had a descent nights sleep until we arrived at Fifty One and a Half Boutique. The bed was so comfortable, fantastic location, very quiet, no traffic noise or people passing by, yet still only less than five minutes walk from Clitheroe town centre with plenty of local pubs, restaurants, shops, salons etc… property was very clean and very modern. Andrew made us feel very welcome from the get go, fabulous host, he even cooked us a delicious full English Breakfast every morning at a time convenient for us! We would definitely recommend this BnB. If ever we find ourselves in that neck of the woods again, we will certainly be booking our room here. Thank you!
The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable- the bed was as good as if not better than any I have slept in (and they include beds in suites at Shanghai Waldorf Astoria and London Carlton Towers when I was on the tour); the linen was of excellent quality and the pillows were divine!
Internet (free) was fast and consistent, allowing me to complete some work that in the usual hotel chains would have been a chore.
Breakfast cooked to order was done perfectly- I wish Id had more time to have enjoyed a fuller one, but simple bacon eggs and toast were no problem at the requested early start time.
Throughout the building, you get a real feel for the personality of Andrew- from the Elvis to the Northern soul music pictures, plus the fantastic landscape picture in the dining room painted by one of the staff captures the feel of the area which is reinforced by the view across the park.
- Property was perfect for are stay the host couldn’t do enough for us!
- Andy is a fantastic host. The attention to detail is fabulous; the rooms are really well equipped, spacious and there is a lounge for guests too. He let us store bikes in his garage and gave helpful advice on places to visit in the area.
- The rooms/beds and breakfast were all excellent. Very spacious rooms with modern fittings. We were made to feel welcome and the host couldn’t do enough for us. We would both highly recommend for anyone wanting a quiet weekend in Clitheroe.
Forest is located in Burnley, 24 miles from Manchester and 29 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bradford is 21 miles from Forest, and Preston is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely helpful staff, very clean and tidy, room was great, big and spacious very excellent decor.
The accommodation was excellent!
The restaurant had a nice atmosphere with an interesting menu; the food was above expectations.
Above all else, all the staff were friendly and helpful; this always goes a long way in my book!
- Friendly staff, well equipped for a comfortable stay.
- Very clean and comfortable. The room was a little noisy on the ground floor and next to the road but overall excellent. Bathroom was a lille cold but again ok. A little bit unclear if breakfast was included and turned out to be not so.
- Fabulous place. Staff very welcoming and friendly. Nice restaurant and bar. Rooms very comfortable
Chapel Cottage Clitheroe Road
Chapel Cottage Clitheroe Road is located in Waddington, just 30 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blackpool is 24 miles from Chapel Cottage Clitheroe Road, and Southport is 28 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 33 miles away.
- Very friendly welcoming hosts. Made to feel at home, very comfortable bed & lovely shower.
- The room was delightful. The views beautiful and the owners accommodating in every way. I would not hesitate to stay again if I was in the area.
- Lovely warm welcome. Spotlessly clean. Would definitely recommend
- Everything about it was absolutely fantastic, the location the facilities. The hosts were the most friendly people ever. We will definitely return
- Great B&B located ideally close to Bashall Barn. Very friendly and accommodating hosts!
The Red Pump Inn
The Red Pump Inn is located in Clitheroe, 29 miles from Manchester and 24 miles from Blackpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southport is 27 miles from The Red Pump Inn, and Bradford is 30 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 33 miles away.
- This is a lovely old pub, with welcoming owners, delicious food and drink. We stayed for one night on the way up to The Lakes, and although it’s in the middle of nowhere it was the perfect location for us. The Ribble Valley is also a beautiful spot to drive through, and we got some good tips on other places to visit, from Fran.
- A lovely location. The nicest of staff and amazing food. Great clean tidy rooms with good bathroom facilities. Lovely restaurant with top class food. Brilliant tasty Breakfast offering.
I don’t remember seeing any croissants, but I am sure I would have had one had they been available.
Beds were very good.
- Dinner was excellent: the grilled foods being outstanding. The inn has a super ambience with warm and friendly host and fellow guests. We ate in front of a roaring log fire. and escaped the winter cold outside.
- The staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough to make us welcome. The atmosphere was excellent. The rooms were very nice, the food was outstanding. An excellent weekend away.
Located in Colne in the region of Lancashire, 25 miles from Manchester, Sunnyfield B&B features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leeds is 25 miles from Sunnyfield B&B, and Harrogate is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 20 miles from Sunnyfield B&B.
- This was our 2nd time we had stayed and once again we found everything about the place100%, the excellent accommodation, beautiful views, the large and very tasty breakfast and the warm and welcoming hospitality. We will definitely be going back to stay again,
- A really lovely place, immaculately clean, well maintained and comfortable. Breakfast was spectacular too. Highly recommended.
