10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rignac – Lot Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres et table d’hôtes La Panacée
At Chambres et table d’hôtes La Panacée, each room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Chambres et table d’hôtes La Panacée also feature a pool view.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play ping pong at Chambres et table d’hôtes La Panacée.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 15 miles from Chambres et table d’hôtes La Panacée, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 15 miles from Chambres et table d’hôtes La Panacée.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Les Mandarins also provide guests with a garden view. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 16 miles from Les Mandarins, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from the property. Brive-La Roche Airport is 16 miles away.
- De hele locatie is super en de eigenaresse is niets te veel. Prachtig verbouwde locatie met super mooi zwembad in een heerlijk rustige omgeving. Voordeel vlak bij de A-20 maar beslist geen verkeerslawaai. Aanrader!!
- Le repas proposé par l’hotesse était excellent et vraiment très bon rapport qualité prix.
Heel vriendelijke ontvangst.
Kamer oogt (en is) nieuw, heel netjes en comfortabel.
Lekkere table d’hôte.
- Les chambres sont neuves et bien rénovées … très calme … Les Mandarins sont idéalement situés pour visiter ( Padirac, Rocamadour, Lacave, Lascaux …) … Et notre hôte nous a préparé de très bons dîners avec les produits de leur conserverie de canard ! délicieux !!!
- Chambre moderne et spacieuse (seul bémol le rideau en guise de porte qui sépare la sdb/wc de la chambre ça peut être gênant!) Notre hôte fut accueillante réactive et elle vend de très bons produits issus de sa fabrication ..
La Pierre Plantee
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a closet. Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom, while some have a garden view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.La Pierre Plantee has a terrace.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Studio à Deux
The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Studio à Deux has certain rooms that include a patio, and rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot. At Studio à Deux each room includes a seating area.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Studio à Deux.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 13 miles from Studio à Deux, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 15 miles from Studio à Deux.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Terre2Princes
The continental breakfast includes homemade jam and a full English breakfast is also available at an extra cost. Traditional evening meals can be shared with your hosts upon request.The rooms at this B&B all have countryside views and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.At Chambres d’Hôtes Terre2Princes you will find a shared lounge. Other facilities offered include an ironing service at an extra cost.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site, including mini golf and darts, and nearby, it is possible to go canoeing and horse riding and to play tennis and badminton. Family activities and massages are available at an extra cost.Brive – Vallee de la Dordogne Airport is 7.5 miles from the property and Les Ecureuils Adventure Park is 9.3 miles away. There is free parking on site.
- Fantastic hospitable hosts, great meals, peaceful location
- Michel and Julien just couldn’t do enough for us. Perfect directions to the property, to a tourist attraction and the local town of Souillac. Their property is a wonderful mix of traditional communal areas and modern bedroom and bathroom. Fabulous pool and beautiful views of the countryside. So quiet and peaceful but the best wifi we had in France. Great breakfast!
- The property and owners were excellent . From the moment we arrived we were made to feel at home and welcome and relaxed .While we were there the weather was very warm and were encouraged to use the pool . Brilliant and clean , a real bonus. The food was excellent and were given some cake to take on our trip on our days excursion ( so we would think of our hosts on our day out ). How could we forget them , as they were so kind and helpful .Recommending our route and the details on our trip on the Truffle Train . Thank you both, and I hope we can stay again.
- the evening meal was 5 star and good value ,great hosts
Michel & Julien were perfect hosts with attention to detail and their local knowledge was excellent.
The breakfast was one of the best we have had in France. Lovely gardens and swimming pool. We would definitely return if we were in the area.
Bergerie de Lagarrigue
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bath robes and a hair dryer.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 17.4 miles from Bergerie de Lagarrigue, while Brive-la-Gaillarde is 16.2 miles from the property. Brive-Vallée de la Dordogne Airport is 9.3 miles away.
- The property was beautifully presented, clean, and well equipped, our host was friendly and helpful with good local knowledge, Situated in a small hamlet about 10mins from Martel it was peaceful and quiet but within easy reach of the town.
Location in the quiet countryside
Tea making facilities
Owner’s effort to accommodate
- Helpful host; comfortable and generous rooom; nr beautiful village of Martel (restaurants etc).
A lovely place to stay with everything you could want, Barbara & her husband we’ve just wounderfull hoists, just wished we stayed longer.
We have been all over France & there is nothing to compare to this area – just so places to see & Visit.
Thanks for making out holiday special.
- A lovely location with atmospheric accomodation. The bed was very comfortable. Our breakfast was served in the room and was second to none. We’d love to stay there for more than one night.
