10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rimbach-près-guebwiller Alsace:
Ferme du Mouton Noir
Decorated in a typical Alsatian style, all rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, a wardrobe and heated towel rail, while some also include wooden beams. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served in the communal room, which also offers kitchen facilities to the guests.Mulhouse is a 35-minute drive away and Colmar is a 45-minute drive from the property. Skiing activities can be found 7.5 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good bathroom (bath with bubbles). My son really loved it! And we as well off course. Very nice breakfast. Very friendly hosts. Good advice for dinner and wine tasting. Clean and large bedroom. Really would recommend this place.
- Continental breakfast – eggs not provided – only cold meats , cheese , juice , coffee , bread rolls , croisaants – all good
- Quiet place, large room and very nice bathroom. We liked much breakfest which has been served. Nice a friendly people.
- friendly owner and the location was beautiful. Good breakfast for French standards.
FRENCH BIG BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!
They are so nice and considerate that the fact we don’t speak English was not a problem.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet. A seating area is accessible to all guests, while some rooms have a DVD player. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Colmar is 19 miles from Les Lupins. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location close to the Ballons des Vosges. The view out the window is really nice, the location quiet. There are great hiking tracks at 15-20 min by car (e.g. Markstein, Ventron). The accommodation is really well equipped (i.e. kitchenette, comfortable bed and a sauna!), cleaned and the decoration is warm and cosy. The breakfast is very tasty!
Accommodation highly recommended. It includes a really cozy living room with open kitchen, private bathroom with sauna and the bedroom. It’s not the typical bedroom in a hostel or hotel, it’s more a really warm and cozy apartment with wonderful views of the French Vosges.
We felt like we were at home, thanks to Josiane’s hospitality.
- Everything! If you want to pass a romantic weekend surrounded by beautiful scenery – that’s your destination! The owner of the hotel is so friendly and welcoming, the room is spacious, so cozy that you would like to stay much longer there. And the sauna provides necessary relaxation after a long trip. I liked the place so much and would recommend it to anyone coming to this region.
- Cosy house, very friendly host, great terrace, fine breakfast.
- Prima ontbijt. Lekker veel ruimte en erg compleet ingericht
All rooms come with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The bed and breakfast provides certain rooms with garden views, and every room comes with a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Chambre Jonquille will be able to enjoy activities in and around Westhalten, like cycling and hiking.Colmar is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 27 miles away.
The owner are lovely people. Very warm welcome and willing to help you as much as possible.
The room is big enought and the bathroom very large. Very quiet area, perfect for a good night to sleep.
- Very warm welcome after a long and hot day on the motorcycle. Plenty of space to store all gear, excellent bathroom facilities and the possibility to enjoy dinner in the evening sun. Breakfast was superb with many choices.
- Staff was nice and helpul. Confortable bed and room was clean. Private gated parking. There is a fridge. Breakfast was excelent.
- Bei der Ankunft wurden wir herzlich von der Familie Walter begrüsst. Beide sprechen sehr gut Deutsch. Zimmer und Bad waren sehr sauber. Und das Beste war das Frühstück. Obwohl wir früh aufstehen mussten, war der Frühstückstisch reich gedeckt. Wir können das Chambre Jonquille zu 100% weiterempfehlen.
- Accueil et contact avec nos hôtes vraiment agréable. Logement et équipements de bonne qualité. A recommander
- The owner are lovely people. Very warm welcome and willing to help you as much as possible.
Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have a seating area, Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.BBQ facilities are provided in the garden to enjoy meals during summer. The hosts can also prepare dinner upon prior reservation, at an extra cost. Guests have access to the shared kitchen.With free private parking on site, this property is 7.5 miles from the centre of Mulhouse. There are shops and supermarkets located just 0.6 miles away.
- All is great! And just near the park “Petit prince”.
We had a very comfortable room, clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was lovely, soft and warm duvet.
The owner very kindly waited for us for a late check in as we got stuck in traffic.
The breakfast was nice – I had a lovely flaky pain au chocolate
- We really had a great time there. The owners were really nice
- The host was very nice. Even if we got there pretty late at night, we were received with all kindness.
- the appartment was very confortable, lot of space and well designed. Facilities available for cooking, having meals all together, great breakfast.
The rooms at L’Hôte Antique have a private bathroom which is fitted with a bathtub or a shower. They all include a wardrobe and free Wi-Fi access.The buffet breakfast served every morning provides cheeses, dairy products, Alsacian cold cuts, and cereals. Restaurants can be found within 2.5 miles.Set at the foot of the Vosges Mountains and forest, activities on site include hiking in the forest and cycling. The property is 5 miles from Bollwiller Train Station and 21.7 miles from Euroairport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport.
