10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rieupeyroux Midi-pyrénées:
B&B La Source du Bonheur
Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Upon prior request minimum 12 hours in advance, a dinner including appetizer, main course, cheese and dessert can be served at the property. Guests can relax in the shared lounge.Conques is 21.7 miles from B&B La Source du Bonheur, while Rodez is 18.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 14.9 miles from B&B La Source du Bonheur.
- Find a few days, escape the pressures of every day life and live a little. The WiFi was down – because of a storm in the days before my arrival – but it’s important to take the good with the bad; once it was obvious I was out of “radio contact”, Le Source de Bonheur provided a great little retreat. Super friendly staff, home cooked dinner, great weather and a nice relaxing evening in the countryside.
Accueil formidable, chaleureux
Gîte de très bonne qualité au calme
- Gentillesse de l’accueil, calme , harmonie des lieux
- Amabilidad, silencio, confort, limpieza…tranquilidad
Chambre spacieuse et propre
Bac à douche à l’italienne
Domaine de Lasfonds
All rooms feature a view of the garden, a wardrobe and parquet flooring, while others also boast a terrace and four-poster bed. The en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning in the guest dining room. Guests can find traditional food in restaurants located 3.1 miles away.Najac is a 45-minute drive away and Rodez is 24.9 miles from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas and free private parking is available on site.
- The people running the B&B who are passionate about doing what they do and want to make sure you enjoy your stay.
- a very warm welcome ; very calm in the very last house of this hamlet ! how relaxing !
- The owners were so nice and welcoming. The setting was very comfortable and the breakfasts were copious and delicious. What a find! I can’t wait to go back!!!
Accueil chaleureux, gite très propres et bien conçu, à disposition café, thé, bières, lait… Petit déjeuner croissants et pain frais, jus de fruits, yaourt, beurre confitures fruits.
Gite très propre et bien chauffé.
Un GPS est quasi indispensable car un peu perdu. La propriétaire est anglaise et a un peu de mal a s’exprimer mais elle fait de gros efforts.
- Excellente literie, bon petit déjeuner et un accueil agréable.
Gîtes du Presbytère
You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Breakfast is served on the terrace or in the dining room. Guests can order extra meals, snacks or can cook their own meals in the fully equipped kitchen.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Conques is 47.2 miles from Gîtes du Presbytère, while Rodez is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Rodez-Aveyron Airport, 29.2 miles away.
- Warmth of welcome of hosts,lovely quiet locatoin,gardren view,comfortable bed,tasty breakfast-can be served at the garden.Very nice decor.Best recommendations1
- Delightful place;Quiet and nice landscape.The owners very kind and lovely breakfast with homemade products.Among my top places ever.
Presentation and family style around the table plus home made goodies.
Home cooked beautiful dinners
Two way discussions about each other’s countries
Nothing too much trouble for hosts
- Great night stay. Our hosts were extremely helpful, and the included breakfast was magnificent. Highly recommended. Gorgeous little village.
- The location is great and the accommodation Setting is lovely, breakfast and food was really good
Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. A restaurant is located 100 feet away, and stores can be found 6.2 miles from the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Conques is 28.6 miles from Portail Haut, while Rodez is 24.9 miles from the property.
- Beautiful romantic setting in a medieval village, we stayed in a large room with ceiling beams and dual aspect windows. We had the top of the house to ourselves with flat-screen tv, heating at our command and a fully modern, up to the mark, bathroom and shower. Hostess couldn’t be more helpful. Speaks English.
- My hostess took endless trouble to make things easy for me, especially as I had to do a lot of travelling each of the three days; and also booked a restaurant for me each evening. She does much for architectural conservation in the village.
- Everything was perfect (rooms, bathroom and toilet, dinning room, breakfast). Moreover you can use the kitchen for cooking if you don’t want to go out to eat. Cutlery and crockery are available.
- Star 5👍👍👍 excellent bedrooms bathroom ensuite fantastic a hidden gem Irene is so helpful her English very good and was welcoming and helpful
- Breakfast was great. The hotel is just so beautiful. Ideal location for visiting our friends who have a house across the street. The owner was very helpful and welcoming.
Mon Plaisir – Chambres d’hôtes
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a balcony. There is also a refrigerator and an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy a river view and a garden view from all the rooms. Extras include a terrace, a seating area and a DVD player.At Mon Plaisir you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.
- The room was great with a lot of amenities, fruits, thea, coffee etc
- The property was comfortable and easy walking distance to the town. The hosts were very heloful
The whole house, the patron and the attitude is just amazing.
Complimentary fruit and drinks from the mini bar in the room is almost unprecedented.
Breakfast is far more than you will ever need.
- Jane and Dave are wonderful, friendly and helpful hosts who will spoil you. There are treats in the fridge every day to nibble on after a day of sightseeing, a splash pool to cool off where you may also sip a cool beer or wine. The terrace is a good place to picnic or just chill out and has hammocks and a swing seat. The deluxe room isn’t that big but it has every mod con you will need to make your stay comfortable. I suggest you select the room with the king bed as it has a balcony that overlooks the river, a huge bed, computer and settee. It is spacious and very comfortable. Definitely worth the few extra euros. The breakfasts are lovely with lots of choices. We so enjoyed our stay at Mon Plaisir and highly recommend this B&B.
- The hosts Jane and Dave could not do enough for us, they were very attentive at all times. The fridge had complimentary beer, chocolate, olives, fruit and much more and restocked each day! The splash pool was perfect. The outside area was very comfortable.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bouleau
Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bouleau features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has 2 lounge areas where guests can go to relax.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast. The area is popular for cycling. Figeac is 28 miles away from the property, while Belcastel is 6.2 miles away.