The studio has a bathroom with bath or shower, fully equipped kitchen, seating area and terrace. The rooms overlook the court and the hill and have a shower room.The dining room features a library with brochures on the region.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including hot drinks, fruit juices, pastries, cheese and ham. Evening meals are also available upon booking, as well as a shared refrigerator. If you wish to have a picnic in the garden, cutlery can be provided.Set in the quiet hamlet of La Forge, surrounded by pasture and woodland, Le Manoir is just 3.1 miles from the Dordogne and 9.3 miles from Brive Airport. Le Manoir is 2.5 miles from the A20 motorway exit and there is free parking at the property.
- Wonderfully cool room, superb evening meal and a great breakfast. I was the only guest that evening but was made very welcome.
Friendly & welcoming hosts.
Excellent evening meal.
Always a “special” extra at breakfast
- Lovely location, beautiful house, great hosts. Most comfortable bed I have slept in for years!!!
- The location, the atmosphere, the hosts, the newly renovated room
- What a fabulous time we had at Le Manoir. The owners Jan and Marion are absolutely delightful and made us feel so welcome it was more like staying with very good friends. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Homemade yogurt and strawberry coulis with fresh bread, croissants, cheese and ham. A great start to the day. Thank you Jan and Marion we hope to return to Le Manoir again and would recommend you to our friends.
All rooms feature a view of the garden and swimming pool, a seating area, desk and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast serving homemade jams, bread, cake and organic products is provided each morning at Villa Touloumo. Guests can also make their own meals in a summer kitchen at disposal.Sarlat is 18.6 miles away and the Lascaux Caves are 21.7 miles from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- Lovely home in the countryside with all you would need for a pleasant stay. The views were fantastic from our room. It was close to Rocamadour where we went to dinner and to Padirac Caves.
- The location, swimming pool and family room were lovely. The owners were also very friendly.and you felt immediately at home. Breakfast was excellent.
- Rooms well appointed , quiet location with excellent views yet the locale easily accessible, Martel in easy reach which has excellent restaurants.
- Wonderful evening meal and company of our hosts. The property was fantastic in a beautiful setting.
La piscine et les hôtes extrêmement gentils.
Petit déjeuner parfait
Coeur de Souillac
Each bedroom is tastefully decorated and has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.In the morning, a hearty breakfast with fresh produce is served. It includes fruit juice, pastries, bread, cereals, jams and hot drinks.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Small chambre d’hotes with a couple of rooms right in the centre of town as the name implies. I was cycling and it was a good stop with a very friendly and helpful host, and a good breakfast on offer. The top attic room is very comfortable and full of character so won’t forget my stay in a hurry. Good value for money and I would like to return.
- Easy to find, easy to discuss with, perfect complete breakfast, free parking close to the location.
Nice room up in the attic. Don was really friendly and helpful, didn’t mind waiting up for us to arrive later than planned. Breakfast was good and Don was accommodating in arranging it for a time that suited us.
Thanks for everything Don!!
- Great central location, good price, lovely rooms and atmosphere, and Don the owner was lovely and helpful! He even offered to drop us back to the train station as we were leaving at 7am. Would definitely stay there again. Thank you, Don!
- Cosy, genuine, personal and unpretentious and an excellent breakfast thrown in.
The rooms at Le Prieuré include an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some have a private terrace.The breakfast includes ham, cheese, fresh bread etc. You can sample it on the furnished, shaded terrace when possible. A refrigerator is also here at your disposal.Activities nearby include canoeing, 1.2 miles from the property and playing tennis, 1.2 miles away. The city of Sarlat is 15.5 miles from the guest house.
The warmth friendliness and generosity of our hosts Saskia & Martin
Spacious comfortable accommodation
Availability of swimming pool and access to a lovely garden with sun loungers & picnic tables
- Le Prieure was delightful, with beautiful garden viewed from the breakfast room. Our room was spacious, comfortable and attractive. Our hosts were charming and helpful, and booked us into an excellent restaurant.
We really enjoyed our stay!
The owner couple Saskia and Martin (and even their dog) just fantastic. They are very welcoming, warm and helpful people.
Our room was huge, clean with a big comfortable bed.
The breakfast was really nice with fruits, bread, cheese, ham, homemade jams, drinks and croissants.
There is very nice garden. You can sit here to admire the nature and silence and drink a glass of wine.
We would absolutely stay here again. Thank you, Saskia and Martin!
- Friendly bilingual hosts sharing helpful advice about local attractions over a breakfast of fresh croissants and homemade preserves.
- Relaxing environment, lovely garden. Friendly and welcoming hosts. Good wifi signal. Good cycle routes nearby.
- The warmth friendliness and generosity of our hosts Saskia & Martin
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rignac – Lot Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rignac – Lot Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!