10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Riedisheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Riedisheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Riedisheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riedisheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riedisheim Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Riedisheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Riedisheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Riedisheim Alsace:
Peonia at home
All suites feature a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and wooden flooring. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Ironing facilities are available at a surcharge.A homemade breakfast is provided each morning at Peonia at home. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal, prepared upon request.Additional features include a garden, laundry room and free Wi-Fi access. Mulhouse Zoo is only 1,500 feet away and the Bale Airport is 12.4 miles from the property.
- Very nice looking old house, well decorated. Very friendly owners. The window blinds makes the room pitch black, so no problems sleeping.
- What an extraordinary property – stayed here on the way back from Italy. Fabulous history beautifully renovated with all modern amenities . The family were incredibly friendly and helpful . They could not have done enough for us . And the breakfast – my goodness – best I have had in years . Beautiful home made cakes, bread , multiple great jams , fruit salad. anything you wanted really . Overall a wonderful property – I would take a detour to stay there again
We spent an outstanding overnight stay at Peonia. This is a highly unusual B&B — and we have stayed in many others. The owners are people with great aesthetic sensibility, and they have created a wonderful original and aesthetically exciting environment through their taste, skills and hard work. They have created a place which one can just wallow in, or can choose to learn from; we did both.
Previously we have found it virtually impossible to find safe parking in this area — but here it was, and within splendid gardens. The breakfast was a visual as well as flavourful treat. Both the owners and their son were warm and welcoming. We absolutely could not have asked for more.
Lovely family who were very helpful & friendly. Very artistic owners. 2nd floor en suite room, son helped with bags. Amazing breakfast with large choice of home made cakes, fruit and we were also offered cold meats cheese & eggs.
Secure parking available.
- The very friendly staff, the room was very comfortable and clean and well furnished. The fruit salad served at breakfast was to die for. Would highly recommend this accommodation.
With a view of the city, each room at Maison Mondrian here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a seating area and satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Other facilities offered at the property include an on-site shop and numerous paintings on the walls. The guest house is 2,650 feet from Mulhouse Train Station, 0.7 miles from Mulhouse Hospital and 1 miles from Parc Expo Mulhouse.
- Quiet street in the centre of town. Host was very helpful. Breakfast very good.
- Everything was perfect, the room, the bed, the pillows, the Location and a wonderful French breakfast and Sandra is wonderful. Late check in available as we arrived late in the night.
- Great location in the centre of town with safe, off street bike storage. Room pleasant and quite spacious with nice modern bathroom and quiet at night.
- Optimal position and many coloured details without been kitsch.
- Very imaginative decor and arty location.overpriced
The rooms at Villa Eden are individually decorated and are all equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath or shower. Guests have access to a common lounge at the B&B.Every morning, a breakfast featuring a range of French pastries, cold meats, dairy products and cheese is served. It can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace. Restaurants are just 1,300 feet away.Guests can walk 2,150 feet to visit Mulhouse zoological and botanical garden. EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg is just 15.5 miles away.
- The house is gorgeously beautiful, with lots of art. We felt like staying at home of good friends. The owners made us feel very welcome.
- la maison est superbe et l’accueil est très chaleureux
- Die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich und nett. Wir fühlten uns sofort wohl. Die Villa ist sehr schön. Die Einrichtungen der Zimmer inkl. Bad waren der Hammer.
- L’accueil chaleureux – Le cadre merveilleux – La disponibilité des hôtes – le confort et l’aménagement intérieur.
- Accoglienza perfetta, atmosfera curata e familiare, ambiente molto gradevole
La Grange à Elise
All of the rooms at La Grange à Elise are elegantly decorated with antique furniture and a parquet floor. Offering a garden view, each room has a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.An Alsatian-style breakfast with typical cakes and pastries is included and served daily in the dining room. You can found traditional restaurants near the B&B.La Grange à Elise is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Basel is 18.6 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable, not too soft and with lovely bedlinen. So quiet as well.
