10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rieux-minervois Languedoc-roussillon:
La Chasse au Bonheur
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. La Chasse au Bonheur has some rooms with garden views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.Continental and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.Carcassone is 13 miles from La Chasse au Bonheur, while Narbonne is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 15 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- We received a very warm welcome and excellent hospitality throughout our stay. Would definitely recommend. A great stop over and place to relax.
- What a wonderful place to stay. This was a very late booking but it didn’t phase Andreas and Flavia. Their welcome was very warm with a very welcome cup of tea and a cookie! The bedroom was fantastic and the bed was sooooo comfy. The house is a credit to the hosts. The breakfast was good too. Thank you for your welcome. Couldn’t recommend it more.
- Très bon accueil, la chambre très confortable , très propre et très joliment décorée située dans un très joli village pas loin de la cité de Carcassonne. Le repas servi par nos hôtes était sublime et l’échange très convivial.
- Le petit déjeuner très copieux,la gentillesse des hôtes ,la chambre très spacieuse avec tout le nécessaire!! La salle de bain au top!!!!!!! Bref,nous reviendrons!!!
El desayuno excelente. Zumo natural, buen café,quesos…todo bio.
La casa está muy bien decorada y todo muy limpio.
Los anfitriones encantadores.
La Vieille Forge
Each room features a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.Breakfast is included and served every morning and guests can also access the shared kitchen. An evening meal can also be enjoyed on the arrival date upon request for an additional charge.Massages can be provided upon request at an extra charge. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- This hotel was an amazing choice for our holiday. Everything was perfect, a very big and tidy room, nicely decorated to make you feel like at home. In the morning the owner made breakfast for us with fresh coffee, tea and orange juice, bread and French pastry served with home made jams. I wish we had stayed more days and I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Very warm welcome, friendly host, comfortable room, nice breakfast, homely stay, good location in the Minervois.
- Exceptional welcome and beautiful breakfast with home-made jams. Michel could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable
très bon établissement à tous les niveaux accueil ,service, propreté, gentillesse
a recommander les yeux fermés
Merci pour l’accueil extra , excellent petit déjeuner et très bon conseil pour resto le soir, on se sent.bien dans cette maison
Les Chambres des Dames
Each room here will provide you with a seating area, a fireplace and a fan. The bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is offered at the property, and homemade evening meals are available upon prior reservation.At Les Chambres des Dames you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 40.4 miles away. The property offers free parking and a garage for bicycles and motorbikes.
- A lovely, relaxing room. We reserved an evening meal and we were so glad that we did, the food was delicious and we spent a lovely evening with another French couple. We had a good breakfast with the most delicious home-made jams.
- The house is delightful, beautiful interior decorating, great breakfast
- A substantial village home that has been in the hands of one family since construction in the 19th century (I’m guessing) until it was lovingly restored by the current owners. We really enjoyed seeing what’s behind the stark facade of a maison de maitre. Breakfast was good especially the delicious homemade yogurt and jams. The owner couldn’t have been more helpful.
Lovely place and lots of yummy home made jam for breakfast.
I would stay again if I was in the area again.
- We had a lovely room with a balcony. It was not difficult to find the house and there was parking in front. Breakfast was good with a choice of homemade jams. Friendly and attentive hosts.
Le Chai de Marguerite
Antique furnishings and a marble fireplace feature in the individually decorated rooms. Each room offers views of the village and the suite also has garden views.A candlelit dinner of Mediterranean dishes using local produce is possible in the garden, upon reservation. The bar at Le Chai de Marguerite stocks regional wines.Paintings, mirrors and lights in the house that are marked with a sign are available for purchase. You can also relax in the hammock.Carcassonne Train Station is 16.2 miles from this guest house and public parking is free on site.
- The bedroom & bathroom were clean and well presented
- Everything. Great people, great garden, great house
- Everything was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Pascal and Philippe.