- Great welcome and extremely comfortable. The hosts speak perfect English and very good French. Highly recommended.
- A quiet corner in a beautiful Aveyron, yet to be discovered. You can drive kilometres without crossing a car. A very nice accommodation, spacious room. But Lisa and Steve make the difference. And if Lisa suggests to prepare dinner, never say no.
Everything is so stylish, we did not want to leave.
Just perfect !!
It is the prefect place to stay and explore Rodez and the Aveyron area.
You cannot get better hosts who will assist you and tailor make your stay…whether it is cycling, sightseeing, cooking classes, hiking or shopping…
- Le Bouleau is a lovely place to stay if you like peace and quiet – and we do. The guest house is a cleverly converted barn and is quite different than most accomodation which is offered. Steve, the host, is particularly helpful and prepares an excellent breakfast which is included in the very reasonable tariff. There are interesting and beautiful places to visit nearby but a car is essential.
Domaine le Muret
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Domaine le Muret also offer a garden view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for fishing.Albi is 24 miles from Domaine le Muret. Marcillac Airport is 21 miles away.
- Bonne literie Bon petit déjeuner Grande surface Propreté calme, Environnement champétre.
- Uitstekend ontbijt. Mooie grote kamer en badkamer en de ontvangst en gastvrijheid was geweldig.
- La chambre était très spacieuse et très confortable. Le domaine est de toute beauté et parfait pour se ressourcer.
- la qualité de l’accueil et du cadre – et le super petit déjeuner avec jus d’orange frais!
- Un endroit superbe en pleine nature au calme …. une belle piscine pour se détendre dans un environnement bien restauré … et un super petit déjeuné
The rooms at this typical Aveyron house have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms, which can accommodate 1, 2 or 3 guests.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. A salon with flat-screen TV with both French and English satellite channels and DVD player is available for guests, as is a common kitchen. There are also barbecue facilities available to guests.La Roumec B&B is located just over 12.4 miles from Rodez and Conques. Outdoor activities include hiking, horse riding and cycling, and there is free parking on site.
- Ideal stop over on way to south of France. Lovely bedroom, with use of kitchen and dining room, great place to relax after a long journey, went for a walk and saw some wild dear in near by field. Host were a lovely English couple who provided me with gluten free bread and cereal for my breakfast..
Lovely place in a great location on the countryside.
The owners are simply amazing, easy-going, friendly people…
The breakfast is great and the room and decoration excellent.
You should stay here if you are on this area.
- If I could give this place more than a 10 rating I would!!! Apart from the most stunning views, beautiful house, John and Jennifer were the most helpful, kind and generous hosts you could have ever met. After a very hot day of house hunting, to be able to jump in their pool and cool off was nothing short of heaven!! To be truthful both my husband and I both felt that it was like being in our own home. Love it and did not want to leave!!! We will be back and that is a promise!
- The owners were lovely and could not do enough to help. The rooms were spotless and a full kitchen was available if required. The breakfast included local cheeses and home made preserves. The location was quiet and a swimming pool available.
- Charming, confortable, very quiet, perfect for us.
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Château
Rooms here will provide you with a seating area. You can enjoy a countryside view from all the rooms and extras include a desk. A washing machine and ironing facilities can be used on request.In the morning, a continental breakfast can be served in your room on the terrace or in the lounge. Guests can use the fully equipped shared kitchenette and barbecue facilities are available in the summer.Chambres d’Hôtes Au Château is 1.9 miles from La Serène and 12.4 miles from Villefranche-de-Rouergue. The property offers free parking.
The scenery and views are wonderful all around from this beautifully old historic chateau.
We were extremely well looked after.
The area as you can imagine is quite remote and the village is very quiet. So if that’s what you’re after – this is perfect.
- Un véritable château ! Une vue formidable! Une literie confortable ! Des hôtes très accueillants!
- Una experiencia inolvidable, situación, trato, comdidad, excelentes
- El hotel es una maravilla, un auténtico castillo francés de tamaño pequeño. La habitación está decorada acorde con el resto de la casa, pero con un baño nuevo. Todo estaba muy limpio. Los dueños eran muy amables y nos ayudaron con todo lo que necesitábamos (sitios para cenar, recomendaciones…). El desayuno era muy completo y todo estaba buenísimo. El pueblo es muy tranquilo y se encuentra muy cerca de Najac. Nosotros lo hemos utilizado como campamento base para visitar otros pueblos. ¡Para repetir!
Les hôtes étaient charmants
Ils ont été à notre écoute pendant tout le séjour
- The scenery and views are wonderful all around from this beautifully old historic chateau.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Terrasses de la Maison Pago
The rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Les Terrasses de la Maison Pago are individually decorated and offer free Wi-Fi. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.The Villefranche-de-Rouergue Train Station is a 10-minute walk away, and Cahors, Albi and Rodez are 1 hour away. Midi-Pyrénées Conques, Cordes sur Ciel and Saint-Cirq Lapopie are under 1 hour’s drive away. Guests can enjoy an aquatic centre 5 minutes away and private parking is available at an extra cost.
- The location is superb of this hotel. Rooms are very comfortable and each one is very different!
- I loved this hotel. It is very stylish and Pierre and Thierry are wonderful hosts – nothing is too much trouble ! The room was super-comfortable and the breakfast (including lovely home made jams) delicious. The spectacular roof terrace is just beautiful. Highly recommended !
- Beautifully furnished and decorated throughout – a traditional town house in this mediaeval market town. The property has been modernised with great flair and taste – lovely!
- High quality accommodation, wonderful hosts, delightful breakfast on the roof top garden.
- Pierre was very welcoming and helpful. Excellent breakfast on the terrace overlooking the town.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rieupeyroux Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rieupeyroux Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!