- My wife and I had a wonderful stay at the l’hote Antique. Jean made us feel very welcome. We had a spacious clean bedroom. Nice modern size bathroom. Jean provided excellent advice on places to eat and see and was all around a wonderful host. The homemade yogurt and mirabelle jam was outstanding. Jean thank you for your hospitality and we look forward to visiting again
Excellent place! A perfect place while travelling the Alsace wine route. Great hospitality and a perfect place on the country side. Space for bike parking. Ineriour decoration according to the name 🙂
We will certanly come back when in the naibourhood.
- Clean and quiet B&B facility with nice garden, good location for your exploring and enjoying of the Alsace country. Very friendly staff and home atmosphere. We can recommend.
- The staff is wonderful, friendly and helpful, and made me feel like home! The breakfast is very good, offering different options. The room was very big, clean and comfortable. There is a beautiful garden and the place is to stay relaxed. I really recommend it!
L’accueil du maitre de maison
Le caractère vieillot, “dans son jus” de l’établissement
Les Rondins De La Fecht
The guest rooms feature wooden, exposed beams and air-conditioning. There are all equipped with an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and an electric kettle.A range of pastries, cheese, bread, homemade jams and fresh fruit juices is served at breakfast. Regional meals can be prepared by the hosts upon request. There is a supermarket in Metzeral, just 3.1 miles away.Guests can visit the famous Alsatian Christmas Markets as well as sample the famous winter cuisine such as foie gras and enjoy the decorated Christmas trees. Guests can drive 6.8 miles to Munster in France or 43.5 miles to Mulhouse. Colmar Train Station and access to A35 Motorway are 18.6 miles away.
- Quiet and comfortable. Delicious cuisine, mainly with homemade, home-grown or at least local produce. Lovely owners. Excellent place to unwind after that scenic mountain hike, or just a busy week.
- Hiking routes around are amazing, but you need a car to get there.
- The property is fairy isolated and in an isolated village providing no services. We were on foot, walking on the GR5, and found the stay at Les Rondins de la Fecht fully satisfying. The wooden building is outstanding fron the outside and bright and cosy inside. Madame Solange provided also an excellent dinner with vegetables from the garden and home made ice cream I will remember. She and her husband shared the table with us and the other guests and I would have enjoyed the conversation more had my French been better. The only ‘danger’ in the area are wild animals…
- Nice and cosy chaletstyle hotel with 5 luxury and spacious bedrooms. Mittlach has no shops/restaurants, but our hosts make every day a nice 4 courses dinner based on fresh foods and local recipes for no more than 25 Euro. Drinks are also available at reasonable price. Plenty of information is available for hiking and other activities. The hosts of this place really care for you! Certainly a place to remember.
- A really nice place and the food is excellent! Also a good starting point if you want to take walks.
Chambres d’hôtes la Charmaie
Each room features visible wooden beams and wooden floors. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and a free hairdryer is available on request. A continental breakfast is served daily, featuring homemade brioche, and guests have access to a shared, equipped kitchen.The property provides free private parking on site and Wesserling Train Station is under a 15-minute walk away. The B&B is 7.5 miles from Le Frenz Ski Resort and 15.5 miles from La Markstein Ski Resort.
– Very good breakfast!
– Lovely people. Welcoming. I wish I could speak French so we could learn more about the surroundings and activities.
– Spacious room
– Kitchen for use
– For dinner you can go to Caveau a l’Oree du Parc. Very good food with very nice presentation.
En fait tout était parfait juste une remarque pour le manque de lumière au niveau de l’évier dans la salle de bain
Nos hôtes étaient très à l’écoute de nos demandes au point de vue restaurants, marchés de Noêl
- Sehr charmante Unterkunft mit tollem Frühstück und netter Gastgeberin. Können wir sehr empfehlen.
Ein in sich geschlossenes Dachatelier mit separatem Bad, unten stand eine kleine Küche zur allgemeinen Benutzung zur Verfügung. Das Atelier war mit sehr viel Geschmack eingerichtet.
Üppiges Frühstück mit selbstgemachten Produkten in der Wohnküche der Wirtsleute an einem grossen rustikalem Holztisch. Das Haupthaus ist 200 Jahre alt, dicke Wände, Kopf an den Schwellen einziehen 😉
Ein weitläufiger Garten lädt zum Verweilen ein,wir hatten viel Spass beim Tischtennis.