- The rooms were beautifully and stylishly furnished, with a large comfortable bed. Excellent modern bathroom facilities en-suite. Superb breakfasts in the beautiful garden. Wonderful hosts who were attentive, helpful and very sociable
We had a great time, with our wonderful hosts, Philippe and Pascal. Thank you very much!
Sleeping in the 18th/ 19th century bedrooms mades us feel like French Royalty. And these feelings where confirmed the following morning when we were served a superdeluxe Breakfast in their gorgeous garden: definitely our best breakfast in the south of France!
Until next time!
Shirley and Kees-Willem
Chambres d’hôtes Sous L’Olivier
All of the rooms at Sous L’Olivier feature a shower and free toiletries. There are also tea and coffee facilities for your convenience. One of the rooms also offers stone walls and mountain and pool views.A continental breakfast with home-baked muffins, jams and fresh fruits is included and served every morning. The hosts can also prepare dinners with homegrown vegetables upon prior reservation. in summer, meals are served by the pool.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. Free, secured parking is possible on site and Carcassonne is 15.5 miles from the property. A garage for bicycles and motorcycles is also provided.
- We especially liked our hosts. They were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed conversation with them at breakfast, and one evening over a glass of wine.
- I loved my stay here. The hosts were welcoming and helpful. The rooms are modern with a vintage touch. Great bathrooms and great extra tv room available to guests. I will return some day!
- The hosts were very helpful in providing tips on eating establishments in the area. They were also helpful to suggest areas to visit and provided directions and brochures. The property had a nice comfortable private outdoor seating area and swimming pool, which made it cozy and comfortable to sit and relax.
A typical French house in a small village around 35 minutes by car from the city of Carcassone.
George and Debbie were wonderful hosts, sharing a glass of wine or two each evening. They loved to chat with those staying without intruding. We loved their company.
Having been away for three weeks, Debbie was good enough to do a pile of laundry for us for a very small charge, which was much appreciated.
Our room was large and interestingly angled as many a French house is. There was a large lounge for us to use complete with a small fridge, and where you could eat a snack if you wished.
The house had a delightful pool but the weather was not good enough for it to be used.
We were told there was a good restaurant in the village but we did not eat there.
We spent three nights here allowing us to visit the city of Carcassone one day and hiring electric bikes to cycle along the Canal du Midi the next. Debbie was good enough to organise this for us.
- Excellent, small, rural hotel with a great pool, friendly personal service and nice breakfast. Beautiful bedrooms and a guest lounge too! Great location to break a journey across the South coast of France.
Maison de Margot
Each of the rooms and suites at Maison de Margot features a private bathroom with a hairdryer.During warmer months, the breakfast is served on the terrace and local specialties are also proposed upon reservation. Evening meals are served at an additional cost and upon reservation at the property.You are invited to go hiking in the surrounding area and the medieval village of Minerve can be visited 15.5 miles away. Carcassone Train Station is 10.6 miles away while the airport is a 20-minute drive from Maison de Margot.
- A beautiful property and rooms. Close to Minerve and Carcassonne. Fantastic Host.
- The accommodation was good value for the area and the facilities it offered. The location suited us.
- Loved the communal eating in the evening with other guests. Tasting local foods.
- Great place, nice decor, breakfast with regional products
- It was quiet and private with a host that made you feel welcome.
Le Relais D’affiac
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom.Guests at Le Relais D’affiac can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Peyriac-Minervois, like cycling.Carcassone is 14 miles from Le Relais D’affiac, while Narbonne is 22 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 16 miles away.
- Lovely place to say – very tranquil. Good location for Carcassonne, Minerve and Canal du Midi. Beautiful decor and large, spacious ensuite bedrooms. Great pool area. Extremely hospitable, friendly hosts. Would recommend dining there.
