10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rimbachzell Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimbachzell Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rimbachzell Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rimbachzell Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rimbachzell Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rimbachzell Alsace:
Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have a seating area, Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.BBQ facilities are provided in the garden to enjoy meals during summer. The hosts can also prepare dinner upon prior reservation, at an extra cost. Guests have access to the shared kitchen.With free private parking on site, this property is 7.5 miles from the centre of Mulhouse. There are shops and supermarkets located just 0.6 miles away.
- All is great! And just near the park “Petit prince”.
We had a very comfortable room, clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was lovely, soft and warm duvet.
The owner very kindly waited for us for a late check in as we got stuck in traffic.
The breakfast was nice – I had a lovely flaky pain au chocolate
- We really had a great time there. The owners were really nice
- The host was very nice. Even if we got there pretty late at night, we were received with all kindness.
- the appartment was very confortable, lot of space and well designed. Facilities available for cooking, having meals all together, great breakfast.
The rooms at L’Hôte Antique have a private bathroom which is fitted with a bathtub or a shower. They all include a wardrobe and free Wi-Fi access.The buffet breakfast served every morning provides cheeses, dairy products, Alsacian cold cuts, and cereals. Restaurants can be found within 2.5 miles.Set at the foot of the Vosges Mountains and forest, activities on site include hiking in the forest and cycling. The property is 5 miles from Bollwiller Train Station and 21.7 miles from Euroairport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport.
- My wife and I had a wonderful stay at the l’hote Antique. Jean made us feel very welcome. We had a spacious clean bedroom. Nice modern size bathroom. Jean provided excellent advice on places to eat and see and was all around a wonderful host. The homemade yogurt and mirabelle jam was outstanding. Jean thank you for your hospitality and we look forward to visiting again
Excellent place! A perfect place while travelling the Alsace wine route. Great hospitality and a perfect place on the country side. Space for bike parking. Ineriour decoration according to the name 🙂
We will certanly come back when in the naibourhood.
- Clean and quiet B&B facility with nice garden, good location for your exploring and enjoying of the Alsace country. Very friendly staff and home atmosphere. We can recommend.
- The staff is wonderful, friendly and helpful, and made me feel like home! The breakfast is very good, offering different options. The room was very big, clean and comfortable. There is a beautiful garden and the place is to stay relaxed. I really recommend it!
L’accueil du maitre de maison
Le caractère vieillot, “dans son jus” de l’établissement
Ferme du Mouton Noir
Decorated in a typical Alsatian style, all rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, a wardrobe and heated towel rail, while some also include wooden beams. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served in the communal room, which also offers kitchen facilities to the guests.Mulhouse is a 35-minute drive away and Colmar is a 45-minute drive from the property. Skiing activities can be found 7.5 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good bathroom (bath with bubbles). My son really loved it! And we as well off course. Very nice breakfast. Very friendly hosts. Good advice for dinner and wine tasting. Clean and large bedroom. Really would recommend this place.
- Continental breakfast – eggs not provided – only cold meats , cheese , juice , coffee , bread rolls , croisaants – all good
- Quiet place, large room and very nice bathroom. We liked much breakfest which has been served. Nice a friendly people.
- friendly owner and the location was beautiful. Good breakfast for French standards.
FRENCH BIG BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!
They are so nice and considerate that the fact we don’t speak English was not a problem.
La Vieille Vigne B&B
At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests at La Vieille Vigne B&B can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. Guests at La Vieille Vigne B&B will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gundolsheim, like skiing and cycling.Colmar is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Basel is 29 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 25 miles away.
- Lovely room. Helpful hosts. Availability of facilities. Hostess sourced some goat cheese especially for us to taste.
No Croissant but excellent breakfast and the hosts were extraordinary helpful. I even got lactosefree milk!
The Restaurants they recommended were excellent and we even got a map to get there. We are thinking about going there again 🙂
- This beautifully renovated old house is a lovely B&B in a small Alsace village. It also offers a pool and a private sauna for guest use, which is a real plus for a B&B. The hosts were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great and the bedroom super-comfy! Being able to use the lounge was also very welcome. We had a lovely stay!
Exceptional room and state of the art bathroom facility
Comfortable bed and linen
The breakfast was very nice and fresh
- The accommodation was excellent after much hard work over some years by the owner. We were particularly impressed by the owner as hostess and she particularly excelled with the quality of the breakfast.
Le Haut de l’Espérance
Guests have access to a shared seating area. Le Haut de l’Espérance features free WiFi throughout the property.Gérardmer is 22.4 miles from Le Haut de l’Espérance, while La Bresse is 18.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 22.4 miles from Le Haut de l’Espérance.
- Kun et værelse til udlejning gav et helt fantastisk ophold med udsøgt service og meget familiær stemning. God veltilberedt morgenmad – med hjemmelavede produkter.
- l accueil, la salle de bain avec douche italienne, l espace dans la chambre, ….