Exceptionally helpful and friendly host, Kathryn, went out of her way to help.
Peaceful location, great view.
beds very comfortable
excellent breakfast – even a big eater will be satisfied
- The suite is very spacious, the proprietor is extremely friendly & helpful. The breakfasts are amazing – huge, hot & delicious!
Clerk Laithe Lodge
Featuring free high-speed WiFi, Clerk Laithe Lodge offers accommodation in Newton, 26.1 miles from Blackpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant, with evening meals and snacks by prior arrangement. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Southport is 30.4 miles from Clerk Laithe Lodge, while Kendal is 28.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 32.9 miles from Clerk Laithe Lodge.
- Beautiful location, beautiful room. Lots of space, spotless and fluffy blankets. Hosts very friendly. Breakfast superb.
- The owners were extremely helpful and very friendly. the room had everything you could wish for and the location is excellent. The breakfast was also excellent with as much food as anyone could wish for. Matthew even printed off a map for me so that we could enjoy a lovely walk round a local beauty spot.
Great wildlife and views, plus new born lambs
Lovely host only too happy yo help
Easy access to the village pub, but was a bit more special than a village pub
- Lovely place. Made to feel so welcome. Will be visiting again.
- The owners are friendly and welcoming. My husband was on his own for the evening while I was out running and the owner made him feel welcome. Breakfast was excellent. Overall a great experience.
The Lord Nelson Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Lord Nelson Inn B&B offers accommodations in Langho, just 23 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Blackpool is 25 miles from The Lord Nelson Inn B&B, and Southport is 25 miles away. Manchester Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- As a lone traveller I enjoyed the welcome and hospitality balanced with the knowledge of the need for my own privacy. I enjoyed being in the bar area without being out of place. The food and stay was Great.
- The owner was extremely kind and welcoming. He went out of his way to accommodate my needs. The rooms are fine, nothing amazing but adequate. The pub is a very friendly local.
- Darren and Angie made us very welcome as soon as we arrived . Couldn’t wish for any better really good people
- This lovely country pub had excellent accommodation for me and my 2 dogs and they were welcome in the bar too. There was a fabulous walk just across from the Lord Nelson with beautiful scenery.
- Amazing Hosts, Amazing Location, Amazing Views, Great Beer, Peace and Quiet and a Solid Cooked Breakfast with great Local Produce. Instead of staying in Preston/Blackburn, stay here. I promise you will feel relaxed and ready for the rigors of the next working day. 10/10
Green Grove Country House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Green Grove Country House is located in Bell Busk, just 28 miles from Leeds. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Harrogate is 25 miles from Green Grove Country House, and Bradford is 22 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 22 miles away.
- Bed extra comfy . French doors leading out to seating patio area. Hosts very friendly and approachable.
- Every aspect from the warm and friendly welcome to the reluctant farewell was great. It was a very special experience altogether. Zoe and Keith go out of their way to make the visit memorable. One night was not enough; we shall return for longer.
- We liked everything about the property and the friendly couple running it. Keys provided for the stay gave access not only to the room and the common user front door but also to the patio entrance to the room, affording easy access to the room at all times.
- Welcome to the property was fabulous all facilities and the location was great. Food was lovely
- Both of the rooms which we occupied were extremely spacious, with good decor and quality furnishings. The owners were most willing to share their knowledge of the area and offer recommendations. There was great attention to detail in both the appearance and comfort of the accommodation and the service provided. We would certainly come here again if visiting this area and would recommend this B&B to family and friends.
Merrybent Hill B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Merrybent Hill B&B is located in Slaidburn in the region of Lancashire, just 28 miles from Blackpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Kendal is 25 miles from Merrybent Hill B&B, and Preston is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 34 miles from Merrybent Hill B&B.
- A very warm welcome from Helen and Bob as we arrived, they gave us freshly baked scones and tea! Greatly received after a long drive. The b&b was immaculate, we stayed in the deluxe room, very lovely, perfect place for a countryside escape. We had a beautiful breakfast, great quality food and more than enough to choose from!
- Warm scone and coffee on arrival, hot chocolate for my son. Lovely cosy Christmas atmosphere. Owners very welcoming. Shower amazing.
- Beautiful surroundings, nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. Breakfasts really set us up for the day!
- We were made to feel really welcome during our stay and the breakfasts, dinners (and extra scones) were delicious. The location is stunning with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Oak Room (Deluxe King Room) is fabulous. Very hospitable and helpful hosts. Lovely breakfasts. Beautiful under-visited area.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rimington Lancashire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rimington Lancashire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rimington Lancashire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rimington Lancashire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!