- Fantastic huge room, antique decor with beautiful big bathroom. Everything top quality right down to the toilet paper. Rose room has view onto the garden. Excellent breakfast served outside weather permitting. Comfortable bed – slept so well. Quiet countryside. Friendly and helpful host and hostess. Amazing roses.
- Very nice peaceful location, house decoration with fine details, very specious bedroom and bathroom with all comforts. And more importantly very welcoming and friendly host and hospitality,
- This was a delightful stay n a beautiful house with lovely furnishings. Our room was spacious. The attention to detail was great. Breakfasts were leisurely with tempting patisseries and fruit. Extremely friendly. Highly recommend.
- Lovely hosts and exceptional quality of everything.
Decorated in a modern style, all rooms feature wooden or tiled flooring as well as heating. Some have a fireplace, sofa or private bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Cigaline from 07:00 until 11:00, inside or on the terrace, according to weather. Guests can also enjoy a meal prepared by the host, upon request.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. The A61 motorway is ideally located just 6.2 miles away and Carcassonne Airport is 13.7 miles from the property.
- Really cosy place. We were made to feel really welcome and offered a lovely breakfast.
- Wonderful welcome from Sylvie, The house is very spacious and comfortable, it’s been renovated very well and keeps the character of an period village house with discreet mod cons. Lovely comfy bed, huge bathroom and a great breakfast!
- Mammoth bathroom!! Comfortable room. Breakfast was excellent. The hostess only spoke French but the history could speak English. We got there late and had to leave early next day so didn’t see too much of the area.
- Me encanto la amabilidad desde el primer momento de la casera, su atención, su implicación para buscarnos donde cenar, que visitar etc,,,
- Excellent accueil. Sylvie nous a reçue comme des amis. Très souriante et disponible elle vous met à l aise dès votre arrivée. La chambre est spacieuse et confortable. Un endroit où il fait bon séjourner.
Chambre d’Hôtes le massanous
The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private furnished terrace, with views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast includes hot drinks, pastries, bread, fruit salad, homemade yogurt, muesli and freshly squeezed orange juice. It is served at a time of your convenience, and guests can breakfast on the terrace in fine weather. Gluten-free and lactose-free breakfast can be requested upon booking. Homemade meals with local wine can be provided upon reservation.Carcassonne is 9.3 miles from Le Massanous, while Narbonne is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 11.2 miles from the property.
- Amazing breakfast! Great bed! The bed for the kids it’s ok, until 10 …
- Very cozy and still modern place outside Carcassonne. Friendly staff and spotless room with comfortable bed. At least my room had nice and big private terass. Excellent breakfast.
- Truly a lot of thought and care went in to creating this b&b. Our hosts were very welcoming and we managed with our basic French. Beautifully decorated in modern vintage French grey decor. Homemade jams, freshly squeezed juice, toiletries just a few of the extra special touches.We used both bedrooms for our family and the terraces had wonderful countryside views.
- L’accueil Chaleureux et discret à la fois. Le petit dej de produits et viennoiseries frais! La literie !
excellent accueil !!
décoration bien pensée !!
petit dej extra!!
bon qualité /prix
Les deux arches
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play darts at Les deux arches.Carcassone is 12 miles from the accommodation. Salvaza Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Old world charm with modern updates. Extremely pleasant and welcoming hosts. Breakfast and conversation in open atrium garden was a highlight.
- The hosts treated me like family and were kind to help me understand the town and the customs of France.
- noter que la voiture peut etre garée à 200m environ sur une petite place dont on peut donner le nom
- Een hele fijne ontvangst door het echtpaar dat deze B&B runt. Mijn fiets kon binnen worden gezet. Een prettige slaapkamer in een bijzonder sfeervol verbouwd pand. Goed ontbijt.
- È un posto incredibile in tutti i sensi solo un po’ difficoltoso per arrivarci però alla fine ne è valso la pena anche per i gestori che sono stati molto gentili e disponibili,grazie anche per la vostra simpatia!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rieux-minervois Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rieux-Minervois Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!