- les contacts avec notre hôtesse, le petit déjeuner, le calme de l’endroit
- La literie,la salle de bains,le cadre et l accueil très agréable de la propriétaire
Chambre très spacieuse très bonne literie espace très bien chauffé
Belle salle d eau..
propriétaire très accueillante
All rooms come with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The bed and breakfast provides certain rooms with garden views, and every room comes with a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Chambre Jonquille will be able to enjoy activities in and around Westhalten, like cycling and hiking.Colmar is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 27 miles away.
The owner are lovely people. Very warm welcome and willing to help you as much as possible.
The room is big enought and the bathroom very large. Very quiet area, perfect for a good night to sleep.
- Very warm welcome after a long and hot day on the motorcycle. Plenty of space to store all gear, excellent bathroom facilities and the possibility to enjoy dinner in the evening sun. Breakfast was superb with many choices.
- Staff was nice and helpul. Confortable bed and room was clean. Private gated parking. There is a fridge. Breakfast was excelent.
- Bei der Ankunft wurden wir herzlich von der Familie Walter begrüsst. Beide sprechen sehr gut Deutsch. Zimmer und Bad waren sehr sauber. Und das Beste war das Frühstück. Obwohl wir früh aufstehen mussten, war der Frühstückstisch reich gedeckt. Wir können das Chambre Jonquille zu 100% weiterempfehlen.
- Accueil et contact avec nos hôtes vraiment agréable. Logement et équipements de bonne qualité. A recommander
- The owner are lovely people. Very warm welcome and willing to help you as much as possible.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet. A seating area is accessible to all guests, while some rooms have a DVD player. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Colmar is 19 miles from Les Lupins. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location close to the Ballons des Vosges. The view out the window is really nice, the location quiet. There are great hiking tracks at 15-20 min by car (e.g. Markstein, Ventron). The accommodation is really well equipped (i.e. kitchenette, comfortable bed and a sauna!), cleaned and the decoration is warm and cosy. The breakfast is very tasty!
Accommodation highly recommended. It includes a really cozy living room with open kitchen, private bathroom with sauna and the bedroom. It’s not the typical bedroom in a hostel or hotel, it’s more a really warm and cozy apartment with wonderful views of the French Vosges.
We felt like we were at home, thanks to Josiane’s hospitality.
- Everything! If you want to pass a romantic weekend surrounded by beautiful scenery – that’s your destination! The owner of the hotel is so friendly and welcoming, the room is spacious, so cozy that you would like to stay much longer there. And the sauna provides necessary relaxation after a long trip. I liked the place so much and would recommend it to anyone coming to this region.
- Cosy house, very friendly host, great terrace, fine breakfast.
- Prima ontbijt. Lekker veel ruimte en erg compleet ingericht
Théière & Couverts – Les Chambres
At Théière & Couverts – Les Chambres, every room includes a closet. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms come with a garden view. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 22 miles from Théière & Couverts – Les Chambres.
- Nice room design and forniture, comfortable bed. Great breakfast, well organized even though it is self service.
- Beautiful room, converted and decorated in excellent good taste.
Price quality. Amazing!!!!!
Good Wi-Fi connectio.
Friendly owner (father)
Beautifully designed, well appointed and luxurious apartment.
Amazing value at the price.
Die Anlage war sehr ruhig, zu Fuss nach Cravant nicht weit. Die Vögel zwitschern und überall so herrliche
Entre Thur et montagne
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath and free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Entre Thur et montagne.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Colmar is 21 miles from Entre Thur et montagne. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 27 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Clean room & bathroom. We could have breakfast very early.
- Great location for enjoying the Vosges region! Very friendly hosts, they helped us out a lot and were very welcoming. For us , this was the perfect place from which we made several road cycling tours. The hosts offered us to call them whenever we had trouble – this shows how kind people they are. Luckily we didnt have the need to trouble them and enjoyed the region as much as we could.
- Rustig gelegen. Vriendelijke gastvrouw en gastheer. Super ontbijt. Ruime kamer
- Très bon accueil et gentillesse des hôtes, un moment agréable partagé avec eux au petit déjeuner.
Etape très agréable pour un we, hôtes sympathiques et accueillants. Très bon petit déjeuner.
Et les chiens sont bienvenus!!
Aux Berges de la Thur
All rooms feature garden, pool or stream views, antique wooden flooring and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast offering homemade patisseries, jam, yoghurt and fruit is served daily. Guests can sample regional, French cuisine in traditional restaurants, located 6.2 miles away.Mulhouse Zoo is a 20-minute drive away and Alsace Golf Club is 9.9 miles from the property. The A36 motorway is ideally located a 10-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- I liked this. Not a hotel, really, but the former home of the director of the nearby potassium mines I was told. A charming place to stay in an otherwise not so very privileged region. The room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast was individually prepared, copiuos with home made marmelade and nice pastries galore from the host’s boulangerie. Recommended.
- Very friendly hosts, generous breakfast, swimming pool!
- Nettes Haus mit Top Gastgebern, tolles Frühstück, schöner Pool in lauschiger Lage
- Super petit déjeuner, les propriétaires son super sympas.
Ontvangst vriendelijk eigenaresse spreekt ook Engels en kamer goed.
Zij heeft ons heerlijk restaurant aanbevolen op 15 min. Rijden en het eten was top net als de lage prijs.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rimbachzell Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rimbachzell Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!