- The owners were very helpful and friendly. The accommodation itself is in a lovely location and is very well decorated in a very traditional and homely style. There was ample room in both the rooms and the communal area. The family room was great in that the room was divided by a mezzanine so the children slept upstairs in the “loft”.
One night with my three children in the family room.
Warm welcoming, very quiet and confortable room with amazing breakfast
- The house was beautiful and full of antiques. The owners were very attentive and the breakfast was lovely. Also the owner booked us a table in a local restaurant. Bathrobes and slippers provided. HIGHLY recommend this as a place to stay.
- the extrem friendliness of the hosts, the clean and beautiful place, the cosy and warm athmosphere, the excellent breakfast, home made marmelade, beautiful decoration. You feel like being with family members.
The kitchen is fitted with an oven and a toaster. A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Other facilities at Art’Appart include a barbecue.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning.Basel is 16.2 miles from Art’Appart, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 27.3 miles from the property. A selection of activities is offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 11.8 miles away.
- It’s a magnificent place. Diane is the perfect host and makes your stay really worthwhile. Upon arrival she invited us for two beers after a long day of biking and ordered us Pizza. Although being in the same house as the host, it feels like you live in your own apartment, very quite and peaceful. Breakfast was superb – way more than we expected and made with love.
- Very nice and cute apartment with so much love put into every single little detail of it.. modern and street art lovers will be amazed.. you could spend the whole time just in exploring all the little art details in this apartment. Besides that the host was incredibly nice.. can only recommend staying here.. enough space to feel special compared to most of the tiny little hotel rooms around.
- Really beautiful apartment, friendly hostess who speaks good English, a garden and possibility to sit outside, great breakfast.
- My 6 and 8 year old kids and I had a wonderful stay at Art’Appart! Diane is a lovely and enthusiatic host and the accomodation is great. We loved the art and the garden and would love to visit again. Thanks for having us and making our stay so enjoyable Diane! Yvonne, Yfke & Lasse x
- The extraordinary welcome and service, with breakfast included, as well as the artwork all over the facility.
La Maison d’Artgile
All guest rooms feature exposed wooden beams and are decorated in a traditional Alsace style. They each have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A full breakfast with fresh pastries is served every morning at La Maison d’Artgile.Central Mulhouse and the Mulhouse Train Station are 3.4 miles away. The B&B is a 20-minute drive from the German border and Basel is reached by car in 25 minutes.
- Great location and super housing with beautiful wooden interior. House was originally built in 1860 but was in a 2018 state with respect to the rooms, the garden, the Sauna! I will be back in the future!
Lovely hosts, very comfortable with spacious room, excellent breakfast and coffee.
- Beautiful building which has been lovingly and artistically renovated to make a very special place to stay. The breakfast was plentiful with great attention to detail eg the choice of home-made jams; different coffee types; wide selection of breads and fruits
- WE stayed in the ground floor room. All was built by Philippe the host -who embedded his unique soul into the wooden beams – transforming an old (17′) cow shed into a dream house. Every thing was absolutely great and very clean. The bed wide comfortable. heating we could control. Shower good with ample hot water – good pressure. Beautiful heart touching metal sculptures (illuminated playfully)- pieces of art made by Vincent – The hostess. Mouth watering breakfast with a good variety of fresh from the best boulangerie – bread, pastries, typical cakes (Lamala, kugelhof ect), cheeses and cold cuts, 6 kinds of homemade confiture, colorful variety of fruit – exotic and local, juice of many kinds, tea and coffee (good nespresso) and more. The table has the artistic tutch of beauty and welcome. We stayed 4 nights and one more at the end of our vacation – cutting short a stay in another place. It was like returning home
The quality of the breakfast was exceptional. The service and the cosy room with open fireplace were top.
Room and bathroom perfectly charming and spacious, decorated with the owner’s original artwork.
Le Jardin De La Tuilerie
Le Jardin De La Tuilerie features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.Guests can dine at the property upon prior reservation.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Basel is 19.3 miles from Le Jardin De La Tuilerie, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 15.5 miles from the property.