- Sehr sehr reichhaltiges und leckeres Frühstück, eine sehr nette Vermieterin, mit einem wunderschönen Garten, den wir auch nutzen durften. Gute Empfehlungen für Restaurants.
- – Very good breakfast!
B&B Ma Maison Hautes Vosges
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, cycling and hiking.Colmar is 21 miles from B&B Ma Maison Hautes Vosges, while Gérardmer is 14 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 31 miles away.
The friendliness of the family. The mark of a good B&B is feeling at ease and I felt very comfortable here.
I was in Alsace to learn more about the French/German fighting in this area during 1914/1915. In particular the bitter fighting on Hartmannswillerkopf. My host Daniel was terrific in helping with advice, computer printouts and maps. The location meant I didn’t need to travel far to find what I was looking for.
Alsace has so much to offer the traveller. I will certainly be hoping to return in 2019.
- Warm and friendly owner and his wife, quiet place in the Vosges mountains.
- The accommodation was clean and comfortable, the house was cozy and it had everything need. Room equipped with comfortable bed, table with chairs, flat screen TV with many channels etc. Parking in front of the house. Wifi worked perfectly. The owners were very kind and friendly and we spent two very nice evenings with them. I definitely recommend./Le logement était agréable et nettoye, la maison était confortable et il y avait tout le nécessaire. Chambre équipée d’un lit confortable, d’une table avec des chaises, d’une télévision à écran plat avec de nombreuses chaînes, etc. Parking en face de la maison. Le Wifi fonctionnait parfaitement. Les propriétaires étaient très sympathiques et très gentils avec nous, nous avons passé deux très belles soirées avec eux. Je reccomende.
- chaleureux acceuil des propriétaires, infos à disposition.Bon petit déj. Bons équipements.
- Les hôtes étaient très accueillant, le petit déjeuner bien alsacien avec toutes ces traditions. Comme nous aimons.
- The friendliness of the family. The mark of a good B&B is feeling at ease and I felt very comfortable here.
Aux Berges de la Thur
All rooms feature garden, pool or stream views, antique wooden flooring and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast offering homemade patisseries, jam, yoghurt and fruit is served daily. Guests can sample regional, French cuisine in traditional restaurants, located 6.2 miles away.Mulhouse Zoo is a 20-minute drive away and Alsace Golf Club is 9.9 miles from the property. The A36 motorway is ideally located a 10-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- I liked this. Not a hotel, really, but the former home of the director of the nearby potassium mines I was told. A charming place to stay in an otherwise not so very privileged region. The room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast was individually prepared, copiuos with home made marmelade and nice pastries galore from the host’s boulangerie. Recommended.
- Very friendly hosts, generous breakfast, swimming pool!
- Nettes Haus mit Top Gastgebern, tolles Frühstück, schöner Pool in lauschiger Lage
- Super petit déjeuner, les propriétaires son super sympas.
Ontvangst vriendelijk eigenaresse spreekt ook Engels en kamer goed.
Zij heeft ons heerlijk restaurant aanbevolen op 15 min. Rijden en het eten was top net als de lage prijs.
Les Volets Bleus Alsace Vosges
Each room here will provide you with a TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.You can enjoy tea and coffee for free, available all day, accompanied by homemade loafs or cookies. Les Volets Bleus Alsace Vosges has a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room with table tennis and it is also possible to store your luggage and ski equipment.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking and Euro Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport is 33.6 miles away.
- Petit déjeuner excellent hôte à l’écoute, chambre très agréable et calme.
Petit déjeuner généreux avec des horaires très souples
Chambre très bien équipé
Emplacements calme avec une belle vue
- Die Inhaber sind äußerst bemüht und freundlich. Zimmer top. Rundum gut!!
- Alles was prima, de ontvangst, de kamers, de ligging, heerlijk rustig. Ontbijt gewoon goed.pp
Du gehst nicht in ein Hotel sondern in ein Zuhause.
Und so fühlt mann sich auch.
Toll renoviertes Haus mit persönlicher und gemütlicher Note und einem Hauch von Luxus: Die Arganöl – Bodylotion war genau das was ich nach der traumhaften aber strapaziösen Motorradtour (Garage vorhanden) gebraucht habe!
Sehr aufmerksame und herzliche Gastgeber und tolles Frühstück mit selbstgemachter phantastischer Marmelade und Kuchen.
Hier kann man es länger aushalten ;-).
Danke, ich habe fertig! 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rimbach-près-guebwiller Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rimbach-près-Guebwiller Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!