- The property was unique and beautiful. The owners had put a lot of time and effort into the property to make it a special place.
A beautiful place. warm and very friendly hospitality of the owners.
.Breakfast with a beautiful view of the spectacular house gardan beauty.
Bathroom is very luxurious.
.Everything is just perfect.
- Rosella and Henri are excellent host who took the best care of me. A wonderful quiet room with a cool bath, that’s tucked into quiet neighborhood not far from the main thoroughfares and transit.
- A very friendly family sitting. with exceptional breakfast views
- Everything. The room was immaculate and quiet. Our hosts were lovely, interesting, generous and helpful.
La Forge Gourmande
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Meals prepared by the hosts can be served if you reserve in advance. Several cycling paths can be found in the area.The property is 31.1 miles from Colmar. Basel is 28 miles from La Forge Gourmande, while La Bresse is 37.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 26.7 miles from the property and Kaysersberg is 39.8 miles away.
Amazing breakfast, all was delicious, fruits, natural juices, cheese and charcuterie local, homemade pastry?lovely.
- This property was a complete oasis of calm and stunningly lovely design. The owners Agnes and Christian were the perfect hosts, sharing their beautiful house with us, as they would with friends. The breakfasts were very varied and delicious and dinners were cooked by Christian, who is a very competent chef, as well as a complete craftsman. What a find!! If we are ever in Alcase again, this is a must. Thank you so much.
- Personal attention of the owners Christian and Agnes. Christian is a great cook and he prepares great breakfast and dinners
- Fabulous accommodation, every attention to detail met. Rooms five star. Beautiful both beside and out. Exceeded all expectations. Owners friendly and accommodating. It was worthy of staying much longer.
We booked the hotel already for the 2nd time (first booking was in 2016) and again all the food – lunch, diner & breakfast – as well as the hospitality of the host family were outstanding!!
We would always book it again whenever it is suitable for our travel plans!!
- Amazing breakfast, all was delicious, fruits, natural juices, cheese and charcuterie local, homemade pastry?lovely.
Aux Berges de la Thur
All rooms feature garden, pool or stream views, antique wooden flooring and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast offering homemade patisseries, jam, yoghurt and fruit is served daily. Guests can sample regional, French cuisine in traditional restaurants, located 6.2 miles away.Mulhouse Zoo is a 20-minute drive away and Alsace Golf Club is 9.9 miles from the property. The A36 motorway is ideally located a 10-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- I liked this. Not a hotel, really, but the former home of the director of the nearby potassium mines I was told. A charming place to stay in an otherwise not so very privileged region. The room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast was individually prepared, copiuos with home made marmelade and nice pastries galore from the host’s boulangerie. Recommended.
- Very friendly hosts, generous breakfast, swimming pool!
- Nettes Haus mit Top Gastgebern, tolles Frühstück, schöner Pool in lauschiger Lage
- Super petit déjeuner, les propriétaires son super sympas.
Ontvangst vriendelijk eigenaresse spreekt ook Engels en kamer goed.
Zij heeft ons heerlijk restaurant aanbevolen op 15 min. Rijden en het eten was top net als de lage prijs.
Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have a seating area, Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.BBQ facilities are provided in the garden to enjoy meals during summer. The hosts can also prepare dinner upon prior reservation, at an extra cost. Guests have access to the shared kitchen.With free private parking on site, this property is 7.5 miles from the centre of Mulhouse. There are shops and supermarkets located just 0.6 miles away.
- All is great! And just near the park “Petit prince”.
We had a very comfortable room, clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was lovely, soft and warm duvet.
The owner very kindly waited for us for a late check in as we got stuck in traffic.
The breakfast was nice – I had a lovely flaky pain au chocolate
- We really had a great time there. The owners were really nice
- The host was very nice. Even if we got there pretty late at night, we were received with all kindness.
- the appartment was very confortable, lot of space and well designed. Facilities available for cooking, having meals all together, great breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Riedisheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Riedisheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Riedisheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Riedisheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!